[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Truth behind Qi/Ki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: dbz207-13[1].jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dbz207-13[1].jpg
35KB, 640x480px
Is Qi demonic? Does it open portals to demons?

Cut the happy hippy yoga bullshit, what are the dangers to cultivating qi? Honestly
>>
>>18557941
Your own life energy isn't demonic. Of course, if you're not stupid enough and got possesed by some gnomes.
>>
>>18557941
To be honest, when I do the kage bunshin no jutsu the clone sometimes escapes my command and rapes me with it's 12' cock
>>
Once I kamehameha'd my son,

I wouldn't get into that shit it's dangerous
>>
>>18557941
>what are the dangers to cultivating qi?
Well, being alive for one.
>>
Nah it's what happens when you form a stronger connection to the source.
>>
>>18557941
You become a target for demons and evil people who can see your power. If you don't have the strength you could become lost.
>>
Most QI knowledge is watered down bullshit and most masters just keep to themselves. People have demonic crazy experiences when dealing with chi because they have no idea wtf they're doing and probably expose themselves to crazy shit on the astral plane.

This is also why people who practice kundalini meditation end up in hospitals and get severe mental disorders. Because they can't handle all that energy and activity. it can actually fuck up your central nervous system if you play around with it the wrong way.

i'm not sure if it's demonic in the way christians think it is though, Most of these guys were stupid hippy new agers who played around with channeling and astral projection and had encountered some entity or egregore, got scared and went running to jesus instinctively. Could be true though, I dunno. I just stick to basic focus meditation.
>>
It's just an extension of meditation and learning to be in control of yourself.

>>18557977
So if you have power then you don't have enough power. Makes sense.

>>18557991
Tsk, so much fear-mongering...
People only fuck themselves up because they don't put in the effort to do things in the right order and they just want to open their third eye and fuck with kundalini right away.
It's got nothing to do with demons, and energy manipulation and projection don't have to be practised together.
>>
So the general consensus is yes, it's mystical power connected to universal entities.

Right.

Is everyone in China plagued by demons for practicing this for years?
>>
>>18557941
Blocking your lymphnodes and constricting bloodvessels.
You might also start overestimating your own abilities.

But for most without a proper teacher, not much.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.