[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thread again >your zodiac sun, rising and moon sign >your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 31

File: Zodiac.jpg (445KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Zodiac.jpg
445KB, 2000x1500px
This thread again
>your zodiac sun, rising and moon sign
>your thoughts on other zodiacs
>>
>Pisces
>Scorpio moon
>Gemini rising

What does it mean?
>>
>>18551331
u are gay
>>
>>18551331
cry a lot
>>
>>18551331
you probably use a lot of substances
>>
>Virgo
>Moon Capricorn
>Scorpio Rising

my sister and brother are both Libras that give off a "we want to have fun just not with you' vibe
>>
>Sagittarius
>Leo Moon
>Cancer Rising
>Cancer Rising
>Cancer Rising
Goddamn it why? /x/
>>
<scorpio sun
<aries moon
<scorpio ascendant
What does this mean
>>
>>18551766
god dammit
>>
>>18551766
><
It means you're a fucking retard.
>>
File: lloyd.gif (968KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
lloyd.gif
968KB, 500x331px
>>18551317
>Aquarius
>Scorpio Rising
>Gemini Moon

I don't know much about the other signs, I've never asked a person what they were.
Though my last ex was a Gemini, and she was a manipulative bitch.
What's rising and moon sign mean exactly? I got my diagnosis from Astrofa
>>
>>18551795
Your moon sign is your internal emotions and how you process things, your rising sign is the image you show to other people.
>>
File: 1484929966023.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484929966023.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>18551805
Oh, I get it. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>18551317
>Pisces Sun
>Sagittarius Moon
>Virgo Rising
I-I'm not gay right?
>>
>>18551451
>>18551485
>>18551490
Oh.

Well 2/3.
>>
>>>18551795
>Aries
>Moon sign Scorpio
>Rising sign Cancer
What does it mean?
>>
>>18551317

yeah how do i find this shit out? It seems everyone has figured already.
>>
>>18551884
Online calculators.
>>
>>18551882
It says here you're gay.
Also that Aries are adventurous types. It's also one of the most "highly charged masculine energy signs in the Zodiac"
>You're H I G H E N E R G Y
We're both scorpio rising, which is "passionate, sexual, intense."
And cancer... You're sensitive.
>>18551884
Astrosofa or just google zodiac calculator.
www.astrosofa.com
>>
>>18551908
>>18551890

I dont nuderstand I know im aquarius but nowhere is to be red what element or celestial body i am.
Sorry to bother, im a newb in these things
>>
>>18551914
That's just what I mean, friend, you use the site I linked.
Hell, if you want, post your date of birth, and what hour you were born (if you know that, otherwise I'll just put midnight, that's the average) and I'll look it up for you.
>>
>>18551914
>google "what is my moon/rising signt"
>click on a website
>fill in information
>profit
This isn't fucking rocket science.
>>
>>18551918
>>18551916
thanks mate i try and figure it out on my own for future reference.

compadre, how the fuck am i supposed to know if i need to google moon or sun or mars cmon now.
Thanks anyway
>esoterics r ez
no
>>
Aquarius
Ascendant: Scorpio
Moon: Leo

What have I won?
>>
>Aquarius sun
>Libra Ascendant
>Lunar Gemini

Haven't put much thought into the other signs. Girlfriend is an Aries and we fight a lot. But my Saturn is in my 7th house so that makes sense that I'd have shitty relationship issues.
>>
>>18552051
Now the in the X in he so and so house is a part that I don't get.
Is it something that existed the moment that you were born? Or do you mean the way the stars align right now?
>>
>>18551317
Aries here.
I dunno what the fack to say about my zodiac sun or rising moon sign and shit, I dunno what those are.
I don' know why I'm even fucking posting here, just dicking around and trying to distract myself from the fact my gf is probably going to break up with me soon. Sorry for whining but I have nobody else to talk to.
>>
This is shit it does not say anything reasonable I've looked in to mine and I'm the complete opposite. I got this
>Libra moon and ascendant
>Cancer sun
>>
>Scorpio
>Cancer Rising
>Aries Moon
what does it mean astrobros?
>>
>>18551317
ophiuchus, aquarius, libra
>>
>Sun Virgo
>Gemini Rising
>Leo Moon
tell me how fucked up I am
>>
>Sagittarius
>Capricorn
>Virgo

Am I gonna make it?
>>
Sun: Virgo
Moon: Scorpio
Ascendant: Leo
MC: Taurus
>>
that's cool and all but this is where you need to be at:

>>18553090
>>18553090
>>18553090
>>18553090
>>
Aquarius
Scorpio ascending
Leo moon

THESE SYMBOLS /X/! WHAT DO THEY MEAN?

Seriously can someone translate this
>>
>>18553107
how fucked am i?
>>
>>18552067
The position of stars and planets at the time u was born. Each house is a different aspect of your life and 7th is marriage/romantic relationships
>>
>>18553107
What's the significance of the MC? I know it's the career but surely it's deeper than that.
>>
>gemini sun
>capricorn moon
>libra rising

Sagittarius/aries/leo are all pretty great. Pisces, Cancer, Capricorn and Taurus should be gassed.
>>
>Gemini Sun
>Acquarius Rising
>Libra Moon
>>
>>18553192
That's not very nice.
>>
>Leo Sun
>Cap rising
>Libra moon
Bonus: virgo venus. Feels balanced but emotional and insecure man.
I'm in love with a Gemini and they're one of my fav signs next to Taurus and Scorpio. I just get along with them so great.
Ironically i dislike libras and cannot stand Aquarius or virgo. Lighten up guys!
>>
Why does everyone hate pisces?
>>
>>18553338
cause y'all cryptic as hell and indecisive
>>
>>18553338
Pisces and cancer people are over-emotional retards and literally the source of all the world's problems.

