[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Humans can never achieve Peace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

But why? I know jews and demons have their reign in society but it seems like even if you removed them from the equation humans would just continue to fuck themselves over due to their inherent corrupt natures.

Pursuing enlightenment would make sense, but weren't there already societies in the past that revolved around spiritual development and ultimately receded down to a lower level.
>>
>>18550707
I wouldn't say corrupt

the problem is humans act in their own self interest to pass on their own Genes and Memes
>>
Not every single human can achieve peace. It's like playing a game and theres nust that one guy who fucks up or dosent get it. But a few humans can achieve peace but achieving peace is pretty much like being dead.
>>
have to start by abolishing secret societies and maybe religions too
>>
>>18550727
See, Even you Alt-Right guys got your white jew and cuck free utopia. Would it really bring true peace? Sure, The quality of life of life would improve but isolating yourself from us other races could only last so long before you deemed us to inferior and risky to be allowed to keep existing and then conflict would ensue.
>>
>>18550754
>only last so long before you deemed us to inferior and risky to be allowed to keep existing and then conflict would ensue.

i believe that is exactly what they want
>>
>>18550707
Men are too aggressive. It's just their nature. If you want human peace you have to change human (man) nature.
>>
>>18550727
Like I said. We have to remove the men.
>>
>>18550754
Don't fool yourself. When there are no other races around, white men just fuck each other up. You can't have peace men too.
>>
>>18550833
Would you say the world would be better if everyone were beautiful and a hermaphrodite?
>>
>>18550855
Well, angels are like that...
>>
>>18550859
Let me show you how perfect sharing love with an angel can be.
>>
>>18550855
No. Because the male aggression would probably still be there. The world MIGHT be better if women actually flipped roles. But I doubt it. I don't have much hope for the species except for its extinction.
>>
>>18550707
> but weren't there already societies in the past that revolved around spiritual development and ultimately receded down to a lower level.

They didn't recede. They passed on. They finished their journey on this realm. The spot they left behind was filled in by other societies, adopting their culture and so on. Think Ancient Egypt.

Earth is the playground. Here you can have any dream imaginable. Right now, we're having a somewhat of a nightmare down here. A total perversion of life. But that's okay. This is the experience we wanted. This is the experience we need to learn about this side of life.

Can it get better? Yes it can. The Hindus speak of cycles of ages. Currently, we are exiting the night cycle, in which there is widespread darkness in terms of human self-consciousness. Humans are living in the dark, they are ignorant and unaware of what is the truth, and have substituted it with false beliefs. The same way that at night, we dream a kind of distortion to the waking world. Well, in this age, we collectively dream an inversion of what life actually is.

Each cycle brings us deeper to understanding. This cycle of day/night, is really the metaphysical nature of life itself. Life pulses from nothing to something, dark to light, and so on. This vibration is the word and the word was with God. There is no higher metaphysics than this. This is how the play happens.
>>
>>18551027
Actually, they pretty much all destroyed themselves through degeneracy and corruption.
>>
>>18551027
Societies like Atlantis, lemuria, mu ended in great destruction, that doesn't like a mere passing on to me. Their societies were probably way more advanced than we are now yet there is so little trace of their culture and media. This is why i believe it is in the nature of hominid being to just fuck themselves up.

However there probably are countless people who've "ascended" but they don't give a fuck about this world and it's low ass nature. Even though they could help it.
>>
>>18551050
>they don't give a fuck about this world and it's low ass nature. Even though they could help it.
Which means if these creatures (cretins) exist, they are evil and need destroyed for their self-absorption.
>>
Peace is for squares
>>
>>18550707
As long as you have Black-Africans anywhere, there will never be peace. Their natural state is violent robbery rape and murder.
>>
>>18550707
Humans can, of course, not achieve peace. But that's not a problem, you'll be extincted in 2150.
Humanity lost his bet, humanity shall disapear.
>>
>>18554105
>Humans can, of course, not achieve peace. But that's not a problem, you'll be extincted in 2150.
>Humanity lost his bet, humanity shall disapear.
You imply that there needs to be peace for all humans. The normal and intelligent people can and will have peace, while you bad societies full of bad people can bask in their own filth. We don't need world peace, let the subhumans kill each other nonstop. The Middle East has been killing each other for 1000s of years. Blacks in America love murdering other blacks.
Humankind will prosper but only the non-black ones.
>>
>>18554105
probably won't make another 15 years, who cares about 2150?
>>
can't achieve peace? globally?
>>
>>18554131
I just imply that humanity's faith is sealed.
We're gonna put an end to all yours shits, and thus, since you lost at your bet of life style, thou shall be set up to the classical one, which first step consist of purging this plan of forgetful human kind.

>>18554145
2150 is a set up date in order to have time for all the preparations. Thou may understand that a full act of modification on species is time consuming, and humans has too, like human's counterpart, be decimated in their actual form.
That wont hurt physically, that'll just hurt the pride of your leaders.
>>
>>18554160
my life is kinda winding down, and it was glorious. too late.
>>
>>18554175
Not you "you" but you "humans"
>>
>>18554160
>I just imply that humanity's faith is sealed.
>We're gonna put an end to all yours shits, and thus, since you lost at your bet of life style, thou shall be set up to the classical one, which first step consist of purging this plan of forgetful human kind.
It's just fine. Human kind will eventually travel to the stars and colonize the galaxy. Maybe even open other dimensions for resources.
But the Africans will always still be in Africa livin it up like dirty apes, pooping all over their public beaches, eating mudcakes, living in huts, killing children for witchcraft, and all sorts of other obscene human right violations everyone ignores.
Whites, Indians, Hispanics, Asians, Jews, will all eventually reach the stars, manipulate genetics, and harness atomic/quantum power.
>>
>>18554181
Humans won't go to the stars.
Because all humanity is gonna be purged.

White included.

Like in "all humanity".
>>
alot of negativity on this thread, gandi x hitler was around very recent to our times, these two people are what anyone/everyone can be, feed the wolves wisely. Do not worry about how we are fucked and the facts we are fucked and why we should be fucked because we are all a mass conscious collective so if everyone says were all gonna be ponyfuckers by 2020 then we are gonna be ponyfuckers by 2017
>>
>>18550707
a - l - c - o - h - o - l
>>
>>18550707
Peace is sitting on a comfy couch. War is getting up to do a nice big stretch.
>>
How can a whole board be filled with idiots? Every post is dumber than the previous one
>>
The only force that keeps humans from achieving peace is the energy/information that says that human nature can never develop beyond a survival concsiousness.
>>
The emnity between the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent is practically foundational.

Peace is a contract granted only within honors.

The belief that the nature of nature is adversarial is to be demoralized by the Satanic ideology.

>'Ye may not suppose that I came to put peace on the earth; I did not come to put peace, but a sword; for I came to set a man at variance against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law, and the enemies of a man are those of his household.
>>
>>18550707
Maybe because you can't explain magnets
>>
>>18550707
>But why? I know jews and demons have their reign in society

Precisely because of this, you answered your own question OP. It's the human tendency to point fingers and externalize all their problems onto others. You'll never be happy because "those people (whoever they are" are out there doing bad stuff.
>>
I remember when I was 15 too OP
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.