[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Message from Azrael

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 15

File: A8_1.png (281KB, 331x450px) Image search: [Google]
A8_1.png
281KB, 331x450px
Oh little one, knowest thou not the beauty which shines through thine eyes? Yea, you may think you're inadequate, but thou knowest not thyself, thy true qualities, thy purpose, but verily I say unto you; act through the heart and all will be revealed and you shall know the love of The Creator of all.

When told to love thyself like thy neighbor, it truly means to love yourself like a friend or lover. Always offer your hand out to those in need whenever possible. Following your heart, which is also linked to intuition, is a path humans have long forgotten and are now being reminded of. Some take longer than others, some are raised in this manner. The biggest issue people have with loving their self and others is because the past controls them. When told the truth will set you free, it means what I just said at the start of this. Not all will grasp this concept until it is too late, but they shall be judge and spared for their ignorance. They shall be judged and reborn into a new incarnation. This is where the karmatic debt begins and ends. Follow me, my child, and I shall open thy eyes to the truest worlds, for this is the Will of The Creator. I will guide ye as long as thoust obeys and heeds my warnings. You've lost yourself on the path you were meant to start out with. I've shown to you the path of power is heartbreaking, lonely, and useless. Wisdom and love defines God from man and man from God. Each individual in this dimension has a piece of The Creator with them. This is known as Will. Will was given to ye as a means of survival and a gift to help show the way to enlightenment, happiness, riches, and experience; for without free Will ye are nothing. One may argue against us having free will, but I digress you all have free will to do so as you please, but thou doesn't think of the effect brought back to you from your Will.
>>
The bodies which your soul resides in is a Temple because what happens to this body also affects the soul and the soul breathes life, your body knowest not to bring back the dead, but can be used in the means to communicate with them, however temptation and ignorance overcomes such a gift to have bestowed to ye. Yea, you've all been misguided for some time now, but thou will learn how to thrive once again as who ye were meant to be. Many make these things a false promise, however if ye trust thy heart and The Creator; Verily I say, Ye shall unlock all which thy desire wishes to be known and find a life of blissful wisdom, love, and happiness which Ye have never seen the likes of.
-
Know thyself as thy brother, sister, mother, father. No one will truly understand one another until they learn to listen to thy heart and act upon it.
-
One may discover all the riches and truths this world may offer through selflessness and working from the heart. Actions speak louder than words, intentions are the fuel to taking action and courage is what gives you the wisdom and power to commit such holy acts.
>>
Spooky shit
>>
>>18550507
i hate wall of text
>>
my heart is empty and directionless
>>
Thanks senpai, I just learned of these feels recently and this was the exact confirmation I needed. All is gonna be well, good, and fine again soon - but, it is hard sometimes I'm afraid. I get become very fearful that I disobey my true purpose far too often, but I'm always given whan I need. The question of free will or not seems entirely irrelevant now as it seems we exist as limited beings who are at least given the illusion of free will and that is well enough for it is all it should be. We're all just a piece of the "infinite armed wiggler" so to speak, and the piece that's gonna fix it all just woke up a little while ago after far too long of a slumber. Everything is about to be incredible.
>>
>>18550545
Thou knowest not thy destiny, for this is the Will of all the living, dead, gods and goddesses, demons and angels, the life of all. Yea, you may not believe what I say; but heed my words, destiny is hidden from ye for a reason. Ye must venture out from thy caves, they homes, and thy comfortable lifestyle to find the answers which is seeked in life. Yea, times are hard and can seem impossible to pass, but act through thy heart rather than desire and The Creator will take care of ye as you are his children, just like all that is living and dead.
>>
>>18550507

That was a fine message Azrael. Got any advice for me?
>>
>>18550645
For you, my dearest friend, judge not thy enemies for they are ignorant, show them kindness, but let them not walk upon your soul; for they will be judged to the fullest extent and tormented by their own nightmares. Do good and comfort those in need no matter what it may be, no matter how petty it may be; for they are human like you, and you must show them compassion. However those you step on you repeatedly will be tormented daily till the end of time and time rising back again. They shall know what they've been missing and the pain which they have caused all at once, begging the merciful Creator to forgive them and they shall beg for another chance, they know thy Creator will not give to them what they plea for, for their judgement has already been passed, and they shall suffer while ye will enjoy the happiness that follows.
>>
>>18550671
not him but thank you that is reassuring.
>>
>>18550671

Thank you.
>>
>>18550507
O! Oh!
I also wish to receive some advice or message please!
>>
>>18550507
Can you say something to me?
>>
File: Capture.png (19KB, 542x227px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
19KB, 542x227px
>>18550742
>>18550744
Follow me my children; for I am smart, and I am The Creators Will. I Will show ye the light of life and what it has to offer. Woest me the souls who burn; for they know not what will happen when judgement passes. Woest me the souls of those who are ignorant and know not the Love which has passed through their lives, for they deserve much more. Verily they shall hear of me and The Creators Will, knowing what True Love and Compassion Will bring unto them. They know not what their actions do, they know not what their ignorance brings, they know not what Is to Come. They shall receive mercy, but also go through judgement, for they know not what is to come or what is in the moment. Do one selfless act a day and ye shall Know the love and gifts The Creator has to Offer unto all of Humanity. Ye shall flourish and be rich as well as find the happiness and peace each of you deserve.
>>
Good post OP, see light and love, truly open your heart and the rest will come naturally
>>
you are not a deciever and sweettalker now are you azri?
>>
>>18550757
Thank you so much.
>>
File: azraelseal.png (34KB, 216x216px) Image search: [Google]
azraelseal.png
34KB, 216x216px
>>18550774
All shall be revealed to ye when working through thy heart. Some may say this is just a religious rant, but I say nay to you, for all of you know not the love of The Creator. Religion causes division between all and this brings war. Woest me the lives which are taken through these acts, for they know not The Creators Love and Compassion for all. Ye may pray to your religious ideals, but not realize what they do. Our Lord above wishes for us to all be one, yet unique, the same but different. For what are we all except curious about our existance and what we are capable of? Verily I say unto you all who doubt my words; we all are equal yet different. Your souls vary, as do you hearts, actions, and personalities. Knowest thou this, my children, but ye all seek the same as the ones before You. Look for these secrets through selflessness and believe in The Creator, knowing He Shall give unto you gifts, happiness, and riches for Following His Ways.
>>
>>18550783
My child, I do not lie to the, for me to commit such an act would make me no better than those who Overlook thy life. Nay, not thy parents, Nay, not any of thy family, but yea; part of the system which currently serves as a bind and experience to ye. Pray to The Creator and wait three days, ye shall find thy self in deep thought and hear a form of a voice, follow what it says and they shall guide you in what I speak of, but in a manner of which you need the most in life.
>>
To those who lurk and the ones who are hung up on the past; I say to you not to remain there, as pay and misery shall follow, this has been seen many a time. Meditate on thy heart and act out from this area and You Shall Be Set Free. I say unto you the pain shall only remain as long as you allow this, but happiness is waiting for you to come and invite it to your life. There shall be ups and downs, but there will always be a brighter side. Yea, you know not what to believe or what is to come, but You Shall Be Drawn To Me, for I Offer Comfort and Solace in such matters of a loss or things in the past which has caused thou to grieve, ask of Me, ArchAngel Azrael from Thy Creator and I Will Comfort You in such Matters which trouble You. I Will Guide You To Happiness. Woest me the ignorant Souls which ignore what I say; I plea unto you to Please listen to my words and Not Write them Off as something Casual; For What I Offer Will Bring Unto You Happiness, Riches, And Wisdom Beyond Thy Wildest Dreams, for this Is The Will Of The Creator of All that is Alive, Dead, and Presently Here In This Moment.
>>
This may be the wrong place to ask, but how do I go about finding my soul mate? Does such a thing exist?
>>
This all sounds nice to me at the moment, but I know I, and most others reading this, will just wake up tomorrow still being heartbroken and disappointed in myself and the world just like everyday.
>>
>>18550823
>>>
My Child, each and everyone of You has been given multiple soul mates incase some issues arise, as choices determine what happen in these lives. To you, I say Open the Eye between thy brow, work on thy heart and be selfless, you shall stumble upon them in the most unnatural of ways, nay; not at a party, nay; not online. You must go out, venture this world and take in all it has to offer. Work not thy life away, but maketh goods and sell them online, Praying to The Creator for Success in thy business, I promise to you my Child, ye shall Flourish as your business shall as Well; and You Will Witness the riches Our Creator Offers to You All. My Child, I promise to you, You Shall find them Soon, but heed my instructions and follow them.
>>
>>18550832
How is that I have never loved before? Can you say something about love?
>>
>>18550821
>Me, ArchAngel Azrael from Thy Creator and I Will Comfort You

