[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here among us think might be an adult indigo?And why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: indigo-child-girl.jpg (58KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
indigo-child-girl.jpg
58KB, 403x403px
Who here among us think might be an adult indigo?And why?
>>
>>18558353
adult autist*
>>
yea me
>>
File: 1477290663377.jpg (42KB, 492x419px) Image search: [Google]
1477290663377.jpg
42KB, 492x419px
Well, considering that "indigo behaviors" are blatantly spoiled and autistic, and we're on 4chan, probably each and every one of us.
>>
Wanna fuck that lady.
>>
What's an Indigo exactly?
>>
>>18559293
New age term for autism
>>
File: 1418471677539.jpg (56KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1418471677539.jpg
56KB, 640x360px
>>
>>18558364
lol BURN
>>
>>18558353
Indigo is overall bullshit. We haven't even bothered finding a way to cultivate aura if it can even be done in the first place, so even if implies incredible talent, it's still fucking useless. Not to even mention the inhuman levels of autismo. Normal humans possess the ability to communicate on borderline telepathic levels by subconscious analysis, while these retards can't even get a clue of subtle meanings and body language we infuse in even normal conversations. They should feel special alright, a special kind of stupid.
>>
An indigo is a person ( a child) with a super sensibility of other human beings feelins/behavior. They have an extra understanding of unconscious comunication between each other. The term of indigo is refeering to a child beacuse childreen are more sensitive than adults cause they have not preconcepts of society yet. They are not "built" as for to live in our society (as Freud states). Check this out ---> https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_children
>>
>>18558710
Me 2 :)
>>
>>18558353
What, a retard? I think that includes most of you. Congrats, I guess.
>>
>>18559411

Anon you cant have free people whithaud slaves .
autims are quantum chaos computers they work for you.
just give them the parameters and they will computed and build for you.
besides remember that socipaths and autims have more in common to each other than to you ,
they are a special kind of slave.
>>
>>18559888
Descriptions of indigo children include that they:

Are empathic, curious, and strong-willed
Are often perceived by friends and family as being strange
Possess a clear sense of self-definition and purpose
Show a strong innate subconscious spirituality from early childhood (which, however, does not necessarily imply a direct interest in spiritual or religious areas)
Have a strong feeling of entitlement, or deserving to be here

Other alleged traits include:[8][10]

High intelligence quotient
Inherent intuitive ability
Resistance to rigid, control-based paradigms of authority

According to Tober and Carroll, indigo children may function poorly in conventional schools due to their rejection of rigid authority, their being smarter or more spiritually mature than their teachers, and their lack of response to guilt-, fear- or manipulation-based discipline.[12]
>>
>>18558353

The question to ask is why does it matter?
>>
>>18559931
Because I want to feel special.
>>
>>18559896
You who?
>>
>>18559956
Well I do real magic, so I believe in the paranormal. I suppose Indigo people could be real. In fact, last week someone here made a post saying their minds were being read, and they described my thoughts in detail and how it scared them.
There is a possibility that there are some humans out there in secret are reading minds. Wonder what their limits are, like distance or when focusing on a room full of people.
>>
>>18559104
Which lady?
>>
>>18558364
Probably it would be better if you cultivate yourself a bit. Read and learn the diferences
>>> https://www.autismspeaks.org/what-autism
>>
>>18559979
Yeah, thinking when they are in a room full of people, it would be a mess.... Honestly. I completely agree with you. On the other hand I would not like to be an indigo. It would be extremely dificult. Imagine you feel different from everyone, alone, with a purpose you can not fulfill...
>>
>>18558353
It sucks.
>>
>>18559411
>Normal humans possess the ability to communicate on borderline telepathic levels by subconscious analysis

It's basic pattern recognition. If you interact with someone long enough, you learn their ways, and can predict their actions. Normies are mostly alike, and predictable, so this is easy.
>>
>>18559979
>https://www.autismspeaks.org/what-autism
fasinating
the AI google could be
reading billions of minds every gigga flop sec.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-01-18-00h09m23s281.png (969KB, 1280x546px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-01-18-00h09m23s281.png
969KB, 1280x546px
>>18561534
1,000,000 flop/sec
>>
>>18561301
Do not agree with you. It isnt the fact that you learn someone ways. It is something you feel about the world and other people without knowing them.
>>
>>18562972
if only people listened to that i could get some sleep instead of doing something pointless
>>
What's an indigo I've only heard of
The indigo girls
>>
>>18559903
Honestly, you're not even wrong. I like following instructions. It makes me happy,
>>
>>18561534
how can AI read minds? They have new quantum pcs out now that can do even more.
Wouldn't a mind reading search out for other mind readers? Wouldn't he be really good at poker and card games?
>>
>>18558353
Being able to tell what's in the hearts and minds of people by spending just a few minutes with them. Being able to tell what they want, like, what they really want from others. In short being able to read their souls. On the other hand, you also get to empathize alot with them. That means you get to feel what they feel as if you were them or as if the trigger was happening to you. All this process grants a totally different perspective on the world and people, allowing you to communicate with more than mere words. There is a drawback to all this though (if you could call it that), cause when it comes to you as a separate entity you feel somehow disconnected. As if when you interact, you can go to great depths, but when it's over, it feels like retreating atop a lonely cold mountain (not in a bad or sad sense necessarily though) but in a sense of peace and quiet.
>>
>>18563459

I don't think i'm an indigo or some kind of special-snowflake bullshit but i really see myself in the description you gave of an indigo except that when i'm retreating on my mountain i feel very lonely (in a bad sense obv) and even tho i can connect to people they can't make emotional contact with me.
>>
>>18559924
Autism
>>
>>18563849
Id kill you, and people like you if i could. Id sacrifice myself so people that deserve it are free from assholes like you.
>>
>>18564050
Why are you so angry friend?
>>
>>18563806
I never implied special snowflake syndrome. In fact i believe any one may do it if they could just silence their own egos talking in their heads. If anything, I'd say that "indigos" without possessing any supernatural but rather a progressivistic/evolutionary personality trait, do what I described earlier.

As specifically for you my friend, I'd say that this "isolation" is sometimes required to help you regain your strength after the exertion, like a machine working in overdrive. Dont fear it, dont judge it and take your time off without guilt. If it makes you sad, its a wonderful opportunity to solve that with yourself. Embrace it, and when you come back you'll know that you'll be stronger than ever.
>>
>>18563459
This is about spot on
>>
>>18563459
>>18564638
Also to add on to the real content.
When two indigo children meet they know it as well. Like instantly.
>>
File: 1479939980155.jpg (64KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
1479939980155.jpg
64KB, 670x670px
>>18558753
Just like Rain Man
>>
>>18564666
Hi Satan
>>
>>18563459
Seems to describe me.
I'm ADHD sperg though. No kidding.

Not sure if relevant can also see what looks like auras, but they are almost all of them blue, purple or indigo with some exceptions with cyan and yellow. Never noticed any difference or trait with those, except the yellow one giving bad vibes (this one is 99%on areas and objects, not people) And can't see them through walls.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.