[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The time is apon us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: images.jpg (25KB, 618x238px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
25KB, 618x238px
You may call me another doomsayer but I'm not here to talk of the end, you may call me schizo, but I'm not here to talkbof my own experience, you may call me autistic, but I'm not here to project, what im here for is to show yous the path to salvation, not so much your own, but how to bring salvation upon our age.
> people are standing together world wide against trump, a manurfactured union to segrigate us further.
But don't forget yous are all brothers and sisters you've been flooled into believing any race is different from one another, that anyone can be better than another. But the truth is we as a species are like a chain, only as strong as our weakest link, and if I you do not attend to that link the chain will snap, scattering us all.
>my brothers and sisters lend me your faith, lend eachother your faith and together we can bring a new age of peace, prosperity, and longevity.
Only together can we make a difference so please don't ignore my words.
It doesn't matter your beliefs, doesn't matter if you don't believe bin anything, we must have faith in eachother if we wish to hold the world from segregating us further, and here on /x/ we mostly believe something, so again please have faith, please belive that together with our combined practices, faiths and beliefs that we can make a positive Change.
Thankyou for your time
>>
>>18553690
Fuck off, globalist shill. Sure, Trump may be a bafoon, but he at least isn't a globalist puppet like illary
>>
>>18553704
I'm not against trump, not am I for him. This is not a political post or I'd take it to /pol/ . I am advising my brothers and sisters of /x/ that we need to stop denying each others beliefs and stand together. Only then will we see true results, we have between us the power to shape the world, but because everyone has a slightly different ideal we fight amongst eachother. The time for bickering and squabbling is past, we must stand together to bring forth a new age, or inevitably fall into war and hate as man has in the past
>>
File: 96016BT-1.jpg (374KB, 705x509px) Image search: [Google]
96016BT-1.jpg
374KB, 705x509px
>>18553690
We as a people are becoming far to polarized.
You have both sides championing their own form of identity politics which thusly pushes out any room to debate actually root issues. Both sides are equally spurring the division of humans for a powerful elite to conquer during the schism. We will wipe eachother out, like two chessmasters mutually clearing their boards of the wall of pawns. Sadly, it only takes a simple realization to understand that this is all a fabricated mind trick upon public, yet so many are attached to their egos that many will never live to realize this.
>>
>>18553737
This is what i am here help move past, for at least here on /x/ we all share a common ground, we don't taken what we are taught as gospel, we move forward to find our own truths.
All we need do is actively accept practices of our fellow /x/files and aid them understanding our own.

>I ask of you all please keep an open mind and don't try to falsify someone's practice just because you don't see through their eyes.
We can change the world, but only if we stand united
>>
>>18553761
There are some that come to this place to simply feed off of anger and fear, always playing a literal devil's advocate. For these trolls (or golem), to continue proper conversation on topics one must never feed into their desires by offering (you)s.
>>
>>18553690
I'm not holding hands with a muslim pedo goatfucker who wipes his arse with 3 shitey pebbles, go fuck yourself you rampant gay
>>
>>18553786
Even these people can stand united with us.
It is not the fault of a child for the world it was bought into. They practice what they know, what they have been shown, but they are stillbour brothers and sisters, and have just as much to offer as anyone else
>>
>>18553807
I never asked you to hold the hand of anyone. I asked that you let your gate go. Answer me this, why is it you hate Muslims? Because your media told you their are all terrorists? Because they personally wronged you? Have you ever even met one?
How can you hold hate for a an entire race/religion without knowing it. You can only hold someone else's hate if your don't truly know the thing it is you hold the hate for
>>
File: 1362012454512.jpg (73KB, 640x455px) Image search: [Google]
1362012454512.jpg
73KB, 640x455px
>>
>apon

When will grammar be upon you?
>>
>>18553836
>Because your media told you their are all terrorists?
shill, sage

in case you really are retarded, the media is against "islamophobia".