Sorry.
>>
>Aries sun
>Aquarius Moon
>Rising Leo
>>
Aquarius sun
Libra moon
Leo rising
>>
>>18552081
I am Aries and I saw the other side of the coin of my sign. Get over it egocentric involutioned retard and start being a proactive independent organism who just attract and make feel secure to any woman. See beyond.
>>
>>18551331
Very emotional, sensitive, obsessive, probably addicted to some kind of drug, high sex drive, have trust issues, manipulative, kind tho, you want people to trust you. You live in a dream world
>>
>>18553441
>literally me except for the drugs part
wtf I believe in zodiac now
>>
>>18551710
Very shit signs besides scorpio
You are gay or if you're a male you are feminine and if female you're masculine.
You tend to be really fake and talk a lot of shit
>>18551746
You like adventure and to go places, youre blunt and upfront, you tell it like it is, you like to be the center of attention or just like attention, you probably spend a lot of time on your hair, you're charming, nurturing, can be an overly emotional cry baby
>>18551766
You're sex on a stick, obsessive, very honest, have trust issues but you want to be trusted, you can come off as shady to others, very funny, can creep people out, you scare the pigeons at your local park
>>18551795
You are brilliant, one of a kind, you're into conspiracy theories, you're a giver, you can be cold or seem cold but you are actually sensitive. You cry when you are alone cause you never want to show weakness in front of others. You're a mess in your head, you have trouble expressing how you feel with others, you have a love/hate thing for humans.you're sexy, charming and funny. You pour out your feelings when you're drunk, you fall asleep on the toilet bowl.
>>18551871
You might be gay, or feminine. You're emotional and you give people too many chances, stop being so nice to people who treat you like shit. Stop letting people use you! Come on Pisces! You're a tool.
>>18551882
You're selfish, sexy, funny, trust issues, sensitive at times. You're annoying and childish at times too
>>18552051
You're a cool piece of shit, probably a sociopath tho
>>18552811
Maybe, but you're gay deep down.
>>18553107
Gay
>>18553114
Ugh you're Sexy, you have the best signs
Airy aloof Aquarius, watery emotional scorpio, fiery feisty leo
>>18553206
Sociopath
>>
>>18553471
What are you addicted to then, it doesn't have to be drugs. Could be video games or anything really
>>
I am a sun Pisces, moon Pisces, and rising Capricorn! I love my double Pisces.
>>
>>18551766
You are probably very impulsive and have a lot of pride.
>>
>>18551795
You come before anyone else.
>>18552051
Tripple air signs! Winner winner chicken dinner. You don't like emotional people and don't show your emotions to others. 'Savage'. Can seem like a romantic on the outside but only have your best interest at heart. Need alone time to operate.
>>
>>18553528
why a sociopath? =/
>>
>>18553550
Addicted to escapism in general then, I guess.

>tfw if I was born a few minutes later I could have been cancer rising
>could have been triple water
>>
Aquarius sun
Leo moon
Taurus rising

I cant stand scorpios
>>
>>18551317
Scorpio sun
Taurus moon
Scorpio rising
im gay?
>>
>>18553782
As an Aquarius dating a scorpio, I have to say that I too hate scorpios. They're so demanding and want everything to be their way. Also they're like super protective and want to control you and change you. They also play too many mind games and test you to see if you are trust worthy. And God forbid you hold something back from them, they will hate you! They're just so annoying and try to hide the fact that they're emotional. They want to know everything about you and never want to tell you about them.
>fuck you scorpio, I don't like you. Stop being so manipulative and stop playing mind games with people, they're not lab rats
>>
>Aquarius
>Libra moon
>Ascendant Gemini
>>
>>18551317
>Virgo Sun
>Aries Moon
>Aquarius Rising
My life is literally "Crawling in my skin". No sense of direction but bunch of unnecessary emotions.
>>
Sagittarius

Birthday on the first day of serpentarious

I'm sure I was born to assist in saving everyone but I was born a few thousand years too late, it seems impossible now
>>
>Cancer Sun
>Aries Rising
>Virgo Moon

help me boys
>>
>>18553811
That's just a shit scorpio. A decent scorpio will be open and real with you if they really trust you. Sounds like you're dating some damaged asshole who can't trust anyone.
>>
>>18551317
Sun in Leo 12th house
Moon in Aquarius 6th house
Leo rising

wew lad
>>
>Leo
>Gemini moon
>Virgo rising
Meaning?
>>
>>18553812
Do emotional displays make you run away? Or you sit and hear people go on about their emotional problems and then you either day dream while they talk or you cringe the whole time. Do you like to people watch? You study people. You don't care what people think of you. You are either really shy and awkward or really outgoing. It's easy for you to make friends but you don't really know how to keep them. You love the wrong people, you help the people who don't really care about you. You can be really cold and distant sometimes. You NEED to be alone sometimes, you need to breathe. But you also like to be surrounded by people sometimes too. You always find a way or make a way if there isn't a way. You love nature, you love the world. You want to make a difference. You talk too much, you are very flirty. You're not good in relationships, it takes you a while to commit to someone. You rather be with someone who is like your best friend. Your friends mean a lot you
To you. You would go the extra mile to help someone. You would give someone the last dollar in your pocket. You're a beautiful person but very misunderstood.
You are a paradox, you're unique, you're just out of this world. You're something else and you know that.
>>
>>18553828
I think he just doesn't trust me, he's slowly opening up to me. He's a really nice person just too different from me. But despite the differences he's made me open my eyes and showed me what I am and what I can become. He's helped me realize my true potential.
>I love/ hate scorpio
>>
>Gemini
>Moon in Leo
>Ascendant in Pisces

