[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scary Stuff plz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1498738925021930641.jpg (39KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1498738925021930641.jpg
39KB, 800x450px
Any scary stuff you got for me so i cannot sleep for several days?
>>
>>18548723
Der....
Kuchen....
Ist....
Eine....
LÜGE!!!!
>>
>Any scary stuff you got for me so i cannot sleep for several days?

Read the board and archives lazy ass.
>>
>>18548723

One time I was on the Internet and bored.
And the I got TOR and went to the deep web and I went to the Hidden Wiki and clicked on a link. And then suddenly I saw a box that I thought was a video or ad but no. It was a camera inside of my ROOMM!!!

And I was scared oh man and a guy typed "I see you. I'm gonna get you!" And I said "fuck You man" and he said "I'll get you soon I no where u live and he knew my name.

And then I got off and thought everything was OK but 2 days later I heard a knock on the door and was scared and hid in my room! And then I went to the window and a guy punched through it and tried to grabbed me and I called 911!!!!!

And the cops ware re clnjnf and he smiled and me and said he was gonna get me but I ran away and hid. But then when I looked he was gone.

take it from me don't ever go 2 deep web. It might sound cool but k learned my lesson and u will too and it's not cool and DANGEROUSSS!!!

And I'm still scared sometimes and deleted TOR and I'm safe now. But I wish I never went to TOR ever.

The end...?
>>
>>18549197
Also when I saw the guy smile at me he had a skii mask and I got scared and farted and some poop and blood came out because I was so scared!!!

That's the DEEP WEB do you still think you wanna go?!!!!!!!
>>
>>18549179
Glados, is that you?
>>
File: 40-603573N_114-641936W.jpg (497KB, 1856x3742px) Image search: [Google]
40-603573N_114-641936W.jpg
497KB, 1856x3742px
>>
>>18548723

some demonic possession maybe ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ZDoCqnchc
>>
>>18549179
Ich bin ein Berliner
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.