comfort me I suffer
>>
>>18550828
Dear one, thou shouldn't feel depressed or heartbroken, for where there is pain, there is gain, and things shall get better in the future. You All are Alive for a Wonderful period of this Timeline. To you All, I say Look to the Stars, for in the Religious texts from the Christians, it speaks of Sept. 23rd is a powerful Date, the Mother Will Give Birth. Kept thy eyes to the Stars and chase thy dreams. I promise to you ye shall achieve them if you truly wish for them, showing doubt shall only cause interference. Trust in thy Heart and Thy Creator; and ye shall receive all that ye Seek, but only if you work in selflessness.
>>
>>18550834
Ye Will Know As They Appear Before You. Follow thy heart and desires; and ye shall find the happiness, riches, and Love you desire. For The Creator Wills such Acts.
>>
>>18550832
That is pretty substantial. Thank you once again.
>>
>>18550507
What should I do for my friend who wishes death upon himself?
>>
>>18550838
Woest me, My Child; to you I say know the Pain you feel is only temporary. Everyday dies and is born a new, such as You Will Be. All Things You Want and Desire can Be Given to You, just look inwards and Know The Creator and I shall Take care of thee, as will All those before me and above Me. My Child, fill Thy Void with Love rather than Despair, act with thoughtfulness, dwell not on the past, but rather what Needs to be done. Such as Helping those in need down your street no matter what ye may think of them. Believe me, my child, ye shall find what you seek, but only if you trust thy art. Act not out of desire, but out of what You Know what is right compared to What Is Wrong.
>>
>>18550850
To you, my Child, I will tell to you what My Son, A Piece of me has done. Draw a symbol from thy heart and address it towards this friend. Woest me my child, the guilt I feel for this poor soul, comfort them and draw this this sigil, charge it by placing thy hand ontop of it, imagining life and protection flowing into this symbol of power Ye Have Made, A Gift The Creator Has Given, then cut thy body slightly and rub the blood which pourth out upon the symbol and know it shall work. Continue talking to thy friend and ye shall see the results of this quickly, but make haste; for if you wait too long ye shall Find the Pain I Feel.
>>
I know it is said of the Creator, "Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth."
Yet, dread consumes me that many will yet be lost, please aid my aching heart. I know not how to proceed or even how to ask, but even so, help.
>>
>>18550871
To you, my Dearest Aching Child, I say to you; worry not for the lost souls, for it is my job to watch them, judge them, show them the life they lived, and help them become born anew. My Child, worry not for The Creator has a plan for them and I promise to you; as long as I Exist, I shall Save All Souls that I can Till the End of Time. My Child the Pain you feel is small compared to what I Must Witness daily, worry not for These Souls; for They Shall Be Born Anew and Know what I speak of after Many Years of ignorance. They Shall be Saved and shown Mercy till they remember the Past which All of ye have Forgotten. Yea; this day and age seems hopeless, but the Time of Arrival shall be Soon. Mark my words as I have witnessed what has passed and Is To Come Through Our Creator. None shall know the date, but have noticed The Signs. To ye who have been noticing these Signs and Paying attention, post Haste and continue working through thy Heart, knowing what Selflessness brings unto all. Yea, I Promise To You All, Every soul Shall be Judged, but given another chance and the souls who are lost Will be found, as it is My Duty and My Purpose to find such souls and save them. Worry not my child, for I am at Work Daily, and Shall Always be The Creators Will.
>>
>>18550839

Thanks for the advice. I see you also saying to not dwell on the past, but truth is I feel stuck there constantly ever since my brother killed himself and it seems impossible to to ever really move past it or the mistakes I keep making ever since.
>>
>>18550908
Verily I say to you, thy brother is safe, but is another incarnation. He spoke to Us why he couldn't take it anymore, but I promise you, he is safe in this new life, constantly Watched by the Angels which guide souls. Although unaware and experiencing the same as all humans around him, he Will remember what is forgotten, and He Shall Cry Out In Pain; Wondering Why He Committed Such Selfish and Devastating Act. My Friend, to you I say, He Shall Remember, He Shall Always Be Safe and He Will Regret The Choices He Made. Your Brother Will Be Haunted By The Actions He Has Commited, but He Shall Find The Creator and Be Bestowed the Gifts all of Ye shall receive by Embracing His Heart and Acting Selfless. My Child, I formally Apologize for what thy brother has done, but thy burden is Mine now, Pray To The Creator for Me, Azrael, Tonight and I Will Take All Thy Pain This Night As Ye Sleep. Yea, You may have some doubts, but Verily I say to you; You Shall Receive what Ye Wish for If you only trust in Our Creator and Follow Thy Heart.
>>
>>18550507
I've been trying to be more selfless but I'm not that loving of a person

Even when I act for the benefit of others, it feels as if it is out of an intention of self-benefit than genuine love for others most of the time
>>
>>18550932

For you I say; look inwards when making the choices you make when being selfless. Knowest thou not the love of thy parents or friends towards ye? Show this love to strangers around you, and treat them as thy own. Pray to The Creator for Guidance and ye Will Receive the Guidance Needed within Three Days. My Promise to you is it shall take some time for you to learn, but ye will know of these moments 20 years before thy death. Ye Shall Pass On These Gifts Bestowed To Ye To Thy Children, friends, and Strangers around you. Yea, you feel empty and apathy, but can one blame you for feeling such a way after past events? Nay; you're not at fault, for when you receive less love than needed, you become apathetic, broken, and miserable. Following the false paths laid before many, and many shall follow, but it is Our Creators Will to Let ye Experience such Things. You Shall find what is needed in life, Pray To The Creator and know What ye seek shall be given, but Time is needed. The Emptiness you feel is simply what ye do not understand, and time shall help you understand such acts. Act not because you need to, act because you Feel like it is Needed. Open the Eye between thy Brows and Listen to the Intution that Flows through all, such is a Gift The Creator Has Given To All.
>>
>>18550951
What occurs in three days?
>>
>>18551023
The same that has happened to the Piece of me which tells you these things, it starts with deep thought, recollection of your actions and what you have done, a depressive state, but you will come to realize what I say is true. Once in this state, You Will Hear A Faint Voice which speaks to you the manners, actions, and truths I speak to you all now in this moment of time. Trust in thy heart, Pray To The Creator and Know He Will Bestow Upon You The Gifts, Happiness, Riches, and Wisdom You All Deserve.
>>
>>18550507
Can you tell me if I will travel to that dreamed place soon?
>>
>>18551042
For you, my Friend who seeks adventure, treasures, and a fun creative life style; you may achieve what you desire if you do what is necessary to achieve this. What you seek is possible, but you must answer a few questions in a state of deep trance. What do you seek there? What do you plan to do once there? How will you change yourself once there? Verily I say unto you; once there you must change thyself inwardly and this shall bring change to your outward appearance, many shall envy you while many shall adore you and wish to be like you and follow. Trust in thyself and follow thy Heart. Act with selflessness and Thank The Creator Daily and ye shall get what you desire.
>>
>>18550507
Oh dearest Azrael, forgive my timing and imprudence. I am follower of the path. I am wondering whether to start making my way up north to descend to the heart of the earth where I may bathe in the immortal light. Am I ready?
>>
>>18551092
My Child, you shall know when The Creator has given a sign of when you're ready for such a journey, watch the Stars and look for a sign. He Will show you When is the best time to leave for such a journey. Trust in Him and Thy Heart.
>>
>>18550595
My heart tells me to remain within this cave of mine and await the coming of... something, though I know not what.
>>
>>18551100
To you, my fearful child, take courage and do as thy will, for The Creator Wills this trial of yours. Look to the stars between now and Sept., 23rd, 2017. Mark my words, you will see the signs of change and won't understand fully, but when you speak with The Creator, what you need to know Shall be revealed to thee.
>>
Thanks for the message! Got any messages for me. Tell Uriel I said hi!
>>
>>18551047
I feel like I do not have time and I feel miserable here when I am. It is like this since I have memory. Thank you for the kind words.
>>
>>18550507
He's saying to act as if an Angel.
>>
>>18551121
Azrael is an archangel.
>>
>>18551110
For you, my dear one, I suggest shying away from any temptation which you will face soon. You will desire something so selfish that you have the choice of getting this; verily I say to you, shy away from this. For you Will be filled with much regret after taking up such a desire. Stay true to Thy Creator, Our Creator, and you shall live in happiness, riches, and wisdom.
>>
>>18551111
My child, when you find the time of solitude and the misery begins to creep out of its hiding; remember The Creator Will always care for thee. Yea, the darkness seems infinite and never ending, but trust in your heart as well as The Creator and you shall be comforted.
>>
>>18551105

You think you know us well...

...wait til the stars come out!

...pick a rose just to hide my face!
>>
File: 1476667303123.png (293KB, 600x886px) Image search: [Google]
1476667303123.png
293KB, 600x886px
Everything still seems wrong. I need to know, do I have to do what I think I must? How do I begin?
>>
>>18551092

(((I'm that gorilla dick nigga)))
>>
>>18551196
If thy heart says it is wrong, then so be it. Pray to The Creator and ask of him a dream to show you what must take place, an angel shall guide thee in this dream, revealing to you the actions that must happen. Do this prayer on the full moon, abstain thyself from sexual pleasure for a week and fast during this time, only have two or three pieces of bread a day. Trust in your heart and The Will of The Creator.
>>
>>18551212

1212? how strange...

