[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/wQ3bJN1zLKw How does this not explain enough?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (367KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
367KB, 960x640px
https://youtu.be/wQ3bJN1zLKw

How does this not explain enough?

The media has knowledge. It gives them knowledge. It creates man. Then man has learned. Man builds. Man creates. Media takes back knowledge. Gone. Simple. Media has attention. You never know why. You think they lie.

They take you in. You become them. You die.

All these actor/famous deaths happen for a reason.
>>
>>18549413
Yes, hello.

Me again. What's the difference? You see it right? In the video you understand?

Media is powerful. You could say it alters behavior in ones self. Change who a person becomes just for some people by the media they watch?

Now apply that to YouTube, made by you, but not really. They just wanna know what you LIKE to watch. YOUR FAVORITE videos your FAVORITE for a reason right? Hmm, let us have a look at that. Yes. I see. Music? Movies? Hmm. These people you SUBCRIBED to must be important too. You watch them a lot, and even for long amounts of time? Here are some more things relevant to this. These weren't? Hmm, my bad, we'll fix that.

Happy? Good. Let's keep it that way. Let me show you only the good things. What? You want to look at bad things?

... Well okay then, but I'm keeping at least one eye on you.

War? Crime? Alright, that's fair. Here is news for that. Just don't ask or the classified stuff. We shouldn't answer, it's too bad. You should focus on the good side.
>>
Now that we got that settled, what else do you wanna know?

Oh, that's just nasty. But whatever that's you, just nothing TOO LEWD, it OFFENDS my eye.

Agreed? No?

>>
>>18549454
Unsubscribed then. That's not so bad right?

It better be. You're supposed to be changing for the better, I mean look at these videos you like so much that cheers you up, just don't kill yourself or others is that so hard to ask for, just look at the good stuff on this side.

Still looking at the bad stuff? No? Good. Glad we got over it. Still though, now we HAVE to keep an eye on you.

You sure do speak out a lot. Some of your opinions do not match the majority. There are many majorities though, from all sides. Yours just so happens to be the weakest link we suppose.

Your time is ticking. You e got things to do. You have to stay busy. You have to wake up early and do your job. Do this for us and then come back. Back to the good stuff. You don't like that much? Well here's more stuff that you usually like. You like the old. Okay, here you go.
>>
>>18549474
Have you been watching? Alright, we'll leave you alone then. Have fun.

HEY, YOU, YOU LIKE THIS! YOU LOVE IT. HERE IT IS. RIGHT HERE. RIGHT NOW. FOR THIS PRICE. WHAT YOU WANT. RIGHT HERE. YOU WANT IT? You got it , for this convenient looooow price, it's a deal between me and you if you buy it over phone, so I can hear it's you, right?

CONSIDER IT NOW!

Hey there again, more of what you like is right here. I found a NEW one from the one you LIKE. You might FAVORITE this one.
>>
>>18549491
Well I'm going to sign off for awhile and leave you with that. It's all common knowledge right, no skepticism right?

Of course there would be. But whatever, this thread isn't meant for if. ITs an it, no ifs/and/or but's.

Have fun with that knowledge. Really ponder on it. Just think about it rationally.
>>
ur a faget
>>
>>18549502

OH MY GOD!

I GET IT NOW!

loljk you fucking autistic incoherent idiot
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.