[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Real" Paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1476646704613.jpg (3MB, 4984x2957px) Image search: [Google]
1476646704613.jpg
3MB, 4984x2957px
Is there any "real" paranormal things to try out? Everytime I come to /x/ it's full of roleplay and uninformative topics.

Sharing experiences would be helpful.
>>
You could kill yourself and see if you become a ghost.
>>
Even if we tell you, why would you believe us?
>>
>>18558024
I'm open minded
>>
>>18558024
this. no matter what gets posted on here, it invariably gets denounced as fake and gay.

>>18557998
head on over here
>>18537281
and try some of the remote viewing stuff they're talking about. see if any of it works for you.
>>
>>18558037
I'll check it out
>>
I just downloaded and watched that movie Ouija Board after someone here was it was good.
It was paranormal how fucking stupid that movie was.
>>
The Goetia and Enochian stuff is pretty powerful and easy to get results with.
>>
Try to have lucid dreams, not as paranormal as summoning and shit, but can give some cool experiences
>>
Find a site by name of spiritual kenetics. Can't post the address keep getting told its spam. Look through the videos. If that is not proof enough nothing ever will be
>>
Paranormal means something isn't normal. If you can ask the internet for something easy to recreate or experience, that thing would be normal. Check out the wikipedia articles in the sticky for accounts of things that aren't normal, OP.
>>
>>18557998
What do you mean by paranormal? Phenomena outside what is considered normal? Or are you asking about magic, demons, ghosts and shit?

If it's the former, and I'm going to assume you're in north America because why not, it's pretty easy to find weird. There're gravity hills in damn near every state, the Taos hum, Marfa lights (likely an equivalent near you), skinwalker ranch, Berkeley mystery walls, new England dolmen, the devil's kettle falls, the list goes on and on. If you're disinclined to travel, contact your local historical societies. Those guys love talking about their work and usually have a pretty decent grasp of the local creepy and strange (this goes for hauntings, too).

If you're referring to the latter, I would heartily recommend that you just not. Magic and evocation generally take a lot of training, study, and practice to produce safe and replicable results; frankly the amount of effort required isn't usually worth it just to satisfy mild curiosity. I'm not saying it isn't eventually satisfying, just damn, it's a lot of work.

If you want to do something quick, strange and relatively safe, and keeping in mind that this has more to do with psychonautics than any kind of para-perception, check out Jack's mirror game pastebin (pastebin.com/HospitalCowboy). Three Kings is a hoot and a half, and the shaman version of one man hide and seek can be quite illuminating as long as you follow the rules.
>>
>>18560010
I was about to say the same but put differently, so I'll say it anyway. The real paranormal is rare, you could spend a lot of time and effort for probably nothing to experience it where you are or you can go where it's been said to be. As an example, I frequented a bar in an old building said to be haunted and after a few visits, had some experiences of my own. Or there is a ghost in a local museum, I could go there if I wanted. Personally, I do not. Real paranormal is not something I consider fun, I'd rather go to a haunted house amusement park attraction or watch a scary movie. Real is scary stuff and not for the shivers and spoops- it alters your view of the universe in sometimes very uncomfortable ways.
>>
File: Laughing-Meme-Face-02.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Meme-Face-02.png
6KB, 390x470px
>>18559418
>it was paranormal how fucking stupid that movie was

My fucking sides have reached the afterlife
>>
>>18557998

Your horns can't fit through the door. You see what you want to see, and don't see what you don't want to see. There is nothing anyone can do to change that, but you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.