[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird ass dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 9

File: 1663---base_image_4.1424271682.jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1663---base_image_4.1424271682.jpg
84KB, 800x600px
This happened a few months ago, and has been nagging me. I see a therapist, but I also want to see the opinions of other people.

I fell asleep into a fifteen year dream. Let me elaborate, I fell asleep one night and stayed in my dream as what was warped to fifteen years. I have no idea how this is possible, but it happened. I was stuck in a world for fifteen years to wake up and realize it had only been twelve hours. I was out in a mental facility for a night after that because I had a major panic attack.
Anyone know what this is? Why it happens? I'm curious, as it was definitely an experience that will stick with me for a very long time.
>>
>>18550884
Describe the day before you went to sleep.
>>
>>18550884
something similar happened to me but in my case i keep jumping from dream to dream one ended, other started it kept going up until just now
>>
>>18550889
Normal, got up, went to work, came home, and played video games.
>>
File: dreamland.jpg (101KB, 312x700px) Image search: [Google]
dreamland.jpg
101KB, 312x700px
>>18550936
I've heard about dreaming an entire life, but in poetry books.

To be honest I see no reason why it couldn't happen, cause time perception it's completely distorted in dreams.
>>
>>18550884
tell us about the 15 years, what do you remember
>>
What happened in the dream? 15 years of a normal life?
>>
Lately I've been having only 1 type of nightmare. A screaming nightmare. The screams ONLY happen during the dream and NOT in reality. God my eyes are all teary just from typing this. Why? Am I really scared?

Before I elaborate, let me explain you my weird relationship with screaming and dreams. As a kid, my sleeps were plagued with nightmares. Most of the time it was just evil entities.
But a lot of time I would (btw im unironically crying right now and i have no idea why) realize that it was just a nightmare. Thus I could end it by screaming in the dream as loudly as possible. This would either immediately end the dream, or cause the evil entity to attack my VIOLENTLY and THEN waking me up.

Anyways here is how these reoccurring nightmares of mine work.

I wake up. Something is off. I realize that this is ANOTHER fucking screaming nightmare episode. I can feel the presence of an evil entity. This entity is usually myself (which makes it even more creepy). A pressure in my head and an urge to scream appear. Trying to manipulate the dream (since i always know that it's a dream) is VERY HARD and ENRAGES the entity.

I can postpone or completely avoid the confrontation by pretending to be asleep/avoiding eye contact. The entity appears to have a harder time attacking me if I do it, but it can still do it. The attack is 100% mental. It lets out a huge ass scream that paralyzes my body, overwhelms me with negative feelings and gives me a huge urge to scream back. There is also a chance that the entity is getting inside of me while doing it.

If I take it like a cuck and don't scream back, there is a significant chance of dreamception. I wake up in fear, slightly happy that the nightmare ends, only to fucking realize that I am again in the same nightmare. This time the entity is more relaxed and might let me be if I pretend to sleep and I don't provoke it.

If I scream back, shit hits the fan. The entity pretty much goes all out. cont.
>>
I had this experience once, essentially i lived alternate versions of events i had known and not lived or thought. Each event made me feel something different. the feels were like messages about things that were in my subconscious, but once again the images themselves were not it, the feels were. I don't have much memories only a sensation of relaxation in my body tho, my head doesn't really feel.
>>
>>18550959
Absolute hell.
A virus caused a mass extinction, killing most of humanity.
I had to spend those fifteen years picking across the wasteland. A nightmare more than a dream to be honest.
I was told to write it out in a book of sorts, but that would take forever, and reliving certain moments don't please me
>>
>>18550997
Although for some reason im slightly scared
>>
You died.
>>
Did you notice any improved skills? Maths, science, language or a natural ability?

The light is the suppression this event you describe is the true afterlife, it's like a dream. Because it doesn't exist. (Within this universe)
>>
>>18551024
I learned some odd skills. And eventually my morality decreased over time. Where seeing a dead body was common.
This stuck with me, I don't even flinch at death anymore.
I also have gained more of an appreciation for what I have, often counting the food in the fridge and sometimes accidentally rationing my food.

