[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 60

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord: https://discord.gg/FUSHvyh
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

>Previous Thread: >>18547221
>>
first
>>
Guys, I just got good news and I'm p happy, so I'll give three readings here, with runes.

My name says otherwise, but I'm a tarot learner, so my favorite method is runes right now.

I need:
>Name or nickname
>Gender
>Query

If someone give me a reading I'll be glad: What will happen between C and me?
>>
>>18550404
Oh, that was my tripname, sorry.
>>
>>18550404

Ancestry
Male
How will it go with L, will we ever have a relationship?
>>
>>18550404
L
Female
Could you give me some advice what should I do? It's more like a general advice for me
>>
>>18550404
i'll do your reading.

zara
m
am i ready for this? or should i do something smaller first? how well will that smaller thing work?
>>
>>18550404
>>18550421
actually i see it going well. you two are more anxious about the idea of a relationship, then how well you would actually get along. i think you two are too scared right now. making sure the other is aware of that (in a approach if you haven't already) will bring eventual results. i see a happy ending, here.

i do see it'll be hard for either of you to initiate, and coordinate this. i don't think either of you are capable of being a 'leader' in this. that has to be worked out, but you will be successful.
>>
>>18550415
Well Ancestry, the short answer is yes, but apparently it have to happen some big changes so that can become true.

You need to pursue her a little, like to be more active, sometimes she is not so sure about your protective side, as she is not sure if you are going to take care of her.
You see her as a very feminine person? Anyway, you will have to fight some battles so she can consider you.

Hope it helps!

Any feedback will be gladly appreciated.
>>
>>18550404
In case you will do more readings:

>Baron
>Male
>Love query / What are my chances with the current girl
>>
>>18550416
Well L, I'm not sure if you are in stagnation or not, but you NEED to move.
You have some great ideas inside you and maybe you have tried to put them in motion, if not you should.

Work with your resources, which are a lot and trust in yourself, you need to gather the bravery to do it, but the results are gonna be great!

Good luck anon!

Feedback will be appreciated.
>>
>>18550443
Thanks. I'm trying to do it. I'm forcing myself to do things important to me and this is working for now, but I have a feeling I'm too slow.

Thank you again, Lady tarot!
>>
>>18550421
>>18550432
Thanks SO much for your reading.
We just met last week, so it makes me giggle the too scared right now. It have been very "easy" to talk to each other but yeah, I'm kind of scared. With your reading I see he is too, we'll see what happen. Thanks!

About you, let's see.

What I see is that you are absolutely ready for this, it's gonna be very succesful and you must aim to more, not to less, you have all the potential to grow.

Maybe you end up moving in a physical way, as in moving to another place or another work, something like that, but you will find the place you are looking for since long time ago.

I got another rune and boy, you have everything, just aim your target and follow your gut!
>>
>>18550450
Slow is always best than nothing at all, just don't stop!

Thanks for your feedback :).
>>
>>18550440
Well, my last reading, why not.

Woah, I see a very positive outcome Baron, really.

The best thing could be to work together in something, like some project. Anyway, you get along very well, you are complementary and have a lot of physical attraction.

Don't let anyone or anything to block your way into her, because it could be hard sometimes or have some struggles. Be aware of that and you will have a very succesful relationship.

Good luck anon!

Feedback will be very appreciated.
>>
>>18550479
Thank you, Lady. I will attempt to move our relationship forward soon and I will keep you updated.
I do believe that your reading is quite accurate, though.

Thank you again.
>>
>>18550485
Thank you for your feedback!
>>
>>18550492
you're so nice lady tarot :3
>>
File: dayfaces.jpg (86KB, 610x581px) Image search: [Google]
dayfaces.jpg
86KB, 610x581px
>>18550434

You have no idea how accurate your readings is. I rather not go into details but thank you very much, it gives me hope.
>>
File: 18.jpg (32KB, 283x411px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
32KB, 283x411px
I'll be performing three tarot readings (maybe more at a later time, if I have the energy).
No generic "will I find work/love/money" queries will be accepted, nor will badly written/unclear queries be accepted.
Detail and proper sentence structure makes it easier for me to understand what you need.
Make your queries as concise as possible. I want queries, not essays; Excessive information is nearly as bad as insufficient information.
Bad Query "What are results of project?".
Good Query: "What will be the results of the personal project I'm currently focused on?".
Bad Query: "I just moved in to a new city, have a new job, and met this really nice guy. Will we have a relationship?"
Good Query: "Is there potential for a romantic relationship with the really nice guy I recently met and am interested in?"
>Note: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail. Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors, is what I mean by detail. (exempli gratia, platonic relationship, professional project, financial situation)
>Note: I am slow, and cherry pick. If I feel someone else has a better query than you, regardless of post order, they will take priority.

Requisites:

>Age

>Gender

>Favorite Thing (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query
>>
>>18550553
late twenties
female
the smell of new books
Will me and P talk this year, what are our chances of forming a strong bond again?

thank you
>>
>>18550542
Thanks for your feedback!

I'm glad it was accurate, good luck!
>>
>>18550553
female
Waking up, but just staying in bed for another hour or so.
What needs to be done to remove prominent emotional blockages that I'm challenged with?
>>
>>18550553
male
the calm feeling I get when I can focus
Why do I feel such a disconnect between myself and other people? Why do I feel uncomfortable both around and not around people?
>>
>>18550553
> Age: 18
>Gender: Female
>Favourite Thing: Dogs. They're so lovely.
>Query: I' an aspiring author and I have an idea that I can't seem to work with properly. Will I get over my block or should I think up something else?
>>
I haven't read in a long while, and I'd like to offer one tarot reading in exchange for completely unabridged feedback to gauge where my skill level is at. Be honest and forthcoming whether the reading does or does not resonate with you. The querent is doing more of a service to me than I to them in this case, and I value criticism. That being said,

>gender
>query

I typically read at a snail's pace, which is probably an understatement if I could be honest. Be prepared to wait 30 minutes to an hour.
>>
>>18550569

About Query: Virtue - 3 of Wands
Hidden Influence: The Devil
External Influence: The Empress
Don't Do: Princess of Cups
Do: The Fool

You're feeling stuck, and your tendency to stubbornly avoid outside assistance as much as possible is not helping. You've got people around you that care for your well being, you need to reach out to them more often instead of trying to work through everything on your own. We humans are social critters, and often find much more satisfying answers at a quicker pace when we have the help of a group we trust. A lifestyle change will do you some good; While it may not seem like it to you, your current one is conducive towards you brooding on your problems. Much like a scab, the more you needlessly pick and worry at it, the higher the chance of making it worse, and the longer it takes to heal. Go out and have fun, distract yourself while Time works its magic and heals the wounds. When it's too much to bear, talk to those you trust but stop obsessing.
>>
>>18550404
Lucy
Female
Will my studies this year end in success?

Thank you
>>
File: 1484879698266.png (140KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
1484879698266.png
140KB, 350x262px
>>18550679
Male
What can I do to reach my full potential? I've got a few talents and am fairly intelligent, but I'm wasting my potential by not applying myself, and I need direction soon before I waste too much more time.
>>
>>18550679
>>18550563
this one since the other reader probably didn't think my query was good enough. thank you very much I will provide with good feedback
>>
>>18550679
female
what does my crush think of me? getting mixed signals big time.
>>
>>18550553
male
the feeling of sitting down by a fire inside after a long cold walk
what can i expect from febuary? will personal projects of mine bear fruit? is there any drastic changes
>>
>>18550687
Thank you. This was important to hear that.

I don't trust anyone enough to talk in depth, I'm too scared of abandonment. I'll try to put some effort into the lifestyle changes though.
>>
>>18550679
male
is something/someone trying to communicate with me? will it do it in the next 3 monhs?
>>
>>18550404
Chris
Male
What can i expect in the coming months?

Thanks
>>
1. Will I ever find a girlfriend? :(

2. Will I ever find a job?

3. Will I ever succeed in finishing my career [Law]?

*You can answer one question if you want (My life is quite bad so many questions are in my head) :/
>>
Trading.
>>
>>18550756

Yes, however, you'll have to avoid telling her
all your insecurities at the beginning, it
will turn her off if you tell her too much too soon.
It might be a good a idea to finish Law (2.5 years left?) first to give you something to be very proud about.
>>
>>18550553
Hey Moonie, mind doing a reading for me?

Male
A hot shower after a long day
Will B and i be together again? or will i get over her soon?
And another, if you dont mind.
Should i stay in the US, or should i take the risk and go back to the homeland?

Thanks agian.
>>
>>18550626

About Query: Ruin - 10 of Swords
Hidden Influences: Prince of Disks
External Influences: Luxury - 4 of Cups
Don't Do: Strength - 9 of Wands
Do: The Lovers

I honestly can't think of a nice way to phrase this that doesn't rob it of the impact it needs to have-- You're naive. Your lack of experience is working against you here, because you're still too idealistic, and are fighting to make this idea work because you kinda like it. Writing is a delicate balancing act of caring and not caring, can't let yourself get too wrapped up in it or you'll be Sisyphus. At the same time, you have to care enough to not lay out a complete steaming turd. You should toss the current idea in to the bin (or "maybe later" pile), and find inspiration for a new idea if you want to get cracking at writing any time soon.
>>
>>18550788
query?
>>
>>18550810
Will I find her before or after I'm finished with this project?
>>
>>18550553
F
tea

I had a couple of awkward exchanges with the guy I used to have a "something with",If I comment on it again, will he understand that I'm not interested anything like a romantic/sexual relationship again?

sorry if I do not write very well
>>
>>18550553
Female
Smoke a cigarrette, smell of coffee and rain.

