[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to convince people a place is Haunted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: NoExit.gif (410KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
NoExit.gif
410KB, 221x196px
How do I convince the people around my town (small town) maybe 8000ish people that my forest is haunted so they stay the fuck off my property?
I was thinking of doing things like this occasionally if they set off any censores in my forest.
How do I make an actual local haunting legend to keep people out?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8600lPCWng
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFH6lp-wUBE
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEQxSZDDQL4
>>
>>18546877

In b4 streisand effect smite the dum dum
>>
File: 1480022612017.gif (513KB, 180x204px) Image search: [Google]
1480022612017.gif
513KB, 180x204px
Seriously, these stupid ass teens keep leaving trash all over my property (it's big, probably about 60 acres)
How do I scare the shit out of these fucks?
Beer bottles are everywhere.
Post inspiration /x/.
>>
>>18546877
dude it's really easy. Find concentrated areas where there seems to be a lot of activity. Then, buy a goat or get some fake blood or some shit and skulls and stuff and put that shit out there like a satanic ritual. Put a deer cam nearby, that will capture any activity. Check daily until someone sees that shit, and then take all the stuff down. The people will start getting freaked out and think that there are satanists in the woods. If you get caught just tell the cops what you were trying to accomplish.
>>
If you try and make your forest look haunted, then it might just attract people their.
>>
>>18547059
Then how the fuck do I get these bastards off my prop?
Fuck heads are throwing beer bottles everywhere and littering.
>>
File: cujo.jpg (9KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
cujo.jpg
9KB, 290x174px
Try putting up wired fences and have big dogs(like a doberman or something) on your side. You might be able to say that the dogs have rabies, to try and keep people off.
>>
get a gun take pot shots at the mother fuckers
>>
>>18547076
Look to the old seance frauds for answers. Also, one Tony "Doc" Shiels. He is an excellent hoaxer.

One method I can recommend, aside from >>18547005 (this being an excellent idea)

would be to take cheese cloth and place it onto a hairdresser's dummy, and glue it in place such that the cheese cloth is molded well to the head. Soak the whole thing lightly in a mixture of water and luminescent paint. Place it strategically around the property where prime activity is found.
>>
>>18546877
In addition to props, if economically viable and if it will survive the elements, put out speakers blasting <18hz
>>
>>18547173
This guy has the right idea
>>
>>18546877
If you make people think it's haunted, they will just trespass more to go ghost hunting. Set up a fence with "trespassers will be shot" signs. Set up camera's so you can see when someone is trespassing, then go out and shoot them. You'll only need to kill one before the rest get the message. Which would be more effective?

"Dude, the woods over at X is haunted, don't go there?" - "awesome, let's go there and see!"

or

"Dude, someone got shot by Anon for trespassing in the woods over at X." - "fuck that."

Not everyone is afraid of ghosts, but no one wants to get fucking shot.
>>
File: moot.png (273KB, 376x507px) Image search: [Google]
moot.png
273KB, 376x507px
>>
fence property off and setup a toll booth
>>
>>18546877
Try this >>18526045
>>
>>18547005
Seconding this. Nothing scared my teenaged ass more than seeing evidence of satanic rituals in one of my favorite smoke spots. I didn't go back for months, and I only went back after that because my friend told me he set the whole thing up to fuck with me
>>
File: Pepe73.gif (494KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe73.gif
494KB, 646x466px
>>18548219
This is by far the funniest of all the solutions.
>>18548372
I don't want some negroes to retaliate.
Trust me, half of them are black.
I'll have to shoot them, their family, and all their friends before they leave me alone.
>>18549338
:^)
>>
Making a local legend out of your woods seems like it will only attract more issues. Buy trail cams and call the police when you see trespassers, and press charges too.
>>
>>18546877
start abducting and maiming random kids you find out there
Make up some sort of slenderman/rake story
>>
>>18546877
Do you live in 19th century Romania?

Just spread a crazy killer or satanist rumor or something.
>>
>>18546915
acquire gun and shoot tresspassers
>>
>>18549399
call police
>>
glow in the dark chicken wire ghosts
>>
>>18546877
When you have time you could dress up like some monster and run around screeching to scare them away. It's Scooby Doo tier but it could work
>>
File: Pepe168.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe168.png
14KB, 500x500px
>>18549996
What monster should it be /x/?
>>
>>18546915
Lure one of the teens into a shed and tie him/her up. Tie them to a tree on your property naked with a sign that says, "keep out". Don't forget the duct tape in case they want yell or something foolish. Most of all have fun.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.