[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know if someone is stalking you, whats the general advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (7KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 286x176px
How do you know if someone is stalking you, whats the general advice?
>>
OP, Having that drink so close to your keyboard is just asking for an accident to happen.
>>
>>18550864
how about you tell us what you have as evidence of someone stalking you

then we will tell you you are paranoid
>>
>>18550864
Cars parked out the front of your place that drive away when you walk out the front - too often to be coincidence. Cars that follow you if you walk down the street that circle and reappear. Screaming.
>>
File: 148503098794322.png (70KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
148503098794322.png
70KB, 625x626px
>>18550864
>>
Use the advantage.
>Lure them down secluded road
>Murder
>Continue on with life
>>
>>18550864
I don't know James, why do you ask?
>>
>>18551006
isn't James usually the stalkers name?
>>
Allow it to happen, use the interest in you as a strong point, change your habits rapidly after doing them for a set week say if you always visit a diner @ 7pm try and locate where the watcher is and organise a 2nd unit or friend to engage. Then kidnap said watcher and interrogate for the reasoning, do not harm this prisoner, if he is on a kill mission, he/she must be imprisoned but also kept alive to standard human rights.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 320x235px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 320x235px
>>18550881

(((THEY))) KNOW
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.