[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever heard of this girl Elisa Lam? I thought it would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2423.jpg (122KB, 970x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2423.jpg
122KB, 970x644px
Anyone ever heard of this girl Elisa Lam?
I thought it would fit right in here, not sure if it's ever been posted here before.
>>
>>18555640
yeah, this case is so 2013
>>
Here's the video.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RsieSIr_KrU
>>
>>18555640
someone gave her something that made her have a bad trip.
That person met her up later, she died, they didn't know what to do, and threw her in the water tower
>>
>>18555640
Yea, this topic has been on here before.

I really hate to say this, but if a topic isn't new then it's really old here.

Still the Elisa Lam case is pretty interesting. I remember listening to a podcast regarding it that had good info and speculations as to what was happening during the elevator video and that she had been in correspondence with two men who have not been identified.
>>
>>18555640
>elevator ritual
>>
>>18555640
it used to be on here like everyday.
>>
>>18555640
newcunt pls leave
>>
>>18555680
>if a topic isn't new then it's really old
you don't say?
>>
Hematoma ending in a mild stroke that caused her to act strange; the same shit happens to stroke victims all the time.
They get up, try to do shit, cause self harm, etc.
They couldn't tell from the scams because a lack of oxygen to her brain pretty much made it impossible.
>>
>>18555878
learn to context
>>
>>18555656
yeah this makes the most sense. i also think the "trip sitter" / predator (whatever relationship they had to her) was outside the elevator door, holding the call button down for the duration of the video, which is why the elevator door stayed open for an inordinate amount of time. maybe this person knew there was a security cam in the elevator, and so they coerced her back out without appearing on cam. maybe they wanted to stay off camera because they knew it'd be evidence.
>>
OP, if you are serious, and not a faggot, check out Lordanarts on youtube. Search his channel for Elisa Lam, he took a liking to the story and did a ton of research and fringe theory investigation with his subs. I love John, he's a fun guy and I like his level of informative investigation. You might enjoy. Besides, everyone knows Elisa Lam was stalked by someone experimenting with invisibility technology. I mean, the fuckin' technology firm DEVELOPING invisibility equipment was literally right across the street from the Cecil. Not to mention, one of the lead scientists leaves the firm, moves out of country, right after the murder? Interesting. And Elisa Lam's body language investigation by professionals imposes the ideas that she was flirtatious with sexual interest? Sounds like somebody was having fun with a new toy at her expense. Shit got out of hand, body dump, gtfo. I mean, when you work across the street from the Cecil, you obviously know about its, nefarious history. If you wanted to have some illegal fun? That would be an easy spot to justify.
>>
It has been posted here tons of times.
>>
No we have never heard of Lam every other day since 2013. This isn't /x/ and people don't sperg out over this.
>>
>>18555656

I figure someone drugged her, led her to the roof, then raped and killed her, and then dumped her body in the tank (which removes pretty much all evidence).

Probably a serial killer that uses the same drug and water tank MO
>>
It's been posted many times before you fucking faggot.
>>
>>18556041
what in the actual fuck
>>
bro this is like so far away, get new shit.
>>
This is creepy I have never heard of this.
>>
>>18555640
Obvious troll.
Go post a succubus thread you underage faggot.
>>
File: what did i just read.jpg (156KB, 327x657px) Image search: [Google]
what did i just read.jpg
156KB, 327x657px
>>18556041
this
>>
>>18555640
It's been posted many times. Including a moment by moment breakdown of what was actually happening in the video thats been posted to a blog though I don't have it. She was a foreign girl in a seedy hotel- the perpetrator was well aware there was an elevator cam which is why he isn't seen and directs her away from it probably with a weapon. This will remain "unsolved" simply because it happens so often in that area, just not always as oddly and on camera
>>
File: 00100-2.gif (21KB, 1046x278px) Image search: [Google]
00100-2.gif
21KB, 1046x278px
>>18556041
This totally deserves a bump.
>>
File: x240-IhR.jpg (8KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
x240-IhR.jpg
8KB, 320x240px
>>18560489
If it's possible, someone will try it.
>>
File: 1406332489705.png (362KB, 549x321px) Image search: [Google]
1406332489705.png
362KB, 549x321px
>>18555640
>>
This is especially annoying because this case was very clear, open-and-shut. As I recall, she was simply experimenting with drugs, climbed up to the roof, and drowned in the water tank. Toxicology showed traces of some kind of drug in her system (I can't recall which).

Then the idiots get a hold of it, omit several details, call it 'mysterious', claim all sorts of stupid unrelated things, and try to make it out to be some kind of conspiracy. It's an accidental death due to drug use. Nothing paranormal here. It's the paranormal equivalent of a forced meme.
>>
>>18555640
low quality bait
>>
File: 1390596397826.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1390596397826.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>18555640
>not sure if it's ever been posted here before
>>
File: itsalive.jpg (354KB, 1870x1052px) Image search: [Google]
itsalive.jpg
354KB, 1870x1052px
>>18561788
Thorced memes are paranormal.

Identity paradox.
>>
>>18555640
nucuck
>>
>>18561788
while i would like to be on your side of the story,
that doesnt remotely explain how she got on the roof and more importantly how she got into the water tank and sealed it again after she climbed in.
>>
>>18555640
More like Elisa LamE
>>
>>18555640
>Anyone ever heard of this girl Elisa Lam?
>I thought it would fit right in here,
Have you ever heard of sucking a dick? I think it would fit right in with you.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.