[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I realized I've been focusing too much on the mind and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

File: download (17).jpg (5KB, 307x164px) Image search: [Google]
download (17).jpg
5KB, 307x164px
So I realized I've been focusing too much on the mind and neglecting the body. Besides obviously lifting and diet, is there any magic I can do to get swole af for Geburah?
>>
http://www.jonathanfields.com/brain-buff-research-thoughts-on-strength-fitness-weight-loss/
>>
>>18549809
Don't forget leg day
>>
>>18549809
Go back to /fit/ and stay there, dumbass.
>>
>>18549819
That is really interesting. Never thought about it like that.

>yfw you gain more gains through meditation than /fit/
>>
>>18549819
>tfw you do both
>>
>>18549809

DONT FORGET TO TAP INTO THE POWER OF BRODIN

THE ALLSWOLEN WILL PUMP YOU UP IF YOU PROMOTE HIM IN YOUR GYM.

SPREAD THE GAINZ , THE MIGHT OF BRODIN WILL BE WHIT YOU , THE GYMVALAH IS OPEN TO THOSE WHO LIFTH.
>>
>>18549819
>The third group listened to audio CDs that guided them to imagine themselves going through the same workout as the exercising group, three times a week.

shit I need to listen to what they were
>>
>>18550019
That's not the point of the study though. The recordings are arbitrary. What matters is that they have proven that the conscious/subconscious mind can influence the body directly (as opposed to the unconscious which is what controls the body)

Of course many of us already knew this by experience. (as most paranormal things begin with, "unprovable experiences")

What this article says is basically you can meditate visualizing yourself working out and it will work
>>
>>18550055
I get it thanks for your double dubs

yeah visualizing yourself and meditating 15 minutes a day will do wonders for you

professional athletes do this before big game or fights to get in the zone

another tips for meditation and visualization?
>>
>>18550086
To meditate easily follow pic related

For visualizing it's just what it sounds like. You might want to work on your pineal gland first if you live in a western country tho
>>
>>18549809
GOMAD breh
>>
Research Dynamic tension and Old school Isometrics. That shit will give you crazy gorilla strength in body and in mind simultaneously. Stay the fuck away from mainstream fitness craze.
>>
File: 1473522468458.jpg (41KB, 520x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473522468458.jpg
41KB, 520x720px
How can i practice my sorcery? is there a school like hogwarts to practice my magic? I want to cast and wield spells. pls respond.
>>
File: doitfaggot.gif (238KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
doitfaggot.gif
238KB, 300x200px
>>18549809
do a barrel roll
>>
Yoga
>>
Really though, is there any kind of pagan magic or whatever to improve your own physical condition?
>>
>>18551063
This. Bruce Lee swore by isometrics and he was Bruce Lee.
>>
>>18549809
>grow grow grow
>>
>>18551182

2006 called, they want their meme back.
>>
>>18551063
does this shit work by itself? Do you need to add weight training?
>>
>>18551323
No you fat fucking loser. It takes hard work, dedication, motivation, and discipline. Holy fuck are you seriously so much of a fucking loser you're looking for magic to get you big instead of working hard? You're never going to make it, you're always going to look mediocre, and I guarantee you haven't focused shit on "the mind", because you're about as dumb as they get.
>>
>>18551063
I've been doing bodyweight workout for a while but after reading some up I wonder, is it truly viable? I'd easily do that in the morning and do some BW in the evening after work desu.
>>
>>18551450
It doesn't work at all. That's why the biggest and strongest guys DONT do it
>>18551486
No, see above.
>>
>>18552403
Isometrics is used in advanced lifters. There's no reason for a beginner to focus on it though. Really good for prehab, stretching and getting past sticking points though.
>>
>>18552406
Find me an olympic gold medal winning weightlifter or champion strongman who does that shit
>>
>>18549809
Visit the temple of Heracles or Zeus in Greece.
Then scale Mount Olympus.
>>
>>18552426
Tell me a detailed training regime that they've published.

World record deadlifter Andy Bolton does use them though and you would know that of you read his books.
>>
>>18549809
Pain. Everything is about exchange. In order to get paid money, you need to do something that earns you that cash.

You want to get swole as fuck. You are going to need to be hurt as fuck.

Perception is reality right? Well you can change perception with actions. Therefore changing reality. Which in itself is a form of magic. You go to the gym and work your ass off. All of a sudden more and more people are attracted to you.

Don't chant to some deity for bigger arms. Chant to your weights with your arms. That is the ritual you need to perform.

If you were a deity that was capable of granting others extra abilities. Who would you be more likely to get involved with. The guy who asks you for what he wants. Or the guy who goes and gets it for himself.

If i was like that. I would want someone on my level. I would get so bored with mortals that beg me for extra handouts. My eye would be caught by the one who works for it himself.

The only kind that would like the type to ask, would be the ones looking solely for something in return. No point in offering your loyalty or services for that exchange as you wouldnt have been much use without what i gave to you.

But if you came to me after doing it. Well then that would be a different.

If there are more powerful being and deities out there. Then they are probably bored as shit of the same old people coming to them and begging them for help.