What does it mean, please?
>>
>>18551317
>pisces
>cancer moon
>cancer rising
>tfw too emotional for this world
>>
>>18553920
I'm truly sorry if you're a guy - you're not meant to be traditionally masculine.
>>
>>18551331
Best combination here.
>>
>>18553928
yes I'm a guy, I'm coming to terms that I will always be an outcast
>>
>>18553945
with the fact that*
also
>mars in cancer
>mercury in pisces
>>
>>18553920
You'd make a good stay at home dad
>>
File: 1479509733680.jpg (80KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1479509733680.jpg
80KB, 645x773px
>>18553953
>mars in cancer
My condolences, it's THE worst Mars position for a guy. It basically what makes a guy act like a women - throwing tantrums, being passive-aggressive and moody. I wish i'd have something like Mars in Leo or Mars in Sagittarius.
t. a guy who has Mars in Cancer
>>
>>18553961
What does it mean if your Mars is in scorpio.
>>
Scorpio
Gemini Moon and Capricorn Ascending

I'm a god damn mess
>>
>>18553528
why gay?
>>
>>18553961
we are truly doomed to be walking jokes
>>
>>18553965
Mysterious, intimidating, strong and silent type of guys.
>>
>>18553825
u are gay and emo
>>
>>18553982
Does it mean the same thing if you're a girl?
>>
So I was trying to talk my friend through his birth chart the other day and all his houses have their default ruling signs in them. I can't figure out the significance of this or even the changes of it happening since I'm still fairly new to this myself, but it seems extraordinary.
>>
>>18553979
I agree. Take a read on this and decide if this is masculine behavior
>They allow their emotions to control their actions. They can be very impulsive and extremely moody. They are always acting out and responding to whatever they are feeling. As a result they sometimes do things they later regret. They clearly and adamantly express emotions. They can be great big cry babies whining all the time, hyper sensitive, always getting their feelings hurt. They canhave anger management problems and can be highly emotionally manipulative
>>
>>18553985
It means that you're after that kind of guys.
>>
>>18553988
What are good resources for getting into this? I want to but I don't know where to start with all the houses and planets and trine or whatever.
>>
>>18553920
>pisces
>cancer moon
>aquarius rising

Dude fuck the external matrix these are very powerful placements. We're psychic as fuck. When you go to sleep at night, envision yourself floating in the middle of the ocean, under a full moon. FEEL the waves rocking you and smell the sea and hear the silence. Then let yourself go under (you can breathe underwater) and see the moon from under the water and feel the ocean currents. This can induce lucid dreams it's sick as fuck.
>>
>>18553984
heyo, I'm actually not very moody. but I am bisexual, so you're at least partially right
>>
>>18554000
Pisces with another water moon is pretty amazing.
>>
>>18553989
>they sometimes do things they later regret
I fucked my life last year overreacting to a series of events and now I feel ashamed to even go out in my town, I just can't into logic and social savoir faire
>>
My Venus is in Aries but the description is completely wrong about me, what does it mean?
>>
>>18554012
Atleast you have passions and strong emotions.
>>
>>18553994
desu I got all my shit through cafeastrology which is very base level and then just googling explanations of the houses/planets/etc.

I'd recommend shorthanding a lot of what everything means and making drawings on some scratch paper because just reading it gets really overwhelming
>>
>>18554016
yes that's true but being a guy with those traits basically means being costantly rejected by woman and tolerated at best by other guys, unless they're outcasts/misfits/losers/mentally ill weirdos
>>
>>18554039
>guy with those traits basically means being costantly rejected by woman
It depends. Some women like emotional guys, some dont. It's just a matter of thing, how much do you put yourself out there but i agree it's not a very strong headstart.
>>
>>18554000
nice trips fellow water guy will try this. what you say about the matrix is true but it's still a hard life being the oversensitive guy
>>
>Scorpio Sun
>Taurus Moon
>Scorpio Rising

halp
>>
>>18553920
I know it can be rough, but there's so much potential beauty to witness that others under different placements might not get to experience. It's a matter of perspective.
Listen to this guy >>18554000

>cancer
>leo or cancer rising
>pisces moon
>libra mars
>>
>>18553819
bro im same have had that save everyone feeling u feel lost on this planet? was going todo community services/naturopathy/psychiatry but its all a scam and theyll drain u of ur essense humans dnt want us they want there mirage oasis in the desert. ive started telling superiors humans arent worthy of being custodians of earth. all we can do now is find the souls worth taking back home there wont be many but youll find them
>>
File: Screenshot_20170122-182320.jpg (422KB, 1307x1180px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170122-182320.jpg
422KB, 1307x1180px
>>18553994
http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal
Fill that top part out and it will tell you everything. Just scroll down when it redirects you to the next page, it has all the details and explanations for the placements of each planet and signs
>>
>>18554081
What's the difference between trine, conjunction, square and sextile?
>>
>Taurus
>Libra both Moon and Rising

How fucked am I?
>>
>>18554081
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi gives a better chart.
>>
I just want to say Myers Briggs fags make me cringe and I'm tired of the stigma put on astrology by this left brain society we're in.
>>
>>18554088
trine - harmonious aspect like a natural talent who effortless for you
conjunction - basically a dance between planets who wants to rule the interaction
square - tension point between planets
sextile - harmonious aspect basically can be developed into talent with work
>>
>>18554102
It's not because of MBTI we have bad name but because of yellow paper/magazine horoscopes.
>>
Why made you guys believe in astrology?
>>
>>18553811
hello friend, not all scorpifolks are like how you described. however Aries or Leo would do everything you said. Scorpifolk are just more in tune with their sensitivity, frequencys and energys along with other water signs, we tend not knowing how to control this, so we destroy ourselves. we are also very observant so you dont even need to tell me everything about yourself because a minute just listening to you i can tell your true intentions folk :-) have good day
>>
Taurus
Taurus Moon
Scorpio Rising

OK?
>>
Pisces
Aquarius
Scorpio
Help
>>
>>18554338
Which is which fag
>>
>>18554341
>OP asks for sun, rising, moon
>Gee how are they ordered
Pisces is sun
Aquarius is rising
Scorpio is moon
>>
>>18554357
You're an emotional sensitive faggot but good at hiding it.

