[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

super powers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: wx.jpg (16KB, 182x278px) Image search: [Google]
wx.jpg
16KB, 182x278px
If super-natural abilities are real why haven't they been militarized yet?
surely the USA or china would have a soldier who xan teleport or an invisible marine or something.

Yet not such record exists.
Are supranatural abilities just a scam?
>>
>>18554261
Because why work for the USA if you have super powers? You could just fuck shit up on your own.
>>
>>18554271
If any politician or key figure was attacked we would all know it
>also maybe they're siddhi-possesors but also good patriotic americans
>>
Maybe they want to keep it a secret. Would a psychic who could control the mind of any person in the world share his secret with the public or government? He would just take what he wanted.
A teleporter, super speedster, or super soldier probably wouldn't want to be revealed if they were already happy and prosperous with what they are getting away with their powers.
>>
Invisible soldiers are a thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3ZkGjgQ9Kg

Video quality it's terrible like all /x/ evidence, but you can see it at the end of the video.
>>
>>18554261
>>18554261
How exactly do you know they haven't?
>>
>>18554261
What makes you think there are not supernatural militants? I mean seriously how much do you even know about the military, they have so much that is so classified even your president doesn't know about it, yet you think that you would be the one to know?
>>
>>18554284
What if they're patriotic?
Maybe they only knew discovered their powers after enlisting.
>>18554299
Because even trough romours just stuff would get mentioned.
however there are like 0 mentions of any modern military doing x-men stuff.

taliban said they were bulletproof but that's superstition trough
>>
>>18554302
the Chinese hate donald trump.
a super chinese soldier would be able to kill trump w/his skills
donald trump is alive
ergo china has no super soldiers

replace trump with a leader X country hates and so on...the international scene is too calm. super Soldiers would have acted,did they exist.
>>
File: 1485099505674.jpg (2MB, 2225x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1485099505674.jpg
2MB, 2225x1600px
>>18554261
>super powers
Technically not as in realm of fiction as you think. You can train to get them. Lift/resistance train for "super strength" etc. Everyone can technically momentarily have them with adrenaline rushes.
Pic related and >>18543757 is the closest we'll get with advanced hunanity/transhumanism.
>>
>>18554307
do you think the us government wouldn't hesitate to kill you in one second if they thought they could steal and replicate your powers?
>>
>>18554330
That logic is flawed, you would start wars.
>implying Chinese are the only ones capable of knowing their true nature
>>
>>18554333
newton was suck a dick
>>
Resource management and a bullet from your sniper can still kill them unawares.
>>
>>18554361
TBQH i personally favour the (Confederate, tea party, antebellum) aspects of the USA and defend such events as Bush's war policy.
;_; they're not my enemies!!
>>
>>18554370
what if theyr'e steel hard?
>>
>>18554407
Iorn shirt technique
>>
>>18554426
which is?
>>
>>18554426
thats just kung fu
>>
>>18554446
>>18554451
Its creating a field around your body dense enough to protect from physical harm.
If anyone have bothered using a thermal camera on the monks they would have realised this long ago. Sort of like a forcefield/unified field created by the potentials at play within.
>>
>>18554469
must be handy when going on holidays to venezuela!
>>
>>18554284

Exactly. There are times I feel bad though for not doing something. But overall I'm cool with just doing little things to help out.
>>
>>18554330
You say that like soldiers don't take orders from superiors. And like any government official would want to risk an international incident or a shift in the status quo at the death of a world leader.
>>
>>18554500
I'm sure SOME tinpot dictator ordered to kill the potus at one point of recent history
>>
File: dontdoit.gif (978KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
dontdoit.gif
978KB, 350x197px
>>18554426
I don't think that works on firearms.
>>
>>18554261
availability of knowledge is limited as nobody would ever teach you how to bend reality to your will

as a result 99% of anything from a book if bullshit meant to distract you from the truth and bind you to nonsensical rules and concepts

religion is the same way. they would have you put your faith in god instead of yourself. they would have you believe you can do nothing without god

its worse when you consider AA is made the same way so they branched out just to be safe. people who would never have been a threat are brain washed just so they can be sober and will never amount to anything now. they will be plankton in the sea of the ethereal
>>
>>18554531
Not with a mindset like that it wont
>>
>>18554535
what's AA?
>>
>>18554261
The government uses remote viewers right NOW, where the fuck have you been?
>>
>>18554469
That only goes so far and requires concentration, meaning it is harder to create a uniform field of the same strength. While a monk might be able to block a bullet with this field he would need to be concentrating where the enemy is shooting, and probably blocking one bullet would tire him out. Thus the ability is effectively useless for modern combat.

That's the problem with our superpowers, they're just not OP enough to be better than tech.
>>
>>18554333
checked
>>
File: CdYG8_LWwAAp0Cj.jpg (24KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
CdYG8_LWwAAp0Cj.jpg
24KB, 600x334px
>implying they haven't been just because records haven't been leaked
>implying you know what the NWO is up to
>impying "the USA" and "China" aren't in on everything together
>implying you would have heard anything legit either way
>implying most "leaks" aren't part of the conspiracy

pls get on /x/'s level OP
>>
It depends what kind of super power and what kind, I can generate electro static energy at will but what the fuck is the point of being able to shock people for a joke? I have no doubt that if the government got wind of it I'd end up locked in the basement of some institution with thousands of wires attached to me trying to weaponise it. Yet if there was something who could go invisible at will or something of a much bigger magnitude the government would do the same to them too, easier just to keep things a secret.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.