I'm attracting this kind of situation again?
Ty by the way.
>>
>>18550553

m

sleeping in a cold room with tons of blankets

i have a sort of linked query: i've been considering pursuing a new career since my current job makes me want to jump off a building -- would i be successful in finding one in a different city? should i allow a romantic attraction to influence my career search in different areas or just give up on that romantic pursuit altogether and find a new career somewhere more "safe"?

apologies if i failed to query properly -- i appreciate any insight.
>>
>>18550618

>What You and Others know about you:
>The Moon

>What neither You or Others know about you:
>Happiness - 9 of Cups

>What You know about you that Others don't:
>Knight of Cups

>What Others know about you that You don't:
>Adjustment

Cards just told me you suffer from "Special Snowflake Syndrome". You're self righteous, spend too much time living in your own fantasy world rather than do anything productive, constantly bullshit people just for the sake of it, you're excessively egotistical, misanthropic, and you don't want to change because on some level you enjoy being a special snowflake.
>>
File: 1984538543.jpg (95KB, 644x580px) Image search: [Google]
1984538543.jpg
95KB, 644x580px
>>18550553

Male

Motorcycles

Honestly, i don't know if this is a bad question. But i want a love reading. I don't know where my love life will go. I have women hitting on me at both my jobs, and outside of work. But I'm not pursuing any of them.

I'm at that stage i don't know what the fuck to do, or what path to follow.
>>
>>18550875
>>18550618
Kek'd
Damn imposters from tumblr

Don't worry anon who was attributed for, it's a curable disease.
>>
>>18550553
male
the feeling of a happy hug

I am having problems committing to my projects, I have one which is large and is a group effort, and one which is smaller and a personal effort. I have a problem with being too indecisive and wanting to start new projects at my current whims, it's what I've been doing for a while but I'm tired of not being committed to my main projects. My boss at work however, is interested in and is trying to encourage one of my whimsical side projects, which is time consuming, and I fear may push me away from my main projects.

what must I do to set myself straight?
>>
File: 1475930736202.jpg (86KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1475930736202.jpg
86KB, 1024x768px
>>18550553
>Age
>Gender
Male
>Fav thing
Sparing time to cooking for myself
>Query
Is there potential for a romantic relationship with that shy girl I met? I messed up things lately as always with my apathy, because I wasn't a part of her friend circle from the start.
>>
>>18550706
>What's Holding You Back
The Obstacle / The Root / The Cause: Eight of Cups (reversed) / Queen of Pentacles / Three of Wands

>How To Overcome
Advice 1 / Advice 2 / Action: Six of Cups / Three of Pentacles (reversed) / King of Pentacles (reversed)

You're probably not moving forward emotionally. This could be attributed to an outside force, like a woman or anyone in general, but I think it has more to do with you. I think you're aiming for too much stability in your life and trying to play things safe when you need to be a bit more bold. That leads to feelings of emotional unfulfillment. There also might have been something in your past that's hindering you now, going back to what I said about not moving forward. I think there was a sort of lesson you needed to learn, which in itself is that you needed to take action and keep moving. Again, this could be about another person, but I'll not assume. Instead of exercising some gusto, you let yourself get discouraged about chasing what you really want, and decided to pursue the safe route.

I guess you're not being really true to yourself. You're lacking in ambition because you're not actively seeking out what will really make you happy in the end.

Yeah, I guess that's the best way I could put it. I'll be waiting to hear back from you.
>>
>>18550819
Before: 2 of wands, Eight of swords
After: three of wands, four of pentacles

Id say after. Before it seems like you will fantasize but there is not enough to bring you together. After it will be great though.

Will we be together?
>>
>>18550921
That's as good read as I've seen around here. I like how you structured it as well.

I'm sure it's all quite true and all, but I still am a bit lost. After all, your guidance seems vague. It doesn't seem like you told me anything new other than just clarifying the reasoning behind the query itself. If I'm on the safe route, what is the non safe route? How am I supposed to be true to myself? What is the truth? I still have zero idea where to go from here. All I know is that I've been doing things wrong up until then, which just doubles back to the query in the first place.

Then again that's just how tarot runs sometimes. Thanks all the same.
>>
>>18550679
Male
What should I do regarding the girl I'm going out with?
I will be happy to provide some feedback
>>
>>18550793

Thank you, OP! :)

*Additional questions [if you can, of course]: Will she be from my country of origin or from another country? [I travel back and forth to the US [every 2 years]... so just wondering]. Regarding the job question...not even a part-time in the near future? :/

Thank you in advanced! You got my time left in Uni right! You are amazing! Keep practicing! :D
>>
>>18550993
I should say that the energy of the Pentacles suit is a big example of what you should not be putting effort into. Money, security, stability, materiality, routine.. This is all well and good in a practical sense, but sometimes it becomes too mundane and tedious to follow this path. In the end you'll have secured a comfortable life for yourself financially and otherwise, but it's rather bitter sweet if you had to put aside your inner dreams and aspirations to acheive it. Even if the influence of the Wands was smaller in comparison to the Pentacles, I got the feeling that's the approach you should be taking, instead of the straight and narrow route to material stability. The Cups cards said you werent emotionally satisfied as of now, and with the 6oC, most likely because you're avoiding some type of long held aspiration in favor of stability that you need to recapture.

That's the point I was trying to get across at the time, I hope that clears some things up. Sorry if it came off a bit too cliche.
>>
So, can we talk ABOUT divination or is this thread just for asking/giving readings?

I used to do a bit of cartomancy with playing cards, and kledonomancy.
>>
>>18551137
do you go by the classic tarot meanings in cartomancy? do you use your own meanings? or do you follow something as said on a website?
>>
>>18551118
See now I like this wording better.

I didn't mean to come off as overly critical, but you wanted some feedback, and I figured the best feedback has a lot of criticism. You should definitely avoid coming off as cliche and try to use more flowerly language to make the reading more of an immersive experience for the querent to help suspend disbelief.
>>
>>18551137
Come to the discord if you want to even have a chance at that
>>
>>18551145
I use this:

https://newworldwitchery.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/the-new-world-witchery-guide-to-cartomancy.pdf

It's always worked for me.
>>
>>18550679
could you do my query at >>18550907 please?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18551333
query>
>>
>>18551350
Does he consider us more than friends?
You?
>>
>>18551361
Three of Wands, Two of Swords, Six of Cups

Yes I would say so, he thinks of you as a special friend that is very hard to replace. He is unsure whether or not he should let you know though. He might be planning on it right now but will decide against it.

I have the same query
>>
>>18551392
>but will decide against it
Yeah, that sounds like him.
What can I do for you?
>>
>>18551399
>>18551392
>same query
Ah, okay. No problem. Sorry I didn't catch that at first.
>>
>>18551392
>Five of Pentacles, Six of Swords, King of Wands
Seems like he finds a great deal of comfort in you from some deep feelings of loneliness and abandonment. He, at the very least, considers you friends. I get the feeling you're very comforting to him in his time of need. That could develop into more, but it has just as much potential to stay the same as it does to become more.
>>
>>18551412
>>18551392

Man i wish i could do reading. Then i could trade with you guys,
>>
Any experienced scryers wan to trade?
>>
Trading a card reading.
>>
>>18551539
Queery?
>>
>>18550731
>abandoned

Stop caring weather you'll fit in anymore its your life path to be this way.

Every thing comes together once you stop caring five yrs from now you'll see.
>>18551137
Let's talk straight up about kledomamncy.
>query when do I learn to spell
>>18551519
Hol up a dream scry I'll do that.

Trade me for your best soldier story.

>>18550553
Anyone say the smell of sex yet. It's really the only good smell other then fired gunpowder.
>>
File: 1483828919151.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483828919151.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
Query of the air

When do I learn to spell is it too late.
>>
>>18551543
Soldier Story? Forrest Gump was good. Was loyal to the end.

Does he miss me?
>>
Can I get a reading please?
>Male
>19
>The smell of fireworks going off
>How does my love life and financial situation look for this year? I can only offer this dope painting as compensation. Thanks in advance to anyone.
>>
>>18551543
>Every thing comes together once you stop caring five yrs from now you'll see.
Five years is a long time :(
How could I kick this process up a gear?
>>
>>18551567
Try to look into demonic possession. Contract work esp.

Only thing that will deaden your fears.
>>18551556
Tch.
Tell me what happened in hacksaw ridge
>>
File: NElcPDE66wYEou_1_1[1].jpg (11KB, 240x220px) Image search: [Google]
NElcPDE66wYEou_1_1[1].jpg
11KB, 240x220px
>>18551543
>>18551543
Does he really want to trap me, Chesswick?
>>
>>18551556
WWII American Army Medic Desmond T. Doss, who served during the Battle of Okinawa, refuses to kill people, and becomes the first man in American history to receive the Medal of Honor without firing a shot.
>>
>>18551542

I like 2 girls.