I also gained a physical aptitude, which didn't stick with me.
>>
I had once a prophetic vision about an upcoming catastrophe and thought i had powers when i woke up i didn't have them anymore maybe overtime they'll come again
>>
>>18550989
During the fight, we are not just autistically screeching at each other. We are trying to overwhelm each other's soul. If I am emotionally strong, overwhelming the entity is as easy as squashing an ant. If I am weak, then the process of my defeat is quite painful and traumatising. The entity appears to be both HAPPY because it gets to fight me and ANGRY because I dare to FIGHT back.

If it beats me, there is a small chance of dreamception. If I RESISTED it might attack me again. If I wake up for real, I am overwhelmed with fear and feel like shit in general.

If it's a tie dreamception might happen. The entity generally wants to fight again. I still feel like shit after waking up, but not as shit as I would feel if I lost.

If I beat it, the entity does not necessarily get mad. Chances of dreamception are low because I will probably beat it again. Waking up with a slightly euphoric (srs) feeling and much less fear.

I almost always wake up after the nightmares finally end.
The dreams are way too fucking REAL. One of the reasons I am scared after waking up is because for all I know I could still be dreaming. THAT'S how real they feel.
The entity is pure evil.
Lucid dreaming is unreasonably hard for this type of dream and very limited. The entity views it as a hostile act. Trying to wake up is included in this.
The entity seems to know what I think.
Dreamceptions tend to be less violent and in a smaller scale than the first nightmare.

That's it folks. No longer crying btw.
>>
When I was a kid i though that what happened in dreams would happen in real life so i thought and i would get all sorts of cool abilities but in the end nothing out of the ordinary happened so far
>>
>>18551053
That sucks, it thought the same thing for the longest time
>>
>>18551044
>>18550989
Sounds like you are possessed, my dude
>>
>>18551034
LARP
>>
I once dreamt the entire lifetime of medieval peasant who was forced to defend his homeland from invaders during what i assume was some feud between lords. He was an arms-man until, ironically he lost an arm to a shit-coated arrow. He somehow survived and was deemed useless as a fighter and so he went back to his farmlands and lived out the rest of his life there.
He had wife and kids and everything. It all felt very real.
I am to this day convinced that I lived out the life of one of my ancestors or maybe a past life. It was too real not to have been.
>>
>>18551088
Did the peasant teach swordsmanship skills to his kids, did he had the chance?
>>
>>18551083
fuck
>>
>>18551099
No. He wasn't especially skilled. Just used to pad the numbers in battle, really. He did teach the sons how to swing a hoe though.
>>
>>18551106
Thats probably what the nobles said cause they hated a mere peasant was among the knights
>>
>>18551044
share more please.
>>
>>18551109
Familiar sounding words there, buddy.
But no, really. His job in the battle was essentially pointing the pointy stick at the people running against his side of the army
>>
>>18551131
So he fought in the front lines during a war and made it back alive, seems like a badass peasant to me

so it was angry noblemen
>>
>>18550884
When I was a kid I had a dream that lasted 18 years. It was fucking weird. Wish it happened when I was older so I could have remembered it better.
>>
>>18551008
When did the outbreak start
>>
>>18551140
I suppose that is pretty badass by untrained peasant standards.
>>
>>18551169
>fighting a war in the frontline cause butthurt noblemen and make it back alive
>not badass regardless of the social standing
>>
>>18551008
And how did you wake up?
I have heard from a guy on biz who had a similar experience but only for a year

Hillary won, usa started a bunch of wars in the middle east, child soilders cut some rich swedes head off on live stream and anon awoke from the dream on christmas eve
>>
>>18551102
If you want to get rid of it you should contact a priest and accept father as the true god
>>
i once had a dream where i drew the jewish tree thingy, had this happened to anyone else?

I had this dream twice, in the first one i drew it perfectly in the second one not so much but the second time i drew it with a different method that i wasn't even sure what I was doing

I think im turning jewish
>>
>>18550884

Nice LARP.
That's literally a childs fantasy amd if it was real it would've been documented a thousand times.

