[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible shadow person ecounter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: szadoł srajpost.jpg (20KB, 285x190px) Image search: [Google]
szadoł srajpost.jpg
20KB, 285x190px
The other night I woke up at 3:30. I literally saw some shadowy person standing above my bed and staring at me. I was so scared that I could't move, than I felt sudden ugrge to go to the loo and the shadow figure simply vanished away into thin air. What do you think? Do you have similar experience?
>>
>couldnt move
its sleep paralysis
>>
>>18549970
What is difference between shadow person and shadow hedgehog?
>>
>>18550164
dunno
>>
>>18550177
The first requires imagination.
>>
>>18550164
one is a hallucination and the other was made by a scientist to collect Chaos emeralds to destroy the earth
>>
I seen something similar.
Woke up from a nigthmare and when opened eyes there was a very tall figure with gray skin(not sure because of colorblindness and milde darkness) gigantic hollow eyes an small femur-like bones sticking out every where like they were shards of bone shoved in the flesh.
So anyone can share a thougth, thank you.
>>
They all have seen it.

>spooky
>>
>>18550980
same experience, can't moved and saw a completely black monkey like human figure w/ a big red eyes....maybe my imagination was too messed up when I was a child.
>>
Must have been an Indian shadow person.
>>
You mean niggers?
>>
>>18549970
Had the same thing happen to me, had sleep paralysis and my bedroom door was open.

I could see by bathroom door, which was also open, and a figure walked out of the bathroom.

It's just sleep paralysis, dude
>>
File: sleepparalysisdemon.jpg (19KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
sleepparalysisdemon.jpg
19KB, 500x349px
>>18549970
Sleep paralysis my nig. Weird phenomenon and everyone experiences a similar feeling of a presence and see weird shit (because of their dream world slowly fading out of mix with real life). It's happened to me. I didn't see the person or thing, but I knew my door was open and I could feel a lurking presence behind me and even hear the soft shuffling of feet on the carpet. I was paralyzed and looking out the bay windows that I was laying towards. Heard a lot of staticky noise like wind and it looked fuzzy and wispy outside against the streetlight, like ash or snow kind of whipping around. And I could also hear a southern woman's voice (sounded like my sister) calling my name. Just breathed deep and hard and slowly it all vanished and I was able to move again. A fucking phenomenal experience, but terrifying, and I don't know how chronic sleep paralysis victims deal with that shit.
>>
>>18552012
Incredible
>>
I suffer from csp, I learned to live with it, my mother even taught me some incantations you think of (since you have no power to speak) in order for whatever is on you to leave.
>>
>>18549970
I've had similar experience. Not too long ago I woke up to something being thrown to my face like a pebble. my boyfriend was sleeping on my right side and whatever was being thrown at me I couldn't really see it. But then I saw a hand slowly rise up behind him, it was like a white ghostly hand I guess. It was slowly waving its hand at me, like "hello." I screamed at it "FUCK OFF." I woke up my boyfriend and whatever it was, it was gone.

I forgot to mention too, I was actually woken up by the sound of hooves, like a horse or some shit. idk nigga shit cray.
>>
>>18549970
As many already said, it's sleep paralysis. I'll add this: hypnagogic hallucinations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia
>>
Shit is fucking cray my nig. Especially when I go through paralysis when I'm home alone. Fuck that shit.
>>
one time I woke up and felt the presence/breath of a minotaur-like shadow creature.

I live in an indian burial ground too, 10/10

I also have other odd cases of sleep paralysis of sorts. Stuff like bright lights of many colors, sometimes alternating shining thru my windows during sleep paralysis at 2 am or 3 am and going away as I come out of sleep paralysis.

One odd time, I was drifting into sleep, and heard the sound of like some wierd engine humming overhead, and my body felt like it got shocked, like the feeling you get if you lick a 9 volt over my whole body, eyes shut, and I hear all sorts of other weird noises, eventually I hit actual sleep, and go full lucid nightmare mode during it, wake up on the floor, sweaty as fuck.

Great time of my life.
>>
>>18555127
thank you for this. When I explain my experience with sleep paralysis and what causes this "in-between" world that you experience, no one knows what the fuck I mean by hypnagogia.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.