[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not crazy, there really is a huge conspiacy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1485092628781.jpg (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485092628781.jpg
13KB, 200x200px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNS4lecOaAc
>>
year indd. Bro lend some that weed.
>>
File: 1484746126830.gif (1021KB, 290x163px) Image search: [Google]
1484746126830.gif
1021KB, 290x163px
>>18553637
Kek thanks for that
>>
The crazy thing is that John Oliver thinks the people who make these videos don't know that it's all fake. The real conspiracy is that those rednecks make those videos so people start to distrust the government and they can have the race/sex war they always wanted. It's very rare that you'll see a liberal making a conspiracy video.
>>
>>18554522
Oh the irony
>>
>>18554522

yeah because liberals never think, they are told how to think.
>>
File: 1239247471503.jpg (120KB, 977x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1239247471503.jpg
120KB, 977x1057px
I've never felt more popular.
>>
>>18554566
I think they are complaisant with it.
>>
>>18554522

Leftists trust the narrative/state; which is why they chimp out when their favored form isn't in power -- they don't want to trust the state, even though they believe it's right

Righties don't trust the state

Hence, righties are more skeptical/paranoid and do more conspiracy stuff
>>
>>18554615
I don't know if I'm being trolled here.

Leftist trusted lefty state.

You think they trust the state cause you are young and Obama was in power for eight years.

Leftists would never trust Trump, on the only basis that he is a republican, so for the next eight years your political opposite would be raised in a republican goverment.

While leftistist make conspiracy videos, to convince the republicans that already made conspiracy videos.
>>
All in all conspiracy theories make the government seem more powerful than it really is and they probably enjoy that. Also with the amount of bullshit theories, the general public will never believe it when the government will get caught doing something really bad. It's probably going to be dismissed as another crackpot theory.
>>
>>18554626

They trust the idea of the state itself and when their side is in they trust them 100 percent

Right leaning people contains those that don't trust any party, and the numbers are way higher

To be left, is to what state control
To be right, is to want less of it

Do the math and why conspiracy theorists are often right leaning
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.