Newfags don't believe 4chan
>>
>>18551198
oy vey the goyim know of our dream divining techniques!
>>
File: index.png (13KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
13KB, 208x243px
>>18551205
Oy vey shut it down!

>>18551203
I swear by my jew gold stash
>>
>>18551203
Documented what?

The inside of a dream?
>>
>>18551214

Records of people experiencing this you fucking retard
>>
File: index.png (23KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
23KB, 208x243px
>>18551210
In fact the second time i drew it against my will but ended up doing so only because the first time i drew such a masterpiece i wished to share it with the people in my head, for a fee of course!
>>
index.png
23KB, 208x243px
>>18551218
But the people in my head were nazis and didn't want anything from a jew. They couldn't believe a jew could do something like that, only nazi masterrace is capable of such a feats

Thinking about it it was quite a fucked up dream
>>
index.png
23KB, 208x243px
>>18551224
I didn't lie to them once but all they could muster was jew! jew! jew!

I even offered to show them but they wanted to break my hands so that i couldn't paint anymore or maybe it was German method of teaching painting who knows
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 176x228px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 176x228px
>>18551226
Didn't einstein had the same problem? of course he was a jew too so no one listened up until they got hit by the atom bomb

Why did i dream about WW anyways
>>
>>18551231
Imagine if they had listened they could have nuked britain to nonexistence and solve 99.9% of the world problems but no they couldn't listen
>>
>>18551233
I wonder if i dreamed that again would they listen to me? who knows
>>
>>18551239
Nevertheless i remain a German citizen so ill do whatever they command like i always had
>>
>>18551253
and always wished

why do i dream such dreams tho?
>>
>>18551259
Thinking about it my mind seems to be more clear than before
>>
im sorry if i seem rude i suck at role playing
>>
i was only good at one character
>>
>>18551203
By what standards is a hellish landscape littered with the remains of a society considered a fantasy.
It was documented, because I had a panic attack.
Or were you talking about the other one?
>>
>>18551479
You made me remember i used to have panic attacks and all other sort of psychosomatic stuff all the time but lately i've been through so much it all ceased and if it were to happen i wouldn't give it a time of the day

however i've know how its to be in those situations so frequently people might get the wrong idea because of my expressions
>>
>>18550989
I feel bad for you did you try going to a mental hospital to sort this shit out
>>
>>18550989
>>18551044
Holy fucking shit, I've had something similar happen to me once. There was no screaming, but lots of fucking taunting (non-verbal, but I don't know how else to explain it) and I was held locked in place, out of my body, feeling a pain words are insufficient to describe.

It was the same kind of fight. I won, fucking bolted out of my bed and had the light bulbs on both my nightstand and ceiling lamp burn out one after the other when I tried to get some light in the room.

It hasn't happened since, but it was the scariest experience of my life, I sympathise with you fully. I wish I knew how to help make it stop.
>>
I myself had one creepy dream aswell. All it was was this like Satan-looking entity looking at me while I slept and eventually lashing out at me but I woke up before it could touch me. Never had that dream again. I wonder though if it would be possible to align myself with the entity if I were to dream about it again. Also I stopped being religious for no reason a while after that dream lmao
>>
File: Photo-0047.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Photo-0047.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>18550884
I used to get high fevers when I was a kid which could cause me to hallucinate. I remember one visual which will stick with me. I came out of my room to notice my landing area and stairway were covered in sick people (a lot not moving). The landing was the same but walking down the stairs it was like 3 times its width and twice as long. It still feels like it all really happened. A lot of strange things happened in my old house. Which was over 100 years old and had been vacant for over 50...
>>
Ive had this happen to me but i sleep for 2-3 days last time this happened was a few months ago i was in another world
>>
I've been having dreams in which I am the devil.
Someone please tell me I'm crazy so I can move on with my life.
>>
>>18550989
Sounds like you have a dead twin inside your body
>>
I hope you don't end up like the hospital patient in that Junji Ito comic
>>
>>18550884

In the state of deep sleep, the mind is enlightened. It does not respond to the passage of time, it recognizes that time is meaningless. Thusly in your dream you were able to live out years of your life, because in actuality there is no such thing as time.
>>
I have a tendency to have preminitions in my dreams. Example: a couple years ago I had a dream I was dropping off a teenage girl at her friend's house and she seemed upset at me and I hugged for an awkwardly long time before I said goodbye. That was about a month before I found out my girlfriend was pregnant with my first born daughter. Also, my now toddler daughter has all the features of the teenager from my dream.