Congrats.
>>
>gemini sun
>sagittarius moon
>scorpio rising

what does it mean?
>>
>>18554411
You will ascend into the godly form of the fuhrer scorpio leaving aside the others pleb signs

PD: And you are gay
>>
>>18553961
>mars in cancer

Fuck, is the only shitty thing in my natal chart. How to overcome it?
Also:
- Aries sun
- Aquarius moon
- Rising Leo
>>
>>18554135
Nobody?
>>
>>18553864
>Do emotional displays make you run away?
Yes. Even when someone gives me a hug, I want to sprint away.

>Or you sit and hear people go on about their emotional problems and then you either day dream while they talk or you cringe the whole time.
Yes. When people talk about their feeling/relationships I get bored and start thinking about what I'm going to do later that day.

>Do you like to people watch?
Yea, but it feels weird so I try not to do it much.

>You don't care what people think of you.
Well, I care what a certain people think of me; family, coworkers.

>You are either really shy and awkward or really outgoing.
Ugh. I used to get in trouble in elementary school because of my shyness. In fact, I still get in trouble at work for being too shy. My coworkers like to tease me about it.

>It's easy for you to make friends but you don't really know how to keep them.
Indeed. I don't have any friends at the moment. The ones I had, well, I somehow manage to lose to do distancing myself from them too much.

>You love the wrong people
I suppose. I'm gay, but I get straight girl crushes all the time. If you consider that the wrong people, then yes, it happens a lot.

>you help the people who don't really care about you
I tend to help everyone I can, in general. Being in the healthcare field, I don't really have much of a choice. If someone needs help, I help.

>You can be really cold and distant sometimes.
My family tells me that all the time.

>You NEED to be alone sometimes
Being alone in my room is my favorite thing to do.

>You always find a way or make a way if there isn't a way.
Yes. I always make things work out for me. I don't really know how I do it, but I do.

>You talk too much, you are very flirty.You're not good in relationships, it takes you a while to commit to someone.
I'm a 24 yr old kissless virgin. I don't a single flirting bone in my body, unfortunately.

>Your friends mean a lot you
They would if I had any.
>>
>>18551317
Aries sun
Taurus moon
Leo rising
>>
>>18551317
Zodiac sign:Taurus
Ascendant: Capricorn
Moon: Virgo
>>
>>18551317
>pisces sun
>cancer rising
>scorpio moon
What does it mean?
>>
>Capricorn
>Virgo
>Capricorn again

They're all made up, OP.
>>
Seriously why do you guys buy into this bullshit?
>>
>Capricorn sun
>Virgo moon
>Pisces rising

Is it autism, /x/?
>>
>>18552051
>>18553528
I go from having extreme emotions to no emotions. I'd like to think im pretty cool tho thanks
>>
>>18553618
Hella true. Literally just got in a huge fight with my girlfriend because she is being over emotional and I needed some time alone so spot on.
>>
>>18554114
Yeah. It's sad that astrology has been dumbed down to the point that it's basically just a big strawman of itself.

>if you were born on X birthday, then you have Y personality traits and Z will happen this month!
Of course that's not how it works, and anyone who's actually studied astrology will realize this.

And I'm very right-brained. I'm a March 7th pisces, born on the day of Venus in the hour of Venus, I am like the queen of right-brained thinking.
>>
>>18555472
Is the right brain the math one or the art one?

What is your moon and rising?
>>
>>18555481
Pisces Rising
Aquarius Moon (and Aquarius is also my boyfriend's sign).

The right brain is the creative and empathetic hemisphere. This is why so many famous artists are left-handed (the right brain controls the left of the body, makes no sense but that's biology for you).
>>
Taurus sun, moon, and mercury (10th)
Cancer ascendant
Aries venus, 9th
Aquarius Mars, 7th

Roast me, /astrofags/
>>
Leo sun
Leo moon
Saggitarius rising.

What does this mean?
>>
>>18555580
Your energetic, are most comfortable in places you can dominate and express yourself, are creative and have great people skills, and would come off as blunt with a very friendly exterior
Would smash,
t.
>>18555561
>>
scorpio sun
scorpio rising
pisces moon

if i had the chance i'd gas all the libras,i realy like cancer and capricorn people and the rest is ok for me
>>
>Leo
>Pisces
>Gemini

?
>>
Cancer-Leo cusp Sun, although leans more to Leo
Pisces Moon
Libra Rising
Do cusps generally affect anything?
>>
>>18555661
Being born on the 24th puts me on a cusp, right? I identify pretty strongly with both cancer and leo attributes.
>>
>>18555627
Holy fucking water
You're short, feminine, emotional, extremely loyal, and tend not to change opinions
>>
Sun in: Libra
Moon in: Pisces
AS in: Sagittarius
>>
>>18551317
Leo
Rising Virgo
Moon in Leo
a-am i gay?
>>
>>18555561
can you be my cow
>>
>>18555693
I don't think i'm feminine, but the rest is on point
>>
>>18555683
The cusp occurs between the 19th - 25th of July.
>>
>>18555744
Be sure not to be too edgy or pessimistic, and try to keep an earthy view of things
>>
Cancer Sun
Aquarius Moon
Virgo Ascendant
>>
>>18555772
You'll be thin and posh and drawn to home and family with watery emotions that can be hard to control
You'll be familiar with the unconventional, large groups, and new technology
>>
File: Untitled.png (7KB, 165x197px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
7KB, 165x197px
Here, OP.
>>
>>18555759
Thanks for the advice, but not being pessimistic? Give me something possible
>>
>>18551317
>aquarius sun
>aquarius rising
>leo moon

aries and libras are ok, cancers and scorpios can blow me
>>
>>18555806
Try to stick to what you can see most objectively
>>
>>18555811
>scorpios can blow me
W-wow anon, I didn't know you felt that way.