R and A. R is a long time friend. A is shy as fuck and hard to approach but we are more compatible on a spiritual/philosophical level.

Who should I choose and make a move on? That which would bring the best, most prosper relationship for me?

No outcomes please, just which girl should I go for and some advice .

Oh, and please tell me. Your query would be?
>>
>>18551581
Are you sure there's not any other plausable way?
Demonic possession isn't exactly something I'd consider.
>>
File: 1483946567023.png (62KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483946567023.png
62KB, 250x250px
>>18551583
Yes. But it's for the best you need that guy.

The lovers

Even the cards want this original pairing.

Seeing a lot of mental anxiety on the inside of you. Calm down and talk to your friends. Talk it out.
Try and eat more fruits this week it will stabilize your fears. Try and walk around with yellow stones or just dress in yellow more it eases fears.

Thxs bby for a rare renner

Keep picking up the Carolina's in us. For some reason.
And a beach.
>>
Hey,guys just one quick question, is there a way to find if someone has a spell/curse?
>>
>>18551587
R: WoF, 6oW, PoC
A: Seven of Wands, Six of Pentacles, Knight of Swords

The relationship that would be the healthiest for you is R by a long shot. She will treat you well and be a lot more receptive to your advances. Just beacuse she's shy does not mean she isnt interested, shes just shy. The advice here is simple and that is to make a move on her as soon as you can. Don't hold back, just look up some witty pick up lines and charm her ass off. It's completely doable. If you want to win over A, its going to take a lot more effort and she will be resistant at first. Monetary gifts are recommended with this one.

My query is if I will have a prospering relationship with L?
>>
File: 1484686462609m.jpg (92KB, 796x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484686462609m.jpg
92KB, 796x1024px
>>18551594
Well what about enlisting in the military.

I see it helping and speeding it up.
>>18551584
I thought he fired his bar in the movie though. Headshoted over 50 gooks.

Whats the query.
>>
>>18550553
M
Smell of crayons
Will the girl I like currently see me as more than a friend in the coming months

Thank you
>>
>>18551606
So many wands though.... Both are too much work.
>>
>>18551584
>>18551608
Does he miss me?
>>
>>18551608
I'll think about it. Thanks Cheesedick
>>
>>18551608
Could you tell me of future love please? Who will be the one to tie the knot?
>>
>>18551596
Why do I need him? He's a nice guy b-but I'm still young, I don't want to settle down yet.
>>
>>18551616
Saw a open door black with light so blinding you fell down. Then melted into the black marble. And woke up underneath the ocean
The fish started talking and you went with them to a new palace. And a conversation with a sea god on a throne looking exactly like a Capricorn. Changed your mind after he showed your life in a water sphere.
You stayed with these underwater Capricorns and eventually married a good
Capricorn god. And had shifting children with the powers of telepathy.
Eventually you do a body switch and stay underwater forever forgetting about the world.

Honestly I think you should head to the sea and find a real man.
>>18551625
You will.
After two more people you ask to marry the next one they agree
>>
File: 1484258403444.jpg (24KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
1484258403444.jpg
24KB, 236x354px
>>18551646
He's the one. Leave him then but be aware your not getting younger. And autism is real.
>>18551618
No you'll enlist.
>>
>>18550404
What will happen with my career?
Ody
F
>>
>>18551606

>3 of swords, temperance, king of wands.

The leading person of this relationship will have the mayor impact on it (king of wands, Im guessing that refers to a man?)

This leading person would be the one who can end the relationship when things get bad, or heal and patch things up with the other partner.

Disagreements will always be part of this relationship, wheter short or long term, but fixing them and healing stuff is always a viable and doable option. There you go. Knowing this, its now on your hand to make this work out in a long term.

Advice: 7 of cups and 4 of wands.
Is this relationship still in its early stages? tHE Advice tells you to stop daydreaming, and work the things out. Hope this helps. Some feedback would be cool :)

Oh, and regarding my reading, i have must provide some feedback. Page of cups is definately me, I am way less experienced in relationships than R....I am the one who is shy.

6 of wands facing the 6 of cups tells you now she will play the hard to get or is still doable?

Thanks.
>>
>>18551672

6 of wands facing the page of cups. sorry.
>>
File: Punpun.png (152KB, 555x394px) Image search: [Google]
Punpun.png
152KB, 555x394px
will do a few reads/trades tonight, just need a nickname/alias and your question method is scry.

Cute pics to chase away the despair always apreciated
>>
>>18551692
Nickname is M&M
How will our reuinion in March go? Will it be romantic?
Happy to trade
>>
>>18551692
L
Does he miss me?
>>
File: 141833481849.jpg (139KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
141833481849.jpg
139KB, 1280x853px
>>18551692

Charles, 25.

Is she attracted to me and what should I do regarding our still developing relationship?

Choose whichever method you feel you are better with for this query.

I can trade a reading
>>
>>18551692
James
How are things going to go at my job for a while? I'm a bit worried, but it seems like a fairly stable job, but at the same time I think stability is not what I should be looking for and I should be branching out more.
>>
>>18551692
Nickname is haru

I'm thinking of changing field from my current job, do you think it'll do me good professionally and financially to switch, or is it better for me to stay in my current field?
>>
File: 1483655942977.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483655942977.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>18551692
Jesse.

Does she feel the same way I do or is it just one sided?
>>
File: 1484281639715.png (269KB, 524x524px) Image search: [Google]
1484281639715.png
269KB, 524x524px
>>18551708
Change because your not really happy.
Choose a good life over stability any day it's the only plausible choice.

>triggered by picture

Watch out in febuary for random extra costs.
>>
>>18551715
Thanks! I'll keep on working on my portfolio and try to switch then
Also thanks for the february advice, i'll be on the look out
>>
>>18551692
Spec
What does he want to happen between us?
>>
File: 1446684237651.jpg (630KB, 1003x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1446684237651.jpg
630KB, 1003x1417px
>>18551696
Not as romantic as hoped, the vision was kinda boring but it was basically a lot of dust, dusty wastelands and dusty shelves. Things left to be covered in the dust of time. Things left to their own devices. Sorry m80.Dry dull and overall just a nostaligic overview of things. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I don't see it working out all too well.
>>
>>18551692
cait
do i make friends this semester?
>>
>>18551733
Ugh
>>
>>18551692

Lily
What will my Valentine's day be like? Will I be alone?
>>
File: 1484861353414.jpg (27KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
1484861353414.jpg
27KB, 500x286px
>>18551743
I see if you go on tinder you'll meet someone.
>>18551733
The picture feels sad anon. Like your all alone or was thinking about being alone as you posted are you OK.
>>
>>18551692
what does he think of me?
op
>>
>>18551692
Amber
What will my valentines day be like?
>>
Cheswick

What will my Valentine's be like.

F 27
>>
>>18551756
What's with all the women of /div/ being 27?
>>
File: 1444313808686.jpg (40KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1444313808686.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
>>18551700
Vines and growth left to stagnate, they hang in the mind of this person. Growth but at the cost of well, staying the same. Things left to hang in a literal sense.

I think whatever it is they're feeling it's complacency other than anything else, the way things are now are exactly as they want them to be, comfort derived from the status quo
>>
>>18551756
Seven of swords, tower, high Priestess
Lmao have a good time
>>
>>18551759
Like attracts like.

The cards love older woman.
>>18551761
I like these odds. I'm willing to give this tower a chance to rebuild me. For a seven inch dick
>>
File: 1452229781043.jpg (8KB, 189x350px) Image search: [Google]
1452229781043.jpg
8KB, 189x350px
>>18551703
I get the distinct feeling that she's interested but still on the fence, indescisiveness about an important descision in one's life. Like a pensive waiting for something. THe vision I saw was a little odd, but entailed a person appartment hunting and making critique of the place they'd be living. To me the analogy seemd to be that of asking what kind of life one would like to live. What it is they wish to surround themselves with and other such matters. Seems like the most pragmatic advice is to treat it like a business offer and make things as appealing as possible on a pragmatic level, basically sell your strong points and make a business pitch.

If you feel up to a trade, I'd like to know if there's anything particularly good coming up, basically is there anything I should be hopeful for?

>>18551744
>are you OK.
Nope, not if I'm reading here, thanks for the concern though. appreciate it.
>>
>>18551781
What are you doing for Valentine's
>>
File: 1461986021557.jpg (311KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461986021557.jpg
311KB, 1280x1024px
>>18551704
Concrete slabs moving along a path, two large blocks come crashing together but hold strong, loud noises and a hectic cacophonous bit of sound as the two pillars of cement come together, they make a solid structure, but it's a chaotic process in achieving this stability.

Ultimately things will be supportive and beneficial, but it may be a bit of a pain in some sense of it. If you ask me I think you're probably on the right path, work just kinda sucks for everyone really.
>>
File: IMG_0727.jpg (61KB, 690x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0727.jpg
61KB, 690x500px
>>18551771

Question: did C have to do anything worse than suck someone off? How does she feel about that?
>>
File: 1461821425556.png (14KB, 350x219px) Image search: [Google]
1461821425556.png
14KB, 350x219px
>>18551708
Like >>18551715 said I feel change is the way to go with this. I see an ape at an exhibit, or an experiement of some sort maybe, the point is it's behind a glass wall and is toying around with a series of instruments and tools. It fidgets with them and is being observed in what it decides to do with them. After a series of attempts the ape become exasperated and in a sheer gesture that can simple be summarized as "fuck it" drops the charade and walks to the back of the room to take a nap.

