[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Creepy Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Woods.jpg (46KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Woods.jpg
46KB, 480x270px
I just read the Maine Taxi Driver greentexts. They seemed kinda fake honestly but they did bring up my own memories I have that run in the creepy vein from when I used to live back east. I was gonna greentext them but I guess I'm not good at writing in that format so I'll just tell my stories normal.
>>
So, I was about 22 if I remember right and I saved up some money and decided to take a summer off to just enjoy myself doing whatever I wanted. This was 20 years ago at least. I was living in New Hampshire at the time, a few miles outside of concord. I decided that I just wanted to drive around and see where I ended up for a while so I leave, first day, and after a few hours I was passing this little place that's called Meredith. Wasn't anything back then really, I didn't even see a name for the place at the time but it's this little strip of land between a small lake and this bigger lake I can't spell. I pulled off and got out to stretch my legs and walk. Close to where I parked, there was this dock and this old guy on a little fishing boat. It was only me and him and I shouted over to him just saying hi and we banter back and forth. He seems alright just a little- what's the right word- distant? I figured he must have been in a war or something but he didn't have a military persona to me.
Eventually we're talking and talking and I tell him i'm just exploring this end of the country seeing where I go and he laughs for the first time for real and says he did something similar when he was young. He invites me to join him on his boat, says he'd be glad to give me a little sightseeing tour and so I hop on and we take off. He takes us all around this lake pointing to the little islands and telling me stories about when he was a kid and he used to come out here on his boat and shoot birds and camp with his friends and all sorts of stuff. It really was a fun time, I enjoyed listening to all the stories the guy had and he slowly opened up over those few hours while we talked about life and so on. Eventually we start heading back before it gets too dark and we get to the dock so I get out and thank him for the stories and tour.
>>
>>18548231He says he enjoyed my company and just kinda sits there I was assuming he'd leave also but he's just sitting there. I ask if he's alright and he says he's fine, he just needs to check up on a few things on his boat. I ask if he needs help, and at this point he's like super distant almost like he's not there, and just says i should go to an inn before it gets too dark. I just say ok, and make my way to my car, I pull out and drive away and he was just sitting in the boat while i did this. It wasn't really creepy at the time, I just figured he was odd.

I find this little road-side-raggy-shack inn and buy a room. The whole bottom floor was a bar and cafe with some rooms upstairs. I drank till 3 am with a few locals. Nothing else to really do there. Next morning, i wake up close to noon, walk downstairs and see this sheriff talking to the innkeeper. I take a seat and they're talking about how much a shame that Gerald did what he did. I asked what the gossip was about and they said they found this dude who lived in town dead in his boat from a self inflicted gunshot wound. I described Old man Gerald from my meeting yesterday and they went wide eyed and said I was probably the last person to interact with old guy. They were also really surprised by how much he'd apparently opened up from my story. I asked them why he did it and he said a few decades in the past, the guys 11 year old son took a canoe out into the riverand it capsized and he drowned. They found the old guys boat not far from where the boys body washed up.

Yeah so, not really a paranormal story, but sure as hell a creepy ass way to kick off my little vacation. I thought about ending my trip right then and there but ended up not . I've got at least a dozen stories from this trip if anyone is interested.
>>
I'm interested I'll read them
>>
>>18548246
These next ones get paranormal. To this day, my hands get sweaty thinking about some of the shit that went down.

The whole old guy shirrade(how do you spell that damn word) left me a little disturbed for a few days but I really didn't want to have it get to me and ruin the trip so I didn't let it.

I'm driving through this rural part of maine. Havent seen a car or a house in 45 minutes at least and it's getting real late. I was sooo fucking tired, I had swam in a lake and had a fun time with some chicks I met at this little recreation park that day. I was slumped, and genuinly worried I would fall asleep. Against what every movie shows what you should not do, I pull of on this little dirt path right next to the road. The only thing i can see is what my lights shine on. There was overcast. I sat for a minute, shut off my lights, and debated how bad this would end up. Eventually I fall asleep in the seat thinking about it.......

Then I wake up. I had heard a sound. I don't remember what the sound was, just that I fucking heard something. I'm fuckin wide awake and still as fucking stone. After a minute I decide i need to turn on the car and get the hell out this creepy ass fucking place. I turn on the engine, flip the headlights on, and I shit you not, 15 or so feet ahead of the car on the side of the road is a fucking human leg with no clothes sticking out of the bush like fucking signs with mel gibson. The moment the lights turn on the leg turns moves back into the brush. I peeled out of there and got pulled over like 15 or 20 miles away and told the cop what I saw. he let me go but asked what road specifically I'd seen and I guess he took off to where I'd peeled out from because he left right after i told him that. Never told anyone that story.
>>
>>18548288
was it the whole leg or just the lower leg?
>>
>>18548299
Have you ever seen signs? It was just like the movie. The whole leg pretty much, didn't see any clothes. It has an odd hue too. Like grey in a way which Is why i refer to signs. it really was close to the movie.
>>
>>18548303
haven't seen the movie in a long time, ill look up the scene now
>>
>>18548307
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz3KQgqJgPE

almost exactly like this but trees and bush instead of corn.
>>
>>18548311
very creepy, I wonder if the cop knew something since he let you go so easy
>>
>>18548327
Who knows I think about it alot sometimes.
>>
Im here too op,these stories sound good. Keep em coming man
>>
>>18548288
it's charade
like your posts
>>
Post all of them. I like it
>>
>>18548364
Same here, these are great. Feel free to tell as many as you like. I love these kinds of threads.
>>
File: humanshroom.png (70KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
humanshroom.png
70KB, 200x200px
Made up or not, I'm enjoying the read.
Hope you have some more, op.
I'll be lurking.
>>
Clearly fake. You type and sound like a Republican. I'll never understand why Trump supporters feel the need to lie. Probably to cover up their pathetic, sad little lives.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
>>18549067
>>
>>18548236
Oh... this just made me sad. :(
>>
>>18549067
You're reaching kinda far there buddy.
>>
please post more stories OP
>>
1/2