Why kneel before a deity, when you could shake their hand. Don't pray to the deity. Be the deity.
>>
>>18549809
>is there any magic I can do to get swole af for Geburah?
I created sigils and I draw them on the back of my hands so I think about them while lifting.
>>
>>18552460
And it doesn't do anything. Shits made up
>>
>>18551480
I shit in your mouth, down your throat, and on your opinions

You are a fake macho man with a fragile ego
>>
>>18552549
It would seem, the more macho the man, the more fragile the ego. Know this for a fact. I let that bravado bullshit get in my head. It just makes you weaker.

Strength isnt gained from hurting those who are weaker than you but teaching them how to overcome it.

You want some real advive when it comes to getting swole. Do it on your own. Get your own weights. Do not get wrapped up with the fucking chads. Those fuckers right there might as well be a satan worshipping cult. Honestly, the worst kind of people i ever encountered.

And i have met a lot of shitheads in my life.
>>
>>18552441
>Perception is reality right?
No. Stopped reading there.
>>
>>18552465
And yet it totally does do something.
Isn't it amazing how much of a cuck you are?

See, a respectable disagreeing answer is "The benefits, while real, are all psychological", but you didn't answer that. Not even close.
No, you decided to go with the most bluepilled cucked thing you could say.
Stay unswole bro
>>
>>18552932
You need to have a specially low functioning brain to make yourself believe in magic. Nice memes btw.
>>
>>18552940
>Newton spent most of his time researching the occult
You're just not good enough to experience it. Dont be salty about it lol
>>
>>18549809
>I'm a fat loser and I think I should stop roleplaying a get my life in order, please help me

>>>/fit/
>>
>>18552948
He was also a pretty shitty person to be around.
>>
>>18552948
He also died a virgin.
>>
Just focus in your mind that your are really buff and strong. Your Tulpa will think are you a handsome strong hero. Just close your eyes and meditate and feel that you are fit and in shape. That will solve everything.
>>
>>18552958
>>18552955
Better than you nigga
>>
>>18553012
I may not change the world but at least I got laid.
>>
File: 1479851938223.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
1479851938223.png
208KB, 807x935px
>>18549819
>tfw too intelligent to work out in real life
>>
>>18553021
Lol u shit
>>
>>18553026
Better than you nigga
>>
>>18553032
Naah nigga. Never that
Nobody do it like we do it you nahimsayin'?
Straight G's nigga, G's up nigga
Infamous nigga
Y'all know what time it is man
We clip up over here nigga
>>
>>18553102
I was quoting you earlier. Subtlety isn't your thing right? Asperger perhaps?
>>
>>18553110
Why dont you clean my asshole out with the tip of your tongue

Do it lovingly fag
>>
>>18553145
Did you just admit you'd like to be rimmed by another man?
>>
>>18553167
Just you baby
>>
>>18553176
Well don't use fag as an insult then since you admitted being homosexual.
>>
>>18553184
Not any man. Your tongue specifically. I want it to tongue my asshole
>>
>>18553225
Damn you're even falling in love with me. I'm flattered.
>>
>>18551450
Yes, If your goal is pure strength then isometrics will take you another level. Find a big brick wall and just practice trying to push it down everyday. If you don't reach the level were you actually can, you will have insane levels of strength and will have problem toppling a tree.

Don't listen to the cucks who don't agree with and jack off to barstarzz and mainstream youtube videos where the guy eats creatine, yoga pants, and works out to gay pop music that goes like "wwoooooo" or "dun dun".
>>
>>18553243
Why are you so afraid of homosexuality?
>>
>>18552549
Kill yourself beta male. You don't deserve advice
>>
>>18553251
You lose everytime you post it's hilarious.
>>
>>18550055
I get that for strength exercises, but what about cardio? Breathing is ahuge part of cardio workout andI can't bother simulating cardio breathing while meditating. I can get my heart rate up with my mind, but how to get good oxygen saturation without heavy breathing?
>>
>>18553145
Put a straw in your asshole, let him drink.

>>18553110
And now s your chance to shoot a small dart directly into his anus. Be sure to dip the tip into something interesting. Make him pay
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-22-16-27-44.jpg (476KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-22-16-27-44.jpg
476KB, 1080x1920px
>>18553520
Yes thats what I'm doing. Shitposting

I post complete shit and 3 people will swoop to it like flies and sniff it up their snoot straw; spend an hour long car ride entertaining me with their deep butt hurt and rustled jimmies then I just fucking leave them hanging with their dick out and nobody to fuck with it but yourselves.

Peace out faggots,

StarTroll PussyKiller

*drops mix*
>>
>>18553300
Look up Wim Hoff method for something far out.

Otherwise you want an altitude tent. You can make one using a pressure swing adsorption oxygenator, they ocasionally come up fairly cheap due to the previous owner dying. This should increase stuff like haemoglobin in the blood. Another option is underwater swimming. You can then breathe in air with a higher oxygen content too, using the oxygenator again.

You're probably saturated with oxygen anyway though, hyperventilating just raises the oxygen content in your lungs (I can't remember the exact numbers but the air in your lungs is usually a few percent lower in oxygen content than than external air. Hyperventilating replaces all the air in your lungs with outside air though so in some sense you do have more oxygen in your body). Same for oxygenator.
>>
>>18553659
I know about all of those, I wanted to know how to simulate cardio workout and the conditions it puts the lungs in. I can do strength exercises with methods stated itt, but the heavy breathing of cardio exercises is messing with my meditation
>>
>>18553685
Get better at meditating bro,
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.