Basically to me this seems to suggest that what seems like a break from all the tedium may actually be something helpful here, that all work and no play makes anon a dull, well you get it. Change is good for the state of one's own happiness from time to time, I'd say it's worth the risk.

>>18551789
Does it really matter? Probably the same old same old. How about you stranger? Any big plans for the occasion
>>
>>18551692
Sam
How does she feel about me. Help me out
>>
File: 1484283225810.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484283225810.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>18551792
C has done worse. C honestly hasn't felt since you op. And it's sad cause you might have worked.
C will always need you. Maybe reconnect.
If you can put up with the lies.

Got a street name connected called spring?

There's also a movie there telling me for you called spring??
>>
>>18551801

C tipped me off without meaning to that she deliberated my words but doesn't want me to know it. Dunno if I want to play the bullshit games.

I know nothing about spring, but I suppose I can make her come see me in spring.
>>
>>18551798
Spelling is exasperating DESU.

So I like gorillas do you think harambe is muh guide. Was it him in the scry.

As for Valentine's Day it does matter if your a girl.
I might have a period party. I dunno. What should I do?
>>
File: 140437994662.jpg (44KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
140437994662.jpg
44KB, 704x396px
>>18551713
I see a pear being segmented and cut up, however unlike a normal fruit cutting activity this one seems to be done with surgical like prescision, like an operation is taking place, it feels almost medical, sterile, a sense of choices being carfully planned and oddly enough putting too much effort into something that is probably not all that concentrated or of consequence. Not to say that the feelings here aren't important but rahter I think one side may be reading to far into it.
>>
>>18551809
Apparently you need to watch the movie too.
Monster girl love story.

Be Careful she's into games anon.
>>
Trading
What is he hoping to accomplish when we see each other, or does he have no agenda (good or bad)?
>>
>>18551838

Scry or tarot?
>>
File: 1427078614013.jpg (67KB, 730x438px) Image search: [Google]
1427078614013.jpg
67KB, 730x438px
>>18551731
Blank canvas, and a film reel playing static. It's simple but I honestly think there aren't really very much in terms of plans or what they seek out of this, at least not on a conscious level. They may just be unsure or really just not even thinking about it that way.

>>18551811
You're certainly a strange character, for whatever that's worth. Interesting to say the least, but in a good way really. Not sure I follow where you're going with that commentary and whatnot, (maybe I've just had a little too much to drink though) but I hope you enjoy your day, and Valentine's day regardless. Not even sure what a period party is for that matter.
>>
>>18551842
Tarot
>>
>>18551822

Understood. I'll play if I have to if it means shipping her into shape.
>>
>>18551846

The cards are telling me that he wants to make a change in life. I feel like he wants you to be there for him when he's down and out so that he can do something more for you later. Remains to be seen if this works out.
>>
>>18551856
Thanks. That sounds like him. We've been together for a long time but got discouraged about our relationship. Despite my dedication and love for him, he isn't convinced I'm attracted to him. It seems like a silly thing for someone to struggle with, but he really does. What can I do for you?
>>
>>18551798
I'll def say fuck it and go take a nap

But seriously, thanks a lot anon, that's a surprisingly comfy scry, and I'm even more convinced about going through the change now.
>>
>>18551860

Is she up for being whipped into shape by me?
>>
>>18551692
What will my valentine's day be like?
Chris
>>
Why is this dude trying to spoon with me
>>
File: bob ross wisdom.jpg (54KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
bob ross wisdom.jpg
54KB, 500x666px
>>18551736
That's such a sad question, you doing alright there anonicchi?

As for your read: I see a lot of white feathers, fluffinesss and softness, like the inside of a pillow, down feathers. Soft warmth and comfort that's much needed. Pure white and soft even to the sight of them. They lie in a pile that seems to be intentionally placed as to alleviate the sufferings and stresses one would face.. LIke a pile of leaves it's tempting to want to jump in, and why the hell not? Looks likea good time really,

tldr; I can see it happening, life's been hard enough so far, gotta have a little softness every now and again.
>>
>>18551864
>ace of cups, Six of wands, seven of swords, four of cups, high Priestess
Seems like she'll enter in optimistic but you may prove to be too much for her. She try to fake it til she makes it, but it won't work out well. She'll withdraw. Seems like you may have some level of success if you keep at her, but it won't be easy on you either.
Sorry for the delay. I'm getting ready for work
>>
>>18551743
>>18551748
>>18551749
>>18551800
>>18551885
>>18551899
>all these romance and love reads.

Honestly I think it's time I moved on from /div/ in general. I really don't add much to this place, and seeing all these people in despair over things as basic and fundamental as being loved isn't doing much for my already shabby optimism. It's been fun reading for you all and getting to know you, I'll answer these if you're patient and any other questions you anons may have, but I think it's time this stray moved on, thanks for the fun times guys. Just wanted to let you all know you'll get your reads, but it may take a little while, thank you for your patience and understanding.
>>
File: 03.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
>>18551743
Cardboard boxes and memories of what lie inside of them. A very cut and dry sense of things. It's not sad or anything, just what it is. It's expected in a way, mundane and overall just, well... boring. Nothing interesting and yet packaged up and held within.

I take it that you probably won't be up to anything too special or anything, but at the same time it'll be a good opportunity to reflect on things, or more realistically it'll be just another day in the grand scheme of things, it'll come and go as uneventful as most other days really.
>>
File: 1422696513514.jpg (832KB, 1100x507px) Image search: [Google]
1422696513514.jpg
832KB, 1100x507px
>>18551748
A pedestal and a light from up above illuminating a trophy. Grandiose and almost like a celebratory ceremony of some sort, reminds me of the Olympics of some fanciful award show, a crowd cheers and there is a lot of hustle and bustle.

I think this person thinks highly of you to say the least, in a way I think they may see you as an ultimate goal or prize of some sort, something they desperately want to obtain and make their own.
>>
>>18551692
Adam
Will I ever find someone to love who will love me back?
>>
File: 1417118345998.jpg (974KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1417118345998.jpg
974KB, 1080x1920px
>>18551749
A driver moving along the road sees a series of movements and strange sights along the road as they move towards their destinations, eyes off the road for the time being as the happenings outside of the normal field of vision are far more interesting. A lot going on, but also being distracted. Focusing on the aspects outside of your immediate area of effect. A slowing of one's pace and taking it all in, wondering what could be and what is, leaving it all behind for a moment and appreciating, or maybe just being distracted, it's hard to say really. The idea is that of attention being diverted, focus on something new or different from the norm or what is usually at the forefront of your mind.
>>
>>18551923
Thank you for your time and effort.

I hope you find what your looking for.
>>
>>18551900

At least trying may be worth it.
>>
File: 1444786212562.jpg (173KB, 976x704px) Image search: [Google]
1444786212562.jpg
173KB, 976x704px
>>18551800
I think you're better off just dropping this one m80. It's not looking too good as I see it. I really can't see this as being healthy for either of you in the long run. There's a general lack of warmth or care here, as if it's nominal only. Optimistic at best, but even then just an idea or an ideal. I hate to be the person to say this kind of stuff, and if you'd prefer just write it off. I'm not here to discourage you or try and make you feel bad, but generally I can't see how happiness could come out of such a relationship. Not even in a cruel way where the intention is malicious, but rather a situation where things are just incompatible and that's all there really is to it. That things just don't meld well or seem to work.
>>
File: 1398292934807.jpg (542KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1398292934807.jpg
542KB, 1920x1080px
>>18551885
Surprisingly warm and comfortable. A surprise waits for you, or even if it's a little expected it'll be the thought that matters here. Something heartfelt will approach and give a type of susitinence not usually experienced. One of those real touching moments where two humans express things or allow their emotions to speak for them, a moment of pure expressiveness and giving from another to you. The tone of it has an almost "homebaked" quality to it, it's hard to describe, but imagine the feeling of a favourite dish that you remember loving as a kid, or a favourite stuffed animal that used to make you feel comfortable. A nostalgic sense of warmth and personal "okayness" with the world becasue of something small and inconsequential in the long run but it still means a great deal to the person.
>>
File: 1469547241540.jpg (143KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1469547241540.jpg
143KB, 752x1063px
>>18551899
New beginnings are certainly a possibilty. The flowing river in this vision carries with it nutrient rich soil downstream to a field. It embraces the idea of moving light things with a powerful flow, a current of things bringing with it the underlying elements together and that once things are set into motion it's momentum will continue to advance what is going on.

tldr; yeah, i can see that happening,
>>
File: 1483477330730.jpg (631KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483477330730.jpg
631KB, 1920x1200px
>>18551939
>Will I ever find someone to love who will love me back?
Isn't that a question of a lifetime? Heavy stuff there anon, heavy stuff.

