[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Law of 13?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 873.jpg (505KB, 1600x914px) Image search: [Google]
873.jpg
505KB, 1600x914px
Does anyone know anything about it? I heard it somewhere, and it has been on my mind for a while now, so any info would be appreciated.
>>
>>18550808
http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html

Here is an interview from one of the members of the TRUE 13 generation ruling bloodlines, and not the lesser you would find from google. (rothschild, etc)
>>
>>18550815
Why would the Rothschilds be a ruling """bloodline"""? Their status only goes back 2 centuries, it's nothing.
>>
>>18550861
Actually, they had a name before it was changed to Rothschild, but they are but puppets on a string. Read my post again, I'm saying that they are not part of the core 13 bloodlines, which are names that you would know.
>>
>>18550880
would not * know
>>
>>18550815

>TRUE
>you
>lesser
>members
>13

Aw, anon thinks he can mind control. How cute. Btw you have to be 18 to post on 4chan :^)
>>
>>18551060
i'm not attempting to control any of your minds, and I apologize if I worded my post in a way that upset you. I am just a messenger of the interview, which is legitimate.
>>
>>18551103
Started to read it. Quit when it said by 2010 San Fran and Damascus would be uninhabitable.

Seems interesting tho, may finish just because I want to finish what I start buuuut I can shake the aforementioned problem.
>>
>>18551113
Can't*
>>
>>18551113
Keep going. Trust me.
>>
>>18550808
It's total bullshit.
>>
>>18550861
The surname 'Rothschild' may date back two centuries ago. But it descends from the Bauer or Bower bloodline.

So the surname changes but still same bloodline
>>
>>18551545
>But it descends from the Bauer or Bower bloodline.
They have out of all their ancestors one important lot? How shit.

The surname dates back further but they were living in slums not much more than 2 centuries before. They only got rich after gaming the system right in the Napoleonic Wars.

>>18550880
You're still claiming they are a bloodline, and it's dumb. Pick something like the Japanese imperial family or the Massimos or something, ones that have some claim to old pedigree.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.