[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /x/ think about witchcraft Does it work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: url.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
What does /x/ think about witchcraft

Does it work
>>
as long as you believe something is real
it's real

Namaste~~
>>
Yep.
But it's all about context.
I'll give you a rundown. Beyond that, do your own research and work.
-If you want small things, charms and spells work on one's own power. But it does require immense focus. It's not just a matter of saying magic words and then having things happen.
-Big things require pacts with spirits. No, I don't mean demons, I mean spirits. Land wights, spirits of the dead, spirits from other realms that walk between, and others.
-You can't force the relationship, it has to form naturally and of their own volition.
-Offerings can be made to the spirits, but they can accept them and then not follow through. It happens.
-If they do accept the alliance, and the pact, you have to follow through with the offerings or whatever else you promised, or they can make bad shit happen to you. Not super dramatic, not like things you see on movies, but you could get sick, lose important things, find your relationships all becoming poisoned. Things like that.
-There are good spirits, there are evil spirits, there are impassive spirits, there are angry spirits.
-There are many masters of the spirits, but there is One above all others. You can appeal to him to make connections, but in the end, it still depends on whether or not the spirit he sends your way likes you.
-Your personal religious faith doesn't matter. Dual Faith practice has been a thing since the dawn of spiritual thinking. Be a Christian and a witch. Be a Jew and a witch. Be a Buddhist and a witch. It doesn't matter. Every culture that has ever existed on Earth has had their own version of witches and witchcraft. Even the fucking Amish. I shit you not.

Anyway, that's pretty much a basic rundown. That's not all there is, of course, but you need to learn a lot on your own. This really isn't something you need to be spoonfed (no, I'm not trying to be a dick, I am simply being honest. Personal knowledge and research will benefit you far more than having a direct one-on-one teacher).
>>
no, none of that shit is real and literally nobody has ever proven it to work.
>>
>>18558432
That shits retarded.
>>
>>18558432

False. Otherwise Santa, The Easter Bunny, etc would exist solely due to children believing in them.

Namaste can go suck a make believe dick.
>>
>>18558520
>t. never been cursed by a witch
>>
>>18558915

I think a witch cursed this whole board with a faggot spell.
>>
>>18558501
What would happen if someone cursed or cast a spell on you, but you made offerings to an entity that you've felt has guided and watched over you.
>>
>>18559207

They would have a magic battle and the winner would decide what to do with you.
>>
People get hit with bad luck curses all the time. The heavy curses can last a whole year, just a year of bad luck and really random bad stuff, all improbability happening consecutively one after the other. People don't even know it was a curse unless they are superstitious, they rid of the hex using cleansing spells.
>>
>>18559349

What is the sense of putting a curse on someone if they don't know they've been cursed?
>>
>>18559353
I don't know. I guess most witches like their anonymity. Except the Witch gypsies of Romania. They are rich and respected there. Everywhere else it is just a taboo. Until you find your life in a horrible mess, turning from completely fine to a living hell in short matter of time after crossing the witch. Moral, be kind to strangers.
>>
>>18559517
incredible, makes sense. some people live different realities on the same earth, it is already written
>>
>>18559527
Sorry I said too much. I'm high lol. It's best not to share that kind of info on /x/.
>>
File: jackthompson.jpg (74KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
jackthompson.jpg
74KB, 960x960px
this shit is real
>>
>>18558399
HOW DO I SUMMON A SUCCUBUS?
>>
>>18559547
Ask her out
>>
>>18559534
>Earth lives are predestined, and processed by certain parameters tailored individually; for some predestinations witchcraft is valid, whereas for others witchcraft is invalid.

>(It's all a simulation. There is no free will on earth. And after death you will no longer need to live another mortal life in this mortal universe. ...Or so the universe told me, and a lot more, once.)

How do you delete your own post?
>>
If there is no free will on earth then what the fuck is the point?
>>
>>18558399
es. It is not "magic" though. Magic is the deterrent. It weeds out the bozos from the genuine critical thinkers. There are hgiher powers at work and they reside right inside the little skull of yours. The truest form of magic is a combination of suggestion, intention and action. Sages knew how to navigate the seas because they read up on what to expect. They treated scorpion wounds because they understood what was necessary to fix the problem. Magic is an idea and ideas are the true magic. There are old and new tricks that get passed down to people in high ranks in certain groups and others that teach magic to anybody willing to listen or pay. It's never what they expect but always what they're asking for.

I could go on and make much clear here, but I'd really just rather leave your know-how fo the ancient game to grow at it's own rate.