The vision pertains to the idea of fluidity and space. Things adapting and changing forme to match the containers they are in, like water and geletin having different abilities to conform to their containers. I know it sounds odd but bear with me, the shape and structure can be rigid or fluid, and depending on that have an outcome on the product. The actual vision I has dealt mostly with this concept but had some other strange things going on, I'll spare you the details and concerns, but the way I see it is that it is a pretty surefire thing, but the process of refining it will be a challenge.

tldr; nuanced, yeah it'll happen but it won't be perfect at first. It must be understood and built upon for it to mean anything significant. You're a loveable person, and capable of love, when you find that right person, you'll be able to make it work.
>>
File: 1444286438032.png (30KB, 178x180px) Image search: [Google]
1444286438032.png
30KB, 178x180px
>>18551946
Thank you for the kind words. I hope it all works out for you as well friend.
>>
Trading.

Do I ask her to wear a collar or just let her wake up in one?
>>
>>18551958
Thanks!

I've never had a valentine before but I love the holiday.
>>
>>18551976
Seven of swords, seven of cups, two of pentacles, strength
Strength really stands out here. This spread seems to emphasize having fun, taking control of things as well. I'd say let her wake up in it. I think she'll be on board.
Mine is: will things develop between us romantically when we see each other?
>>
>>18551692
Still reading stray?
>>
File: 1484960327302.jpg (32KB, 621x630px) Image search: [Google]
1484960327302.jpg
32KB, 621x630px
>>18551692
Hi there, hoping you are doing well. Looks like you have had a lot of requests tonight. If you're still going...

Lylo
Lots of big changes recently and more to come. I just don't know how to make the best of things. More specifically, I'm thinking of making some big academic changes. How do things look for me there/how best to proceed? This feels lile I'm being really vague, so if I am here's a different question:

I really like Chelsea. I have for a long time. She has no idea. I assume there's nothing there, but would I have a chance with her?
>>
>>18551979

Seeing a gameboy. But the buttons look weird. Vending machines in a room. Palm tree... you expecting palms. Rows of them... a hotel. Looks good. Hands gesturing over a nice dinner.

It becomes real, but it's all surreal. Fortunately you're in it together, but he comes into focus at a point where you aren't focusing on anything. I'm seeing that the attraction is cognitive before the physical sets in. It sets in. You do like each other.
>>
File: 1358801751281.jpg (60KB, 481x720px) Image search: [Google]
1358801751281.jpg
60KB, 481x720px
>>18551692
Stefan
money reading
>>
>>18551988
>palm trees
>hotel
>hands gesturing over a nice dinner
You know too much. Lol thank you :)
>>
File: 1415567999185.png (554KB, 1036x1449px) Image search: [Google]
1415567999185.png
554KB, 1036x1449px
>>18551980
sure, still reading for tonight, then I think I'm putting in for my retirement for good.

What's up? What would you like read?
>>
>>18551996
>>18551980
What kind of job will I find over there and how can I better prepare myself for it?

I hope everything is alright with you ,buddy.
>>
Trading.

Does she want it? Does she know that she wants it or doesn't? Does she know it's from my hands?
>>
File: 1483332611842.gif (750KB, 500x595px) Image search: [Google]
1483332611842.gif
750KB, 500x595px
>>18551983
I get the vision of pages in an archive, someone poring over article after article, page after page in some great storage place for it. Like a library of loos leaf pages, each with something different on it, some have hand drawn diagrams, others notes and whole texts printed on them, the one that is mot interesting is a manual of fictional creatures, featuring some rather grotesque looking depictions of strange beasts. OF course the scholar looking at these can only experience this secondhand, is that really enough for them? It's rhetorical maybe, but the idea is that of experiences being the root. IS it the same to read something or see it in a book, as it is to go out and do it? Is the idea conceptually the same as it is when put into practice?

Philosophical bs aside, I think the point here is that if you spend time simply theorizing about it, you're enamoured with the idea of it rather than the actual event, conceptually you seem to like it but don't know for sure about the real thing. Go out into the world and do some field research so that you can contribute to that library of knowledge.

tldr; hit up the girl man, life's too short good result, bad result, The important thing is that you experience it. For what it's worth the vision could use a cute librarian and Chelsea sounds like that type of name if you ask me. Chance is something we make, go out there and try for it anon.
>>
File: neon.jpg (46KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
neon.jpg
46KB, 500x498px
>>18551923
Love is hell dude

Other parts of my life i can be rational and rule. With love there's too many what ifs and such. Small signs etc.

It's a good thing too though. Even though it confuses you it also makes you feel alive
>>
>>18551952
I see and thank you. Tell me one thing please, can i keep this relatiponship going like this. Does she help me with studying because its nice of her and stuff

She made me pass 2 classes mane it aint a joke. This is good for me rn its like having a nice assistant..
>>
File: 999.png (190KB, 380x580px) Image search: [Google]
999.png
190KB, 380x580px
>>18551990
>money reading
If you work you will make money :^)

Could you be a little more specific? I have no idea what you want from me with that phrasing. Like career?, gonna win the lottery?, potential for an insurance scam? unknown rich family member biting it and leaving you loaded? gotta give me a little more to work with than that anon.

Basically what question do you want to ask regarding loadsa money?

>>18551999
>999
Noice, chekd

Muscle fibers being taught and carrying weight. A heavy breathing and a sense of urgency. Weight being lifted off of a person and inner strength going along with it. Lifting. A sense of manual dexterity paying off and the simple pleasure of having the skill or strength to make something happen.

Even if the job itself isn't physically demanding I'd suggest trying to get into good shape. Excercize and push your limits just a little bit, physical improvement is the idea here, it may also just be taking about "strength" in general on like an emotional level or something. Whatever it is that "fortitude" means most to you, I'd work on that
>>
I am working security at a hotel. One third of rooms are under renovations. I was inspecting those rooms that are under renovation. Rainy weather had steamed up the mirrors. Writing started to appear on one of the mirrors. It said " Hi bcc xs" does anyone know what that means? I'm not much of a paranormal guy and it freaked me out.
>>
File: 1453519949718.png (53KB, 424x450px) Image search: [Google]
1453519949718.png
53KB, 424x450px
>>18552016
>makes you feel alive.
That's sweet anon, hold onto that. Don;t ever lose that sense of wonder and hope at things like that. I truly hope that you can continue to experience love in such a fulfilling way, Kinda inspirational really. Don't you dare give up, alright? Best of luck friend. Cherish that potential, and your outlook, cuz as I see it that's something special

>>18552021
>She made me pass 2 classes mane it aint a joke. This is good for me rn its like having a nice assistant..
Not even reading or anything, but dude lock that down. If they care that much to help you with something like that, assuming it's not just platonic or whatever I think you may have found someone genuinely interested in your self betterment. Put a ring on that. Like really.
>>
>>18552022
sorry for being poor with words, i wanted to know if i'll get rich enough to live a comfy life, maybe if you could give me a timespan would be even better
>>
>>18552013
Thanks a lot for your post. This will give me a lot to think about. Of course it seems I might benefit more from thinking about some things a bit less!
>>
>>18552022
If I may ask for another query stray : What kind of problems will I face if I choose to go?

Thank you so much and I will think about the reading. I'm already getting /fit/ although the emotional strength means a lot.
>>
>>18552034
But you said im better off dropping this one.. Maybe shes being a good friend? I dunno. I agree though having someone helping you like that is very nice
>>
File: 1435350772028.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1435350772028.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
>>18552035
You'll get by, but I don't see anything in terms of major wealth or excessively significant dosh in your future. Like kinda boring if anything, nothing fancy but also not like you're gonna be going hungry or anything. Painfully generic sense of, "i make enough to get by, with a little to spend on extras" kinda deal. Comfortable if not modestly average monetary life. If wealth were an expression of some lady luck doing something, she's give you a warm platonic hug and nothing more, nothing less. A standard set of expectations and gifts.

tldr; not gonna be rich, but not gonna be broke either. You'll manage as I see things. Sorry for the bummer if you wanted to be a billionaire or something, but with the current path of things I see it just panning out as average at best.
>>
>>18550939
In an extremely late reading (sorry, randomly fell asleep):

I see a building under construction, but it's sort of unstable. I pulled a Mother of Pentacles Rx, also.

It seems this shouldn't be rushed into. In fact, other cards I pull indicate it should be like building a house (esp. X of Pentacles). But I don't know what factor creates that. It's very vague on that. I did pull both Father of Cups Rx and Mother of Cups Rx. I wonder if there's issues you both need to work out individually, before trying this. But I believe X of Pentacles is a good sign once this is actually consummated. As if the cards were telling 'don't fuck this one up'. I believe it could last a long time.
>>
>>18552006
Still there?
>>
>>18552046
nothing fancy like upper class, just to make it to middle class, guess it's not for me, thanks then for your time
>>
File: 1422598587394.jpg (2MB, 5575x2834px) Image search: [Google]
1422598587394.jpg
2MB, 5575x2834px
>>18552043
>But you said im better off dropping this one.
Who's the one living your life? You or me? I'm here to provide whatever insight I can, but ultimately the call is yours. You would know better than I could if it's platonic or not, or if you want it to be otherwise. The idea is that of help, when I say "drop it" it just means that "given the current flow of things and how I interpret them the likely outcome is x" basically you have constants and variables. Think of time as an experimental process. When you ask me for a read it's like giving a chemist a list of reactants and saying "what's the probable outcome given these conditions and factors" they can respond to the best of their knowledge, but if the outcome is undesireable, a change to formula, warrants a different outcome.

tldr; a read isn't set in stone if you ask me. Sure there are likely outcomes, but anything worth hoping for may be worth fighting for even if it seems hard to obtain. It may require some changes but ultimately what I try to do here is moreso help people consider their circumstances and how to be happier people and live better lives than strictly define the way it "will be" or tell people what to do in a strict sense of it.

tldr; if you love her act on that emotion or risk losing it.
>>
File: 1470433967273.jpg (139KB, 1234x673px) Image search: [Google]
1470433967273.jpg
139KB, 1234x673px
>>18552055
>guess it's not for me
The read as I took it was the very definition of middle class. Like straight down the center average income type of thing. Not super wealthy but not below the poverty line type deal.