If you really want, I-I guess I could...
>>
>>18555561
I forgot to mention:
I really like virgos, taureans, cancers, and pisceans
>>
File: bird.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
bird.gif
999KB, 250x251px
>>18551317
>Libra
>Cancer moon
>Cancer rising
What does it mean?
>>
Sun: Scorpio
Moon: Aquarius
Rising: Aries

Tell what it means /x/
>>
>>18555910
Whoopps my rising is actually Taurus
>>
>>18555781
>Mars Virgo
Are you gay?
>>
File: 1478461344915.jpg (43KB, 960x642px) Image search: [Google]
1478461344915.jpg
43KB, 960x642px
>Libra
>Taurus moon
>cancer rising

I'm very confused by this.
>>
>>18555997
>Sociable
>Loyal, sensual
>Short and emotional

?
>>
>>18556000
I'm not any of those things except for loyal.
>>
>>18555472
>>18555553
You're really retarded.
>>
Aquarius
Ascendent Virgo
Gemini Moon

Can't deal with Cancer and their emotions.
>>
>>18555718
yes, but it's nothing wrong with it
>>
>>18551317
>Scorpio
>Moon Aquarius
>Scorpio Ascendant
I don't give a fuck about signs because they mean absolutely nothing.
>>
File: Gothic2 2017-01-23 09-59-57-27.jpg (118KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Gothic2 2017-01-23 09-59-57-27.jpg
118KB, 1400x1050px
> Virgo Sun
> Leo Moon
> Scorpio Asc

need some opinions
>>
>>18556145
I feel like a pride coming from your accomplishments. It's not like you're overconfident but you let the world know that you've accomplished something important. Maybe you dont shout from the top of your lungs but recognition and attention is important to you. Sexually you're the one who needs a lot of time to warm up and you have a lot of doubts and mixed feelings when it comes to deciding what do you want to have by your side.
>>
File: Gothic2 2017-01-23 10-05-43-45.jpg (145KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Gothic2 2017-01-23 10-05-43-45.jpg
145KB, 1400x1050px
>>18556154

how can i improve my power level?
>>
>>18556157
From one Virgo to another - i cant say that without natal chart.
>>
File: Untitled.png (74KB, 528x422px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
74KB, 528x422px
>>18556168

alright, here you go. be blessed anon for your help
>>
>>18556169
Could do the same here - http://www.astro.com/cgi/ade.cgi
It has better format.
>>
File: 1485076096995.jpg (430KB, 1784x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485076096995.jpg
430KB, 1784x1024px
>>18556173

i don't really know the hour of my birth, I'm an orphan and the 'death theme' is recurring in my life. some charts tag me as Sag instead of Scorpio on the rise. i also have Pluto - Scorpio.

nevertheless, i'm just looking for insights outside of my own obsession loop. especially in the work / self-improvement level. i'm not ready for relationships now really.
>>
>>18556188
If you dont know time birth then it's pointless to focus on houses. Just put time unknown because i want to see full and clear picture of your natal chart. I need planetary aspects if i want to say something more to you.
>>
File: chart.gif.gif (45KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
chart.gif.gif
45KB, 670x471px
>>18556216

here you go, anon, from the site you suggested. i don't understand it one bit though, still it's funny and insightful to read such self-drama.

thank you for your time to post to my shit.
>>
>>18556234
Complete negation of emotions - they tend to build up and look like bipolar episode where one moment you're overconfident of yourself and next one you distance yourself because you feel like nothing is going your way. I would recommend meditation and trying to sort out those feelings.
> i'm not ready for relationships now really.
Well you're searching for "perfect" one.
Anyway there's a great frustration about your friendships as you can be interesting conversationalist but there's not much for emotional "clicking"
>>
>Gemini
>Rising Aries
>Moon Aquarius
What does this mean? I'm a noob.
>>
can i habe a pussi please
>>
>Saggitarius
>Ascendant Virgo
>Rising Cancer

Explain me pls
>>
for all you newfags asking info about your chart, go to cafestrology>birthchart and enter your bierthday data, the results are pretty clear and accurate even for beginners
http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal
>>
>>18553528
That sounds about right. I can see the love/hate thing for people. In general I hate them because of all the little things about them, but I love being around them, there's this energy people have.
Like going to a horror movie in theaters.
>>
>Scorpio sun
>Taurus moon
>Scorpio rising

Im destined to be a motherfucker??
>>
>Sun Aries
>Aquarius Rising
>Moon Cancer

give me the damage
>>
>>18556354
You're destined to be sensual, earthy, and loyal
>>
>>18555954
I'm not gay at all, I value and appreciate beauty very highly.
But since you get an enjoyment out of saying it, let's say I am.
How's the rest?
>>
>>18556454
It looks like you might have a trouble with commitments because when you're not in relationship you seem to want it but when you're in one, it becomes too suffocating. You seem to seek a partner who's nurturing and somewhat emotional (probably because you're lacking it).
>>
>>18556469
Thank you, anon.
>>
>>18556413
ty senpai
>>
File: 5ca7cede01e62fc9ed9b9e77ad2a12a9.jpg (271KB, 1069x1653px) Image search: [Google]
5ca7cede01e62fc9ed9b9e77ad2a12a9.jpg
271KB, 1069x1653px
At least the Aquarius one is accurate.
>>
> Virgo
> Ascendant Pisces
> Moon Taurus
Anyone have any ideas?
>>
File: image.jpg (232KB, 740x1020px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232KB, 740x1020px
i don't know enough people of varying signs to judge them all, but i'm always around sags, scorpios, and leos and closest to them so i guess i like them best