also this is not /pol/
>>
>>18553956
One day my friend one day.
>>
>>18553836
I have studied their literature since the "Danish cartoons" fiasco when hundreds died over...well, cartoons.
"Study islam, try to understand it" they cried. I did. It starts of fairly tolerant, like bible fan-fiction, this was the era (Pre-Medinan) when Mo got around 150 followers over 10 years.
The POST-MEDINAN era is when Mo returns to the town that gave him shelter as a refugee - he kills all the men by beheading (except one) and takes all the women & kids into slavery. From then on, the tone of the koran is different - it now has "verses of abrogation" instructing the reader to disregard more peaceful verses, usualy to newer ones from "Book 9, Book of the Sword", which is quite a telling title, eh...
Mohammed now instructs his sycophants that rape, torture, slavery, theft etc on ALL NON-MUSLIMS is fair game, so he easily gains a massive army of psychopaths as opposed to the 150 followers over 10 years he spent bleating as yet another mad prophet in the market square.
BTW - I've met plenty, they are cunts, they stink of rancid lamb meat and shit, and they have attempted to cause a MAJOR terrorist incident in my home city,
Why are you standing up for them? Do you want a little 6-year old bride like Aisha?
Fuck off, you rampant gay.
>>
>>18553976
You talking Islam and the followers of mohumad, not Muslims. Any Muslim who follows mohumads teaching has forsaken their god for an idol. They are not Muslims they are the followers of mohumad, they are Islam. The Koran before Mohammad was one of the more peaceful teachingings.
Again you hold the hate of others so that you may feel self-righteous in a cause dedicated to hate. The problem with an eye for an eye is everyone gets left blind. Youbmust learn to love those you hold hate for, or you will inevitably be consumed by your hate.
I condone nor accept any acts of violence or hate, nor will I allow myself to be consumed by everyone else's hate. For I know a child knows not but what it is taught and those who have only known hate can only hold and and share what they have known.
Again I never said hold hands with anyone and I don't exactly know why you bring up Muslims in my attempt to unify. It only shows your insecurities and fears, which could be washed away by unity.
>>
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-inauguration-protest-damages-downtown-washington/

Liberals and blacks joining together to cause anarchy and destruction of public property.
My wishes work so well. I love it. Blacks need to start killin up more, they can do much better.
>>
>>18554032
You're a dick, how can "Smite at their necks and the tips of their fingers" be defined as "peaceful teachingings", you illiterate spastic?
Also:"Koran before Mohammad"? WTF?
>It only shows your insecurities and fears, which could be washed away by unity.
Your entire philosophy could be washed away by camel pish, go fuck yourself, Achmed
>>
>>18554050
If you are so against unity, than why waste your time slandering me. Go spread your message of hate and segregation else were, you can pick apart everything I say but you will never enrage me, you only work to strengthen my point to all other onlookers. United we stand, divided we fall. You were the first to mention their religion, purely of hate, disregarding what it is I said, and you continue arguing an invalid point against my call for unity. I thank you for your aid in proving my point
>>
>>18554066
God himself told me to post in this thread 'coz you're a nigger wankstain with the Devils' black wormy sperm dripping out of your lips.
>>
>>18554047
Violence won't end violence, war won't stop war. It only changes the powers that be
>>
>>18554076
>Violence won't end violence, war won't stop war. It only changes the powers that be
But I want more violence. I want a war between the liberals and the citizens of the country and world. It is very entertaining to watch on television. There was a massive turnout yesterday in numbers, but very disappointed there wasn't mass lootings and shootings. Those savages always disappoint without fail. Soon they will pick up the pace and the media will have a very hard time trying to suppress the real news of violence and murder as they have for the last many decades.
>>
>>18554153
It amusses you until you become victimised by it. For some it will take great loss and pain before they realise the error of their ways.
In your life you will come to realise you are nothing but alone when you stand by yourself, but no words I say can show you this, you must experience it for yourself.
I hope for your sake that day is not too late for you
>>
>>18554186
Them lazy bums need to hurry the F up. We need to give our police more military grade weapons and tanks. The CIA and FBI can assist with drone assassinations. All the Hollywood liberal scums protesting will be thrown into prison for promoting terrorism. They will only be join in prison the same criminals whom they have been protecting, let's see blacklivesmatters when they are raping and beating you every day.
Germany Muslims aren't rapin and robbing enough. The German people and police weren't having that.
>>
File: TINTIN - Like a Boss Edition.jpg (38KB, 457x477px) Image search: [Google]
TINTIN - Like a Boss Edition.jpg
38KB, 457x477px
>>18554186
DESU it sounds like Anon#18554153 has a better understanding of human nature than you, faggot.
If you want feels, go to /r9k/, but here you can choke on the peanuts out of my shit.
>>
>>18554200
How does it feel to be a slave for the archons to feed upon.
>>
File: 30zwhoopass.jpg (49KB, 500x744px) Image search: [Google]
30zwhoopass.jpg
49KB, 500x744px
OP I understand what you're trying to say. Please don't get discouraged by the shills and the self hating posters that emulate them without knowing. You are on the right path.

