[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you Praised the Sun Today?! Praise be to him! SOL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: symbol.jpg (171KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
symbol.jpg
171KB, 1200x700px
Have you Praised the Sun Today?!

Praise be to him! SOL
>>
File: inti-paraiso-urbano-17.jpg (144KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
inti-paraiso-urbano-17.jpg
144KB, 400x600px
The Inti Raymi (Quechua for "sun festival") is a religious ceremony of the Inca Empire in honor of the god Inti (Quechua for "sun"), one of the most venerated deities in Inca religion. It was the celebration of the winter solstice - the shortest day of the year in terms of the time between sunrise and sunset and the Inca New Year. In territories south of the equator the gregorian months of June and July are winter months.

Lost ritual thanks to the spanish inquisition, but it's still fun to celebrate.
>>
>>18552168
I tried too many times it never answers my prayers
>>
>>18552289
the answers are in the silence. Listen and you shall find.
>>
>>18552289
Did you asked for warm and good crops?

He usually delivers.
>>
>>18552314
Only the best yet it still doesn't answer im starting to believe i've been dammed but why?
>>
>>18552168

PRAISING THE SUN IS IDOLATRY; ONE SHOULD PRAY THE POWER BEYOND THE SUN, NOT THE SUN ITSELF.
>>
>>18552364
>... ONE SHOULD PRAY [TO] THE POWER BEYOND THE SUN...
>>
File: NZ2j5XB.jpg (51KB, 620x405px) Image search: [Google]
NZ2j5XB.jpg
51KB, 620x405px
>>18552366
Go be monotheistic somewhere else.
>>
>>18552368

IGNORANTLY IRONIC THAT YOU ATTACH THAT IMAGE SINCE INCAS WERE MONOTHEISTIC.

YOU ARE EMBARRASSING YOURSELF, WHILST BEING SACRILEGIOUS.
>>
That wasn't me
>>
File: inca.jpg (86KB, 800x347px) Image search: [Google]
inca.jpg
86KB, 800x347px
>>18552371
From left to right.

Kon.
Chasca.
Mama Quilla.
Inti.
Viracocha.
Pacha Mama.
Catequil.
Urcuchallay.
Supay.
>>
>>18552364
put the dick back in your mouth and stop shitposting.
>>
If only I could be so grossly incandescent
>>
>>18552386

1. AND? THAT IMAGE MEANS NOTHING; IT IS A CARTOON.

2. THOSE NAMES REFER TO THREE DIFFERENT TYPES OF BEINGS; VIDELICET: TO DJINN/DEMONS, TO HUMANS, AND TO GOD ITSELF (INTI).

3. INTI IS NOT THE SUN ITSELF, BUT RATHER, THE SUN WAS REGARDED BY THE INCA AS THE LOWEST MANIFESTATION OF GOD'S PRESENCE IN THE WORLD, THUS, IT WAS VENERATED —ONLY LATER, WITH RACIAL CORRUPTION, AND CULTURAL DECLINE, DID SPIRITUAL DOCTRINE DEGENERATE INTO RELIGIOUS FORMALISM, AND THE WORSHIP OF INTI VIA THE SUN TURNED INTO IDOLATRY OF THE SUN, ALONG WITH IDOLATRY OF DJINN/DEMONS.

YOU ARE IGNORANT.
>>
>>18552435
Viracocha was the one true God, Inti and the rest were his sons, it's like the greek pantheon.

With drama and things in between.

It's an old religion and the records of it differ, but it involves religious celebrations and rituals for all of them, even Urcuchallay the Llama God.
>>
>>18552476
>Viracocha was the one true God...

NO; VIRACOCHA WAS A CULTURAL REFORMER/CULTURE HERO WHO LATER BECAME DEIFIED —HE TAUGHT THE NATIVES REGARDING GOD (INTI).

PACHAKAMAC WAS THE GREATEST DEITY OF THE PEOPLES BEFORE ACCULTURATION BY VIRACOCHA.

>Inti and the rest were his sons..

NO; INTI IS GOD, PACHAKAMAC IS THE DEMIOURGOS, VIRACHOCHA WAS AN ARYAN CULTURE HERO.

>... it's like the greek pantheon.With drama and things in between.

YES, ANCIENT GREEK THEOLOGY EVENTUALLY BECAME CORRUPTED ALSO.

>It's an old religion and the records of it differ, but it involves religious celebrations and rituals for all of them, even Urcuchallay the Llama [DEITY].

AND?
>>
>>18552508

Viracocha was the God in every mayor Andean religion, it's the one they worshipped in Puma Punku and the one the Nazcas and the Chavin worshipped,

Pacha it's the earth goddess, and it's more popular for the new age movement but not the main god in the pantheon.

I find kind of funny how you pretend to lecture me about this, considering that of the two of us, I'm the one that have been in a Pucara worshipping things.
>>
>>18552781
Dude, he already bytfo.
>>
>>18552796
I just seize every chance I got to spread my lost religion.

In that sense I understand Thoth with his Crowley fanboysm.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.