i don't seek them out, i just end up around them, i have fun with someone, get close to them and find out their birthday is in november/december or early august

in spite of that i'm much closer to my libra mother than leo father, him and i don't get along at all even though i can typically get along with leos and libras aren't particularly into me

i've always gotten along with them, but never close except for my mother, they're just good acquaintances and conversation whereas leos aside from my father push their way into being close to me and like me for whatever reason

i know virgos aren't supposed to get along with fire signs, but they're still somehow most of the people in my life
>>
>>18556522

all of them are almost 100% accurate for me, i must be every sign
>>
File: 1463981301784.gif (367KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1463981301784.gif
367KB, 500x375px
>>18556563
Yeah, looking over them, they all seem about the same.
You try to give tumblrshit a chance and it bites you right in the cock.
>>
>>18556522
I'm a Virgo and those kinks are completely wrong. Not a single is correct.
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_bry.53425.18925.gif (105KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_bry.53425.18925.gif
105KB, 748x1102px
according to vedic atrology:
scorpio rising
libra sun
capricorn moon

according to western astrology:
saggitarius ascendant
scorpio sun
aquarius moon

what's more accurate, western or vedic?
Also, just a general future reading
>>
File: pepestarnumber4425.gif (869KB, 320x234px) Image search: [Google]
pepestarnumber4425.gif
869KB, 320x234px
>aries sun
>libra moon
>cancer rising

comon cunts fuck me up good
>>
>Leo
>Sagittarius Moon
>Aquarius Rising

r8, dont know anything about the zodiac
>>
>>18556693
Quite masculine but there's a sweet, romantic person beneath the surface. Might be a vain too.
>>
>Aries
>rising Aries
>moon Pisces

no idea what ant of this means
>>
>>18556779
Noice, accurate. Vain, like in narcissistic? Somewhat, depends on the mood.
>>
File: okay then.png (40KB, 362x393px) Image search: [Google]
okay then.png
40KB, 362x393px
>libra
>aries rising
>pisces moon
r8
>>
>>18551317

>Sagittarius
>Sagittarius
>Leo
>Aries

No idea what any of this means.
>>
>sun: Sagittarius
>rising: Aries
>moon: Leo
>>
>>18551317
Can someone interpret mine please? I've been trying to figure out mine for so long, but I haven't been able to get an accurate interpretation.

>Sun: Pisces
>Moon: Capricorn
>Rising: Libra
>>
>Aquarius
>Scorpio rising
>Capricorn moon

Bad good???
>>
>>18557168
Let's just say that you dont show a lot of emotions except anger. You strive for efficiency, techonology and accuracy. I wouldnt be surprised if you're atheist.
>>
>Sun: Cancer
>Moon: Virgo
>Rising: Libra
who am i.....
>>
>>18557628
a person who's sweet but becomes pain in the ass in relationships.
>>
>>18555954
Why would mars in virgo be gay?
>>
Sun in Capricorn
Moon in Gemini
Rising is Leo

My life blows because I'm a shit human being and I made it this way. But I've learned a lot of lessons from it and am much less destructive now. Sadly it took me 30 years to get my shit together.
>>
>>18557639
shit u rite.... thank u
>>
I just calculated my signs for the first time , can you guys please rate and explain ..?

Zodiac sign : Leo

Ascendant : Libra

Moon in Virgo
>>
Taurus
Cancer
Leo
>>
>Pisces sun
>Libra rising
>Scorpio moon

Yeah, I'm fucked up, I know.
>>
>Taurus
>Lunar Libra
>Virgo Ascendant

would you chill with me? yea or nay
>>
File: rumsfeld-pentagon.jpg (27KB, 350x378px) Image search: [Google]
rumsfeld-pentagon.jpg
27KB, 350x378px
>>18553528
>see virgo
>say gay

Is this the true power of /x/ wizards?
>>
File: graphic.png (27KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
27KB, 750x562px
If anyone has a few extra minutes would you care to interpret this? Or even just tell me what my signs are besides virgo. I am retarded with astrology but it has become an interest of mine recently
>>
>>18557729
yea! taurus + libra = superchill
>>
>>18557747
Had a distant or straight up abusive father. Not a sexual person. Would like to do a creative job like art or music. Uses escapism a lot.
>>
>>18557747
You have a Leo ascendant and a Sagittarius Moon.
>>
File: 50c6fd6cafa96f38e6000009.jpg (79KB, 367x499px) Image search: [Google]
50c6fd6cafa96f38e6000009.jpg
79KB, 367x499px
Aquarius
Libra moon
Cancer rising

No idea what this means
>>
>>18557796

>Aquarius
>Libra moon
>Cancer rising

>No idea what this means

Astrology's more of an art, not a science. That being said.
Sun signs are used to tell someones conscience personality. Moon signs are unconsciousness personalities.
>>
>>18557806
So for example a guy acts like an Aries but put an image of a Virgo?
>>
>>18557806
Thanks anon.
What about rising signs
>>
>>18557816

First result on google:
>http://www.thefrisky.com/2012-08-17/astrology-101-what-your-rising-sign-says-about-you/

>In technical terms your rising sign–or “ascendent,” as it is often called–is the sign that was rising over the Eastern horizon at your time of birth.
> Your rising sign is a very important part of your astrological personality profile. It illustrates your outward self: a social mask of sorts