Good luck.
>>
>>18554206
I'm not after feels I am genuinely trying to increase the collective strength of /x/ if we all accept each others practices and move forward and not in apposing directions we could literally change the world, shape it in our image, which is I call for unity. But I see few are ready. It all starts with faith, faith in that fact we can.
Though my message has already reached a great number more than it could without those trying their hardest to make me look the fool.
You can not fight love and unity, all attempts are futile
>>
>>18554250
>those trying their hardest to make me look the fool

>>18554032
shows clearly that you were doing great making yourself look a fool without my help. you're not the new messiah, you're just a dick with the old "hold hands under a rainbow" bullshit. The wolf will never lie with the lamb, sorry.
>>
>>18554265
I am no Messiah, I never claimed to be, nor has anyone bar you claimed that.
I am but a man who wishes to see the work unified so that our species can reach its full potential.
Think where we would be if we hadn't spent the blast 2000 years fighting over who's beliefs are the truest. In the last few decades we have had relative to our past and population some of the largest leaps in technology and understanding of our world and our universe. But what do we use them for, trying to oppress others. Instead of combining the knowledge to boost us yet further, and these leaps come through the small ground made in acceptance of diversity, our only way forward from her is to stand unified or else fall back into war and fighting land and destruction of that which is not our own.
>>
>>18554340
I am ready to go to war to prevent a unified planet. Suppose your wishes came true and we were ruled by some wise philosopher-king, all it takes is a single bullet for us to be ruled by another Caligula or Nero.
What you propose is too large a concentration of power, so I will fight to keep my nation free from your globalist dystopia. Faggot.
>>
>>18554352
I never proposed a ruler, or to be ruled, again another one of your ideas.

Why does a community need a ruler? Do you feel such incompetence that you need someone to tell what to do and how to act, that is not unity but control.

On a side note I don't mind the democratic system, but it has flaws allowing it to be abused. Those who guide your nation should not be played and nor should they receive benefits beyond what you do. It should he a voluntary role, or else it will inevitably create segregation.
>>
>>18554387
Paid not played
>>
>>18554387
Segregation is good, as all races and cultures are not equal. Nations need government and laws, not wishful thinking and an unlimited supply of niggers.
>>
>>18554397
Enjoy your menial job, as you create revenue for those who rule you so you may produce the next generation to continue the cycle for them.
Freedom is a long forgotten virtue
>>
>>18554409
Enjoy your next mouthful off nigger sperm you cringing homo.
>>
>>18554416
Will do. :)
>>
>>18553690
Those that will listen, will find you in time.
Those that will not listen, will be left behind,
I would not worry about the outcome.
>>
So we discard the weak links to make our chain stronger? Understood.
>>
>>18554032
So all Muslims are doing it wrong? Well, maybe you should take that up with them.
>>
File: mHN0vQ4.jpg (785KB, 2424x3232px) Image search: [Google]
mHN0vQ4.jpg
785KB, 2424x3232px
>>18553690
You're late and stating the obvious: there is a deep schism in society that is growing larger. We've all got to hold hands and sing the praises of positive thinking to fight it.

You don't even know the nature of the enemy. It's a ghost, an informational pattern that permeates society, comprised of cultural information and relationships among people, yet is different than these components. It isn't alive, it has no mind, yet it has a sort of emergent strategic agency as the result of the interaction of its constituent parts.

https://vimeo.com/129609470
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.