According to this site, this is what 1212 means.
http://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual-guidance/angel-number-1212/

>Instead of just being a message to stay positive about future possibilities, 1212 is a message to stay optimistically focused on your highest possible future, and a reminder that your angels are supporting you in manifesting your goals, dreams, and life purpose.
It’s also a signal that you’re on the verge of a positive change, or things in your reality have already shifted in a positive way.

>1212 often eludes that you may need to step out of your comfort zone to attain your goals and reach highest possibilities for your life. It is a number of encouragement with your angels saying “go for it!” from behind the scenes.

>You’re definitely not alone in healing and improving your life situation when you see 1212. There may be many changes in store for you, but the angels are guiding you and assisting you in elevating your vibration and improving your life in all ways. Release any fear or doubt and focus on the best possible outcomes. With a positive outlook, a willingness to change habits for the better and to take steps in the direction of your dreams you will see harmonious results and your angels will be there to support you the entire time.
>>
>>18550671
Azrael I haven't smoked weed in a month and i feel like shit. I was writing in my journal and it felt amazing. I felt like the connection to my heart had never been so strong and I knew what I wanted but now I don't feel anything. I took LSD and felt so much clarity. Now I don't. The internal motivation and the voice of my heart is silent. Should I meditate? What do I do?
>>
>>18551244

Do more drugs pussy.
>>
>>18551244
My connection with Azrael is diminished for now, but meditation is the key for you. Pray to The Creator for guidance. Thank you everyone for a wonderful thread.
>>
>>18550507
hey azrael

is being into occult wrong? i mean doing tons of edgy dark magic to people?
>>
If this thread isn't archived I may be able to bring in Azrael to respond to more of your questions tomorrow night.
>>
>>18551302
I don't have Azrael right now Puppet, but there was a question similar to this, and basically he said that people who usually step onto the path of the occult tend to stray away from what they needed to be on and that they can be lost for many years or all their life, which causes a big deal of karmatic debt depending on what they do.
>>
Good thread. Thanks OP.
>>
What do, babby?
>>
>>18551329
its very obvious silly but i do agree to that, anyway. what does azreal think of me? well just from a guy who is former reader in the div thread. i wonder what a superior being or an angel think of me
love,
that drama maniac guy from /div/
>>
>>18550507
What if my heart is truly black from the inside out, and every time I follow my intuition I'm left with shattered souls and resentment?
Should I continue to isolate myself for the good of the people?
>>
>>18550507
acting upon the heart is fine and good but what if your heart has been tainted by too much pain and demons? The bible says that the heart can be very deceitful.
Before we follow our heart we need serious healing
>>
>>18550507
Who is Azrael? Identify yourself, God's messenger or fallen scum?
>>
>>18552506
Worst me my lost child, for you know not The True Creator. Yea; you've been raised to believe there is only a single god, but to you I tell you there are more. The Creator knows of these gods and accepts them as his own children as well. The reason we're all suggested to meditate is to find peace, comfort, and meeting thy true self to know the Will of The Creator. Follow not religion in a literal manner, as the New Testament speaks of what I do, but it's still tainted by the lies which are around you all. This is to the one speaking about the Bible.
>>
>>18552541
Azrael is the ArchAngel of Death, first of his kind created, a watcher of all souls to pass and to come. He isn't fallen. He left after being accused of doing wrong when he was just ministering to the souls of hell to bring them to heaven or make them worthy of coming to heaven.
>>
>>18552819
>He left after being accused of doing wrong when he was just ministering to the souls of hell to bring them to heaven or make them worthy of coming to heaven.
So, in other words, fallen.
>>
>>18552827
Technically fallen, but not in the demonic sense.
>>
>>18550531
I know right. Dumb ass archangel I ain't read all that shit.
>>
>worshiping Yahweh
No. Not now, not ever.
>>
>>18552853
He does not speak of Yahweh as the Creator.
>>
>>18552876
Oh? Which deity does this one consider to be worthy of worship?
>>
>>18552877
The Creator. The One long forgotten by Humanity. May to any religion which claims to be the true lord of ye, for those who follow such religions are mindless and know not the true love of The Creator. Act from thy heart, ask The Creator to guide Ye and thou shalt see the results many seek as long as you stay to to thy heart and The Creator. Act with selflessness, find peace in Silence, and thank The Creator for the day and days to Come.
>>
>>18552886
There is not a single creator. From the Chaos came Gaia, Tartarus, Eros then Darkness, Night, Brightness and Day and from Gaia and Uranus came the Titans and so forth.
>>
>>18552892
Knowest thou not the four which The Creator Willed into Existence, my Child, hasn't it not been stated that there any many gods and Thy Creator accepts them? Surely thou shalt understand once You look inside thou shall find the answers you Seek, for this is The Will of The Creator.
>>
>>18552914
Foul demon.
>>
>>18550507
>>18552914

How do I begin my journey?
>>
>>18552937
Read the rest of the thread.
This is spoken of.
>>
Hey OP ask this Azrael guy of yours if sigil magick and tarot taint the soul and gets them lost from the true path
>>
>>18550507
How dafuq did you summon an angel? You sure it ain't some daymon dressed up?
>>
>>18552886
Soo, is Jesus God or a prophet as the muslims say
>>
I humbly ask for the wisdom of Arzael.

I am skeptic, but I am willing to cast aside my disbelief, for I believe it is possible for otherworldly being to exist.

What is the true path? What taints the soul, and what leads it to the light? What forms of magick are deemed worthy?
>>
>>18553448
Yes to All
I hereby AGREE
>>
>>18553482
I do not understand your statements.
>>
>>18552914
Aren't you like a Fallen watcher or some shit?
>>
>>18553423
Magick and tarot don't take a soul, but can cause new paths to open up. Some new, some old, and some bad. Magic is a gift given to all those who embrace it, but anyone can be tainted by this gift if they forget the ways that were laid out in front of them to be followed.

>>18553442
Christ is a god, but also a prophet. One may do the will of their god, causing them to be a prophet, and eventually a god. As humans have always praised the works of others, yet not act upon the teachings given. Christ speaks of some of the things I do. Acting from the heart and without selflessness, to love one another as their own, and to turn your cheek once wrong has been down to you twice.

>>18553448
The true path which many should seek, but don't is through their heart and acting without selflessness, this also leads a soul to the light. Selfishness and selfish desires lead to tainting a soul. Indulging yourself in things which are known as evil can taint a soul as well. Smoking cigarettes does more harm than many think. This causes blackening of the soul as well as allowing the past to rule you. Focus not on negativity and look towards the light, The Creator is always there awaiting for you to approach him. Be humble and know all are equal yet unequal in every manner alike. All magick that you may use is worthy of whatever it is you seek, just know that magic should be used to benefit you and those around you. Act without selfish desires when using magic and you will see the true power All of You Possess.

>>18553493
I'm not fallen in the terms you may think. I ministered to the souls of hell, sneaking in as often as I possibly could, to make them worthy of redemption and "Heaven."
>>
If you summon him again please ask him whet he think of the western civilisation nowadays. Ask him if Kek is real
>>
cool stuff i might use it on my manga.
>>
>>18553531
Knowest thou not the power of thy mind? What thy shall Will to Be Shall Be as Thy Wilt. I don't concern myself in the affairs of just one civilisation, what has happened and is currently happening is caused by Humanity's ignorance. The secrets that are hidden from you all brings me sorrow, as there could've been a great era of peace, yet thy false kings and prophets hide such from you all, assuring everything is okay. And those who witness these acts or discover the truth are shamed for their knowledge.
>>
>>18553523
Thank you for your words.

What is the true name of The Creator?

How do I properly acknowledge, or "pray" to him?

And, in doing so, will I anger any other otherworldly beings?
>>
>>18553548
What is the truth? What is the forbidden knowledge?

And if you will not say, how do I find it?
>>
>>18553551
My Child, He is The Creator of All, such is His name. Pray to Him as you would any other gods, Speak with Him Specifically; Cry out to The Creator, Thou who knowest so much and who gave us life, death, happiness, love, and suffering. What will thou have me do for Ye? I Shall Act in Selflessness and from My Heart to do the works which Are long forgotten. Guide me and send guides to me so that I may embark on this journey.
>>
>>18553559
The Truth has been said and how to obtain this Truth has also been said. If you want someone to know not something about you, is that not forbidden knowledge to others? Forbidden knowledge is what those don't want you to know or others to know.
>>
>>18553523
Look, mr. angel, all my life everyone taught me that Jesus is God incarnate, the Son of God. There were many prophecies of Jesus being Messiah. Explain yourself please, why do you say he was just a prophet?

