[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brown pill me on remote viewing /x/ How do i do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11

Brown pill me on remote viewing /x/ How do i do it?
>>
Well the FBI wants us, the public, to know they verified its veracity, it is a real ability, rigorously scientifically proven.
>>
File: jimchannon.jpg (102KB, 675x1016px) Image search: [Google]
jimchannon.jpg
102KB, 675x1016px
Are you ready to start your distance remote viewing practices? If you answer yes to this question, then it becomes necessary that you first shove aside any disbelief and skepticism you may have about remote viewing. This is to enable you effectively open the sixth sense which is what you will be making use of in enhancing your skills.
>>
File: Jim1981.jpg (33KB, 222x300px) Image search: [Google]
Jim1981.jpg
33KB, 222x300px
It has been noted that during the initial stages of your exercise, thoughts of impossibility always have a way of intruding. What do you do? Simply push such thoughts aside and put your mind and attention on completing your exercise without any distractions.
>>
>>18554202
Where do I go from here
>>
File: jim_vision_mask.gif (46KB, 288x225px) Image search: [Google]
jim_vision_mask.gif
46KB, 288x225px
>>18554219
Now that you are ready to start, fist take a deep breath which goes a long way to help you in maintaining absolute calm and focus. Prior to this, you should color pieces of paper or cards with crayons of different colors. Cards are preferred since you find them easier to shuffle than pieces of paper. Get these cards mixed up, keep them by the side and then, let the exercise begin.
>>
File: 1465689988786.png (132KB, 308x385px) Image search: [Google]
1465689988786.png
132KB, 308x385px
>>18554164
you try to remember very hard the room you see and try to imagine it as you walk with your eyes closed. Kinda like looking at a map without looking forward.
>>
File: img-ks_jim_w_mask.jpg (18KB, 307x228px) Image search: [Google]
img-ks_jim_w_mask.jpg
18KB, 307x228px
With your eyes closed, pick a card from the top of the pack and hold same before you. The color of the card picked determines the level of the energetic vibration you will experience since they vary. Since it takes lots of practices before you can begin to accurately predict the color of card you have before you, it becomes necessary that you don’t easily give up on your exercises or get discouraged.

Make sure that the cards are properly colored without leaving any trace of white color since this can also give out its on vibration and get you confused. Every portion of the side to be colored should be done properly.
>>
File: Pledge.jpg (44KB, 214x300px) Image search: [Google]
Pledge.jpg
44KB, 214x300px
Another exercise is asking a family member or friend to go out to any location of his or her choice, without telling you where he or she is. You then try to find out where they are and through your descriptions of the area you remote viewed, without leaving out any details, you will be able to know your level of improvement.

Bear in mind that remote viewing skill is something that takes a while to achieve accuracy. As difficult as it may seem initially, with time you will find the exercise to be an impressive and the skill, a useful one.
>>
>>18554225
So its possible to see into a house or a room i've never actually been inside of before.
>>
>>18554249
if you practice enough you might
I just told you how you can start
>>
>>18554249
>So its possible to see into a house or a room i've never actually been inside of before.

yes, but sometimes you look at that house in the future or the past
>>
Is this even possible after a lifetime of drinking shitty American fluoride water?
>>
remoteviewed.com
>>
>>18554164
Read the manual:
http://www.remoteviewed.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/SRVManualByCourtneyBrown.pdf

Watch someone do it:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLbQt_hMxV9z7KWwIZ86Pyg

Practice:
http://dojopsi.com/tkr

With practice you will learn to listen for information and discard noise, but there is no explanation that can help you. Just practice.
>>
>>18555980
Yes. That is a dumb meme.

We're talking about a real meme here, you don't need dumb fake memes anymore.
>>
>>18554164
Tap into the flow, go with it.

That's really the only thing there is to it.

I've been remote viewing since 15 and i didn't even know what it was until recently.
>>
>>18554218
Keeping a positive outlook, a regular diet, and avoiding drugs that would muddy your mind's eye are requisite if you wish to attain the ability. That and time / practice.
>>
>>18557956
What are some drugs that would clear your mind's eye? I keep hearing about DMT but I'm not sure what it is.
>>
>>18558115

It's smug anime juice that's squeezed out of thoughtform waifus that the CIA has stolen from our memetic hivemind and is holding at area 51.
>>
>>18556420
>>18558218
Please stop posting.
>>
I want to know if masturbation can harm my remote viewing skills.
>>
>>18559094
No there are no long term effects, however in the short term your increased dopamine levels will interfere with remote viewing
t. Speaking from experience
>>
I know Stranger Things drew from actual experiments, does the salt water bath/sensory deprivation enhance remote viewing?

I want to try it on my own but I'm afraid I'll get majorly spooked by an internal mental construct.
>>
>>18558115
Same Anon here: I've done DMT but wouldn't personally use it for clearing my mind (doesn't mean it's bad tho). I personally take a 750mg capsule of noni powder everyday and drink reishi mushroom tea once to twice a week, depending if I've been drinking. Look 'em up. The noni capsules can be made cheaper than commercial stuff, and reishi mushroom tea can be purchased easily online or at asian grocers / farmer's markets.
>>
>>18559375
and by drinking, i mean alcohol
>>
>>18559375
>>18559384
>says to avoid drugs that would muddy the mind's eye
>drinks alcohol
>>
>>18559428

I may have a couple beers with a meal; beer's delightful stuff and I hardly drink at a level to be considered inebriation.
>>
>>18559375
Did you see any entities?
>>
>>18554164
Generally when talking about remote viewing you will be remotely limited to remote looking or remote watching because you don't really view a plastic object such as a remote, l wish you luck in your endeavour

Depends on the remote really for instance you can use a phone as a remote, and if the remote (that is, the phone) displays moving image you are viewing the remote
>>
File: What_am_i_reading.jpg (59KB, 526x300px) Image search: [Google]
What_am_i_reading.jpg
59KB, 526x300px
>>18559921
>>
>>18559545
I saw the green man's face in a fractal of tropical plants and flowers. The entire room I was in turned into a "fractal jungle" is the best I can describe it, lasted about 15~ minutes.
>>
File: Greenman2.jpg (987KB, 1063x1464px) Image search: [Google]
Greenman2.jpg
987KB, 1063x1464px
>>18560575
forgot pic, it's a dead ringer for the face I saw
>>
>>18560575

I used to see plenty of entities as a child and always wondered why. You mentioning noni makes it all make sense. My mother would give me noni religiously, usually a little bit every day.
>>
>>18559921
this pretty much
>>
File: poevernesm.png (151KB, 800x605px) Image search: [Google]
poevernesm.png
151KB, 800x605px
>>18560274
I have the context for that image.
>>
>>18554164
become brujo
>>
File: dot-inside-a-circle (1).png (3KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
dot-inside-a-circle (1).png
3KB, 249x202px
>>
>>18570337
>>
>>18559081
No u
>>
>>18554164
>Brown pill me
you sure about that?
>>
>>18554164
Practice coordinate remote viewing first. You need a friend to help you. Do not forget to scribble on paper until your mind has cleared. You need to remove front loaded information.
Read more Ingo Swann. A few years ago you could find a torrent of a remote viewing course (4gb). Try to find that and practice.
Intent is most important.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.