[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ is dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1463305102389.png (204KB, 494x443px) Image search: [Google]
1463305102389.png
204KB, 494x443px
/x/ just isn't scary enough anymore. It has become 90% obscure religious practices and while those can be pretty /x/ related, I come to /x/ to be afraid. I remember a time when this place was teeming with amazing OC and so much originality that made this place truly unique.
So I've had enough, im jumping ship. Do you guys know any other discussion websites that are anything like old /x/?
>>
>>18552173
Maybe go in the woods at night by yourself and sit there if you want to be scared, other then that you can go read some creepy pasta players for your kicks.
>>
>>18552184
Do that on a nightly basis my nigga
>>
first off: good for you. we're all so proud.

to answer your question, /b/ is pretty scary.
>>
File: giphy.gif (4MB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
4MB, 500x269px
>>18552173
Please have a seat /x/. We are going to go over your performance assessment for the past six months. We have to talk about your numbers. They simply aren't making the cut. We need a board with ambition.
Take a look at /b/ for example. Fuck he may be retarded and we don't fully condone his methods, but he pushes our product like blacks sling dope.
/x/, look. We don't want to fire you, you're a nice goyim, but unless your numbers improve we're going to have to let you go.
Don't make me give your position to /pol/, he earns board of the month consistently.
So stop posting this gay tarot readings and these faggoty autistic LARP religions and start posting about what our customers care about like aliens and spooks.
Do your damn job. This is the last time we are going speak to you about this. Next time it'll be your ass. Don't make us regret keeping you around.
>>
>>18552173

It's the same as its ever been, the novelty has simply worn off and you're seeing what's really there. Complaining about an empty stomach does not fill an empty stomach. Finding another house that has food because you ate all yours and refuse to acquire and/or prepare more is silly.
>>
>>18552945

This. There's always been new age healing and rp faggotry on here as far as I can remember. OP you either need to find a new site with fresh creepypasta (it sounds like thats what got you liking /x/ initially) or write new creepy pasta of your own in hopes of inspiring a new wave of pasta. That or go even farther down the paranormal rabbit hole and become an investigator yourself. Make a YouTube page of you exploring haunted houses, sasquatch territories, alien visitation sites etc. etc.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.