[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, what is the true nature of reality?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: mindblown.jpg (28KB, 460x305px) Image search: [Google]
mindblown.jpg
28KB, 460x305px
Hey /x/, what is the true nature of reality?
>>
Just before the moment of death, your life flashes before your eyes, but experiencing this flash is indistinguishable from life itself. So when your about to die, your life starts over, and you live it until the end, and then you start over, and this goes on for eternity until you reach spiritual enlightenment. This explains Deja vu, reincarnation, past life regression, and more.

Question is... what # life are you on?
>>
>>18547946

Start our life as the same person or a different person?
>>
>>18548002
Not that anon, and I don't know, but I want to believe I will experience my life again as myself with some minor changes. I know I will wish upon this from the bottom of my heart the moment I find myself dying. Surely most people wouldn't want to be the same person again, but for me, I HAVE to relive it.
>>
>>18547946
Does it matter, do you get to lord it over another soul if you reach it first? Does the last straggler soul get laughed at? Haha, you laugh and I don't. Congratulations.
>>
>>18547930
buwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>18547930
ride the wave of this coast of the electromagnetic spectrum. Just take it all in and go with it.
>>
Holo-fractal
>>
>>18547930
To acquire the genetic predisposition toward the adaptability of constant change.

This is attained by habitual learning.
>>
>>18547930
All is one only identity differs, "reality" is a spiritual growth school by which service to others love and forgiveness is the only way to move to next level. You seek the law of One brother.
>>
There is no light, nor is there dark.
There is no within, nor is there without.
There is no preference, nor any particular things,
And neither is there the opposite of these.
There is only one, without a second.
>>
>>18547930
2XUniverse=tube of course niggaro
>>
>>18548393
If all is one then servicing yourself and servicing others is the same thing
Newager btfo
>>
>tfw not sure if there even is one
>>
>>18547930

Chaotic
>>
>>18547930
first you have garlmans center, then you have undiscovered worlds and up here you have tittlemans crest. So you can kind of picture that reality is like a - um leaf, well its not a bowl!
>>
Something exists. Nothing else can be proven.
>>
>>18547930
I dunno.
>>
>>18548563
I dont think youbcouldbprove 100℅ that something or anything at all exists
>>
Ziltoid asked same question.
>>
>>18547930
Memes.
>>
>>18547930
Nothing more than a concept existing by name in everyone's mind, but looking completely different in each one of them.
>>
>>18547930
>what is the true nature of reality?
Reality is not some separate thing "out there"... it is an inter relationship where the consciousness of the perceiver is fundamental in shaping that reality.

Basically is like an ocean of potential until the perceiver gives it form.
>>
>>18547930
The true nature of reality is math
>>
>>18550768
Math is simiply a language of reality not a truth. Show me 1 without using a number, show me what 1 is in the universe without applying it to a system, oh wait you can't, because its a description and therefore requires a system to describe
>>
>>18547930
Everything is physical, the universe is the totality of existence, there wasn't anything before the big bang because there was no before, time and space began at the big bang. Gods exist only in our imagination.
>>
>>18550775
This. Our perception of things as discrete objects, such as a coffee cup, are mental constructs to facilitate action, nothing about the universe differentiates cup from non-cup. Our perceptual model of our environment is very useful, but still only a model. Similarly with the application of math.
>>
>>18547930
The law of the universe is that everything tends to thermodinamic stability (How did galaxies, planets, and lifeforms form is still a mistery, but i feel like we shouldnt be here)
>>
>>18547946
If only there were proof of that. There's so much logically wrong with that not to mention that the flash is supposedly only the best memories of your family, loved ones, and of your life, not the bad parts.

I feel like the ideas of life continuing after death is all part of the primal desire to stay alive.
>>
>>18547930
Reality is malleable, but constrains to rules for the sake of clarity and self-structure. Quantum electricity and quantum mechanics dictates that something can exist while simultaneously not existing. Because of this, not existing is also as legitimate as existing.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.