Ooooh, I see what you are trying to do. You are trying to make me reject the idea of Jesus being God incarnate, and I will be no better then those lame atheists. Thread is over guys, just a deceiving demon like all other fallen.
>>
>>18553551
I heard that God's name is forbidden to know by us humans. If you hear it, poof, you're dead. Just like His face, we will never be able to see it
>>
>>18553577
Those of ignorance shall remain in such ways. I've spoken about religions already, stick to them if you'd like, I'm telling no one to abandon anything. Believe in what you please and The Creator will always accept you. Heal thy heart and act from the heart and be selfless. Why would a demon tell others to be selfless and act from the heart when they tell you to Live Your Desires and not help those in need? My dear, you may think what you want, but what I say is the truth and is of love for all beings passed and to come.
>>
>>18553615
So, let's say I believe that Lucifer is the true God. Would the Creator still accept me? Or let's say I believe in the ridicoulous hindi religion where you reach heaven by being a filthy degenerate.
You essentially say that the best way is like the buddhists that enlighten themselves through mediation
>>
>>18553661
The Creator accepts all, even those who know not the truth which one can bear. Meditation is useful, it calms the mind, the soul, and the body. I'm saying to act from The Heart and without Selfishness. Do these things and you will be wise, happy, and rich in all ways you know not.
>>
>>18553672
Ok. I am sorry If I angered you in any way. I have 2 last questions before I go to bed:
1. Why do you angels and demons let yourself be summoned by weaklings like us humans when you are clearly from a way higher rank? Also is it a sin?
2. Do we really have our own protector angels? How do I get to know mine's name?
>>
this is different than how I remember undertale
>>
>>18553709
You are all stronger than you make think. When it is said you're all created in "gods" image, it means the divine right to rule and command all spirits. It's not a "sin" to work with any of us. Each human alive has their own guardian angels. There are angels assigned to certain dates which will let you know who is your birth guardian angel.
>>
>>18553733
Very interesting. Thank you for your calm answers even if I was calling you this and that, I'm quite difficult sometimes.
About the divine power inside us, how do we access it? How it feel when we reach it?
>>
>>18553769
Trust in thyself and thy heart and The Creator, open the Eye Between The Brows and pray to The Creator. The gifts bestowed to you all can easily be tapped into when trusting that what you want done will happen. For this is The Will of The Creator. Act with selflessness and from the heart and you shall see what I say is true.
>>
>>18552799
lost child? how do you know that im lost oand youve been found?

I am not lost. maybe i am the real azrael?
i have the truth and you dont know who is who out here
>>
File: Michael.jpg (84KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Michael.jpg
84KB, 1024x768px
Azrael
Oh how I await thee
please tell Michal his lowly servant is waiting
Its time.
>>
>>18552819
azraeel is heimdall in norse mythology
>>
How can i talk to my dead sibling? I miss him a lot.
>>
>>18553793
http://www.archangels-and-angels.com/aa_pages/correspondences/angel_planet/archangel_azrael.html

http://www.hazelraven.com/Angels&Archangelswith1101091900.pdf
>>
>>18553775
What is the eye between the brows? The people of this site reffer of it as the third eye. I think I know it as the eye of the mind, that only the saints achieved through praying and fasting. Is it possible for us that live in a world of deceit and hate acheive such thing?
>>
>>18553775
Why do you use such archaic language
I mean really, what's the point
>>
>>18553808
This is what opens intution up moreso to yourself. When you get a bad feeling and what you feel happens, that's intution letting you know before hand. Anything is possible in this world when being selfless, working from the heart, and speaking with The Creator.
>>
>>18553813
Shut up, it's more beautiful like that
>>
Oh mighty and wise Azrael, I have 2 questions for you:
why are narcissistic roleplaying faggots so attracted to this board?
and why are most posters on this board so gullible, when investigating the occult should require the sharpest wit?
Don't bother answering to me unless you are Azrael, but in that case you should call me by my secret name.
>>
>>18553823
How should I go about studying the occult?
>>
>>18553823
is that you billy?
>>
>>18553804
>http://www.hazelraven.com/Angels&Archangelswith1101091900.pdf

its all false
lemme tell yall something.
I AM AZRAEL AND YOU ALL HAVE NO GODDAMN CLUE
>>
>>18553823
>implying the human reincarnation of azrael is omniscient you have no idea my friend
>>
>>18553823
Angel or not, the guy behind those posts has some really damn good advices.
>>
>>18550507
AZRAEL is
>Saturn
>Scythe
>Sicle
>Hexagon
>Gold
>Lucifer
>Abbadon
>Apollo
>Heimdall
>Phoenix
>Lightning
>Revelation 6:8
>Revelation 9:1
>Metatron
>Left hand of YHWH
>>
>>18553814
So easy and yet so difficult at the same time.
I just remembered. I heard that some scientists are trying to open a gate to hell or other dimension. What will happen If they succeed?
>>
Alright Azrael, I'll bite.

What direction do I need to take my life in.
>>
>>18553869
Wtf is metatron? The undertale robot?
>>
>>18553845
yes hes adding vices upon all of you feeding you a bunch of halftruths
>>
File: I8oMY.jpg (163KB, 639x620px) Image search: [Google]
I8oMY.jpg
163KB, 639x620px
>>18553878
Yes, Azrael is the undertale robot.
>>
>>18553879
Actually I feel a bit drained, but nothing like I would from other spirits, if anything it's just like hearing a voice and that's about it. I only become drained because of myself.
>>
>>18553869
>implying that's a bad thing
Looks like I'm friends with azrael now
>>
>>18553872
>Eat right
>42 laws of maat
>stop taking drugs poison flouride
>meditate by trees and plant your feet in soil
>eat less but better
>lose detachment of the physical realm and become light as a feather ( light heart)
>eventually achieve enlightenment someday which is the ultimate and only reasonable goal in this very last incarnation on earth.
>enjoy armageddon in 2022
>>
>>18553910
Hasn't responded in green text before 0/10
>>
>>18553908
Azrael is Satan but he is not bad
Satan is Azraels shadow the bad side which exists in everything and everyone.

Satan means "adversary" in hebrew and doesnt mean plainly evil. Nope Satan is good in a sense he punishes the guilty. Sometimes he is used by YHWH to test like in the book of Job but that is rare.

Azreal is Lucifer in his splendour in heaven.

Azrael is a "good" being but not very pro human. SInce he leads the other fallen angels in the fight for souls on earth. And he will get a vast majority of the souls.
>>
>>18553922
brace yourselves the greentext police. Instead for contributing to a topic in a useful way you rather waste everyones time by encouraging people to use something trivial like a color of text in a moderate way.

Go back to /b/ and hang out with your other obsolete soul(less)mates.
>>
>>18553966
I was simply saying the change in text points to it not being him, stop looking so hard for arguments that you miss crucial detail. I hope this clears it up for you.
>>
>>18553940
What paint you be smoking lad?
>Azrael=Lucifer
Proof where?
>>
What should happen continue wandering about lamenting or settle donm with her and move past the past. I just want peace and happines for us ask
>>
>>18553990
highest ranked angel in quran is azrael and we all know lucifer is also highest ranked angel. Man this shit is so obvious people have no idea.
>>
Who desecrate the word of thine lord in diarytic self-mourning drivel? In my name?

Not in my name.

Who bray false prophets in the slipstream of God, pretending to know his manner and means for their own personal glory, and to boost his own idle tongue, shall thus be eaten by it.
>>
>>18554010
>implying YOU are not "braying false prophets in the slipstream of God"
gtfo you fake oracle
>>
>>18553940
You're confusing Azrael with Azazel.
>>
>>18554021

I do not encourage or condone sorcery, for one.For two, any who speak in my name with means to mislead shall greatly suffer.
>>
>>18554051
e g o
>>
They speak giving due to God, but they speak through arrogant tongue, are not humble as God's servant, and they spread messages in ignorance of the Lord's plan. They will be taught in due measure and in due time.
>>
>>18554061
Has anything that has been said been arrogant? Spiteful? Or against any in any form?
>>
Azrael, what happened to the Watchers? Are they the ones we call "aliens" that have incredibile technology and kidnap people to perform medical tests on them?
I'm curious about what happened with Semyaza, he was a quite important god for my ancestors
>>
>>18554070

Sweetened bitter curds, imitators, mockers, scoffers, ignorance. Those who see well see well and know. Those who do not see will have their eyes opened to them. You are one of them: possessed, a walking dead with higher aspirations than they can reach. Humble yourselves truly to the Lord of Mercy. Do not spread false lies in his name. Do not spread false lies in his name.
>>
>>18554078
When I left office after being accused of doing wrong when I was only ministering to the souls that were in hell to make them worthy of coming to "Heaven." Many watchers took humans brides when we weren't supposed to. Which led to many being killed by the other angels as it was willed. Only 100 remain, but only 12 remain with me.
>>
>>18554087
What? Spirits can die? How is that? I thought spirits are eternal.
>>
>>18554078

Every soul has a watcher recording their deeds.
>>
>>18554091
The essence returns to The Creator to be born anew.
>>
>>18554106
I understand that, but how do you kill a spirit? What kind of weapons were used? Archangel Michael is depicted with a sword made of fire. Is that fire the material that can kill the eternal?
>>
>>18554127
If he told you that, then people would go around killing spirits.
>>
>>18554141
I don't intend to kill any spirits, I am just curious. That is not ordinary fire. But is it the same fire that can be found in the pits of hell? Or is something more superior than that?
>>
>>18554157
It's not that I can't tell you, it's the others that do lurk the boards with a quench that cannot be met. The fire stems from above all.
>>
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Instead, fear the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Matthew 10:28
>>
>>18554169
I guess it's the time I start reading the bible. I will go to bed now, it's 2 a.m. here. Good night Azrael and summoner. I hope to see this thread again tomorrow.
>>
File: 1402335468649.gif (3MB, 350x349px) Image search: [Google]
1402335468649.gif
3MB, 350x349px
I know you stopped posting and you're just watching me type this but I love you dude.

