[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Lately I've been seeing some kind of shadow people standing out on my road.
Every time i looked closer they disappeared.
I thought it was just some kind of light trick, but now i see them in most far away dark places.
is it some kind of paranoia, or am i not getting enough sleep. i don't really know.
Pic related, looks a little like the thing on the left, but its always far away
>>
>>18547748
>Dark objects and shadows in the distance look like people if I think they are people

Yes, this is how your brain works. I'm not even a skepticfag, but you're just seeing shit and pretending
>>
>>18547748
he won't do shit. if he wanted you he would have reaped your soul by now. I know this dude. he likes to lurk. don't really know if he's evil or not, but he keeps to himself.
>>
Shadow people don't have a history of hurting people so don't worry. Ignore them.
>>
Seen both types, Hood was always at my window or in my bedroom when i was a kid, Hat man was seen on walk homes.

both had red circles for eyes and were very malevolent feeling but in the end did no harm

My guess? time or multiple dimension travelers who got stuck and are not in limbo
>>
respect the shadow people and they will respect you

ive visited their realm quite a bit over the last 7 years. they keep their distance until you look at them...then they slowly make their way over to you where they eventually evaporate only to appear later.

and there are shadow animals too, ive seen shadow dogs/cats scurry around my room, jump on my bed, etc.

if anyone is interested in going to this realm i can provide materials but it messes up most people
>>
>>18549734
desire to known more intensifies
>>
>>18549801
do you live alone? or where no one will bother you?

if yes, are there ever times when you can take the next day/morning off?

if yes the answer is an antihistamine called diphenhyramine. taking enough of it will put you in a delirious state where you will hallucinate

https://boards.420chan.org/deli/
>>
>>18549820
ty senpaii for the tips
>>
>>18547748
is this video you OP??
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KutXyPEEbQs

>>18549734
one very important thing I learned on LSD was "the more you see, the more you are seen"
What do you do in this shadow realm?
>>
>>18549858
it's a dreamlike state. other effects make it so you can't really do anything else but stay in a safe environment, like your room/house, for the duration. the hallucinations only occur in the dark, light makes them disappear, which is why you have to do it at night. also makes you thirsty as hell, have to pee every 15 minutes, and you are unable to speak

you often forget you are on drugs and you end up hallucinating things that you think are real

but at the same time the drug numbs you emotionally and mentally, you'll see crazy shit and not care unless you are inexperienced. you'll see giant spiders in the room and turn your head and not think about it again

it can also make you do really stupid stuff
>>
>>18547748
I don't know about the hooded figure but the Hat guy appeared to me once, its a very weird entity. I didn't feel fear, I felt anger a very irrational one. I wanted to kill him, I got very upset just with the fact that he was there standing in my room next to my bed and I'm usually super scared of these kinds of things.

Maybe it feeds on it, its very weird.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.