[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /x/ it's nearly/around 4 AM as I type this so apologies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: headbust.jpg (24KB, 286x499px) Image search: [Google]
headbust.jpg
24KB, 286x499px
Alright /x/ it's nearly/around 4 AM as I type this so apologies if this is just severely retarded.
Recently I've been thinking about some spooky stuff that's happened over the years of the houses. So get some music, food or some other shit while you have a read. It seems to be mainly ghost related stuff I would assume so if that ain't something you're interested in reading then I advise you skip this thread. Not paranoid or anything, just got me thinking recently.

>be around 7-8ish
>living in a cul-de-sac neigborhood
>summer time
>kids are out playing n' shit nearly 90% of the time (we live near a elementary so this is obviously why)
>house family and I lived in at the time had a somewhat oldish shed in the backyard
>one of my brothers and his friends used to spend the night n' shit in there
>there was also a bust statue for some fucking reason despite the only one who did something similar to sculpting was my dad, though he mainly did pottery unless that's the same shit.
>bored, decide to go jump on the trampoline we used to own
>oldest brother was kind of protective me and if I ever left the house I needed to tell him where I was going
>tell him I'm going to jump on the trampoline
>he says it's ok
>outside now
>everyone's out and about
>make way towards the trampoline
>i shit you not /x/, everything went silent out of nowhere and I hear a groan coming DIRECTLY from the fucking shed
>head bust is staring directly at me
>oh fuck that
>immediately head back inside the house

this could have just been my imagination fucking with me, though I never really even thought about that bust or shed. I thought it was just my brother and his friends also being assholes, but I remembered they were out of town at the time. I have more if any of you are interested. Pic related, this is the closest I can get to what the head bust looked like.
>>
I fucked up in the above text. I meant the houses I lived in over the years.
>>
>>18548736
doesn't sound too interesting desu
>>
>>18548739
Fair enough, thanks for the input at the least anon.
>>
post moar
>>
>>18548736
>implying it wasn't your dad/brother getting a blow job in the shed
>>
please continue, OP, if you're still around
>>
>>18548759
plot twist, they both were involved.
>>
>>18548751

You ask, I shall give.

>11 years old
>new home, this one is kind of a wreck
>creaky as fuck floors
>backyard is pretty bad to be lurking about in (there were literally weeds taller than me growing at the time)
>some cracks and such in the walls of the kitchen
>downstairs wasn't much better, shitty plumbing too
>at times water would leak through the ceiling in one of my siblings room
>we shrug it off and somewhat fix the place up
>years later one of my sisters has a child
>mom buys this fucking dog like toy for the kid
>pic related
>youngest sister doesn't like it, gives her bad vibes
>don't think too much of it and neither does one of my brothers
>few weeks later
>sister says she keeps hearing shit in her room, like whispers of her name and seeing orbs. Typical ghost shit you'd hear in a 2006 reality TV show
>kind of spooked but think she's just messing with me
>recently during the afternoon and day times
>that damn dog toy would randomly say one of the things it's voice box has
>sister is too scared to sleep in her room, so she sleeps in the family room
>stayed up kind of late, toy hasn't done anything
>eventually go to bed
>wake up next day to see sister is sleeping in my brother and i's room
>ask what's going on
>she says the toy was on the arm of the couch near her feet staring at her
>beg your fucking pardon?

Eventually my parents got a divorce and we ended up moving again. Though the house I lived in with my mom, nothing of interest happened there. I have an extra that happened when I stayed over at my aunt's house for the summer. Will share if interested.
>>
>>18548769
>Will share if interested.
either post it or don't, but please don't ask this at the end of every story.
>>
>>18548772
Right right. Sorry about that. These are two since the second one is actually more recent.

>about 13 this time around
>aunt has a bed room mainly for guests
>cousin was going to have friends over so I have to sleep in it
>remember aunt was telling me about how the house is what her grand parents used to live in.
>go on
>eventually tells me the house is actually haunted
>here we go again
>think she's just fucking around like she usually is
>eventually pulls up a picture of an outside view of the house
>zoom in and we see two figures of a man and woman looking at each other though it was more of a recent picture
>realize that's the guest room
>realize I have to sleep in a room where an old man and women are going to be watching me sleep
>the room is also filled with fucking barbie dolls

What good luck right /x/?

>fast forward, 9 PM
>laying down trying to sleep
>feel that someone is watching me
>hear one of the dolls fall over
>immediately leave room and sleep downstairs in family room (I just realized I pretty much did the same shit my sister did.)

it happened another time again, but it was the same execution. inb4 my aunt was just pulling some cunning master prank on me.

last one.

>about November of last year
>sitting in room browsing around on computer
>hear a loud bang coming from outside of backyard
>go investigate
>nothing there

I doubt the last one was anything paranormal, probably some animals making loud shit. But is it just me, or do I just have bad luck of entering houses with ghosts in them? And regarding that picture, unless I can convince my aunt to send it to me. Don't expect it to be shown here. And that's all from me, sorry for any faggotry done tonight. Have a good night /x/.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.