[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOPE THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I'm forced to start a NOPE THREAD.

I'm quite sceptical in most ghost and paranormal stories I hear from relatives and internet, but today something weird happened to me.

>Playing Path Of Exile on my pc, in my room, everything is calm as usual
>Something really silky and smooth touches my right shoulder in a fluid motion.
>I turn around and the first thing I thought was that a member of my family threw some fresh clean t-shirt or something like that, they tend to do that.
>Not scared but curious I get up and make it to the main/kitchen room, no one.
>Dad's sleeping
>Mom and sis in the backyard with the doggos
>Ask them if theu threw something at me
>"What, no"
>Proceed to go back and keep playing PoE
>Curse the "ghost" and taunt it to do it again, if not he's a fag.
>Nothing happens
>Take a nap, wake up feeling like a truck came on my face.
Don't know how I can explain it, some paranormal shit happened years ago but I came out with logic explanations, don't know about this one.
Give me your comments about it, sorry for the broken english, post your NOPES
>>
>>18550100

What kind of character do you play on PoE?
>>
I got into writing (and being paid for it) through my first and only possible hallucination. I still question if it was the real thing or not.
>>
>>18551528
and what was the hallucination
>>
>>18551533
we'll probably have to buy his book to find out
>>
>>18550100
>be me, 6 years old
>cleaning bedroom alone upstairs
>middle of the day
>walk into hallway
>hear my mom's voice in her room
>the lights are off
>"ookay mom. why are your lights off?"
>when I walk in I see a vision of Gengar
>"Why is THAT the only scary thing you can think of?"
>right after hearing that
>grumbling, raspy voice
>I AM GOING TO HAUNT YOU
>run crying downstairs
>learn years later I was fucking with myself through time
>because I hate myself
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.