[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the best lucky charm/talisman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: lOKn0S.jpg (21KB, 639x743px) Image search: [Google]
lOKn0S.jpg
21KB, 639x743px
what's the best lucky charm/talisman?
>>
>>18556391
ur mum
>>
Fruit loops
>>
I'd like to think something personal. Something unique, and which has been part of a personal experience that you've had (lucky or otherwise). Otherwise, I'm not sure. I'm a strong believer in luck, and that it should be used rarely, and in moderation. The whole good luck / bad luck situation. But, otherwise, good luck, I guess.
>>
File: 1458057965424.jpg (157KB, 796x596px) Image search: [Google]
1458057965424.jpg
157KB, 796x596px
You are, OP. :)
>>
A sucubo. Try one.
>>
>>18556391
I myself have an agate that I consider a lucky charm. My friends say I have the best luck, from finding money randomly, being pulled over 5+ times never getting a ticket, all the way to being 1 of 25 people hired for a job that 2,000 applied for. (Were 22 of those people where referred from people within the company). The reason I believe that an agate or any rock for that matter is a great lucky charm, is because each rock is different, none are ever the same. So Find a rock that sticks out to you, one that almost calls you and take it with you. Carry it with you everywhere you go. The stronger the bond you share with the rock, the more profound you're luck will be.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.