[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a Psychic for advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: test_00000.png (2MB, 1200x902px) Image search: [Google]
test_00000.png
2MB, 1200x902px
I manage a popular psychic in the los angeles area. we also do readings in New Hampshire, New York, Florida, And several other smaller locations.

I am currently in the process of starting up an advice VLOG series for him, and we are looking for submissions.

His readings generally cost $260 but we are now offering advice for free.

All you have to do is write up 1 paragraph explaining your problem. Please include your first name and an email so that I can send you a link when the video has been released (first week of February).

if you'd like a bit more privacy you can email me directly at: [email protected]

please just remember
>first name
>one full paragraph (about 4 sentences) describing your problem
>>
some other fun facts:

>he was hired to do readings at a vice presidents christmas party
>jennifer aniston and alexis denisof have both been to see him on multiple occassions
>been in the business for over 40 years now
>was on TV several times, once channeling the spirit of marilyn monroe
>>
>>18546521
Sent an email
>>
>>18546536

got it, very doable, will email you when the video is up, thank you.
>>
>>18546514
Are you the guy with the shark?
>>
>>18546541

/was/ the guy with the sh ark. Larry died. they all died when our enviornmental thingie went bad in the summer.
>>
>>18546539
Thanks!
>>
>>18546514

RULE 11: Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

https://www.4chan.org/rules
>>
>>18546514
Allison
A co-worker (much younger than me) showed a lot of interest in me over the past few week. He is in the Marines and will be deployed in May. We exchanged phone numbers and had a lovely conversation over text last night. This morning though he told me that he got back together with his ex-girlfriend (he left her because she was smoking pot with his friends behind his back.)

Can you tell me if there is a chance with him if his current relationship doesn't last? Basically, a general love life reading would be great.
>>
>>18546558

gonna need your email, otherwise can't let you know when its out.
>>
>>18546514
Will try, i sent an email!
>>
>>18546594

i can already tell you the ring doesn't work anon. if it did there'd be no reason to sell it.
>>
also open to any questions you have about the biz itself.
>>
>>18546602
It was from an online seller, who does not sell things like this normally, but wanted to sell it anyway, and I bought it for a very low price because I asked if she could. And I did asked why she did wanted to sell it, and she said she did not need it, because she has things like this but decided to sell one. Can you still do the reading?
>>
>>18546615

i could pass it along, but he'd pass on it. there are no rings that grant wishes, anything that could would be a monkey paw scenario.

sorry bud, but people aren't just selling magical rings to grant any wish, they could just put it on and wish for money.

if she didn't need it cuz she had similar things she could have given it to a homeless family not sold it (as her existing magic items would have given her money).

im sorry but you were scammed.
>>
>>18546625
Thank you for your time
>>
thank you kevin for your submission as well

>>18546638

sorry about that bud, i swung it by the big guy and he agreed.
>>
>>18546514
I'm not very familiar with psychics so could you expand on problem a bit? I have some psychological problems that are leaning on existential and metaphysical, could he tap into that? Or do you expect a more general reading of sorts?
>>
>>18546726

this is our first shot at the video series, so were open to trying anything that is related to advice, and spiritual existential advice might just be it. i cant gurantee he'll answer every question asked, but if you type it up and can fit it into a paragraph or two well see what we can do.

just remember that hes giving advice, not definitive answers.
>>
>>18546728
Fair enough
>Goktug
>Male
>What does my spirit speak of me? Am I neglecting him?
>[email protected]
>>
>ADVERTISEMENT DETECTED
>>
>>18546733

you'd need to be more specific than that.
>>
>>18546739
Well I've been in a haze for years. Very low energy, no time for meditation or sports, neglecting myself, no hobbies no fun. All going back to the existential issues I've told you about.
Yet I have super awareness of the karmic elements - basically I can tell if I'm being awarded or punished by the universe and due to which specific act.
I've been feeling that I have been acting out of my spirit. I want to find out if that is really so. That's what I perceive on the reality around me.

Thank you
>>
>>18546753

copied it down. where are you from?
>>
>>18546760
Turkey
>>
>psychic
>vague advice
>gimme ur name and email
>$260 a reading

I am a flat earth believer and even my bullshit detector is running wild with this thread
>>
>>18546769
report this con-artist's thread
>>
>>18546769

>vague advice

who said it'd be vague?

>gimme ur name an email

he requires a name to focus on you, and i need an email to send them the video when its up.

if you don't believe in psychics just dont go into psychic threads.
>>
>>18546554
I wouldn't call this advertising, he's not saying "watch our vlogs" but more like "if you have possible submissions, post them." Go away shill.
>>
>>18547014
>has no idea what shill means
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.