A week ago I had a dream me and my family were walking down a street with a lot of restaurants and stores and junk when a truck with a loud speaker drove down telling everyone their president is asking them to gather at the local forum. It was followed by a convoy of military vehicles and the rest of the dream was pretty much us following the order and me having a terrible feeling about it. So if trump starts concentration camping people - you heard it here first.
>>
>>18551198
Draw tree for reference
>>
I constantly have a dream where I'm in a hotel room watching TV when I start hearing shooting, someone from the hotel staff, probably room service, goes door to door telling everyone to stay in their rooms, lock the doors, and stay silent. Hear the hotel staff begging for their lives before gunshots go off and you can hear the 'thud' of their bodies hitting the ground. I can hear footsteps leading up to my door, a minute passes and the door knob is being twisted violately. Silence for a few minutes, then they start shooting through the door and walls. Dream always ends there, I never die or anything.

Also I had my first lucid dream last night, I went around a extremely large city running from the cops and being a vigilante. Shit was cool, so detailed and vivid.
>>
Had a really vivid dream last night, feel free to comment.

Me irl, I have a really hot gf who I have a fulfilling relationship with, just so I don't get anything in the dream confused.

> In the dream I am going to a music festival with gf
> En-route we get chatting to a couple.
> The guy is a 6'2, ginger, bearded and quite handsome bloke. However he seems a bit disinterested in his gf.
> She has a very Scarlett Johansson look to her; the eyes and the lips, but even better cheekbones, a more slender face and long, flowing mousy blonde hair. Slight European accent, almost at the point where you can't hear the accent anymore. Tells me she is from an island near Ukraine.
> Seem to be vaguely annoyed at her bfs complaining with carrying the gear, even though he is a man more than capable of doing it.
> I offer to help, she accepts, and he begrudgingly agrees, and seems like I've taken it as an insult.
> His attitude stays the same throughout.
> Gf goes off to catch-up with friends (we have a lot of mates at festivals, & always make visits to other camps irl) I am at the campsite chatting to the girl out of sight of my gfs mates.
> Girl talks about how her sexlife with her bf is basically none existent and kinda focuses on the subject
> "Well have you not talked about it, why don't you go encourage him"
> Gets pissed: "Well it's not like I am going to get any, by God I've tried. I wanted to fuck you but I might as well go if that's the case!"
> Me: *hesitant at first because of gf, but a fucking stunner is offering on a plate to me* "Err...wait. We can fuck, come in the tent but be quiet"
> Get naked, I eat her pussy, make her cum
> She blows me, then bends over to get fucked
> Me: "You like anal?"
> Her: "Love it! Lubes in my handbag"
> Lube up and slide deep inside
> Wake up during slamming this hot girl in the ass
> Bust a nut in bed and go back to sleep

Thing is it was far more vivid than usual, I could even feel the lube on my cock and her arse as I fucked her.
>>
>>18554518

Literally wish fulfillement in dreams because god knows it isn't happening in real life.

>I have a hot gf

No you don't.

>it seemed so vivid so clearly there must have been a hot slut riding my cock while I slept

These fucking x fags will say literally anything for validation.
>>
>>18551044
When I was younger I used to have the same dreams instead I was hiding from the shadow spirit. Sometimes When these nightmares first started happening I would wake up in a extremely dark room and I would be paralyed only being able to look horizontally cause I would be on my bed laying with my face side ways on the pillow. Anyways it would be dark as fuck and my then out of nowhere a black entity jumpscares me and I would wake up with anxiety. This would happen daily throughout my naps to the point where I stopped sleeping. After a while the dreams turn into hiding dreams and I had a little bit more control then I used to. I would appear in my house alone somewhere in the living room then I would hear someone calling my name. The demon shadow man would always come from the farthest room away from me and stomp slowly towards me shortly after calling my name every time every dream. No matter where I ran or hid he slowly stomped his way where I hiding. When he found me the dream ended. When I got older the dreams stopped.
>>
>>18554569

