[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want away forever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1007.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1007.png
1MB, 1136x640px
I choose non existence

This was my first time existing and whatever existence is i know for sure its a destroyed waste of time. The deity and freak show Canadians destroyed all female life in the universe so concepts such as relationships are destroyed forever. Schitzo fag entity and Canada ruin everything i do in their retarded attempts to convince themselves they're relevant. They alter what i write, what i create, what i document etc. a bunch of shit stained retards trying to use the good in the universe(me) to try and be a part of something desirable. A bunch of slobbering retards only capable of being and creating filth smearing their fehces on everything i do or create.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6zXAKkEivA&feature=youtu.be

Go away forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vy37lKERSc

You are such a retarded cunt canada. Keep your ugly freak circus freak diseased retarded cunt males and ugly pig females away from me and every other good person. Stop mind controlling and raping any good people you can find and trying to make it look like people actually want any of you you revolting retarded filth. When you touch a woman she is eternally destroyed retarded filth. You are killing the universe you ugly loser creep filth
>>
>>18550770
why are you so angry?
>>
>>18550852
Because you're a severely retarded child molester shit stained pedophile cunt trying to impress the zombie tard ladies by shitting your puny minded faggot existence a part of everyones existence so your pedophile creep crotch can be remembered as the true stench of the universe that destroyed all desirability of existence.
>>
>>18550770
>I choose non existence
Then why did you choose existence?
>>
File: Tomorrow things will be better.png (9KB, 475x216px) Image search: [Google]
Tomorrow things will be better.png
9KB, 475x216px
>>18550770
>>
The fuck did Canada do?
>>
You sound like Marc Lépine. I know too that long terms relationships are now impossible but isn't that an improvement?
>>
>>18550937
Nice projecting faggot
>>
File: 1482649884586.png (317KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482649884586.png
317KB, 600x600px
>>18550770
>>
>>18550770

word associated retard

YES
>>
I love /x/ when actual schizophrenics post
>>
This is a horrifying look into the mind of a schizophrenic.
>>
>>18550949
I never chose anything. I was created then ruined by others to amuse others
>>
File: image.jpg (663KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
663KB, 1536x2048px
>>18551107
You a such a stupid low brow faggot cunt loser less than flea shit and only definable in insulting ways you retarded freak. I already enough of the design to know you are a low brow molester loser collective of shit eating filth using weak faggot psychology to irritate. Eat shit mllester loser

Kelownasucks.com

Read this then go sing im a retarded cunt while walking down the street with blood pouring from your slit wrists

No one would ever want you creeps. Youre a revolting faggot creep like the rest of molester collective trying all the facts and annoy as part of your story

Youre a delusional cowardly faggot piece of white trash filth like the rest of the english trash. Or maybe a useless delusional nig or native. Whatever you are, all you ever say is that youre a revolting creep that needs your throat like every other desperate mokester english loser

Youre a retarded faggot or diseased loser cunt soul trying to look brave to other ugly creep faggot spirits by attack goid people.

Youre an ugly little faggot with an intellect less than a piece of flea shit hoping you can be a part of others lives

A faggot canadian trying to pretend its not
>>
>>18551467
Is that your onky strategy you weak little pedophile soul molesting others yo try and be macho?

Youre a nothingness faggot like your retarded father and diseased cunt hooker mother who traded her fuck holes and soul to filth because she didn't have enough intellect to figure out how to survive on her own
>>
OP I cuss constantly and even I was briefly tempted to ask you if you kiss your mother with that mouth. but from your posts, it doesn't sound like you like her very much.

now take a deep breath and tell us what is actually going on and how it's /x/ related.

>>18551078
idk but from the tone of OP's posts, I think a lifetime of repressive canadian politeness has caused him to snap. can't say I blame him.
>>
oh yeah I should add: OP this is a really stressful time of year if you live anyplace that's cold. winter is long and it sucks. whatever you're dealing with, you'll be able to figure out an answer to it better if you take care of yourself. take some vitamin D and try to go for a walk if you can go outside without freezing your face off. at least stick your head outside and get a little fresh air.

polite sage because this is veering into /adv/ territory.
>>
try killing yourself
>>
OP do you have anymore pics like the one you posted with your writing on it?
>>
>>18551933
/thread
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.