[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everything is fantastic. You're all wonderful. How are you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Tree Path.jpg (45KB, 554x480px) Image search: [Google]
Tree Path.jpg
45KB, 554x480px
Everything is fantastic.
You're all wonderful.
How are you?
>>
>>18548527
>How are you?
I'm wonderful, you just said so.
>>
>>18548527
I'm mundane.
>>
>>18548527

Careful, mods on here are dicks
>>
>>18548527
I'm out where I can't see land... And I'm not sure I'm coming back... at least not as I were
>>
>>18548527
to tired to do anything including sleeping
>>
>>18548527
Is this a Magritte ?
>>
On medical leave from my PhD program and thinking of not returning. The politics and the stupid faculty have ruined my interest in physics. Thinking of going back to grab a bachelor's in mathematics then going into topology and shit.
>>
File: pS6PMhG.png (315KB, 497x447px) Image search: [Google]
pS6PMhG.png
315KB, 497x447px
I'm working a night shift for my work, im kinda tired and im the only one in the facility, im worried I might start seeing shadows out the corner of my eyes but other than that I'm good
>>
>>18548596
Topology is dank brah. What's your interest in it?
>>
>>18548552
What is it that gives you that inspiration?
>>
>>18548621
topology is cool....
for art projects.
>>
Fuck off.
>>
I'm really fine thanks for asking.
>>
I've been experimenting with singing bowls and infra sound in communing with spirits/interacting with other planes of existence.

I'm also slightly in love with a woman at work, which is putting additional strain on my current struggling relationship.

And finally I'm trying to listen to more music I've not heard of before.

So broadly pretty good, but bloody hell is the woman I thought I'd be spending the rest of my life with becoming a killjoy.
>>
>>18548596

What happened pham
>>
>>18548527
Used to be really depressedfor the past 4 years. Tried a few hobbies and mostly reading stuck the most (reading about cigars from around the world). An old friend also came to work for us recently from another store I worked with him at and he brought me a cigar sampler. Really made my day so I when on the site he bought my cigars from and bought him a really nice ashtray. So I'd say i feel pretty good!
>>
I'm doing fine , trying to stop thinking so much about women, I think I convinced a friend to move with me and I will start organizing meetups and poker nights to get more friends.

I have good feelings for 2017
>>
>>18548552
I like your spirit , I must say.

Kudos for keep trying
>>
>>18548596
Cant you be lonewolf-mode and avoid those fuckers? We need physics
>>
File: 502.jpg (36KB, 600x614px) Image search: [Google]
502.jpg
36KB, 600x614px
Honestly, I'm alright. I got a great car, a girl who loves me, and a close family. I just can't deal with my current place of work anymore, I work in a Vape Shop and deal with assholes for 11 hours a day and when I'm not doing that I'm vegging out to PewDiePie and Top 10 videos on YouTube. It kinds sucks, I'm stuck at this job until I finish paying my car off and then I'm moving on to bigger and better things but that's months from now and I feel lIke I just have to sit through the same bullshit until that time comes, I feel like I'm just existing, not living and it's pretty depressing.
>>
>>18550113
You are literally everything wrong with the world and I hate you.
>>
>>18548527
worsening by the second
>>
>>18548527
Thank you
>>
Why do you hate me so much? OP asked, I typed.
>>
File: 1459390745264.gif (19KB, 400x376px) Image search: [Google]
1459390745264.gif
19KB, 400x376px
>>18548527
I'm fair. Tomorrow we're going to put in job applications. The animals are all friends with me, save for the lambs but they're wishy washy regardless of how much time you spend with them. The runt seems to trust me a lot beyond a food source. In short order the fence will be done, then the sheep can go in the yard and we can get a mini horse or donkey.
>>
>>18548527
I'm planning on seeing an old girlfriend monday, so I'm well.
>>
>>18548527

Week was ok, relativly stable. Weekend not so much, since the girl I like was kinda cold and abscent, didnt want to talk or meetup or anything. Drank a bit, feeling better. Thank you.
>>
>>18550113

at least your girl loves you
>>
File: 1469763132117.jpg (93KB, 576x384px) Image search: [Google]
1469763132117.jpg
93KB, 576x384px
I have been struggling with paranoia and social anxiety for a while.

Today I decided to go to a rush event for a fraternity. I had some fun but I am still very anxious whether I made a good impression or not...
>>
Feeling good OP,thanks for asking,my spiritual path is taking me to all kinds of places, I understand so much more now,I'm aware of so much more, I'm only at the beginning but things are looking great,I'm on the verge of acheiving some of my first material goals, and I find myself filled with energy, I havent slept more then 5 hours average this last week and I barely even feel it,
I am the master of my fate
I am the captain of my soul
How are you btw?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.