[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Powers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: download (5).jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Hi x, when I was about 5 I was sitting with my mother in our library when these lights that hadn't worked in over 20 years turned on, it was odd but they just started flickering, I don't remember how it got to it, but we started asking questions. A flicker was yes and nothing was no. We apparently found out it was my uncle Frank who had committed suicide. The only question I remember asking was "Is heaven nice" the lights started blinking out of control. I got scared and my mom told frank to leave. The lights worked again after that incident but nothing else happened. My mother took me too psychic fairs and numerous psychics told me I was "Special". I know they get paid for that stuff but, I also met my aunt who was with me for some time, Now about a decade later I don't feel anything. I'm hoping there is a way back into feeling their prescence
>>
>>18548318
Fag
>>
>>18548318
>We apparently found out
>>
>>18548318
>>
>>18548318
So as a child you did what most adults can't do successfully when trying to communicate with spirits, huh?
Well, you can get it all back with some effort. Start by unblocking your chakras (bottom up, never in reverse), it's easy to do in a meditative state, just imagine a ball of light going through your chakras one by one, you'll know intuitively how long to stay on each one.
Then I suggest you practice energy manipulation as much as you can so you can learn how to feel energy.
After that you're on your own. Plenty of resources on the internet, but I don't fuck with spirits unless they give me no choice, so you'll have to look things up on your own.
>>
>>18548835
>as a child you did what most adults can't do
As far as I know, electrical interferences are some of the most common side effects even with slightest PK. Heck when I was 5 glasses were exploding at the table during Christmas eve without me even understanding why.

>>18548318
>I'm hoping there is a way back into feeling their prescence
Previous anon answered... train in energy manipulation and you can start feelin and interacting... in an oversimplified way.
>>
>>18548877
>as a child you did what most adults can't do
I was referring to effectively utilising the lights by asking questions to communicate with the spirit.
>>
>>18548902
>utilising the lights
It can be done, but once again, you better start learning how to project an energy field for other beings to interact with... cause I don't see anyone other than uncle Frank going through the trouble of blinking the lights just to communicate with you on a steady basis.
>>
I had only met two spirits an uncle and an aunt, there were other things that happened but this is the most note worthy. It is comforting that I can get it all back, as I said my mother was there too, so I know I'm not crazy.
>>
someone was flicking the lights to get you to like church and shit.
>>
>>18548318
I'm cringing so hard Holy fuck
>>
>>18548318
Hey OP, I have a similar experience, but it happens everyday. Every time I hear random sounds, and they are nonstop, the sounds either comes in 1 sound, or 2 sounds. Yes or No. Continue or Stop. I feel it is the universe or a greater all knowing force communicating with me, I listen to do as it wills.
>>
>>18548318
If you were only 5, howndo you know the lights were broken for 20 years? Are you psychic?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.