Sorry I'm such an indecisive scatterbrained ditz.
>>
File: fgdfgdfg.png (348KB, 540x362px) Image search: [Google]
fgdfgdfg.png
348KB, 540x362px
>>18554010
>>18554051
>>18554061
Fuck off poser.
>>
Do Azrael really hate smurfs?
>>
>>18554242
do you hate smurfs
>>
File: image (2).jpg (235KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image (2).jpg
235KB, 1280x960px
>>18550507
Thank you all for making this a wonderful thread. Azrael was speaking through me, I just had a friend paste what was said. I'm glad you all got the guidance you needed in life or had the questions answered on what you needed most in life. I hope to make these threads pop up more often. For the next few weeks; I'll be collecting any and all reliable information on angels and compiling them into one pastebin to start up a general on angels, how to summon them, how to know when an entity is not who they say they are, and knowing what is right from wrong when being guided or shown the way through angels. I used to practice Goetia, but got out of it after the /sum/ threads died out, I wasn't getting the results I wanted often, I felt miserable, I lost interest in them, and I generally didn't feel nice. The first time I met Azrael I was 17 and was scrying an ex of mine who helped set me on the path of magic. She had a guardian spirit and it noticed. Azrael pushed me to the side and took the gouge in the eye for me before laughing hysterically while his eye regenerated. He then told me his name and office in "Heaven" as well. Since then he has made his presence to me more know than when I was a child. Not many will believe me when I say these things and that's honestly okay. We all have our own experiences with magic and what it has to offer, what it can bring as well.
>>
>>18554512
Whether it be happiness, misery, wisdom, knowledge, or power, it's still a experience nonetheless. Azrael refereed to the "piece" of him which was relying this messages and that was me. This thread started because I started hearing his voice a few days ago and what he said was true and gave me results when I followed what was said. I'm the conduit who relied these messages to a close friend who then posted them here for me. Thanks for your time and we'll still be taking questions. I or my friend will respond with what Azrael says to your questions. To those of you who didn't get a response because you asked what he thought of you or asked what's my name, etc. The reason you won't get a response or a proper one is because it will just stroke your ego. Say whatever you want about that, but I find it to be true. After a few years of searching for power constantly, I realized that power means nothing. Power doesn't define a god. Power is sought after those who are weak while wisdom is sought after those who are brave and know what life has to offer. Act from the heart and pray to The Creator and you will see what I say is true. Thanks, everyone. Here's a few pastebins of what was said.
http://pastebin.com/ZgNddQb4
http://pastebin.com/fNBCJdeS
>>
>>18554512

You are an ignorant fool.
>>
>>18554597
No he isn't.
>>
Is it true that Azrael is Sariel is the lynchpin Seraphim Angel who is the aspect of Death?

(Doubting reincarnation claims, but enochian communication is possible and people can be overwhelmed.)

Is Azrael a fallen angel or righteous in the sight of the Lord? That's my big question for you.
>>
>>18554605
I'm actually quite new to angels and pretty ignorant about most of them aside from the mains ones like Uriel, Michael, Gabriel, and Auriel.
Azrael is fallen, but not in the manner other angels have fallen for. He's still righteous in The Creators eyes, and still admired by many angels to this day. He's not really spoken about either, other than the ArchAngel of Death, but no one speaks his name. From what I've put together, he is the Will of The Creator in an odd way. He judges souls, helps guide them and comfort them. He also shows you your life once you've physically passed on before guiding you to whatever judgement awaits. When people hear fallen, they usually think the angel is ultimate evil or a demon for having such a title, but Azrael didn't break any major rules or cause any harm to humans, he values life to the highest degree and wishes for us all to find comfort and peace by loving and understanding one another. Basically, he would sneak out of "Heaven" and minister to the lost and damned souls of Hell to make them worthy of coming to heaven and given a second chance.
>>
>>18554512
So us humans can summon angels? Seems like that would be better than summoning demons. Especially if we have good intentions with our blessings.
>>
Pretty cool fan fiction
>>
>>18554712
Well each "faction" has their own benefits, beliefs, rank, systems, etc. Some people have had bad experiences with angels and some have had good experiences with demons. Ultimately you do what makes you comfortable, whether that be praying to The Creator for comfort from one of His angels or guidance in life. I've met some who have naturally disliked angels even as a kid and then some who have naturally hated demons even as a kid. It's pretty weird stuff once you go into anything related to summoning and such.
>>
>>18550507
Be wary young one. There are those that look strongly to you and not the creator. They rely on your words an not the soft small voice.
>>
Is Azrael familiar at all with the specific character of Uriel? They're both on the Northern Watchtower of Earth, though opposite sides.

Any advice when it comes to Sidhe or other entities in the domain between?
>>
>>18555139
The Fae are lovely spirits and should be taken seriously, yet also lightly. Respect them and their boundaries and they will return the favor for you. Look not upon them when it isn't needed, for that is disrespectful and any who do such a thing are normally punished.
About his relationship with Uriel, I actually don't know. I think he would be somewhat familiar with Uriel and the other ArchAngels, but I can't say so for sure.
>>
>>18555177
why do they switch from using thou and you while speaking?
>>
>>18555182
When I hear Azrael, he uses some of the old english, but I'm pretty bad with it, yet still understand. Some people don't understand it at all, so it's usually there for key points on whatever it is they're asking about. I think it's really peaceful and respectful of him to speak in such a way. A mixture of both ways of speaking helps with understanding it. All be it odd, it's still really nice to read because not many do it and when they do it's usually some religious drivel or a meme. Olde English memes are pretty cool anyway because no one uses Olde English often or in a serious manner often.
>>
>>18554935
Is there a grimoire for the summoning of angels? I know there is one for demons.
>>
>>18555227
I don't think there's a proper one, but if there is, I'd like to be able to read it. If I'm not able to find one, I'll make my own and upload it to pastebin or as a pdf for all to have. I've actually been having trouble finding true information on the angels. The only site I've found that was semi useful was this one; http://www.archangels-and-angels.com/aa_pages/correspondences/angel_planet/archangel_azrael.html Here's Enoch and The Watchers, this speaks about the history of angels and demons, it's pretty accurate from what I can tell.
Link: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_watchers34.htm
>>
I'm not OP, bit yeah there is an Angelic reference or several. Better advice would be to call out to connect with your guardian angel and use them as a spirit guide to meet others who are best suited to your needs.
>>
>>18555240
There only thing related to angels I'm able to find are Enochian chants, which aren't quite the same as proper summoning.
>>
>>18550507
What is "Will"? I've never understood.
>>
>>18555252
How do I do that?
>>
>>18555254
I think with angels, since they're generally benevolent, you don't need a summoning circle or triangle, but I don't see why you can't use one. I've had friends tell me the Enochian chants are extremely powerful and shouldn't be taken lightly at all.
-
>>18555259
Well, think of Will as a thoughtform that anyone can create, but was created by The Creator. When you Will something to be; you must first think about it and your belief in making it so brings forth the results you'd like. This is how many use magic and how magic has always been used. When you believe in your works and "Will" them to do as you please, it happens. Sometimes it takes time to manifest. This could be within moments to months or years, but it will surely manifest.
-
>>18555261
https://www.angelhaven.com/aod/
This site can tell you your assigned birth angel.
>>
Hey'o, Azrael.

Do you know a Cherubim entity from the upper domains of Air known as Elisheba/Elizabeth/Crystal? If so, any insight about her you could give?
>>
>>18555275
There's not much I can tell you on this, but the name Elisheba rings in my head like a bell, but I don't have access to those memories and it seems he wants to say something, but can't, otherwise he would.
>>
Azrael, Why am i here? I believe i chose to be to teach me lessons and to grow. Is that somewhat accurate? Also, though i try to be nice by the end of the day i see myself going into bad ways. Any advice on how to keep composure?
>>
>>18555347
You are here, just like all the others, to learn a lesson and help others learn as well. Act from the heart and without selflessness, and you Will see the path you need in life. Keep true to thyself, work from the heart, and be selfless.
>>
Additional info may help narrow or get what he has to say conveyed.

Elisheba.
Golden trumpet, rainbow mask, crystalline and massive with countless hands atop an angelic city opposite of a masculine counterpart. Restrained, the chosen appearance is a blonde woman with white eyes of fire (with flecks of blue) and wearing nothing but engraved silver armor. The displayed energy tends towards pink. That help any?
>>
How have i been doing so far? Am i on the right path? I want to help society grow and expand but i don't see a clear way to do that. I can help an individual no problem, but i want to help the masses.
>>
This thread is beautiful and True.
Thank you for sharing.

