[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doomsday Clock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: Doomsday_Clock_graph.svg.png (21KB, 600x183px) Image search: [Google]
Doomsday_Clock_graph.svg.png
21KB, 600x183px
We are sitting till 3 minutes to midnight still, since 2015.

Are we fucked?
>>
Wtf is this
>>
Have they even reviewed it again? If say the time should be closer to 1145 at least now.
>>
>>18555378
No. Those lazy shits added in global warming because they couldn't use nukes to fear monger anymore. It'll never go down again because you can never be 'green' enough to them. What was once a awesome method of measurement for nuclear annihilation, is now a tool for retarded globalists.
>>
>>18555490
>globalists

How's Brexit going?
>>
>>18555444
They're still on high alert because some of the older USSR nukes aren't accounted for. As well as North Korea being retarded.

As long as even 1 nuke exists there's always the threat of one going off.
>>
>>18555517
The Globalists are doing everything they can to neuter it. What do you think?
>>
Trump is literally hitler and he is literally going to nuke the world because of a literal tweet that literally said he was literally a faggot.

Liberals need their tin foil hats.
>>
Come on, then, midnight, I haven't got all day.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2xXu8_2Exo

Nukes!
>>
>>18555768
literally
>>
>US troops permanently stationed in the Baltic
>Russia positioning nukes to Kaliningrad
>Trump recalls all embassadors without replacements, fires national security chiefs without replacements
>North Korea has developed transcontinental rockets that can fit nuclear heads
>Israel threatens to cut ties with the UN

We're fucking thirty seconds from midnight
>>
>>18556212
It's not going to happen.

You can't even invade a tiny island without everyone getting all fuzzy, let alone start WW3.

They went to far and now all they can do it's prance around and make proxy wars with limited use of weaponry.

They're basically reduced to a glorified game of tag.
>>
>>18556411
You do realise Crimea was succesfully invaded recently, right?
>>
>>18555378
yes, we will be fucked in 3 minutes from now
>>
>>18556424
Did they nuke them?

If not they played with their hands tied.
>>
>>18555517
Pretty decent.
>>
>>18555378
Thanks to the US we may beat the 1950s. Why can't you idiots make a decent political system that doesn't result in either Nucleat Holocaust (Clinton) or Global Warming (Trump)?
>>
>>18555527
Brexit is the fucking globalist option, Bremain was the regionalist you fucking retard.
>>
>>18556695
Nah that's stupid.
>>
>>18556699
dubdubs confirm stupid.
>>
>>18556699
Everyone involved in Brexit makes the same argument about immigration, that people from anywhere else in the world should have the same chance of getting into the UK as Europeans.
>>
>>18556424
>people vote for russia
>muh annexation
>>
>>18556712
They should. And it should be a low chance.
>>
>>18556717
Annexation of Kosovo was democracy winning.

B-but Crimea and South Ossetia are war crimes. Damn you Russia!
>>
>>18556725
>should
Like moralizing is going to change anything.
>>
>>18555490
how is globalism a bad thing? We are all the same bactria living on this rotating rock, should we not all act in the common interest of the human race?
>>
>>18556733
Do you feel like your government truly represents you? Of course not. Countries are way too big as it is.
>>
>>18556740
>Of course not.
Do you often talk to yourself?
>>
>>18556746
All the time, actually. Am I not right though?
>>
>>18556740
>>18556753
This is more of a /pol/ thread honestly but this guy is right. We should be wary of globalism just as we should be wary of our own governments and wary of people. Do I sound like a xenophobe? paranoid? miserable? Perhaps I may even be a pessimist, but that doesn't make it any less right to distrust the belief that people can be trusted to oversee the entire planet, let alone one country. As this guy says, people can barely be trusted with the too-big government we already have IMO.
>>
>>18556753
Do you think I'm a mindreader? How an I supposed to know your opinion on this?

If you want my opinion on globalism and political represebtation though, they're unrelated. If you want to live in a developed Western country you need globalism, the closest thing to an anti-globalist stance you could take is European regionalism which is somewhat protective. On representation you need an end to the political/business class that has developed as well as more direct non reperesentational democratic routes.
>>
>>18556764
When you say globalism, you mean trade?
>>
>>18556769
Read some Adam Smith bro and build from there and you'll start to realize why that's a retarded question.
>>
>>18556781
I'm not reading your mormon literature.
>>
File: tmp_13308-image4141204302620.jpg (32KB, 350x474px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13308-image4141204302620.jpg
32KB, 350x474px
>>18556787
>not knowing the Church of Latter Day Saints asks the really big questions
>>
>>18556801
Well maybe when I'm done with the Bible. It's a really long read. Holy shit. I'm still on Genesis.
>>
>>18556022
this is scary
so real what the alien says that we might
nuke our selfes because of politics and religion,
good video
>>
>>18556430

Er, you don't generally nuke areas you mean to occupy.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.