[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I reprogram my subconscious mind?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Subconscious-Mind-For-Success1.jpg (185KB, 900x605px) Image search: [Google]
Subconscious-Mind-For-Success1.jpg
185KB, 900x605px
How can I reprogram my subconscious mind?
>>
The answer is always more meditation
>>
Install gentoo.
>>
>>18553427
do not forget to learn C
>>
>>18553418
Why? What's wrong with it?
>>
>>18553426
>>18553427
You forgot DMT
>>
>>18553418
https://palousemindfulness.com/MBSR/week0.html
>>
>>18553418

Your answer lies in Prometheus Rising. Grain of salt, and an open mind. It's effectively a how-to guide for rewiring people.
>>
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8772911/Frequency%20lists/frequencies.txt
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8772911/Frequency%20lists/More%20frequencies.txt
http://xfrife.blogspot.ca/
these are frequency lists containing information on the effects on the human body and spirit of each frequency i will further add that a combination of somwhere around 300 and 1500 can be used to speak directly to the subconcious mind i personaly reccomend frequencys for the brain and the blood in doing this and be very carefull with what you do it will haunt you if you want it to stop i would reccomend going to youtube and getting quadible integritys 3 human programmed subconcios belief purgers.
>>
>>18554895 im the 895 guy anyway i came here to ask if people could link in goverment patents for frequencys waveforms and all other sorts i would also like ones from componay and relesed documents and any other things you might be able to offer would be greatly apriciated in my learning experience.
>>
>>18554895
Frequencies of what? I'm curious but am really lost on what this is.
>>
>>18553418
Ritual magic workings are a great way to instill changes to your subconscious mind. Think of it like a carefully designed imprint for your mind to go through. Set the ritual say the words of power visualize the symbols. Create the energetic pathways and let the magic transform your inner reality.
>>
Stop looking for weird gimmicks to 'rewire' your mind. CONSCIOUSLY apply yourself to the apprehension of new knowledge and as this becomes integrated into your mind your unconscious mind will begin to automatically apply it.
>>
>>18554457
OP doesn't want to have to do real HARD work, you're wasting your time
>>
>>18555049
even still, its an effective path to start out on.
>>
>>18554956 Audacity->record yourself saying whatever you want your subconcious to hear directly->vocal remover set to retain frequency band upp and lower set to the same thing->and there you have one of your 2-3 maybe more frequencys for it duplicate the original file as many times as you want before doing any editing to it such as a vocal remover and lower the dB until only touches reachs max volume rarely on each of them for 4 i recommoned -13 to -6 setting all four to the same dB- i personally reccommend these frequencys for it
315 .8 Hz - Brain
321.9 Hz - Blood
1524 Hz - Blood Cells - function of red, Schunan B Cell, Schunan B-cell
if like you can also look for the sublimination frequencys but i personally have not attempted this.
>>
Chaos magic my friend.
>>
>>18553418
die and get reborn
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.