[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my mom called a phone number and it rang once, and she heard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: GtUkVX3.jpg (334KB, 1851x2496px) Image search: [Google]
GtUkVX3.jpg
334KB, 1851x2496px
my mom called a phone number and it rang once, and she heard a quiet female voice whisper "hello" over and over and tried talking to the person but it just kept whispering "hello". so she hung up and called again, it rang a few times, and a man with an Indian accent answered and she spoke with him for a while...it turns out she had the wrong number. She believes the first call was contact with a ghost...i believe maybe it was Indian guys demented parent or something. later that week i I had a nightmare about the voice then it kept saying hello until i woke up and it was screaming in my head... and then that entire week i had a series of bad luck and a mental breakdown... im back to normal now. what do you think happened??
>>
>>18553277
What happened is you focused so much on it it ended up in your nightmares, and then because you already thought it was a bad thing you let it affect everything around you causing bad luck and general unpleasant stuff. Sorta like a self-fulfilling prophecy.
>>
Yeah, dreams are composed of things (important o not) that happen on our daily lives. You just went all day thinking about it that it got stucked in your brain.
>>
>>18553277
You were on the verge of a mental breakdown and fixated on random shit.
>>
thanks for the replies guys! real question tho... do you think my mom contacted a ghost?
>>
>>18553456
Could be. But honestly it has the same significance as a stranger calling your number by accident. Spirits aren't all that different from humans.
>>
>>18553456
No.
>>
>>18553456
No. I think your mom contacted someone whos phone has a malfunctioning speaker on the other line
>>
>>18553277
Sounds like "Microsoft Tech Support"
PROTIP: They are not real. Neither are Nigerian Princes...
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.