[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is after death, /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1481660587999.jpg (224KB, 524x468px) Image search: [Google]
1481660587999.jpg
224KB, 524x468px
What is after death, /x/?
>>
>>18556544
Punishment, Reliving of sins, and Paradise if you stop making this plane shitty and improve the condition of souls around you.
>>
File: 1483734828874.jpg (41KB, 611x445px) Image search: [Google]
1483734828874.jpg
41KB, 611x445px
>>18556544
Nothing. People make shit up so that they can die in peace. Anon above me is an example.
>>
Reincarnation, it never ends.
>>
>>18556544
Rotting, followed by having your atoms dispersed wider and wider around the Earth, followed by the big freeze meaning atoms can no longer exist (in which you are just a quantum fluctuation).

So yeah the ultimate fate of you is to become a series of minute fluctuations in space time.
>>
>>18556545
>The divine jugde souls in human ways of thinking
lol sure buddy

After death you will simply become "a part of reality" again. Reality is just infinite energy shifting constnatly and for eternity. You have always been an active piece of this energy and you always will be. As a human you live in the illusion of being an individual but you're really just this piece of energy that controls your body. Behind the scenes the boundaries between energies that control others are not really existent. That is also why by changing your own concsiousness you change your enviroment as well. I could say a lot more about this but I just want to keep this post more basic.
>>
>>18556643
>It's an instant process from soul in mortal body to infinite

Prove it. That sounds like human dualistic thinking, lololol u tink da divine finks like human?!?
>>
>>18556655
I never said the process was instant, I just said what happens, not how fast it happens.

Also, the soul is not "in" the body. The body is more like the vehicle and the "soul" is in a a timeless, spaceless field that is beyond our current understanding of physics. You could say it's behind the veil of the physical world.

Also, you know very well I cannot give you empiric proof right now, just as you can't.

Where do you get the idea that I believe in the duality of our current paradigm of reality?

I wasn't being too serious with my comment about what you've said but I think it's pretty naive to think that the divine have the same duality of negative and positive as we do.

I don't even think we are in any way seperated from the divine. We are just as divine as the beings on the other side are, we are simply divine beings that chose to live as a human being on this planet,

It would be pretty stupid if every soul would get told to not do this or that unless he wants to get punished. Our free will is part of this "test" you could say and that also means that we are allowed to create anything we want to. The test wouldn be biased if we didn't have this.

Also, if we exist for eternity and this is just one of endless experience we make why should we get punished or rewarded for anything? We don't have to climb any steps nor can we really do anything wrong..
>>
>>18556687
>It would be pretty stupid if every soul would get told to not do this or that unless he wants to get punished

If you had children, you would give them no rules? You'd issue no punishment?

I have no concrete proof of the systems at play beyond our realm, but I have faith in the Word of God, corroborated with my own personal experience.

You believe you can go through this existence with a blatant disregard for morality, which is an established thing here, and then just jump straight into paradise?
>>
>>18556877
I wouldn't send to some place where all sorts of spiritual dangers are everywhere, nor would I make it possible for them to make mistakes that would get them punished.

If I can have this sort of love for the beings around me then God must be less loving than me, but "he" isn't and the system is even more benevolent than that.

The word of God was only ever given to man by other human beings and I think the sources that you are relying on are quite old. The sort of information that human can process now is quite different than it was back then. Plus, the thought of some kind of punishment never had to do much with the divine at all, it was just a human concept unable to think beyond its own bias.

There is no reward or punishment in heaven or in angelic realms. Its an entirely different "culture". In a interdimensional world where there is no time or space what would heaven or hell be like even?

God or the divine or whatever you want to call them don't need a system of control like that because the system itself is so brilliant that there is nothing you can do wrong. And yes that means you can be the most evil human being in one life and not get any sort of punishment. Because this isn't about proving yourself in some sort of way.

This is even part of scriptures, the scripture of of the Prodigal Son. That parable represented the father, who is God, sending two sons into the world, which is sending two angels to be Humans on Earth. One does everything right, one does everything wrong; one does everything good, one does everything bad - very black and white for you. Yet your scriptures tell you that when they come back across the veil, they get the same reaction. What does that tell you? Let me review it. It means that the test of Earth is not carried back to where you came from

The divine want our best obviously but do you really think they would engange in the disfuntionality of human morals and create drama, fear and punshment just like you do?
>>
>>18556578
But where do those atoms go? I need to know.
>>
>>18557052
The "culture" of the divine? Have you been there? You talk about these things, and say how it should and shouldn't be, but then suggest I am presumptuous?

The Word of God came as Man, and that you do not know this shows you're highly misinformed. And your interpretation of the Prodigal Son is laughable.

You need to be 18 to use this site.
>>
>>18556877
>>18557052
I suppose you also think that we were created at some point and that we are not equal with the divine that we still need to learn and what not. You probably even believe that there is some sort of spiritual hierarchy and authorities.

If we were created then how many got already created? How many will be created? Is there an end or a beginning? What about the oldest beings or the newest?

You see, this is just human thinking being projected unto things that are not human at all.

I said it before and will say it again. We were never created, we have always been. We are part of an infinite reality, active parts of it, and we will always exist in some way or another. All of existence is just constantly changing its manifestation over the course of infinity. Just as energy can never be created or destroyed. It is all basically energy, energy with concsiousness.
>>
>>18557072
>Energy with consciousness
>Conscious, thus sentient
>Assuming it can experience negative and positives states
>Can see and feel when you're being an asshole
>"Your thoughts on how higher spiritual beings would react to your behavior is completely unfounded!"

Hypocrite.
>>
>>18557052
>the system itself is so brilliant that there is nothing you can do wrong. And yes that means you can be the most evil human being in one life and not get any sort of punishment. Because this isn't about proving yourself in some sort of way.