>not for me
Don't be defeatist about it now, it's all still open to potentials, if that's a goal you desire make changes to see if you can't make that dream a reality.
>>
>>18552050

I am.
>>
>>18552077
thanks again for the encouragement
>>
File: 1452291440443.jpg (188KB, 1456x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1452291440443.jpg
188KB, 1456x1083px
>>18552040
Dependence, Literally just that word came up. What is it you find yourself reliant on? Take a moment to consider your influences and what seemingly you cannot do without, or wish you had perhaps.

Reliance isn't always negative either, basically I think the important part here is to look at where your foundations lie. What keeps you going, and why is that so significant?

tldr; sounds like I accidentally gave you philosophy homework or something, or rather life is going to assign a term paper on the meaning being actions and what existential feelings drive you to act and define yourself as who you are. Good luck getting it completed on time :^)
>>
So I'm bored as fuck and have literally nothing else to do this morning.
I'll break out my deck and slap some cards down if anyone is interested.
I've probably got enough juice for maybe 4 readings.

What I need from you: A question, and a name to know you by. It doesn't have to be your real name, just a unique signifier so I know I'm targeting the right person.

Expected output format: It depends on the nature of the question, some questions can do with a simple one-card, others take a 3 card past-present-future, others take yet more complex layouts, etc.
>>
>>18552099
What will be the effects of my action?
Ellie
>>
>>18552099

Ivory
Do the chosen queens want to play their part?
>>
File: 1469530273045.jpg (134KB, 700x817px) Image search: [Google]
1469530273045.jpg
134KB, 700x817px
Stray/despair anon has gotta move on now though, don't think I'll be returning to read any time soon. It's been a hell of a fun ride while it lasted though. Thanks for hosting me and putting up with my shit for a little while /div/, it's been fun, it really has, but I gotta hit the road for greener pastures. I'm gonna miss reading for you all, but it's probably for the best that it all works out this way. See ya space cowboys and cowgirls, especially the cowgirls ;^)

Thanks to everyone who ever requested a read from me, or who I was honoured enough to have received a read from. This is a nice little corner of the net and it was a please to get to spend some quality time with you all.

I sincerely hope that it all works out for all you people struggling with despair, and dream of the day when you can all be truly happy someday.
>>
>>18552102
>one card
>The Hierophant, reversed
This could indicate that whatever you're about to do, spiritually speaking, will break the traditions of old, and set you upon a fresh new path.
It could also indicate that others will see heresy in your actions.
>one card is drawn to clarify
>3 of cups, reversed
Three maidens lift their glasses high, an achievement, victory. Reversed means sort of the same thing, but in a way that is not expected by the status quo around the querent.

I'm going to have to lean towards the "fresh new path" interpretation.
>>
>>18552073
Eh. It ain't easy but i we will see where it goes

Thank you reader.. Im usually shit at romance.
>>
>>18552099
What can you tell me about my next semester? 3 months also okay if thats too broad.
K
>>
>>18552103
>one card is drawn
>King of Cups
Whatever the chosen queens are, they are beings of honor who intent to fulfill their part.
>>
>>18552088
>>18552108
Thanks for the reading, Stray. I believe it means I will have to do things on my own.

I wish you good luck ,mate.
>>
>>18552125
>3 months
>three cards are drawn, one to outline each month

>8 of pentacles, reversed
You're going to work hard and get shit on, and it's going to appear that you've invested a lot in a losing venture.
>3 of Swords
It's gonna be hard, and it's gonna break your heart, but with said heartbreak will come a new sort of knowing.
>6 of cups, reversed
Renewal, childhood things updated to be of use to the adult.

tl;dr, it's going to be a lot of long nights in despair, then a lot of crying, then a new stage of enlightenment.
>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (112KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
112KB, 600x900px
>>18552108
Stay.

(no rly, but in any case, thank you and take care, don't forget you're here forever tho, ;-)
>>
>>18552099
What will become of me and the girl I currently like in the coming months
>>
>>18552136
Wow this sounds shitty. Im not gonna get shit on though i fuck shit up.

Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18552099
Sorry anon post with no name is Jacob tired af rn
>>
>>18552156
Eh, in this interpretation It doesn't mean shit on in an ideological or social sense.
It's something... intellectual...
I want to say maths, but perhaps I have the wrong impression.
>>
>>18552154
>>18552157
Last one I've got in me for this morning.
>one card is drawn
>The Empress
It's looking like you just found you a REAL friend, anon.
>>
>>18552166
Hmm I see that's good but as I thought probably no romantic interest
Thank you anon
>>
>>18552174
Anytime anon.
>>
Trading.
>>
>>18551543
>Let's talk straight up about kledomamncy.
What exactly do you want to know?

Historically, a person would put wax in his or her ears, give Hermes an offering, whisper a question into the ear of his statue, then walk into a crowded intersection and unstop their ears, listening in the commotion and speech for their answer.

I generally make an offering to Eris, plug my ears with my fingers (I think she likes how silly this looks), walk to a crowded area, ask my question aloud under the assumption she can hear (perhaps because she's standing right behind me making bunny ears), then unplug my ears and listen for my answer.
>>
>>18552249
>>18551543
Are we talking about the ritual of the listening?
Isn't there an easier way to do that now?
>>
>>18552254
What's the easier way? I've never made it work with a radio if that's what you're thinking.
>>
File: imgsrv.png (2KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
imgsrv.png
2KB, 300x300px
>>18552257
The pic related.
Any synesthete can perform the listening with just a pinch of that magical substance.
>>
>>18552262
What substance is it? If it's a drug, by the way, it's generally easier (and cheaper) to get a crowd of people than to get drugs.

I'm not anti-drug, but I don't know that you're right about that being easier.
>>
>>18552272
Diphenhydramine.
Can you not read?
It's only useful to synethetes. Normalfags don't actually possess the receptors to handle it in a useful way.
It's a first generation synthetic antihistamine. It has... very, very interesting side effects for anyone who's interested in psychic powers and such.
>>
>>18552280
>It's only useful to synethetes
So basically people are talking about a ritual and you say I HAVE THIS EASIER WAY but really it's a way that costs money and only works for a minority of people.
>>
>>18552283
>costs money
No, there is no cost.
You just have to have synesthesia and enough willpower to goto wal-mart.
It's a vastly common drug in the western world.
>>
>>18552286
>goto wal-mart
Unless you're talking about shoplifting, things at Wal Mart cost money.
>>
>>18552288
Can you be any more of a pedantic fucking kike?
>>
>>18551543

Surprisingly, not yet.
>>
>>18552292
I'm just pointing out that you said it was easier and it is in fact only easier if you're part of less than 1% of the population AND have a specific substance. That's not pedantic. I'm not trying to quibble about some specific detail of what you said. I'm saying the whole thing is wrong and stupid the vast majority of the time.
>>
>>18552292
>it costs money
>no it doesn't you just have to buy it
>you buy things with money
>PEDANT!
Jesus Christ, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>18552302
Magickians and synethetes are the same crowd, nigga.
>less than 1%
Where the fuck do you think we are right now?
>>
>>18552302
>You have to belong to the 1% to shop in walmart.

Even shoplifting it's ridiculously easy.
>>
>>18552305
>things don't just materialize out of the aether and give us free gibs
Git gud fagget.
>>
>>18552309
>Magickians and synethetes are the same crowd, nigga.
You can be a good magician without being a synesthete.
>>18552310
I was saying less than 1% of the population is a synesthete, not that you have to be in the top 1% economically.
>>
>>18552313
lol nope.
>>
>>18550316
Could someone read my fate?
>>
>>18551611

About Query: The Sun
Hidden Influences - Prince of Disks
Don't Do: The Devil
Do: Completion - 4 of Wands
Likely Outcome: Works - 3 of Disks

There's a glimmer of something more-- Though it's not going to happen as quickly as you'd like, I fear. If you really want to make it happen, you need to stay the course. Resist the urge to pressure her for more or it could be counter-productive towards your desires. She's got issues she's working through right now, but if you keep doing what you're doing, the seed for more will be planted. Patience, grasshopper.
>>
>>18552343
Thank you
>>
>>18550553
18, Female, white wine and Hugo Boss Orange.
What does he think of me? Moreso, us? Many thanks <3
>>
Fuck all that 1% nonsense.
Synethesia can be induced and trained.
Literally anyone can wire any sense they want to any other sense.
JUST DO IT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU
>>
>>18552358
I don't know if its that simple tho
>>
Trading

>>18551519
Still around?

>>18552108
See you next week
>>
>>18552405
It is.
It is by definition, unknown, so you do have to take that leap.
>>
>>18552446

Not that anon, but I'm around. Query?

