[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Babushka Lady Attends Trump Inaguration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: bbl1.png (1MB, 1101x659px) Image search: [Google]
bbl1.png
1MB, 1101x659px
While viewing the Gigapixel image taken of Trump delivering his speech I found a lady who has a striking resemblance to the Babushka Lady from the JFK Assassination. She is wearing the same glasses and coat but a different babushka. I've included a picture of her and will post a few more so you can find her yourself in the gigapixel image.

The Gigapixel image can be found here: http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

I will reply to this post with remaining images.
>>
File: bbl2.png (2MB, 1288x649px) Image search: [Google]
bbl2.png
2MB, 1288x649px
In the Gigapixel image, you have to look to the left. She and the boy are circled in red.
>>
Here is an image from the JFK assassination showing the Babushka lady wearing nearly identical clothing with the same facial features, but maybe only 10 years older.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (130KB, 887x541px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
130KB, 887x541px
I must admit I'm more interested in the bizarre flag choices there. OK, the middle on is current, the outer two are the original 13. But what are the other two?
>>
>>18550564
apparently the 13 stars in rows was the first official flag designed by Francis Hopkinson
>>
>>18550601
Just an interesting fact, all five of these flags were hand made in San Antonio, Texas by a mom-and-pop flag maker company. At least Trump is delivering on keeping jobs in the US so far.
>>
>>18550564
I bet those flags are manufactured in Gyna
>>
She is the mother/matriarch of the bogdanoffs research them
>>
>>18550631
They outsource the manufacturing to China, the flag design is in house though.
>>
Here's a news article describing the flags and where they were made. However it could just be the media feeding us false news.

http://www.ksat.com/news/politics/dixie-flag-playing-major-role-trump-inauguration
>>
>>18550458
>>18550467
>>18550476
coat and glasses lool kinda same but face does not but i am not sure second image is blurry.
my question is how did you find it? did u just went through all the faces to fuking find something intresting?
are there any better picture from kennedy's so we can see her face in more detail?
interesting thread indeed if it is not shopped
>>
>>18550763
I can't be sure that the image isn't shopped, I mean it IS on CNN's website.

However I was using the Gigapixel image to verify claims made by President Trump that the media was using fake pictures of the mall. This picture clearly shows much higher attendance in the mall than the 250k people reported on the news. I don't believe it is as high as Trumps estimate of over 1million, but it's a very decent size crowd.

Anyway, I kept exploring the image trying to find all the secret service agents hidden behind the presidents and other places as well as trying to read the ID cards hanging on everyone's lanyards in the crowd and found her completely by accident. I'm not even sure he's related to her but there are very few people with sunglasses (tipoff that they may be secret service) and these two just stuck out of the crowd. I also didn't see any "Star" or "Gold and Red Acorn" lapel pins/stickers on them indicating (respectively) VIP guest or secret service protecting a president.

There are other secret service agents who have other gold and red lapel pins but not the acorn shape. I'm assuming these are not in a presidential detail.
>>
>>18550458
that's clearly a guy
>>
Does anyone else have any information about the Babushka Lady? I need someone who can confirm or debunk this.
>>
>>18551269
I can confirm that you think two people look similar thats paranormal as fuck
>>
>>18550458
Don't ask why but its demonic.
>>
>>18550814
How dare you assume its gender
>>
>>18550631
I've had a Trump tie for years that clearly says made in China, so... no?
>>
>>18550814
>>18551290
kek
>>
>>18550814
I think it might be Caitlyn Jenner
>>
File: 1404458961067.jpg (20KB, 300x562px) Image search: [Google]
1404458961067.jpg
20KB, 300x562px
>>18550458
>but a different babushka
wat
>>
File: HEKNOWS.png (853KB, 760x652px) Image search: [Google]
HEKNOWS.png
853KB, 760x652px
>>18550458
>>
>>18550476
>>18550458
the face literally has no resemblance (not disinfo)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.