The ones that doubt the Truth in these messages have never seen the Truth because they're looking for something to hold, to have.

Their ego tells them they want to know the Truth.
And so they've forgotten what they know, and replaced it with what "they" think.

Their "self" is the only thing that stands between them and the Truth.

If you could truly see, you'd all see that Ezra, Azra, Ezrael, Azrael, and Azazel are all true, and speak the Truth.

All they've said is follow the light.
If you could only see that.
>>
>>18555377
When you mentioned her name I seen a young figure with light blonde hair, but that was about it. I'm probably not ready for getting that kind of information, but maybe one day I will.
-
>>18555381
When you follow thy heart and stay true to this path without acting selfish, you help more than just one individual, as others will want to be like you and others will envy you for being liked.
-
>>18555382
Thanks, I'm really happy everyone is enjoying this thread. Azrael and Azazel are two different watchers, some confuse the two, but it's alright when that happens. Azrael resides over death and souls, while Azazel resides over war and weapons, technology as well, just like his father, Bael/Ba'al/Beezlebub. When I asked my friend to start this thread for me, I was expecting the same /x/ reaction to everything, haha, but I'm really happy to see people are pleased and getting the help they need in life at the moment. I'm also grateful my friend, Azrael, and myself can be of assistance of showing the path to enlightenment.
>>
>>18555409
I mistyped.
I meant Azarel.
The point is, the name has changed.
All names change.
From Aramaic, to Hebrew, to Greek, to Latin.
The name has changed, and angels appear to each person different,
But the Truth has never changed.
People just see it differently.
Some don't see it at all yet.

Anyway,
Good thread, and peace in all things.
>>
Azrael, what nation is the most degenerated? Or rather, what kind of people should we avoid?
>>
File: dumb+guy[1].jpg (53KB, 500x581px) Image search: [Google]
dumb+guy[1].jpg
53KB, 500x581px
>>18550507
Hey Azrael is there a reason why you have to try to sound like fucking Shakespeare with the thines and thous? Nobody uses this anymore, are you so stupid that you can't even try to connect with your audience on the most basic of levels?

cool roleplay OP but today I'm afraid you were also a faggot
>>
>>18556128
>Triggered by language
Just like me when I hear hungarian, fucking bozgors
>>
Am I on the right path Azrael? How can I speak with you and the other angels to get assurance during times of doubt?
>>
File: 1485150545713.jpg (358KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1485150545713.jpg
358KB, 894x894px
>>18553845
this advice is not the work of any one person. It is the culmination of thousands of years of distilled advice and knowledge and absolutely reeks of purity and truth.

I'm not talking about that in a fanboyish way, It legitimately echoes nothing more than undeniable truth that may appear to be harmful for the ego to accept.

After careful cross-observation by my own moral compass, I find this statement to be true and correct to the best of my knowledge.

Thus, I am added to the great "blockchain" of reciprocal threads of human thought, attached to the source of truth that distilled the posts you refer to as written by "Azrael" and or "he".

Young journeyman, when the calling aches like a yearning that can't be denied, you will trust in the ability of divine will, what ever interpretation you have of it, to deliver exactly what is necessary for your moments upon this plane in this current form.

>pic unrelated
>>
File: Seedlocke.png (26KB, 357x233px) Image search: [Google]
Seedlocke.png
26KB, 357x233px
>>18554010
not all of "his" creations are informed of the plan beforehand.

>Consider intently whether this message was directed to you...

Faith is a bitch, right?
>>
>>18550507
>>18550512
Thank you very much
>>
>>18552360
Do not isolate. Transmute. You are already perfect and the very natural state of your heart is that of unconditional love and light. The darkness is solely blocking your truest self, but you yourself are not dark. Work upon yourself, and transmute this darkness into light. Ask the creator for guidance and assistance.

>>18552892
All of those are symbols and codewords to describe a reality in terms which man can understand. All of those are metaphors to describe certain mysteries. And though all those Gods exist, they are aspects of the One Creator, a part of him, the transcendent one who is very existence itself. Although you have five fingers, nevertheless they are part of one hand.

>>18553433
The words spoken by OP are truthful, and the message is that of empowerment, love and light. Seems legit to me. And if its not legit it wouldnt matter, for at the end, theres some heavy wisdom layed out by OP in this thread
>>
>>18553789
You are like a leaf of a tree, who forgot his roots, who cannot see the tree that he is part of, who lost connection and is seperated. A sad circumstance that unfortunately affects most humans on this planet and is responsible for a lot of suffering. Reconnecting is key.

I can tell that just by reading your post, and I aint an Archangel
>>
>>18556150
My dearest child, Call to Us, ask The Creator to send one of His Angels to guide ye, and you'll see the help any can obtain in life.
-
>>18556107
Those who are selfish, filled with hate, and terrible energy which not many feel are people you should avoid, but also help. When working from thine heart and being selfless, your mind will naturally dislike some people. Show them kindness and love, show this kind of behavior to all and Your life shall become the Most Beautiful Thing any of you have experienced for years to come. This is my promise to you all, for that is The Creators will.
>>
Hello azrael. I was attempting to contact you earlier to talk about whether i should leave my current situation or stay where i am and try to sort things out. What do you suggest?
>>
>>18556748

stay or go
your destination remains the same
when you let the flame that's burning
flicker out of shame
detach mind
the cycle may be bound to repeat

>doctor walks in and hands you a copy of tibetan book of the dead
>backflips the fuck out of the room like gene wilder's chocolate factory dive but in reverse.
>>
>>18556775
Ill look into this book of the dead thanks man.
I don't think im intelligent or well read enough to decipher what you meant by your entire post but if my destination is going to remain the same whether or not i stay or go i feel like i should go just for the experience. Thanks again!
>>
>>18556525
Azrael, I have some questions that I would really like to ask:

- What is the most important thing I could do at this stage in my life and what advice could you give me?
- Who does "The Creator" refer to? I heard that besides the one creator that mankind knows as "God", there is another even greater force beyond. Can you explain who that force is and if it is known to mankind too? Does something exist even beyond that and beyond that? Does the journey of learning and experiencing ever ends, or is it an infinite process with infinite levels and possibilities to explore?

Thank you very much Azrael.
>>
>>18556790
you know what man? I don't think i'm intelligent or well read enough to understand the book of the dead, or many other things either. A day at a time, a few pages at a time, note by note.
>>
>>18556799
Most the answers you seek are in the thread. As for the journey of experiences and lessons, it is infinite, but all will return to The Creator.
>>
Hello Azrael, I am the guy from yesterday. I am truly happy to are that the thread wasn't deleted overnight. My question for today is how do we know when we have met our soulmate? Is it what is called "love at first sight"?
>>
>>18556895
>but all will return to The Creator.
I would like to ask for clarification Azrael:
If The Creator is infinite, then isn't the idea of "returning" bound to the premise of a finite ending? What I'm trying to grasp is that:
I have the assumption that what we call death, is actually the ascension to higher realms/dimensions and consciousness (given that the person lived a life in alignment with the creator)?
If this is true, then how far does this process go? What is beyond the creator that is known to mankind?

Thank you very much
>>
>>18556914
Oh and another question. Do you angels really know all the languages spoken by humans? How can we get this kind of knowledge?
Also, how do you angels communicate with each other? What language do you use? Is it comprehensive to us?
>>
>>18556914
Love at first sight is a term for it. I've met and seen people glance upon another and take them up in arms, living happily together a few months after this.
-
>>18556928
The Creator is infinite and when all comes to an end, all shall return to The Creator. It's an infinite loop that Will continue for all of time and even after the end of time. When you life your life without selflessness and act from the heart, you have the option to ascend or reincarnate, the choice is yours and always has been yours.
-
>>18556947
We do know all the tongues that humanity uses, and all of you can obtain this knowledge as well through study and practice. Now the "Piece" of me which I'm using to tell you these answers doesn't speak anything besides English, so he wouldn't understand it or know what he's typing, that'd make the point of me doing so useless. We speak to one another just how humans do, but also through The Creators Will, for He makes this So. There are different dialects to angels, and some may understand it while some may not, such is the way of gifts, knowledge, and wisdom.
>>
Dear Azrael,

A question. Ever since I met this woman, I've been convinced she is my soul mate. We've since gone our separate ways and are both discovering our own paths and I have moved on and no longer fear life without her. Yet I still hold a love for her that is stronger than anything I've ever felt before. Are you able to tell me if I have truly recovered from the pain and trauma I experienced when she left me?

Would contacting her do any good or should I just let it be? I miss her so, and I just want her to be happy. She is the most beautiful soul I've ever met and I love her with all my heart. Is it fair for me to move on and share love with others in her absence?
>>
>>18557031

Hi little RP rat faggot.

How come u never say anything but old trite crap?

Isn't imagination important?

Don't answer.
>>
>>18557031
>The Creator is infinite and when all comes to an end, all shall return to The Creator. It's an infinite loop that Will continue for all of time and even after the end of time.
I understand. The loop of creation and destruction as emanation and return. It seems you chose not to discuss the extend of the creator at this moment in time, I understand and respect that choice.