I just don't like you enough, desu.
>>
>>18559761
You can choose to either have an amazing life or a pathetic one. You only get one shot, one chance to do it right the first time. Your entire life with be a snapshot, an unchanging picture that will exist forever. That is the point.
>>
>>18559766
Nah. It'll be forgotten/destroyed/lost to/by time. I mean, you're right that we each get one chance to sink or swim, but the permanence of it mattering ends at your death, as far as you need be concerned. After that death will be the rest of them and then history will be nothing but knowing that the sun comes up at a certain time and that you either hunt or hide in accordance to that.
>>
>>18558653
none of them are real, but somehow they manage to generate millions and millions of dollars per year in manufacture and sales of goods pertaining specifically to them.

real enough for capitalists.
>>
>>18558399
yes. it's mostly psychology anyway. does psychology work? pretty sure it does. if it didn't, marketing firms wouldn't hire psychologists to help them design ads. fbi wouldn't have profilers either.
>>
>>18558432
There are actually people on this board who will fall for this.

I hope you and your kind suffer eternally.
>>
>>18559771
you didn't exist in the past, and you don't exist in the future, you exist for right now, and now is forever imprinted into the time space fabric, forever there, somewhere in the middle of the universe in the middle of time, was a spark of light that was your life.
>>
>>18559776
ur right about the captilist part but google amanita/santa they once were very real
>>
All those woman marches were covens getting together. We will see what happens.
>>
It does work. Look at feminism. Slowly killing the morale thousands of men and making other turn against their own gender. Mass chaos ensues.
>>
>>18560030
Apparently womans believing in something besides an unforgiving God, would bring the ruin of civilization.

Interesting.
>>
>>18560049
>womans

Also I didn't say that but eliminating gender roles will make for shitty confused children. Look at the correlation between single moms and mass shooters. All raised by single abusive mothers who made them feel inadequate as men.
>>
>>18560068
I have never seen witchcraft eliminate gender roles.

On the contrary it's as girly as barbie dolls.
>>
File: mor_3.jpg (90KB, 648x432px) Image search: [Google]
mor_3.jpg
90KB, 648x432px
>>18560075
They don't want to, they just pretend they do. Feminism is chaos magic by definition.
>>
>>18560079
So...

People being wrong it's magick?
>>
>>18560085
They are deceivers.
>>
>>18560089
They deceive but not on purpose.

They never experienced any of the things they protest against, so their perception of the causes and the mechanisms it's distorted.

They honetly think that this particular behaviour it's beneficial for society as a whole but it isn't, just like BLM they just radicalize the gender issues for no gain other than the pleasure and socialization they get from doing it.

People that were real victims of sexual violence would never engange in this kind of protest, they're even afraid of talking it with close people.

That's why they can give themselves the right to speak for them, and this has the consequences that lack of representativity always have.
>>
File: fuck it I'm out.gif (2MB, 560x433px) Image search: [Google]
fuck it I'm out.gif
2MB, 560x433px
>try to have thread on witchcraft
>turns into feminism thread
can we just not for once
>>
>>18560098
ya'll going to get hexed if you keep talking like this for sure
>>
>>18560270
Welcome to 4chan, bitch.
>>
>>18560068
Abuse is the second factor you list, but the more important of the two. If people weren't shits to each other every one would be a lot better off, with or without gender roles.
>>
>>18560098
Siths deal in generalizations. Often times the reason most sexual assault victims won't talk about it is because they feel it will make them vulnerable or unsafe in some way if they did. The feminist movement, in part, is an attempt to take that fear away so that justice may be dealt to those deserving of punishment. There is definitely an issue in the amount of people that join the cause for socialization and some sort of status it might give them, but that's a bi-factor of the actual intent. Any large meaningful movement is going to pick up some posers just like any rolling stone will kick up sand; that's just the way of things. To say the entire movement is invalidated by the unnecessary pieces is to undermine the actual intent of the movement.
>>
>>18560470
they're already hexing themselves and they don't believe it
>>
probably xd
>>
>>18558399
Witchcraft works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27FsAdjKnIE
>>
File: 1471928838166.png (90KB, 642x530px) Image search: [Google]
1471928838166.png
90KB, 642x530px
>>18558399
Sure, just dont get your spells from tumblr.
>>
>>18562338
>that pic

Kek
>>
fat ugly hair dyke woman do not deserve to have any rights. you know that fat pig that you picked on in middle school because she was a fat pig and sat alone? that is the same pig when she is grown up. that pig wants to take away all your rights and steal your freedoms.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.