[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Symbols-G-In-Freemasonry.jpg (50KB, 338x454px) Image search: [Google]
Symbols-G-In-Freemasonry.jpg
50KB, 338x454px
Are there any actual hidden truths about the fabric of our world?
Do the people in the higher ups of secret societies actually have any REAL knowledge?
Or is it just some vague theories about duality / demiurge / lucifer / sacred geometry and schemes on how to control people?
>>
No. Nobody really knows anything.
>>
File: ad_188698337-e1448291472807.jpg (43KB, 667x745px) Image search: [Google]
ad_188698337-e1448291472807.jpg
43KB, 667x745px
>>18546795
>>18546595

>>18546621

>>18546687

>>18546722

>>18546778

>>18546797

>>18546775

>>18546828

No you go from the electro-magnetic duality of the Sun to the unitary meta-fractal perfection of God.

>Abracad Abra

>Bereshut Bara (First words of Genesis 1.1.1.)

>Heru-aset, Horus the Younger. Heru-wara, Horus the Elder.

The Son comes before the Father.

From 2x4x6x8 to 7x5x3x1, and at One, another Sum is made, and on and on it goes.

The zoo-masters want to revert us back to the 4x4 even grid, not for our benefit, but for their gain.
>>
Who are the zoo masters, Anthony?
>>
File: 1484931947420.png (36KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1484931947420.png
36KB, 778x512px
>>18546946
s h a d i l a y
>>
File: jurassic-park.jpg (334KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
jurassic-park.jpg
334KB, 680x383px
>>18546946
Language wasn't invented by humans.

It is an emergent order, born out of chaos, tending towards one, it's loop, iterating and acquiring form.

The earliest iterations of your own psychology are primitive. It is a symmetrical even numbered matrix.

The higher modes of consciousness are odd, returning from it's end, which is really it's new beginning.

Baptism, resurrection, metamorphosis etc.

SImply put, the zoo-masters are in your head, holding you back with fear and anxiety. Some people even become avatars of their own insanity, taking on the character and blindness of a snake.

I am the zoo-master.
>>
>>18546795
Honestly? i think maybe there is some truths that the ordinary people don't know that has been gifted to them by extra-terrestrials that the government or whatever doesn't want to disclose. I can think of a couple of reasons why they wouldn't want to disclose it. It might be really bad news that would cause mass panic (AKA the world is going to end soon or some shit), knowledge that would make it impossible for them to control us (perhaps some latent abilities that humans have etc.) or simply that will send people and the world into shock (proof that religions are wrong therefore dismantling all control they have) Maybe the powers that be simply don't want aliens meddling in our affairs... Either way plenty of high ranking people claims that UFOs and aliens are real and that they aren't violent or evil and in many encounters the aliens outright say they're here to help but for whatever reason our government has rejected their help.
>>
>>18546795
"There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself." Musashi
>>
>>18547374
>Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

Everything is God.

You are a virtual projection that only exists because everything, at this moment in time, imparts existence upon you.

You have to seek out of yourself, because yourself is

>Honestly don't know how to end that sentence.
>>
>>18547374
You believe a samurai?
>>
>>18546795
Ya it can all be figured out if you can basically convince yourself that shit is gold for time travelers and if you know you are gonna die you can predict the future. Rape ensures it will never end. The doctrine is vague because they don't have to be complex, but it wouldn't work if it weren't true.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.