[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evidence thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10

File: 1379552990-turkey+ufo+2.png (86KB, 547x226px) Image search: [Google]
1379552990-turkey+ufo+2.png
86KB, 547x226px
Can anyone of you provide one piece of undoubtful evidence for the paranormal or a conspiracy theory?
>>
Goverment spy on us.

>NSA employes pay taxes.

Unidentified Flying Objects.

>As many eye witness and reports as you want.

Elections fraud

>DNC rigged the primary.
>>
at what point does something become fact? It being confirmed on CNN or BBC news is what most people seem to think otherwise its a conspiracy theory.
>>
TOWER 7
>>
>>18548980
probably seeing it for yourself, but taking a grain of salt with every account you hear, just in case it is factual.

And i guess really really good footage. then again, its up to you on how you take it.
>>
>>18548980
evidence
>>
File: 1484731058299.jpg (47KB, 850x608px) Image search: [Google]
1484731058299.jpg
47KB, 850x608px
>>
File: alien.png (153KB, 359x353px) Image search: [Google]
alien.png
153KB, 359x353px
>>
>>18548898
project bluebook
>>
Many people refuse to believe what they can clearly see for themselves. I've seen people post even here on /x/ reporting they've seen a UFO and literally cannot believe it. They post that they saw something and come up with the most incredibly convoluted scenario to explain it away.

In fact the cognitive dissonance is so strong that some believe a scenario such as UFOs are piloted by time travelling humans from the far future, or that the US government alone has somehow kept antigravity science secret for 70 years since they stole it from the Nazis, and everyone else in the whole world has never figured this out.

That these scenarios are more likely than the possibility of ET visitors speaks volumes about public perception that the sum total of consciousness in the cosmos exists here on Earth alone. No wonder they don't talk to us openly.
>>
>>18548898
ftp://joelixny.ddns.net/The%20All-Embracing%20Library/ESTABLISHMENT/The%20network%20of%20global%20corporate%20control.pdf
also
ftp://joelixny.ddns.net/The%20All-Embracing%20Library/ESTABLISHMENT/HUMAN%20EXPERIMENTATION/

mostly everything in ftp://joelixny.ddns.net/The%20All-Embracing%20Library/ESTABLISHMENT/

enjoy
>>
File: IMG_5028.jpg (24KB, 160x191px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5028.jpg
24KB, 160x191px
>>18548898
>>
File: NorthwoodsMemorandum.jpg (383KB, 1206x1636px) Image search: [Google]
NorthwoodsMemorandum.jpg
383KB, 1206x1636px
Sure... here you go, OP.

Conspiracy fact: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
>>
>>18548937
This lowered my IQ
>>
>>18548898
Is no longer "theory" is its real.

Just google your favorite newspaper on the Snowden revelations and call it a day.
>>
It doesn really take much to get into lobbysm/loomy community you know.. Just become a self-employed businessman, knowing the markets will be your duty. Thats how you'll get inside everyone's little home, there are paid services offering this..It's not CIA, they are called market researches and always let you know what ppl think/approve/drink/shit in the toilette/buy/sell/vote etc..

This is simple "conspiracism".
>>
>>18554555
I work in a game studio and I think they pay another company for this kind of information (users data/behavior). Also it's crazy how much psychology is put into games these days so they become addictive. And I'm just in a small studio, I can't imagine how it is in a big company like McDonald's or Coca Cola for example. I think the best thing to do against this as an individual is to be unpredictable and always second guess what's being sold to you.
>>
File: 1454413070084.png (1MB, 1028x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1454413070084.png
1MB, 1028x1240px
>>18554575
google kappa skeleton real pic related

vaccines: are little ufos and cause cancer (graphs on /sci/ archive little ufos)
reptos: youtube the following, 'thailand reptilian real', 'hex county reptilian', 'lee county reptilian', 'forest creature oregon', 'son doong cave reptilian'
chemtrails: is skynet, maybe for missile defense, maybe a soft kill, definition of a net is something you cant escape surrounding you
matresses are satellite dishes (holodecks), all existing mind control patents use coils, youtube aman apeman (and google coil array)

meh

bushes and clintons r royal english blood, 1000 concentration fema camps built (google map fema camps usa), actively staffing them (google us army mos31e), algeria and egypt had race wars (nw africa/ne africa, perfect bombing stations for eu planes), greece/ukraine destabilized, built walls in iraq/afghan (to slow down future muslim hordes).... king harry potter of the world soon, especially visibile if they go north from ukraine (ex latvia or belarus.. latvia was in the news last week!)

the sweet n low, fluoride, chlorine, gmo conspiracies are most likely true... allegedly were still fighting curses/people/prayer and blackmagic from vietnamese and germans and muslims. (for false flag war)

some videos on these at my youtubes bleeat88 and aman apeman
>>
File: badtroll.jpg (68KB, 550x409px) Image search: [Google]
badtroll.jpg
68KB, 550x409px
>>18554664
>quoting a genuine case of marketing psychology
>"vaccines: are little ufos and cause cancer (graphs on /sci/ archive little ufos)"
>>
Okay /x/, I've been contemplating posting this for a while. I have seen some shit. There are two separate occasions where I have seen space ships. Both of these have taken place in the Comox Valley on Vancouver island.

I also haven't green texted in over 6 months. Bear with me.

>Friend L and I are walking down the beach in Comox.
>Time is around 9:00 pm.A week and a half before Christmas
>When we get outside at first I notice a bright star near the horizon.
>Don't think much of it and we continue down the beach, talking and chilling
>We were on the topic of time when I notice the star I had been subconsciously following to is now at the tree line down the beach from us
>I stop and look at L. "That's not a star, is it?"
>"Nope."
>This thing is seriously bright.
>Impossibly bright for a star sitting at the tree line.
>What kind of star do you see at the tree line anyway?
>Staring at it I can see subtle red and green lights flashing in intervals.
>Silence. No animals.
>Just a distinct love energy.
>Starting to get freaked out now bc it's about 200 metres or so away
>Start shouting that I'm happy with my human experience right here, then L coaxes me to try breathing.
>take deep breaths together and centre
>The ship flies away.

Experience 1/2
>>
>>18546426
>>
>>18549210
>image isn't same as thumbnail

fucking spoops
>>
>>18549173
Well now we all know that was just some government employees doing nothing but sitting on there asses pretending to be psychic and getting payed for it by the feds because our government is too inefficient to investigate retarded agencie's checkbooks.
>>
File: max_it_was_horrible.jpg (53KB, 571x781px) Image search: [Google]
max_it_was_horrible.jpg
53KB, 571x781px
>>18549173

Astronomical incompetence like this is why I'm coasting like a bastard.

This is real, and you can bet your ass they have plenty more where that came from.
>>
File: 1485134381673.jpg (14KB, 234x235px) Image search: [Google]
1485134381673.jpg
14KB, 234x235px
>>18554664
>vaccines: are little ufos and cause cancer
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.