[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demons among us?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Hi.
In the Shin Megami series exists the premise that there is a sort of astral plane that coexists with this yet it remains unseen by people and is inhabited by creatures beyond our comprehension.
I like to think that is the case with the real world as well. I would like to be able to see *those* things that escape our understanding, without endangering myself or actually interacting too much with them (or at least, have the option to remain a passive observer).
How can I progressively train myself to see this?
Thanks a lot
>>
>>18546262
>Without Endangerment or interacting with them.
Not going to happen, They will notice you during Astral Projection and they more than likely will attack you. They are drawn to certain vibrations and see you as a "bright light" which attracts them.
>>
>>18546269
This
>>
>>18546262

I've found myself spontaneously surrounded by demons but for some reason also unable to care about it at all. One of them shared a hostel with me. I was coughing and they yelled at me in some screeching demon tongue to stop or they're tear me to pieces and cast me into eternal darkness, pressing me into the bedframe telekinetically and partially destroying it, but for some reason it just felt like the same bluster you get when a human yells at you, and didn't register as even being important (I genuinely don't know what's going on with me right now), and so I just rolled over and continued coughing, but into my pillow.

Anon, have you considered the fact that being able to sense more of the universe doesn't guarantee that said extra universe is actually interesting or useful? Discovering demons and other astral entities is like finding out your neighbors are actually scientologists or something. A little bit weird but not really tremendously consequential to anything. We're still all dying a slow death in an uncaring universe that spirals inevitably towards entropy and decay.
>>
>>18546297
>Discovering demons and other astral entities is a little bit weird but not really tremendously consequential to anything

lel this nigger
>>
>>18546297
well, perhaps you're right, it's not like I'm going to be using that knowledge for anything, I'm really just curious.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.