> Hot gf

Yes I do mate, sorry if you don't. It is possible

Bit of background, I used to be bull to a cuckold before I met her, so maybe it is the desire for random sex, and the rush of cucking some guy that I miss.
>>
Need advice /x/
>be me
>have had lots of paranormal happenings in my house which I lived in all my life
>paranormal happenings are consistent with stories about demons I have heard
>very active dreamer
>have had four nightmares in my life that I can remember
>three of which have happened in the last two weeks
>all four nightmares have been about my house being haunted
>the first one was from when I was around 12
> it was fairly innocent all that happened was I got scared by something spoopy
> ran downstairs
>tried to play some super mario but it was a weird demonic version
>second one happened a week or so ago
>I'm with family (I still live with My mum and younger sister)
>see a black shadow the size of a large rat run up my stairs
>all my senpai saw it and are screaming
>suddenly three large hell hounds come out of nowhere
>I baracade my family in the lounge
>start shouting
You are not welcome here
>try and shout more
>but I'm so scared I can't say anything
>I still remember my mum screaming and my sister crying
>after a while of this I'm woken up
>third dream I don't remember too well but I know it happened and had something to do with shadow people
>forth dream happened last night
>in my house
>in my living room
>open door to hallway
>see a shadow person
> the location and look of the shadow person is consistent with an experience I had when I was little and saw a shadow person
>although this shadow person is bulky and the one I saw years ago was lanky
>I'm paralysed with fear
> I start shouting again
>same thing happens as the hellhound dream
> I can't speak
>stand there silently as the thing floats towards me
>not walks floats not moving it's arms or legs
>suddenly I'm in my bed
>the same shadow person is there next to my bed
>see it and start shouting again
>have sudden thought
>this is a dream
>force my body to open my eyes
>wake up
So what do you think /x do you think I have a demon problem
>>
This is a few kind of sleep paralysis dreams i've had in the past.

the first one i was just lying in bed trying to sleep when i heard a voice start randomly talking to me. (dont remember what it was saying) also seeing pretty intense beams of light as if i was travelling somewhere, but it felt lie i was curled up in a ball just being spun around. happened a while ago.

another one i had much later, was after i woke up and went back to sleep i kept having different dreams about crazy ways of dying, one i remember was being eaten by a tiger, or falling off a rocky cliff ect, every time i die i begin a new dream untill i felt like someone walked past my bed, once i felt like i was aware but unable to move it started laughing which gave me a weird buzzing sensation and i woke up.

i also had one with a similar kind of feeling but all that happened was i woke up in my room, for some reason grabbed my phone and opened the camera, and when i took a picture of something it duplicated and then i would actually wake up.

the last one which is the one that actually freaked me out a bit was i felt like i woke up due to there being a presence in my room, but this time it actually grabbed me and very slowly dragged me onto the floor where it was on its knees, it looked at me then screamed/ screeched and i flew up into the air through my ceiling, but everywhere outside of my room was just a dark blackness with a few specs of light. not like a normal night sky though, like as if nothing existed in a way.
>>
>>18550953
Yeah I once had a dream that felt like 2 hours and I woke up to realize it only had been 5 minutes
>>
>>18551044
You have to get angry at it and yourself. Tell it to fuck off
>>
>>18550884
Sorry you had to go through this man. I bet the physical and emotional pain you experienced during 15 years in a waste land was immense. First off, never beat yourself up or feel weak because of the fact you reacted so emotionally upon waking up. Our perception of reality is simply the result of chemical reactions in the brain induced by external stimuli interacting with our different sensory receptors. Dreams are a true testament to the computational power of the human mind because even though you may not be experiencing external stimuli while you sleep, our consciousness mind perceives and can interact with a"dream world" that is created entirely by our subconscious. Honestly it's pretty impressive when you consider the fact that your subconscious mind possesses such immense capacity for creativity that it could invent a place and set of events so convincing that your conscious mind believed it for 15 years worth of experiences.