>Your rising sign influences people’s first impression of you, how you interact socially, and how you view and relate to others.
> Example: when we first met, we didn’t like each other at all. Winona thought Katelyn was too serious and logical;
>Katelyn thought Winona was too perky and superficial. Once we got to know each other better (and ultimately became best friends),
>we realized we had really been judging each other’s rising signs–Katelyn’s rising sign is critical, reserved Virgo, while Winona’s is flighty, chatty Libra.
>Terrible first impressions were pretty much inevitable!
>>
>>18557839
What's a google
>>
>>18557848
First result on google:
>Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products that include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
>>
<scorpio sun
<scorpio moom
<scorpio rising

what does this mean? I don't really know much about astrology.
>>
>>18558030
****>scorpio sun
>scorpio moon
>scorpio asc
>>
>>18558030
Introverted, mysterious, strong and silent. Prefers keep relationship secret from others but becomes possessive of partner. Needs challenges to feel alive.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170124-011614~01.png (36KB, 478x216px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170124-011614~01.png
36KB, 478x216px
This is my result. What does it say about me?
>>
>>18558161
You're pretty acute
>>
>Taurus sun 8 house
>Virgo moon 12 house
>Virgo rising
>Taurus 8 house master race the unknown master race
>Virgo 12 house master race the loner master race
>>
Aries sun
Cancer moon
Scorpio rising

What does it mean?
>>
Gemini
Capricorn ascendant
Gemini moon

I am the ubermensch.
>>
File: graphic.png (20KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
20KB, 480x640px
>>18555813
So, since yesterday i did some reserch and this is my map, roast me
>>
>>18558448
Have you tried playing Dungeons & Dragons?
You seem pretty dedicated to making fantasy character sheets.
>>
P S U E D O S C I E N C E
YOU'RE ALL RETARDED
>>
>>18558463
Not this kind of roast
>>
Libra Sun
Scorpio Moon
Cáncer Rising

I hate Virgo and Aquarius. The rest are great people.
>>
>cancer
>cancer rising
>leo moon
>>
>Pisces sun
>Sagittarius moon
>Capricorn rising
>>
>>18551317
Can you do mine?
>Libra sun
>Pisces moon
>Sagittarius rising
>>
>Taurus Sun
>Libra Moon
>Leo Ascending

I think I have a good idea of what my signs mean, but I'd like some input from the astrobros.
>>
>Gemini
>Aries Ascendant
>Scorpio Moon

I tend to fall for Virgos.
Currently dating a Taurus.
>>
>>18558478
EVERYONE IS STUPID BUT ME
PEOPLE WERE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS
THEY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE IPHONES LOL
>>
>Rising/Sun is Cancer
>moon is Sagittarius
What did I mean by this?
>>
>>18559247
You're literal cancer.
>>
>>18559253
Literal cancer would be cancer across the board. I have like 5 fire signs, 5 water signs, and 1 earth sign in that chart thingy.
>>
>>18551805
Finally someone explains it where I can understand thank you.
>>
>gemini moon
>aquarius
>sagittarius ascending

any thoughts?
>>
Yo I'm:
Scorpio Rising
Ascendant Virgo
Leo Moon
>>
File: IMG_2506.png (397KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2506.png
397KB, 750x1334px
Do me next /x/
>>
Hey faggots how about doing some research?
>>
Why can't you retards figure this shit on your own, it's not rocket science. Even I succeeded at it with some googling.
t. (S)Pisces (AC)Virgo (M)Virgo
>>
>>18559410
Ooh. I'm sorry.
>>
Aquarias Sun
Virgo Rising
Taurus Moon

does this mean I'm an asshole?
>>
>>18551317
Gemini
Virgo Rising
Leo Moon

What does this mean? Send help.
>>
>>18551317
Capricorn
Aquarius rising
Moon in Sagittarius
I dont mind Taurus es
>>
>>18551317
>Libra
>Cancer
>Sagittarius
R8 pls
>>
>>18551331 depends on their house placements and angular relationships w other planets. also if you're were born at night or day.
>>
>Gemini
>Pisces Rising (some sites say Aries)
>Pisces Moon

>>18559247
>>18559559
>>18559579
What does the Sagittarius moon means?
>>
>>18551317
Capricorn
Ascendant Taurus
Moon Capricorn
>>
>Sun Gemini
>Ac Libra
>Moon Capricorn

Judge me
>>
>>18551317
>Aries
>Scorpio
>Sagittarius
>>
File: JVxTt.jpg (34KB, 390x480px) Image search: [Google]
JVxTt.jpg
34KB, 390x480px
Virgo sun, Capricorn moon, Scorpio rising. I want to see your interpretation of this combination, /x/.

Of all the signs I'd say by design I don't like Libra, and that its position as a mediator fails miserably with people who try to take some sort of pride in being one. I'd say in general most Cardinal signs are some of the worst shitposters here, especially anything revolving a Cancer having a sense of superiority over others. Aries is understandable, with their "we were first" mentality, but Cancer is a joke. I've never gotten along with Gemini as much, I think just because they'd use their chart as some sort of excuse to be an ass to others.
>>
>>18559915
>Sun
>moon
>ascendant
But what does it mean? I'm a noob when it comes to this.
>>
>>18559920
few things. cancer is superior. probably the smartest person i know is a cancer.
geminis dont need a reason to be an arse.
>>
>>18559946
Pretty sad about missing the triple dubs, but oh well.

>cancer is superior
In order to have a superior there needs to have an inferior. You're implying they're smarter, but their sign isn't really all about sharp thinking and profound thoughts of metaphysical bullshit. How are they superior?