>How far down does she want to go?
>>
>>18552450
getting synesthesia i meant
>>
>>18552446
Should my fate resume now?
>>
File: howisit.png (499KB, 650x577px) Image search: [Google]
howisit.png
499KB, 650x577px
>>18552458
That's what I mean too.
>>
>>18552457
I see a happy girl wearing a collar. She kneels down and keeps smiling. In her hands are chains connected to the collar. Behind her is a large cardboard red in color with white splash. She bows a bit and keeps smiling.

It doesn't feel sexual, but there is a joy in attachment. Think of it like the Devil card, but happy. It's weird. I wish I could say more, but I can't seem to push the vision past that.

I have the same query, but it is romantic in nature.

>>18552468
>fate
I don't read on imaginary and subjective concepts.
>>
>>18552493
did you

>>18552499
Oracles don't believe in fate?
>>
>>18552521
Yes, obviously.
>>
>>18552499

Interesting, so she just wants to belong to someone. Thank you.

Same query as mine but romantic?

Sword in a stone. Erosion happens. The stone gives way first to wind and surf before the sword even tarnishes. A rental storage unit with the door closed... but a new vending machine with working power out front. Deceptive storage, up to date if you look around.

She has some baggage, you two have a history?
>>
>>18552521
>Oracles don't believe in fate
Believing in that invalidates the value of our practice

>>18552528
We do have history, and I'm aware of the baggage. However, I'd like to try to make it work, and that's what I'm asking about.
>>
>>18552566

Well she carries the torch although she keeps up appearances well. Seems she always will. If that isn't something to build on I don't know what is.
>>
>>18552446
What's your query?
>>
>>18552446
Up for another one?

I'd like to know if my gesture will be seen as sane or not (funny, I know). Scry if you can.
>>
>>18552578
I can trade, if you want. Here's me.

>>18552578
>>
>>18552582
lol oops. Here's me.

>>18552580
>>
>>18552566
>Believing in that invalidates the value of our practice
But you are reading the future in some way or another you are believing in fate
>>
>>18552580
I see the still of an inside of a regal looking tower in a castle. There's a paper on a desk that is left unwritten, while there is a window to the outside (or window like opening) to a cheerful blue sky with some clouds in the distance. Then I hear women laughing.

I think they will see it sane since castles are usually serious business and all but that does not mean they will not take humor in some aspects of it. They won't know how to respond right away either.

I'd like to know if he would make me happy in the long run if we became a couple
>>
>>18552746
we are so consumed by these pursuits of the right now.

In the long run?

How about you deal with tomorrow, first friend. Or even the day you've been dealt today.

In the long run?

we'll all be dead in the end.
>>
>>18552746
You have to keep in mind that you aren't going to remain static during this. I imagine being with this person make you think differently. Just the dynamism of the experience itself. I believe you'll be happy, if even the sense of it is foreign to you right now. You couldn't imagine that 'happy' yet. I don't mean like euphoria or whatever, just meaning that life would be different than what you're accustomed to.

But I did get the II of Cups from my deck, like a sore thumb. I certainly think so. He just seems like a very odd, charismatic person.
>>
Trading

How did she feel about the quid pro quo? Did she have much choice?
>>
safe to say she was prepared. choice?

nah, no, the choice was made a long time ago, so how could she feel any bitter regret, hatred or otherwise upon anything?

So how did she feel?

All i'm getting is a feeling of mortified rage. The same as the next i suppose.
>>
>>18552780
>>18552780
Hierophant
Knight of Cups
Queen of Cups

She knwos it of taking advantage of her emotions but she saw it as acceptable for what the circumstances allowed. She went through with it like it was expected of her, like she knew she deserved what was happening. It made her feel really emotional afterwords though, Dare I say upset, that this happened to her. But she saw it as something that was expected or deserved. No choice, but felt emotions after.

What does he intend to happen between us?
>>
>>18552780
I don't think there was a choice. Emotionally, it was a disaster but there was the silver lining of advancement through it. She's just chosen to remain private about to be 'professional', and out of embarrassment.

My query: is my suspicion about the inspectors correct? What can I do to bypass this?
>>
>>18552795
clean your pipes.
check your filters.
remain vigilant.

You can be whoever you want to be when you're on a tibetan throat singing convention forum board.
>>
>>18552792

Makes sense.

>>18552794

Makes sense. Reading yours now.

>>18552795

Makes sense. Reading yours after.
>>
>>18552794

A lightning bolt. A game board on a black background with a "start" space but no sign of the rest of the board to come.

He wants to play long term but is improvising right now.
>>
>>18552795

I'm seeing a Bluetooth symbol. A hollow hand next to one that isn't. A flashlight on a nightstand. A thermometer on the wall that is almost a gag.

The inspectors were around before you saw them.
>>
>>18552825
Yeah, that sucks. I knew it. Oh well. I'm actually kind of relieved.
>>
Trading, I can scry.

Which one is most trainable for the position, on and off "the clock"? Least?
>>
>>18552865
I get immediately that it's the person you like the most. Whomever you get along with better. Gaining a rapport will give you more room for unconvention, and your teaching will be more efficient for it.

The least is the quietest person. The person who you'll have to convince sometimes to join you. Too shy, and insecure enough to want to get in your good graces before really being taught. Still, I pulled The Star for this person, so.

Scry my chances on making inroads in the debate team.
>>
>>18552865
Most: Ten of Coins, Two of Wands, The High Priestess
Least: The Hierophant, The Knight of Cups, The Fool

The one that comes from a good family and not the showy douchebag.

How is my Valentines day?
>>
not the original reader

>>18552880

i feel a sense of relief, as though a reservoir that once capped much more than it was due to bear had finally been allowed to flow.

Your valentines day should be just dandy, anon, you can believe in that.
>>
Should I leave my relationship and try to be with the guy?
>>
>>18552879

No bad choices but the one I like the most huh? Well I'm in the catbird seat then.

>Make inroads on the debate team

Always remember that judges are stupid mother fuckers who don't know if you actually won or lost a round because half of them shut down after they heard the case and the 1NC.

>Read

I see an outline of a man with thumbs on his heart. Thumbs on a notepad. Take good notes that people need. I'm seeing a razor that looks like a power tool... remember to carry odds and ends to make friends.
>>
>>18552880

Looks picture perfect even if the photo in the card is a bit unusual.
>>
Will trade. Can't tarot just now but can scry.

Which one on the block has thought about the prospect, particularly of my direction?
>>
>>18552989
Page of Pentacles, Hierophant, Two of Swords

Someone who is very young and inexperienced for their age who holds traditional values but is wavering back and forth with it in their mind. They have a tendency to over think and ponder over things because they were set to believe one thing but are willing to be changed by another if it makes enough sense to them, or at least make them think about it a lot.

Can you scry my next bf please?
>>
>>18553016
I should also say that they have no experience in your respective field at all but they are willing to do what it takes to make ends meet for them.
>>
>>18553016
>>18553022

So the one who is hungry and naieve huh?

>next bf

I'm seen my the silhouette of a cross. Now it stares back as part of a window pane. Now distorted as part of a radio panel. Now in a cracked mirror.

Awfully weird. Nothing physical, but this guy is wrestling with a lot of moral, ethical, and religious dilemmas and you will meet him in the midst of one.
>>
Trading tarot for tarot.

K is a parasite... or am I wrong about her? Is it okay for me to prey upon such a parasite? Safe?
>>
>>18553065

That is, not necessarily tarot. I should have said I'll read tarot for a read of any kind.
>>
>>18553065

Here ya go. Now... Am I what he said I was?
>>
>>18553101

Where'd that come from?

>Four of Cups

You are not, but only because you reject it.
>>
could someone read for me? I'm wondering if a career working with animals is the best choice for me?
>f 26
>>
>>18553143
short answer is no
>>
How does she feel about me?
I can 3 i-ching reading but please someone also give me an hand
>>
>>18553162

Wanna trade? Scry or tarot?

>Is the fly by night nightingale a good test case?
>>
>>18553131

So if I embrace it? Can I have both?
>>
>>18553168
I would rather have a tarot reading, thank you
doing you now
>>
>>18553154
what is long answer??
>>
File: did i miss it owl.gif (2MB, 449x290px) Image search: [Google]
did i miss it owl.gif
2MB, 449x290px
Can someone give me a reading? I'm aching everywhere. Commuting to school and back making me feel like beaten up. School won the fight long time ago. Can anyone care to give a read.
>>
>>18553171

You can, but trying to have it all presents its own challenges.
>>
Trading.

What the best path, in terms of rising in my career as an artist? There's something I'm unaware of.
>>
>>18553204

I'd trade with either of you.
>>18553168
>>18553162
>>
>>18553162
>>18553174

>How does she feel about me?