So if I bullied you every day, for the rest of your life, you wouldn't complain or expect justice?

If I beat you up and made you feel like shit, you would be totally fine with that?

What a cuck
>>
>>18557068
Did I say you are presumptuous? I didn't, I said that you are projecting your human thinking onto divine culture and I explained why I think so. I don't see how your post is reacting to my explanation.

I never had much interest in studying mythology but if you want dismiss what I was saying by simply saying that I am misinformed or that I didn't intepret it the way the sources you respect that then go ahead.

You didn't really adress what I've said at all though.

I did say that the word of God was given by humans, isn't that the same statement pretty much?

I'm above 18 but if you feel better thinking I'm younger than you hah
>>
>>18557096
Well I don't have a concsiousness that needs to react negatively towards what I percieve to be negative. I don't live in a reality in wich I need to fight for my emotional survival or need to hurts others in return.

I suppose that's what you're trying right now, to offend me in some way.

Also it's funny how you imply that you can bully every day.

On a last note. I bet God totally thinks you're in the right with acting like an asshole when he's against you hah
>>
>>18557084
You start being wrong by assuming that negativity exists everywhere in existence.
>>
>>18557118
>I don't live in a reality in wich I need to fight for my emotional survival

So you're a recluse? Is that how you deal with the world? Because any amount of participation in society requires emotional fitness.

I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, I'm trying to understand your stance on punishment and reward, consequence and reaction. You say there's no consequence, so I ask if you're philosophically okay with the idea of someone putting you down every day, with no harm done to them?
>>
>>18556544
Souls stronger than yours snatch you and do whatever they want with you.
In most cases, they force you to reincarnate so they can loosh farm you for another lifetime.
>>
>>18557133
What if I can percieve more concsiously than you do and am aware when I create something negative within my personal percieved reality?

I don't need to fight for my emotional survival because it is secured and if I experiences states of not having that then I can relax in the knowlegde that it will go away and not create drama around negativity because that is like celebrating negativity.
My philosophy is that in order for humans to truly advance we need to develop beyond a survival concsiousness. That starts with the individual taking responsibility for himself. One can do that by not percieving to live in a enviroment full of emotional and physical dangers, dealing with what is percieved to be negative without drama and fear etc.

As long as humanity feels like they have the right to harm others because of anything there will be harm done. I would say the vast majority of people that hurt others feel justified by doing so. Punishment is one of those things for me. This circle of suffering can only stop when people start taking responsibility.

I also don't believe in evil or that there are people who are naturally negative. Those who hurt others are only a sympton of human concsiousness not being compassionate enough and still being in a mode where it is mostly concerned with survival and can thus not create more joy and love.
>>
File: 1470938788216-b.jpg (108KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1470938788216-b.jpg
108KB, 700x700px
Lemme just ask all the dead people, I'm sure they'll come back with an answer.
>>
>>18556545
>reliving of sins
You get to do whatever you did, again?
>>
>>18556544
Listen here closely anon. Let me tell you about the karmic planes. They boil down to three realms. Heavenly, Hellish and Neutral planes.

When on dies the soul will resonate with its lifetime choices. Religious good people of Christian faiths will go to heaven. Atheists who lead good lives will be happily surprised by beautiful pleasures beyond their wildest dreams or depending on the personality, exactly what they hoped to find on the other side. Buddhists will ascend to the higher realms of Nirvana. All based on their good karmic frequency.

Below the heavenly spheres there exist the sphere of karmic neutrality. Christians know it as limbo where mediocre lives go to pay for their minor sins to ascend to heaven. Agnostics like myself acknowledge it as "The crossroad of the Omniverse", Buddhists know it as the state of nothingness. Atheists who die in the truest neutral karmic state will be rewarded with the nothingness they have always known existed although this may come as a shock to them when they realise they can "do" stuff with the nothingness. The crossroads allows you to chose where you go next.

Christians who lead bad lives will resonate with the hellish karmas. Shit sticks together. Atheists will be horrified as their precious nothingness turns into the chaos that lies below the sphere of nothingness. They will encounter every Religious and non Religious nightmare that has ever dwelt in the Omniverse. Some will lose their minds completely and when they reincarnate in another form or get "spat out" by hell they will aimlessly wander The omniverse wondering why they are a worm now and what the fuck they just experienced. Buddhists know it as the state of eternal anguish.

Souls that keep their form in hell tend to go back to the state of nothing because they paid for their sins but did not lose their minds and thus chose to climb out of the mess by some miracle. Usually because someone favours them in the higher planes.
>>
>two egotistical idiots ruin a perfectly shitty thread
Not surprising /x/, never change
>>
Rebirth in magic medieval world. I can't wait to die.
>>
>>18557059
I told you, quantum fluctuations. There can never be "nothing", not even before or after a universe. According to string theory, when an atom dissipates, it basically becomes a minute quantum fluctuation, perhaps even a singularity, but it does not entirely get deleted from existence, as this is not possible.
>>
After you die, your conscious moves to another universe.
>>
>>18556544
Life
>>
No one fucking knows. People that say there is nothing after death do not know. People that say there is life after death do not know. It is unfalsifiable. If there is something hopefully it's better than this shithole.
>>
Who knows. My mom was technically dead on the table giving birth, said she wasn't even aware of it. Thought the pain was so intense that she'd blacked out, except the room was empty aside from some very freaked out doctors.

That's just one account of many, and also extremely short-lived (hah). It could be a normal thing that there is literally nothing for you to see and that it's like when you sleep and "don't" dream. Maybe that was irregular, or only like that because she was brought back.
>>
>>18556578
*tips fedora
>>
>>18556544
Everyone will give a different answer to this, you know that don't you? You can't be certain, this is a bet, which you will only know if you win or not when you die
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.