[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Encountered a Large Dogman Close to the City

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

Alright, this happened to me very recently and I want to share my experience before I forget too many of the details. For those of you who are unfamiliar with what a dogman is, check out this link: http://www.dogmanencounters.com/
Pic related - it's a map I drew of the area.
>>
You are obviously not 8, but your drawing skills are.
>>
So this happened yesterday at around 4:00PM.
>Hanging out with a buddy of mine, we'll call him Cameron.
>We were chatting about whatever and walking away from his house, which was in the suburbs near the outskirts of town.
>We walked down a rarely traveled road that led to the more rural areas outside of the city.
>We like to walk here sometimes, it's nice and quiet and has a lot of nature.
>But this time we decided to check out a big apple orchard on the side of the road.
>>
>Now, in the winter right now, everything is dead.
>So it was just a bunch of dead trees with all of their wet leaves on the ground.
>We walked down one of the spaces between the trees, a bit closer to the dirt trail.
>Walking through the orchard, nothing but identical dead trees everywhere.
>I joked about the people from the houses we saw next to the orchards shooting at us for trespassing or some shit.
>We found a used, rusty raccoon trap hanging from a tree branch.
>Continued on
>Cameron got spooked, I asked him what was up.
>It was a oddly human-shaped hole in a barn wall that fooled us from a distance.
>We got closer and found a run down and seemingly abandoned old wooden barn.
>It looked like a cliché haunted house from Scooby Doo or something.
>Broken roof segments, made almost completely of wood, missing boards and holes everywhere.
>There was a bunch of junk stored inside it, and a silo behind the barn.
>We didn't get any closer to it and left.
>Got to the end of the orchard.
>There was a forked path that led to another section of even bigger orchards.
>Both paths were blocked by fallen trees.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>18554603
>>
Where's the x for the spot
>>
>We climbed over the smaller tree on the left side.
>It was sunset by this point, raining lightly.
>Heard multiple dogs barking in the distance, just regular dog barks.
>You know how when you look through an orchard, it's perfectly aligned to where you have to look down a path to see something?
>You can generally only see one path at a time.
>Out of nowhere I see this FUCKING CREATURE DARTING ACROSS THE PATH.
>It was so much larger than a dog, but that's what I initially thought it was.
>It was an unnaturally dark, jet black thing on all fours.
>It had to have been at least five feet tall, and that was on all fours.
>This was no ordinary dog.
>This was was fucking swole, like really muscular.
>It seriously moved like it was a human that SHOULD HAVE been standing on two legs but was forcing itself to run four legs.
>You know? Like its hips were sticking out too far and it looked awkward.
>It had broad shoulders, so much bigger than its hips in comparison.
>We booked it.
>Sprinted back the way we came.
>Almost tripped but thankfully didn't.
>Emerged back onto the side of the road and it didn't follow us.
>But someone else did.
>>
>Some redneck in a pickup truck was idling at the spot where the dirt path meets the road.
>He glared at us and we pretended not to see him.
>We walked down the road trying not to look back at him.
>After a while, Cameron turns to me with a terrified look on his face.
>HE LOST HIS FUCKING IPHONE IN THE ORCHARD WHILE WE WERE RUNNING
>It was dark at this point.
>NOPE
>I ain't no puss puss so I agreed to go looking for his phone with him.
>Phone is on silent, in a black colored phone case.
>Good job, Cameron.
>We went back to the dirt path.
>The guy in the truck was gone.
>We quietly and hesitantly walked down the same path we ran down earlier.
>Our method of finding his phone was to call it repeatedly.
>If the phone was face up, it would light up in the darkness and we would see it.
>If the phone was face down, we would still hear it vibrate.
>Once we got close to the forked path, we both had different "hallucinations" for lack of a better word.
>I saw what I can only describe as something that looked very similar to an anomaly from S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
>A visual distortion that moved away from me until I lost track of it.
>Ask Cameron if he saw it, he didn't.
>We climb the tree again and he holds his hand out behind him and makes a shush gesture.
>Ask him very loudly what the fuck he's doing.
>Gets pissed off at me, we argue.
>HEAVY BREATHING
>We quickly walked away from the path and back into the orchards.
>Keep looking for his phone in the darkness.
>Nothing else weird happens and we eventually give up and head back to the road.
>>
>Cameron accepts the fact that his phone is lost and that we did everything we could to find it.
>Is still really pissed off.
>End up finding the phone laying against a tree trunk on a sidewalk in his neighborhood.
>He must have dropped it on our way to the orchard.
>We went back in there for nothing.
Either way, we were both still really happy that we recovered his phone and that we survived our encounter with the dogman.
Feel free to ask me some questions.
>>
File: AWOO.jpg (204KB, 1973x820px) Image search: [Google]
AWOO.jpg
204KB, 1973x820px
>>
>>18554852
or the monster put it their and knows where you live
>>
>>18554596
>"I saw a dOgman!"
>see thumbnail
>ENHANCE
>mobile home
yep
>>
Sounds like you need to submit a report to Vic over at Dogeman Encounters.
>>
>>18555670

Implying he isn't Vic...
>>
>>18554852
1. What city?
2. You saw a dogfuck in broad daylight and took no pic?
3. You're a little ruff around the edges but you show promise, do you want to start a map-making company?
>>
>>18555723
1. Junction City
2. We ran away from the dogman as soon as we saw it. If we stuck around to take a blurry zoomed in picture of it with my phone, we could have gotten hurt.
3. You know... maybe I should take up a career as a cartographer.
>>
>>18556705
>a dogman in kansas

fuck off
>>
I've been waiting for a dogman thread to pop up. Me and some buddies plan to go dogman hunting to places where sightings have happened, theoretically. We live in Kentucky. I bought a decent camera with nightvision infrared, any other thoughts on preperation?
>>
>>18558519
A dogman anywhere is bullshit, seeing as they were made up by /x/. As though there weren't enough interesting monsters and such, this board has to make up their own.

These are on the same tier as an asshole claiming to have seen an SCP ib real life.
>>
File: IMG_1788.jpg (292KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1788.jpg
292KB, 2048x1536px
>>18556705
Ah junction city. Chased a storm there In may of 16. Found myself caught in between 2 tornado-warned storms, but didn't see any dogmen. Pic related
>>
>>18558537

Here's a (You), but next time apply yourself.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.