[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mansions in the mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: ho.jpg (10KB, 266x190px)
ho.jpg
10KB, 266x190px
Is it possible to create a permanent residence for your astral body, and then everyime you are on astral body you go there and enjoy yourself?
Like, a house full of ping pongs machines, beers, and maybe other things which it is Inmodest to mention.

I think it can be possible, either as vivid dream reinforced with willpower or as a "real" phenomenon.
>>
>>18547141
Probably if you picture it enough times
>>
>>18547141
How do you think you came to exist? God is the most powerful Astral projector to ever live.
>>
>>18547141
I like this thought. Came to me awhile back. Yes, it's possible. It's like your minds house. It's all metaphorical, but at the same time real because of our thoughts.
>>
>>18547141
Yes its basic meditative practice to create a sancuary for your mind.
>>
File: image.png (119KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
119KB, 500x522px
>>18547414
I see that 4.
>>
>>18547141
The mansion is warm at the top of the hill, rich are the room and the comforts there, red are the arms of luxurious chairs and you won't know a thing til you get inside.
>>
>>18547141
There are far better things than ping ping in the astral realm.

Such as: flying like superman, walking through walls, manifesting objects into your hand, viewing the magnificent landscape beauty, and of course sacred astral sex.
>>
i asked myself a long time ago if a picture myself as my feathersona enough times will I be it after I die.
>>
Cant remember the exact book, but I know there is a rather popular new-shamanism book out there with a great deal of info on how to do this.

The gist of it is you create a sacred space in either the lower or middle world, but create doors to the upper world ect. Then you can invite beings to your space from the upper world. Much easier process for communication than evocation. Can travel to the lower world or middle world to learn from animal guides or get medicine, retrieve soul shards.

The sacred space kind of acts as an easy way to quickly enter trance/SSC (shamanic state of consciousness). Also keep details of your sacred place secret. Because its created outside of yourself (so that you aren't invoking every being you take there inside yourself) it is possible for someone to gatecrash if you reveal to much info about it.
>>
>>18551647
Neo-shamanism*
>>
>>18547141
>Playing ping pong
>Not astrally projecting your body into a village of giant muscled horny orc women.
>>
>>18547141
Medieval memorization techniques still prove to be very effective. I can't imagine why you wouldn't be able to sort of apply the concept to constructing fine detail to the abode instead of the memory and then giving it some sort of meaning in an astral plane. At the very least you will have a cool place to zone out in while you hardcore daydream.
>>
>>18547141
It is possible. The key to costruction is the original blueprint of the structure, which is then copied and recostructed(or projected if you will) within the astral plane(think Plato's soul theory). Everything else is trial and error.
>>
Every time I dream i go to the same city. It is constant. As is my home there.
>>
>>18547141
No.
>>
File: joneses.jpg (44KB, 535x319px) Image search: [Google]
joneses.jpg
44KB, 535x319px
>>18547141
I already live in clean, super fancy, and ultra modern mcmansion. Have fun fantasizing about how the other half lives. Imagine that you're not fat and covered in acne while you are there.
>>
>>18551647
>William Adcock - Shamanism: Rituals for Spirit Journeying and Creating Sacred Space
Is this the book?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1483139145479.jpg (25KB, 369x535px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483139145479.jpg
25KB, 369x535px
I started doing something similar when I was a kid and it kind of stuck with me ever since, it was more like a free form daydream in a location I created in my mind, if that makes sense. Really cool to hear all you guys thoughts on it too
>>
>>18552893

Holy shit the thing he's doing with his right hand is fucking impossible
>>
File: BrokenArm.jpg (19KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
BrokenArm.jpg
19KB, 720x540px
>>18552905
Not if you are cool like I am.
>>
>>18552910
>>
File: y6htgrgrege.jpg (47KB, 540x330px) Image search: [Google]
y6htgrgrege.jpg
47KB, 540x330px
>>18553078
I can do it to. You whites ain't all that.
>>
>>18551848
>Medieval memorization techniques still prove to be very effective. I can't imagine why you wouldn't be able to sort of apply the concept to constructing fine detail to the abode instead of the memory and then giving it some sort of meaning in an astral plane. At the very least you will have a cool place to zone out in while you hardcore daydream.
You just need to learn how to meditate. Your mind will go into the spiritual real and astral project your body of a dimension that already exists. There are many good books I can recommend that discuss the basics and tutorial.
>>
>>18553466
>so recommend them
>>
>>18547267
That sounds fun I want to have a place to just get away from it all, I am thinking more like a Man-Cave, I want a kegerator, I want a pool table, and all the gaming systems, just a nice place to enjoy, and maybe a bunch of girls there with me and I would be the cool one there since it was my Man-cave that lived there.
>>
>>18552874
That wasn't it anon but thanks for the tip, I'll check that book out if you recommend it.

I know I let a friend borrow the book, but I obviously didn't get it back, and now the name slips my memory. It was a very generic name.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.