I got a sory too.
I was 7 or 8 years old and me and my family were staying for the holidays in a little holiday village.
This village was in south of Germany near to a very small town. We spent almost almost every summer there. Often with other families. It was a nice place with little wooden cabins and bigger houses for bigger families. It had a playground a hall for feasts a little poolside and such. Also it was in the woods.
If you left this village at one side, you came across a canyon in the woods. it was a long descent and loose rocks where all in your way. my friend andy of the same age and i went down there a lot. the canyon stopped with walls on each side and a collapsed cave in front of you. we tried to enter that cave, but the more stones we loosened, the more came rushing after them.
We found some cool bones down there and little kids we were, we fantasized we found parts of a dinosaurs skeleton.
>>
>>18549431
2/2

this one day we wanted to investigate further and brought a shovel and a pickax to clear the rubble out of the caves entry. i remember it was a sunday because we sneaked away from the church that morning.
so we left the village to the woods to find the opening of the canyon. when we were halway down i stopped for some reason and turned around. behind me i saw the figure of a man with long hair and he was somehow shining. also the sun shone through the woods behind him but i remember that he seemed to glow. so bright, that i couldn't see his face or clothes. just remeber he had long hair. he reached a hand out to me and shook his head. i turned to my tell my andy and as we turned around again the man was gone. he did not believe me what i saw.
i told him we should not go down there. i just had that feeling. he wouldn' listen and went on by himself, saying i was a coward. i didn't went after him but left the shovel on the ground and ran to the church to tell my parents. i did and showed them and his parents the way to the canyon. we got down there and when we came to the bottom no one was there. just the pickax he brought stuck in the rubble.
so andy was gone and he was nowhere to find. there was a whole police search and the volunteer fire department had the cave opened. it was an entry to an old mine from probably 200 years ago. there wsa nothing to find exept for other collapsed side tunnels and some more bones.
andy never came back. today would be his birthday by the way. tommorow is mine.
>>
>>18549446
that is a fucked up story how long ago was it? Were the human or animal bones
>>
>>18549546
it is 22, 23 years ago i guess

for the bones i cannot say because i never asked or got told. i remember some them very big. one was almost as long as my leg. again, i was 7 or 8 years old so it could have been a thigh bone from a tall person i guess. and there were also ones that could have been ribs. maybe from a small animal but i cannot say for sure.
>>
1/2

I have another story.

I am the anon who lost his friend andy at the cave.

This things happened about a year after the holidays in the holiday village.
I have to say that my mother was very devout in her christian beliefs. The maniac kind of devout. We were at a church where
they did some kind of exorcisms and saw demons attacking everywhere and everyone. They axpelled demons of cold, when
someone got the flew and such. They also did some weird things with me. They lay hands on me and spoke in to me
unknown languages. So my mother got really uneasy and fearful at the time. She began to see the other people in church as
as animals. So with their human bodys but with heads like a pig or a goat or a wolf. Once the priest came to us and
performed an exorcism on my mother. My older brother was there and comforting me in my room, while i heard my mother scream in the
other room. My dad was a scientist so he kinda gazed in disbelief to the whole situation. But he loved my mom and wanted
to help her. At an other occasion my mother burned all my toys because she thought they were posessed with demons.
Also she locked our cats out on the balcony for the same reason. I can remember hear them screaming with a volume like they
were in the same room, everywhere in the flat. I remember i woke up one night and my black cat (we had 4) was sitting
on my chest and staring at me with abnormal big eyes. Like tennis ball big. I had a very unsetteling feeling and was not able to move.
I just closed my eyes and fell asleep eventually.
At another time my parents and me were up to a little trip to the forrest. As we entered there were clouds of gnats
surrounding us. They were literally eating us alive. It was so bad we had to turn around and hit back for the car.
The people we encountert on the trail had not problems with gnats at all. Not one.
>>
>>18549686
2/2

And then there was the incient when we were in the park. My father, my mother and i were just sitting on a bench when dozens
of crows sat beside us. At least fourty or fifty. We stood up and all the crows flew off.
Then there was that man following us when my mother and i went for groceries. He followed us and then disappeared.
And the man at the mall who came over to us. Total stranger. He lay his hand on my head and said "So it will be". My mother
ran off the mall with me.
The worst thing was when my father came home from work and my mother was clutching me with her arms in the back of the kitchen
and didn't allow my father to come closer because she said he had the eyes of a woman killer. My mother was hysterically screaming at him.
I remember the eyes of my father sad and confused.
It all stoped at some point when my mother left the church for another one. I guess she was shizophrenic or something and got brainwashed or triggered.
That all made no sense for me but was scary as hell for i was a kid and my mother thought of demons all the time.
I have no reasonable explanation for some events till today but i don't give it much thought. As an adult is asked my
father of this. He said that there were things happening, that he could not understand. He was just happy that its over.
Also my mother. She has apologised many times and i don't blame her. My father died 10 month ago with 64.
>>
>>18548288
legs aren't paranormal
>>
>>18549689
>>18549686
>>18549431
>>18549431
>>18549446
more stories please :)
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.