[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone remember that video of that avid hiker, he had a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Does anyone remember that video of that avid hiker, he had a southern accent. He was hiking in the desert, I think it was in Utah. He said he found a giant cave and he went back there to find it and show it to everyone on camera but he never found it. He also has been missing for years now. The video was posted here a while ago. Anyone remember it?
>>
>>18554430
Yeah, I think the cave had a u or y or z shaped mouth or something strange. He said it had weird shit inside. I remember. Not many details. His GF said he was really missing and there were other details. Not much help but might jog someone's memories.
>>
>>18554530
M cave
kenny veach

(there was some decent updates, a mexibro went back and explored the same area twice and filmed the whole thing, found 2 M caves, no body yet but hes going back)
>>
>>18554546
Link to video?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfdrY-2sROQ
>>
>>18554430
>he had a southern accent
Heh. Not even close. Very thwacky West Coast Californian accent. Sounds a lot like Clint Eastwood who's from San Fran.

Here's my totally non-/x/-type theory:
I think this guy was fighting severe depression. He would always try to succeed in something and too many failures led him to kill himself. His positive outlook reminded me a lot of Robin Williams. People who are this depressed are always hiding and fighting it hard.

First attempt that failed:
Trying to sell his nice house, the only stipulation was that he can live there as a caretaker. Not a far-fetched idea. Hugh Hefner did a similar thing when he sold the Playboy Mansion (Hef is allowed to live there until he dies). When noone took him on his offer on a home he probably could no longer afford. that was a big blow to him

Second attempt that failed:
Long-distance hiking helps people cope with extreme depression. I think Kenny was yanking our chains about this "perfect M-shaped cave". What he really wanted to do was show us his love of hiking and being into the paranormal (since he originally commented on an Area 51 video) was hoping he would come across something weird or interesting that would make him famous. When he came up empty-handed, that was another big blow.

Third attempts to fail (last straw):
He tried to submit some junky inventions to Shark Tank which weren't far-fetched ideas. There's some garbage on Shark Tank that has made fucktons of money, but when this never followed thru, that was the final big blow.
(cont.)
>>
>>18557079
(cont.)
The Suicide:
Down on his luck on money and failures of success, he goes on one last hiking trip. He drops his cell phone down a dangerous mine shaft that he knows he would not retrieve, so that's like sending himself a message that there's no turning back now.

Then he hikes over some steep gulch way off the beaten path, shoots himself in the head or heart, falls over and dies because near the end, he probably thought of hiding his own body to give his M Cave claims credence. This isn't far-fetched either. He probably thought, "Well if I can't be successful in life, I'll be successful in death. They'll never find my body and they'll never find this cave. I'll be forever an unsolved mystery." (something that he has succeeded in so far).
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.