Nine of cups
Q of Pentacles
Q of Swords reversed
The fool reversed
Seven of pentacles reversed
Ace of pentacles
Nine of Pentacles
Five of pentacles
Three of cups
Six of Wands

Well, this is some wacky looney toons shit. It appears that you're both fucking up in just the right way that she has no idea how to feel about it, but as a consequence you're going to inevitably impress her by accident beforethe situation crashes and burns.
>>
>>18553168
Feng (Abundance)

Interpretation: Feng comes when everything around is very successful. It reminds you that it is good to enjoy this situation, but don’t make a mistake by thinking that this state will last forever. Everything is temporary. Success is just as temporary. So, enjoy by all means but make some plans for future when times may not be so successful. To celebrate is acceptable but beware of foolish decisions. A big success is too rare to be taken easily.
>>
>>18553213
There is no happy ending... well it was a fun ride
>>
>>18553209
Im going to give you a quick rune reading after i hit the bathroom
If you can: will this moment i have been waiting for happend soon?
>>
>>18553204

Sure. Scry or tarot?

Who is my most central productive potential prospect moving forward?
>>
Rolling trading on a set of queries. Basically pick one, read it, and I give you one in return. Try to avoid repeats if you can, but I honor good faith redundancies. I can give scry or tarot.

1. Is the spice pawn worth acquiring and moving across the board? Or is the move redundant?

2. Which one is the best test case?

3. Is there anything that I am overlooking in my immediate methods that will undermine my long term results?

4. Who, reluctantly recruited or not, gets on board with it once they get it?

5. Is there a gap in my process that I'm not seeing?

6. Are any of the test cases going to produce anything other than a model for ensuing cases?

I'll read one for one.
>>
>>18553244
spice pawn? like star anise? lol
>>
>>18553257

Saffron, though star anise could be agreeable actually.
>>
>>18553229
I feel like you're hitting against it, but are missing certain info. It relies entirely on this. More like it's waiting to happen, given something from you, like a key, rather than the other way around...so don't blame the fates for it.

The tools you need, that will grant the work required in order to have it, you already have. It recommend you continue, and it's assured.

But yes. It's weird, all the energy says yes, but it just isn't figured into the right way. All the same, you aren't doing anything wrong.
>>18553230
I've always preferred scries.

First thing I've noticed is that none of these are right out of the gate. I'm getting The Star, but timed factors that may last awhile.

I get Mother of Cups and II of Wands. I think this both describes the person, and how their situated towards you, because I pulled II of Cups right afterwards. I also pulled Mother of Swords Rx, but I think this is their approach to gaining new knowledge, by the surrounding pulls.

I pulled The Devil Rx, then:

Justice
III of Cups Rx
The Sun
Mother of Cups
VI of Swords

I think this indicates someone with a gift who has earned it. Even in this life, they have sacrificed their well-being to pursue it.
>>
>>18553266
Ingwaz
Interpretation: You may feel isolated on your spiritual journey, but there is a fire of inspiration within you, supporting you to go upward and onward. Feed that noble fire by perservance, seek answers, but escape irrelevant questions. Live only in your present.

Thanks for the reading, it was really good
>>
>>18553266

Ahh. That is not the one I expected, but it doesn't surprise me for some reason.

I see a lot of bills and letters of correspondence stacked up. At the bottom is one check, but I don't get a sense of inadequacy. Basically it looks like one big project that gives you an advanced payout that covers your bills until you get it done.

I don't know your medium, but cash advances are common. The trick is not to take a big one before you actually start taking royalties/commissions etc.
>>
>>18553273
I always get this answer, which is good for the consistency. Thanks.
>>
>>18553260
for some reason i got a strong feeling of "yes" and kept seeing star anise... i am not a reader or a psychic or anything so please don't take my advice, I don't want to give you the wrong idea! just saying what i felt!
>>
>>18553283
...that is something I'm missing. I'll look into it.
>>
>>18553286

Bulk spice deals are easier with something like star anise than saffron, and can go on more regularly.
>>
>>18553196

Interesting.... So then should I end this relationship or see how it plays out?
>>
>>18553318

I'd play it out. But I also see a letter opened, so I wouldn't mislead anyone lest they find out.
>>
>>18553244
2. Ace of Wands, Four of Swords, Nine of Cups

There is something afoot that has a lot of potential. There is one test that seems like its the best. It's the option that seems the most likely at this time, the one that you have a good feeling about. It will definitely be the best test case.

What will my relationship be like iwth him?
>>
>>18553319

Oh they know about the past... I'm just curious if it's the same person or if that person was just a lesson teacher
>>
>>18553244

The guy who did this reading:
>>18553266

I was actually having trouble doing some of the other ones, but got an immediate answer on

>Who, reluctantly recruited or not, gets on board with it once they get it?

When I pulled Devil Rx again, which I suppose is that same person. I think this person is 'sticky'. It's because of the latent romantic feelings she'll sort play out, in minor ways, being around you. Uneasily, because she has no real plan, and I don't think you would ever want it going too far.

I think she's even aware of this, and might make it hard on you, when you try to expand it. Purposely being disagreeable, because she's passive-aggressive about this. But if you know how to deal with this type of person, she can hang around and help. I think this person can be a great help, but you should find a clear upper limit, because there is one. Not too involved.

I mean, in terms of the bitchiness, I got the feeling it was on par for the sorts of people that hang around here anways, in all honesty.
>>
>>18553327
Oh, and my query.

See how I'll be seen by the rest of my social group, when I move.
>>
>>18553327
>>18553330
Scry it, I mean.
>>
>>18553292
ah, interesting! your job sounds very fascinating..best of luck, I hope you find the answers you seek!
>>
>>18553325

As unlikely as it seemed I had a feeling.

>What will my relationship be like iwth him?

Shredded paper put back together into a collage. The collage appears to be a logical document. Basically you'll make it work out of a few false starts.
>>
>>18553327
>>18553330

I'm seeing a dresser in a room. It has nice things, seems out of place in the room. A magazine. A tv remote over a menu, or may be a tv guide.

Basically you'll be a source of novelty at first. After the new wears off that's up to you.
>>
>>18553244

4. Did you recently recruit a female with medium length black hair
>>
>>18553392

No, but I know who you are talking about since only one candidate has hair that is actually medium length. Unless I'm overlooking someone...
>>
>>18553401
Just saw a young girl in business attire, medium length brunette hair, makeup, kind of inexperienced.. don't know if that means anything!
>>
>>18553414

You more or less got it in one.

What do you want to know in trade?
>>
>>18553419
I cant shake the image of that girl... hmmm well I was wondering what you see for my future career/job, if possible! Thanks!
>>
>>18553326

Trading for someone to read this
>>
>>18553446

A box on a night stand is going to get in the way. A bill looks like it will put you back on the job market. I'm seeing so many checkbooks... you working at a bank?
>>
got time for a few readings

observing three card spreads
>>
>>18553510
Is something going to change soon? Will it be bad or good?
>>
>>18553510

Will I end up with him or was he the messenger?
>>
>>18553510
Hi there, I met a guy and we've been seeing eachother on and off... Right now we are off. Just wondering if I should keep my focus and future with him in mind, or move on?
Thank you.
>>
>>18553474

It is pretty weird lol.
>>
>>18553526
five of pentacles, page of pentacles, the fool

ok so here i'm seeing thing could change for you, but its your call. you are going to have to make a choice about something in you life that is associated with earthly goods, possibly a job or some kind of investment although i'm getting a stronger reading that its about scholarly or educational matters that are at stake here but essentially its your call if it goes good or bad
>>
>>18553530

six of wands, ten of cups, the empress

progress here is on the way, i'm seeing strongly here that he isn't just a messenger, i'm seeing strong feminine evolution and attainment, cards are telling me its looking good and victory is in store for you which is going to make you very happy and give a feeling of completeness
>>
Consolidating.

3. Is there anything that I am overlooking in my immediate methods that will undermine my long term results?

5. Is there a gap in my process that I'm not seeing?

6. Are any of the test cases going to produce anything other than a model for ensuing cases?

Trading one to one, pick scry or tarot.
>>
>>18553538
six of cups, judgement, five of wands

i can see in this spread that this guy is really fun and you love the time together when its on, yet the cards advise, quite strongly too that you need to take your focus off him and move onto your new life. i'm seeing that there could be some kind of disrepute and quarreling or possibly even fighting over this break off yet the cards tell me to stand your ground
>>
>>18553510
what's this guy thinking about me?
should i stop trying?
>>
>>18553593

What then will happen with my partner J?
>>
>>18553625
Ah... Thank you!
>>
>>18553510

What is her opinion of me?
>>
>>18553565
thanks
>>
>>18553510
a love reading for Owen and Victoria?
>>
>>18553510
Is there no possible happy ending for this part of my love life?
>>
>>18553608

I think you're going to have trouble making models out of them. Moreso they'll provide questions, and those rather will provide the basis for future studies. In fact, I think you'll remain unsure for a fair while.

I'd like a scry something in my longterm future. Anything. Just something I might be unaware of. Whatever you can find.
>>
New Thread:

>>18553716
>>
>>18553710

Ah. So my test cases become the source of new hypotheses rather than data points. Makes sense. It happens more often than I'd like.

>I'd like a scry something in my longterm future. Anything. Just something I might be unaware of. Whatever you can find.

A face that is a silhouette, but with the eyes whited out in such a way as to suggest a problem when no longer in negative. Jack o Lantern with uneven eyes. A pile of papers with the top one marked with letterhead and some sort of confidentiality statement.

Someone is going to be eyeballing you to know what you know, and you're going to see them coming because there will be something off with the way that they present themselves. This may happen around halloween.
>>
>>18553510
Will I ever get another chance to try?
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.