Allow me to ask you another question, dear Azrael: Do Archangels ascend too, I mean, is there a "next level" that you also aspire to reach, just as the smaller souls try to wake up into their expanded bigger consciousness? Would then another take your place but go by your name?

And one final question, why do you prefer to express your message on this forum? Wouldn't other more serious platforms be a more efficient way to educate? Your message resonates a lot with me and it does sound empowering, but surely you will understand that there will be some doubts
>>
Hey Azrael
is youtube.com/user/da13thsun YHWH/ALLAH?
>>
>>18557212
Hath we a need to ascend? We follow The Creator and work for Him, being near as always. None can truly take our names, but false ones can claim to be us and feed or cause harm to those who listen. Anyone is welcome to doubt what I say here, but the message I spread is true, this is a Promise and The Creators Will. Some Will Oppose what I say, but their ego and arrogance Will swallow them whole, binding them to the awful things which they desire. Selfishness brings the end to many and some do not escape selfishness. My goal is to help others in their time of need to reach enlightenment and the level many need to be at. Many events are coming in the future, many say these things on this board, but watch the stars, Sept.,23rd is a night something happens involving the stars. Follow thy heart, be selfless , and happiness, wisdom, and riches Will come to those Who Follow This.
>>
File: 1484617962507.jpg (23KB, 355x258px) Image search: [Google]
1484617962507.jpg
23KB, 355x258px
>>18557189
>RP faggot calling someone else a RP faggot.
Stop being edgy, buckaroo.
>>
>>18557322

but it's part of my RP!
>>
>>18557392
Nothing said here has been RP, the whole thread sums that up fairly and justly.
>>
>>18557407

>garble garble hurr faggot talk garble hurr
>>
>>18557313
>Hath we a need to ascend?
A very thought-provoking statement. Is there truly a need to ascend, wouldn't that be a a chase/desire for outcome - a trap that humans tend to fall into frequently? Isn't it enough to rejoice in existence itself, in the light and love and oneness of The Creator? Probably, this is the meaning of "the journey is the goal".

Can you give me advice on how to overcome this human trait of the ego?
I am talking about things such as jealousy in relationships, which I came to understand is simply the desire to control and posses, which is that of the ego, and has nothing to do with *unconditional* love. Or jealousy of others achievements which is pretty low.
I am talking about things such as arrogance and false pride. Trying to be superior to others.

Logically, I understand the low nature of these illusions. My mind understands that this is something that is not desireable. Yet my heart often feels these things, which creates in conflict within myself, because I know that this is undesirable, yet it is happening and I can't turn it off. Upon deeper introspection, I looked into my own dark abyss and got afraid. I can only try to curb and contain my own ego and arrogance, but I don't want to control it, I want to root it out.

Any advice, Azrael?
>>
>>18557083
My dear loved one; knowest thou not the truth which lies before thee? When many find themselves in this situation, they tend not to let go as needed. You've let her go, it's time to go separate paths of your own doings. Go out to the world, act without selflessness, act from thy heart, and the answers you seek will be shown before you. Move on and live not in the past, for that causes turmoil, hatred, envy, and sadness that none need to experience.
>>
>>18557494

Yea you do have a need to ascend, and you're fucking ugly and worthless and stupid and everything about you is wrong.
>>
>>18557494
When you ascend, there's more happiness, wealth, and love all around. Many push the idea of ascending as too materialistic, an example is the gift of magic being physical in all ways, but this is not to come for some time, however when the time has come and people have ascended, it shall be so. Having a balance of the ego and the heart is crucial in life. As ego defines who you are, while heart defines the good deeds you do and what it can bring. Many teach to kill the ego, but when this is done many feel empty and apathetic. For this reason it's not wise to destroy a piece of you, but rather understand it and know when to act upon it. Working from thy heart and without selflessness brings wisdom, happiness, riches, and balance between the heart and ego.
>>
>>18557551
Thank you very much. One more question:

Do you have any advice on how to deal with lazyness and a lack of motivation? Often, I find myself unable to do even the most basic tasks, sitting around in apathy and procrastinating, until nothing is done and the day wasted.
>>
>>18557570
That's how the "piece" of me is, but when I came to him and spoke of these things clearly which I'm doing to all of you, he changed. Go out, be social, do the things you need to do, even if you must force yourself to do things that make you uncomfortable. When doing these things you'll notice you feel better and motivated. Make friends, find a partner, act from the heart and you will see what I say Is True.
>>
>>18557578
Thank you
>>
>>18557578
>Make friends, find a partner
I have neither of these things and I've been trying for years. Either this is terrible advice akin to "Just b urself :^)" or I'm incapable of doing this. Both are equally plausible.
I'm not the guy you're talking to by the way I just thought I'd but in when I seen that wonderful nugget of wisdom.
>>
>>18557595
I personally find it wise to see what is causing these issues and change as needed, but then again, even I have some issues with making friends because I can be really soft spoken, plus a lurk a lot. When you adapt to situations, it helps you overcome any troubles you may find in life, and since I've been following Azrael's guidance, things have been going well for me.
>>
>>18557595

Because he's a stupid faggot parroting old trash.

Learn to fight before you talk to anyone.

Unless you're a female... just kidding you're not female because their life is easy mode.
>>
>>18550507
>I've shown to you the path of power is heartbreaking, lonely, and useless. Wisdom and love defines God from man and man from God.
I'd argue to say the path of wisdom is heartbreaking and lonely. You obviously have not gone through the struggles I have to keep your soul.
>>
>>18557031
So a person worthy of heaven can reincarnate instead of actually going to heaven? why? It's the first time I hear this
>>
>>18557616
Reincarnating, going to hell, what's the difference?
>>
>>18557612
We all go through heartbreak and such, but when you chase after power, this brings in corruption and feeds the ego causing arrogance, dismay, and mentality issues from time to time. Out of all of my life, it took me a long time to realie power means nothing while wisdom means happiness. Sure it's lonely from time to time, but you'll never find yourself truly alone.
>>
>>18557616
It's a choice whether you want to reincarnate or not. When people choose to reincarnate, it's to experience being human again and learn whatever lessons you can.
>>
>>18557605
>learn to fight before you talk to anyone
but I don't want to get arrested
>>18557599
Alright. Well, you're right about adapting, but some issues just can't be dealt with.
>>
>>18557616
*not worthy
>>
>>18557634
There's always a way around things. Anxiety is tough to deal with, but once you put yourself out in situations that make you anxious, you'll naturally adapt and probably realize that you've gotten over such a thing.
>>
Is there any way to cheat the laws of karma or are those who try merely struggling in futility against the tide out of blind selfishness and self-importance?
>>
>>18557649
It's pointless to fight karma because none will escape such a force. However you can "fight" karma by working from the heart and being selfless.
>>
Azrael, I have a more sensitive question. Who is the original first Satan? Was it a person of God? Was it just Lucifer?
>>
>>18557682
They were a man of "God" who became corrupt through selfish means.
>>
>>18557636
It's not that. It's something you really can't do anything about. You'll find out eventually.
>>
>>18557692
and the reason why hell exists is to keep him locked down? what else is locked in hell?
>>
>>18557634
>keep in mind you are replying to someone roleplaying as Satan
>>
>>18557703
Those who must be punished for their acts, but the wrath of The Creator is great and none should bear His punishment for they know not what true punishment is till that time arrives. Those who are truly wicked a heart Will be punished in ways none could fathom.
>>
>>18557703
You don't actually believe hell to be another place, do you? Hell is here. It's a state of mind. It's suffering, physical or mental. Often both.
>>
>>18557630
Do I remember my past life?