Gemini don't need a reason to be an arse, because everyone understands due to newspaper astrology that it's in "their nature." So it enables most zodiac girls I've known who were a Gemini sun to snap back shitty remarks.
>>
>be that cancer with about a 50/50 split of water and fire signs
>get along with all of the signs
>girls that aren't supposed to be attracted to you are the ones you usually attract
>they're usually Aries and Sags
>tfw hoof magnet
>tfw no Pisces gf
Scorpio gf never again tho fuck that
>>
What is this "cancer is superior" meme?
>>
>>18558955
are a girl or a boy?
>>
>>18551317
wheres ophiucus
>>
>>18559998
It's a Gemini starting shit
>>
>>18559974
Whats a hoof magnet? Also I have similar problem, pisces but never met a cancer girl
>>
>>18560036
I think he's saying he attracts girls whose signs have hooves.
>>
you just don't know cancers like i do.
im an aries btw
>>
>>18560038
Oh ok thanks
>>
>>18560040
Whats your opinion on cancers?
>>
>Scorpio
>Moon in Cancer
>Acendant Leo

what does that mean?
>>
>>18560048
Outwardly a confident person but deep inside emotional wreck.
>>
>>18560011
damn, I'm a Gemini too
>>
>>18560050
joke is on you, i am an outwardly wreck as well.
>>
>>18560057
Well, you are Scorpio with Moon in Cancer. What do you expect?
>>
>>18560060
nothing, cause i am a scorpio with moon in cancer.
>>
>>18560062
atleast you can use emotions to your advance.
>>
>>18560043
must be hell to see so much
>>
>>18560062
This life is clearly not meant for those with too much water on their chart, we're ok just for our fantasy lives
>>
>>18560065
>>18560067
are there any good webpages that can teach me the basics of astrology?
>>
File: Mayan_zodiac.png (728KB, 592x592px) Image search: [Google]
Mayan_zodiac.png
728KB, 592x592px
>>18551317
I've been interested in the mayan zodiac lately.

What do you guys think about it?

http://www.mymayansign.com/
>>
>>18560069
Cafeastrology is good as a starting point
>>
like for example - what sign has the most spellpower?
>>
>>18560066
Ruined my life, to be honest.
>>
>>18560141
Are you a cancer? What do you mean with "seeing too much"?
>>
>>18560156
I can't tell you what that guy means, but it's not always easy to get along with people when you know what they're thinking about you.
>>
>>18560124
spellpower as most psychic potential? If so then i'd say Scorpios as raw potential and Pisces as mediums. Ofcourse i'm not taking planetary aspect and houses into this.
>>
>>18560162

you can't just know, not care, and get along with them anyway? that's what i do
>>
>>18560156
its kinda like that greek cancer myth. the cancer knows its gonna get smashed, but does it anyway because of big picture.

it's easy to do whatever when you're blind. i think cancers feel more resposibility in this way. something along the lines mother knows best. doesnt matter how she knows, when in fact she does.
>>
>>18560156
>seeing too much
More like feeling too much. For a women, it's a good trait to have motherly instincts but not so much for a guy.
>>
Can any kind soul do a read?

Career-wise if not general.
>>
>>18560392
You should post in /div/ general, maybe there someone will read for you.
>>
File: nc.png (175KB, 697x902px) Image search: [Google]
nc.png
175KB, 697x902px
My bad forgot the chart

help

>>18560396
>>18560392
>>
Pisces Sun
Moon Cancer
Ascendant Virgo

Virgo being the opposite polarity of the pisces, does it mean that i project an image of myself that is untrue to the real me?
>>
>>18560067
>too much water
What is too much? At least you do not have an equal number of opposing signs and feel conflicted most of the time.
>want to be a dick
>don't want to be a dick
>end up doing a dickish thing in a non-dickish manner
>or end up doing a non-dickish thing in a dickish manner
>>
>>18560400
Damn, it's easy for you to find friends but keeping them is completely different question. In relationships you seek a stable person with whom you would be comfortable showing your more artistic side. I can really sense that you want creative job but there's a little confidence, besides it might be hard for you to get away from friends.
>>
Pisces Sun
Scorpio Moon
Virgo Rising
Mars and Venus both in Aquarius
>>
Scorpio, Virgo Rising, Scorpio Moon
>>
>>18560174
As a Pisces Sun Scorpio Moon i would agree with this
>>
>>18560447
both signs are cowards and backstabbers tho
>>
>>18560174
>i'd say Scorpios
This is scary true. Don't put your dick in crazy Scorpio girls
>>
>>18560436
Pretty accurate, I'll try to be more confident about a creative job
>>
>>18560452
>Scorpio girls
They are either rude to you or completely obsessed about you.
>>
>>18560451
i can't refute the coward part but i'm not personally a backstabber so idk
>>
>>18560036
>but never met a cancer girl
Just be yourself. Seriously. And smike. Cancer bitches love smiles.
>>
>>18560460
>he hasnt tried breaking up with a Scorpio gril
Literally a "if I can't have you nobody can" situation
>>
>>18560475
>bitching in relationship with you
>bitching if you want to end it
they could literally rename borderline disorder into being scorpio girl.
>>
Is Gemini or Pisces a envious sign?
>>
>>18560566
neither
>>
>>18560431
>what is too much
In my case
>pisces sun and Mercury
>cancer rising, moon and Mars
>>
>>18557814

i'm a virgo sun aries moon, i've had a lot of people tell me i don't come off like a virgo and that my sign doesn't suit me

i'm more aries than i am virgo in a lot of ways, but they're both there

i would say the virgo traits i do have are a lot less out there rather than being the bulk of my personality or what most people around me see

i have a libra rising with venus in libra which is supposed to make that stronger than my sun too apparently, along with. a first house pluto in scorpio

i've had a few people read my chart and tell me my sun is extremely weak
>>
>libra sun, libra rising, virgo moon

aquarius and libra a best
>>
>>18561307
>>18561307
>>18561307
NEW THREAD
>>
>>18561198
You should find out what your sidereal zodiac signs are and see if they suit you better
>>
>>18559974
I'll be your Pisces gf anon.

My moon is scorpio though.
>>
>>18560447
Same as you, I second this.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.