[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychic Attacks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: que acaba de pasar.jpg (45KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
que acaba de pasar.jpg
45KB, 500x334px
>be me a couple months ago
>sleeping in my bed as usual around 9 AM
>not fully awake but slightly aware of my surroundings
>suddenly feel a presence above me
>be confused but try to ignore it and go back to sleep
>it comes closer and I feel it trying to communicate with me, not through words but thoughts
>somehow be able to tell it’s some sort of female entity, asking for permission to do something to me, I’m not sure what it is or if I want to find out
>feel her face so close to mine they almost touch
>get scared because I have no idea what’s going on and tell her to go away
>wake up
>wonder what the fuck just happened but never tell anyone because I’m afraid of people thinking I’m crazy
What happened to me that day, /x/? Was I almost possessed? Or was it something else?
Has anything like that ever happened to you?
>>
Something kinda like that happened to me except it didn't speak, it just started chocking me
>>
>>18549700
That sounds scary. Did you ever find out what it was?
>>
>>18549678
I remember something similar although i remember pointing some spots
>>
>>18549708
not telling it to go away
>>
>>18549711
because they hurt and wanted something to alleviate them fast
>>
>>18549716
The spots of course
>>
>>18549719
i even had made some hours ago some pictures
>>
>>18549708
What do you mean by pointing spots?
>>
>>18549727
Some places used to hurt really bad and whenever she touched me the pain used to go away i said stop there please heal me here
>>
>>18549735
Oh, so it was a benevolent entity?
I sometimes regret telling whatever visited me to go away, but I was kinda scared so I just trusted my gut.
>>
>>18549744
no idea if its benevolent all i know is that something hurt and she could alleviate me i drew a picture some long hours ago about it
>>
>>18549755
when it started to hurt
>>
>>18549755
Care to share it?
Also, out of curiosity, what's your first language?
>>
>>18549764
Share how?
Not English thats for sure the same as the lady assuming assumptions
>>
>>18549769
The lady assuming assumptions? What?
I mean, can you post here the pictures you drew?
>>
File: it.png (6KB, 488x342px) Image search: [Google]
it.png
6KB, 488x342px
something like this
>>
>>18549783
it hurt
>>
>>18549785
and i pointed that out its not the first time i had pointed spots that hurt i spent quite some time doing that
>>
>>18549785
Strange. I have no idea what happened to you.
>>
>>18549794
Some times when it touched and heal someting the surrounding area would hurt so i asked to heal that too that place hurt so i asked to stop what it was doing and heal there first i remember i did some specific gestures
>>
>>18549678
Maybe a case of sleep paralysis
>>
>>18549808
I said something in the veins of "stop" and then a few seconds later i pointed with my finger where it hurt to that area but then i think she went away for some reason
>>
>>18549812
Funny you should mention it, my sister suffers from this almost every night. The way she describes it is nothing like what happened to me though.
>>
You blue-balled yourself from a wet-dream.
>>
>>18549815
O but thats what happen i've been doing that for almost a day. I remember waking up 5 am asking her to fix that cause it hurt but got no answer

When i went to bed i start to feel something and tell it to stop but i didn't knew quite what it was cause i have a condition in my ear when i realized it was her i told her to stop and later i pointed out the spot that hurt me she had been healing or at the very list (numbing pain) me the same way the day before

I drew a picture similar to what i posted around 5 am
>>
Sleep paralysis. Stop sleeping in so late. Sleep on your side. Block sunlight.
>>
>>18549826
It was so real though. I know what dreaming is like and it wasn't like that all.
Also, gross. I don't swing that way. I think. Why would I dream about something like that?
>>18549833
I don't go to sleep that late...and what does sunlight have to do with anything?
>>
>>18549833
Don't think it was sleep paralysis it had something to do with her wherever she touched i would feel relief but the surrounding areas would feel pain and contract and get heated as in voltage pain
>>
>>18549844
Stop shitting up my thread, make your own.
>>
>>18549841
>Why would I dream about something like that?
Because you're a human being like everyone else? Sexuality is pretty dark for everybody.
>>
Sleep paralysis?
>>
>>18549855
Well...still. It was way too real to be a dream.
>>18549857
I was half awake and she wasn't scary or anything like how people describe the things they see when they're sleeping, and I didn't try to move, so honestly I don't know if I was paralyzed or not but I really doubt it. And I only freaked out because I was confused.
>>
>>18549678
/x/ - roleplay
>>
>>18549678
Sounds like sleep paralysis or some other kind of hypnagogic phenomenon.
>>
>sleeping in my bed as usual around 9 AM

get a fucking job and your attacker will go away.
>>
>>18549678
Did she leave forever?
>>
>>18549885
I have a job though.
>>18549891
Nothing out of the ordinary has happened to me since then. So, I guess?
>>
Had same exact thing for years.
Every night a tall black figure stood next to my bed. From the outlines he was wearing a coat and old style top hat thing. I could not move..felt paralyzed. I changed rooms to sleep...7 diffrent rooms...it always found me in a couple of days.
One time it chocked me in my sleep. I woke up and sat up still feeling hands around my neck...out of breath i started swinging my arms around hitting something in the dark.
After that it dissapeared.
But some entity still remained and even some of my friends had contact with it. While sleeping over a girl felt someone breathing on her neck from very close...no it was not me ;)
Things moved and droped out of shelves in a middle of beer drinking etc.
But after i got a cat and she started sleeping there the thing dissapeared.
Cat power!
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.