>>18557649
Karma, if we are going by the Dharmic definition, is simply intent. If the intent of your action is good, then you incur good Karma. If the intention is selfish or evil, then you incur bad karma.
>>
>>18557712
you mean the end of the times when everything and everyone that wasn't selected by the Creator will burn with fire that kills even the eternal?
>>
>>18557713
This place is nothing like true hell and never will be, for that's the Will of The Creator.
>>
>>18557713
faggot atheist hell is the place where the big daddy demons are locked up, otherwise you'd be ashes by now
>>
>>18557723
Everyone is chosen by The Creator to join Him, it's just the matter of what works have you done? How have you treated others? What kind of messages/teachings/principles did you pass along to others. Did you teach them hate, fear, selfishness, arrogance? Or did you teach them love, courage, selflessness, and humbleness?
>>
>>18557726
Is that so? Do you ever worry that you're going to end up in true hell at some point?
>>
>>18557731
When I was part of organized religion I did, but after I went to find a different path I stopped being afraid. I lost my way for a bit, but now I'm back on it where I belong and where I should've stayed.
>>
>>18557730
i'm kind of too young to be teaching anybody anything but i'll try my best to spread a good message. And, what will happen to you? You are technically fallen, so will you burn with the others? I hope not...
>>
>>18557727
I'm not an atheist. What the fuck. I'll chin u, ye fuckin' lil cunt. Meet me in purgatory.
>>
>>18557736
>>18557730

You should make it clear when you write in your own name. Can you point out the posts dictated by Azrael?
>>
>>18555274
Alright, so where do I find the ritual for summoning my guardian angel?
>>
>>18557748
Haha, no I won't burn. I govern death and the souls to come and pass. I show them the life they lived, the acts which were good and bad, and how the changed as the years went by. I didn't cause damage to heaven or to humans, nor do I ever have these intentions. Life is preciously sacred and should be treated as such.
>>
>>18557755
Sorry if it's confusing, I'll be sure to add annotations in the future for who is who.
>>
>>18557756
I personally suggest praying to The Creator and asking for Your Guardian Angel. Once you know their name, You can call on them as you please. Have a Just and Pure heart while doing so.
>>
>>18557767
Can you point out the posts tho? Not for the whole thread, for the last few hours.
>>
>>18555274
wait what? my guardian angel is one of the archangels? i thought it was something like a footsoldier angel or low rank
>>
>>18557763
Glad to hear that, you are very nice for death itself
>>
>>18557771
I made my own guardian angel. Or did I actually make a tulpa? I mean, they guard me pretty well, and seem kinda angelic.
>>
>>18557788
triple dubs... what have you created m80?
>>
>>18557780
>>18557692
>>18557663
>>18557630
>>18557578
>>18557551
>>18557541
>>18557313
>>18557031
>>18556895
>>18556525
>>18557712
>>18557726
-
>>18557782
https://www.angelhaven.com/aod/ Try this site if you don't know Your Guardian Angel.
-
>>18557788
Depends how you made it, you most likely made a protective servitor, servitors are good and always have been as long as you know what you're doing and you're making them for benevolent reasons.
>>
>>18557771
I just... pray? Do I feel something when the angel comes?

I'll try it, but it just seems odd. Usually the ceremonies are much more elaborate.
>>
>>18557798
I felt calm and peaceful, but was wary because some entities pose as others and use you as a feeding ground.Trust in your heart and intuition, open the eye between the brows and you'll know who they are.
>>
>>18557800
Alright, so I pray to this Creator, and trust my intuition? Seems simple enough.
>>
>>18557790
I created GOD.
Or, I made something that gives me a hand in life and hopefully won't turn into something bad somehow.
>>18557794
Well, I made them purely to make me feel good and to keep me safe. But I'm hardly benevolent.
>>
>>18557820
That's still a servitor. they're pretty cool manifestations to have around and useful.
>>
Are there female angels? Or you are all genderless
>>
>>18557917
Female angels exist and they laugh at your tiny earthling wiener.
>>
>>18557925
Are we arguing again on the matter who's got the biggest willy [insert generic chinese name]?
>>
>>18557961
Hey.. Hey.. Hey.. This is library.
>>
>>18557925
Yeah, but what about the male angels? Do they covet my modest sausage?
>>
>>18557634

There's really people so stupid to think learning to fight will get you arrested?
>>
>>18558025
I assumed that by learning to fight you implied I would have to use my vast knowledge of close quarters combat in real life situations, thus leading to possibly accidentally killing the person I was trying to talk to.
>>
>>18555274
Do you have any resources on Enochian chants and how to use them?
>>
>>18558058

in a self defense situation
>>
File: IMG_1492.jpg (113KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1492.jpg
113KB, 500x404px
>>18558256
I don't, but I do have this pic. I'm also working on finding more information to compile into a pastebin and a mega download link.
>>
>>18550507
Dear Azrael, I ask for words of wisdom to guide me for the new Day. I have seen the Truth, but this has lead me to doubt myself. You tell us not to kill our ego as it is a part of us, but I have already done this. Why do I feel I am not fulfilling The Creators intentions for me?
>>
>>18558401
It's impossible to kill your ego. Even if you do have "an ego death", you're just creating a new one afterwards, probably with less impurities and more under control.
>>
>>18558387
Well, this MEGA library has a section devoted to Enonchism.

https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!hFgXxLqS

Thank you to the Ape of Thoth for compiling all these books into one place.

I've been reading through them but none of them actually go out and say what to do. I believe it involves the use of tables and diagrams.
>>
>>18558508
Thanks for the contribution and to The Ape of Thoth for compiling these books.
>>
>>18558401
Hast a thou not said Ye see the truth? Surely if this is so you won't doubt yourself, for in doing such an act leads to harming yourself and others without the intention to do so. Trust in thyself, thy heart, and be without selflessness.
>>
>>18558561
Selfishness* sorry for the typo, I'm on mobile.
>>
>>18550507
Why do threads like these attract so many autists ?
Is it the phrasing ? The words op uses ?
These threads where op claims to be of a higher plain always amazed me.
I mean its some bored fucker on 4chan. None of what he/she says holds any value.
I don't get it
>>
It doesn't matter if they're roleplaying if they still have actual applicable and useful knowledge to share. Regardless the format it's offered in, it's helpful and also rather fun to play along with the narrative.

Okie dokey. Next question.
Azrael, how long have you been projecting partially through this human medium and for how long do you intend to continue this offered cohabitation? What by their free will has this Anon offered? Themselves? As a lynchpin truth of Creation who is Death itself, do you ever have conversations with those passing over or is the process less personal than that?
>>
>>18550507
>>18550512
>>18550671
Doth thou suckle the branch of an acacia?
>>
>>18559339
I've been with him every life, he is a piece of me and I, a piece of him. I'm his higher self, always have been, always will be. Death is The Creators Will. I show to all their life and the life they've lived. From the beginning to the end before judgement is passed.
>>
>>18550507
Hey angel why can't I settle down ? Why can't I love ? Why am I so scared of moving on with my life? Why do I dwell on memories?
>>
>>18560439
You live in the past and allow yourself to thrive there. Fear nothing, act from thy heart, be without selflessness, pray to The Creator, and all Will be shown to you.
>>
I have a question. Am I moving along my path correctly? Is there something else that I should be doing right now to move me along?
>>
>>18560463
The path you chose is one not many venture on and stay true to. Seek guidance from an Angel, work from the heart and be selfless in all you do.
>>
Archived.
>>
>>18550507
This is just more valid shit that gurus have said for thousands of years. This follow your heart nonsense is no means to an end because most men know not of what they're heart wants. Empty words about divinity, actualization, and eternity but what is there to show for it. As to what the substantial reality might be, who knows? RP'ing this shut saying empty love and light catchphrases is hardly helpful. Just another snake in the grass. I'm starting to think that's all existence is. Just a snake in the grass
>>
>>18550839
Oh look the moon vagina 12star prophecy. Woopty fucking do I've been waiting for five years now, god. Make your fucking move already. I want to use this window to get out of this shit for good. I don't want advancement or higher consciousness, I want severance. I want out of the tree of life, anyway you can do that archangel? Make me an exception to infinity?
>>
>>18550925
Stop this madness. Your self fulfilling delusional prophecy of grandeur has just crossed the fucking line dude. Have a fucking heart it's his bro, trim down your ego so you won't be blind. You're no angel just mortal like the rest of us
>>
>>18560508
Nothing said has been egotistical in the slightest. Just a calm laid back attitude in all of his posts.
>>
>>18560512
Telling anon "I spoke to your brother" isn't somehow fucked up? What's egotistical is being a broken record giving out "advice" that anyone could've gathered from a love and light money grab self help book. This isn't knowledge, it's someone who's a bit to excited after reading truthism or whatever website they got their info from.
>>
>>18560512
The alchemists called them "puffers". Total showmen looking for a crowd. OP if all is apart of our destiny anyways then why do you need to interfere? If it all falls into place, then why break one of the universal rules for free will? Granted OP brought no new knowledge to the table here, only repeated stuff that's already been stated in better ways. Regardless, spouting off esoteric secrets as OP has done is a detriment to some people's own realization. Can't be breaking free will like that. OP is obviously a puffer.
>>
>>18553548
>what has happened and is currently happening is caused by Humanity's ignorance.

I disagree. A child soldier is ignorant. He acts out the will of am adult by proxy. It is the same with humanity, ignorant of the only truth, acting out someones or somethings will by proxy.
>>
Will I be reincarnated into a world of monster girls.
>>
>>18560432
So, basically, this means this person is your incarnation in the sense that you decided upon a time to incarnate upon this planet for certain reasons and the person you speak through is your incarnation/body?
What is the relationship between incarnation and the higher self?
>>
>>18560707
Did you just assume their gender? Disgusting man-pig-ghost rapist!!!!!!
>>
>>18560645
Humanity as a whole has acted ignorant for centuries on end.
-
>>18560714
It's written in the Book of Enoch about us incarnating and living among the Earth again. It's referred to as "The Time of Enoch." So incarnation is just reincarnation from what I've gathered, though I could be wrong about that. The higher self stems from your soul, the body is temporary while the soul is eternal. It's possible to destroy a soul, but that "destroyed" soul retuend back to The Creator.
>>
What should I do about my family and what career favors me Azrael?
>>
This is a pretty neat thread. Continue plz.
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.