A while back I read a story somewhere on the internet about a woman with a story very similar to yours, the biggest difference being that she was knocked unconscious in real life. While in the ambulance being driven to the hospital she experienced 10 or so years of dream. Over the course of her dream, she met the "perfect man", fell madly in love with him, had a child with him, and a few years after the first she became pregnant with her second. She could clearly remember every major life event that happened in her "dream" and could describe in incredible detail everything from the first time she ever saw her "husband" to the fear and anxieties that accompanied her pregnancy.
>>
The aspect of her story that really stuck with me was the manner in which she finally woke up in real life. In her dream, she had gone to the hospital because she was only a month or two out from the due date of her second child when she started having complications. If I remember correctly, she had just laid down on the doctors table in her dream when she suddenly woke up on a bed at the hospital she had been taken to after the accident that caused her to loose consciousness. She had to be restrained because her initial reaction was that the doctor had taken her baby or something to that effect. It took her family and friends a long time to convincer her that in reality she's still only a single 18 year old girl and not a 28 year old happily married mother of soon-to-be two kids. Once they finally did convince her of reality, she was left with the incredible emptiness that comes from realizing the perfect romance she had for years and the child she raised and loved as only a mother can were nothing but dreams. I'm pretty sure I also recall her saying she had been absolutely riddled with guilt for years after waking up because she couldn't shake the feeling that she abandoned her family.

This may not help much, but at least know that others have described similar occurrences. Stay strong, things will get better
>>
>>18551008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDofO3P2HpE

no anon

you were awake for 15 years.

longer than most

you "woke up" when one of them found you.
>>
I dream of giant cthlulu aliens and mind controlled women made to have sex with powerful men in suits (who are disciples of the aliens.)
>>
I had a similar experience back in highschool. My dream lasted 6-7 years. Every single day. Waking up, showering eating breakfast, finishing school, getting a normal job the whole 9 yards. Finding a relationship buying dogs because we weren't ready for kids. It was so depressing waking up to reality. I was scared for a moment because I didn't know where I was but I slowly began to realize that I was back home back in high school. I'm a fairly tough person so I didn't have a panic attack, but I missed all the experiences I had in my dream and the life I had forged in it. I'll never forget it.
>>
>>18550884
Maybe you never woke up.
>>
>>18551161
How do you guys even know it was that long?
>>
>>18551008
I'm gonna be honest, that actually sounds pretty damn cool.
>>
>>18559144
>>18551008

I know this because I was patient zero.
>>
>>18556538
possibly. the shadow people I see I call them demons because I don't know what else to call them. They've been stealing my life energy from me my whole life. Only just last year did I realize or learn that they were stealing my life energy. I become aware while I'm sleeping and I'm paralyzed. Not sure if it's by fear or not because once I tried mentally cussing out the demon and it mocked me in a language I couldn't understand and laughed at me. All while I couldn't move and it only made me more pissed off that it mocked me and knew what I was thinking. I become aware I can't open my eyes or move. Sometimes my mouth is slightly open or my eyes are slightly open, but I'm paralyzed so I can't move anything. Yet I can feel their presence and I can see them spiritually if that makes sense. Like I don't know with my third eye or something. Somehow I can see my room and their appearance. One of them tried to have sex with me once as well. That happened fairly recently and I'm here possibly hoping to learn of others experiences with demons as well.
>>
I remember having a weird dream when I was younger. I was running away from a city, and just as I got to the outskirts of the city a nuclear bomb would go off and I'd die, then it'd repeat, and it kept repeating over and over, for what must have been 200+ times. It's like every time this scenario played out it was giving me a chance to do something different to survive, but I could never figure out what.
>>
>>18552721
How do I enter this state?
>>
File: Y the last man.jpg (813KB, 936x1441px) Image search: [Google]
Y the last man.jpg
813KB, 936x1441px
OP is literally roleplaying a comic book
>>
I had a dream once that felt like it lasted for hours, I was only sleep 20 mins or so, told my friend about it who was watching TV int he same room, spooked her the fuck out
>>
>>18557444
I dreamt for a day once. Went through school twice though so it was a 6 day school week. Thought it was pretty funny.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.