[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 51

File: yourfuckinghoroscope.jpg (129KB, 479x640px) Image search: [Google]
yourfuckinghoroscope.jpg
129KB, 479x640px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord: https://discord.gg/FUSHvyh
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

>Previous Thread: >>18541141
>>
dreams of being first.
>>
File: 1484608154311.jpg (2MB, 1513x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1484608154311.jpg
2MB, 1513x1052px
Love you all, fampais.
>>
>>18544665
that's... beautiful
>>
File: KjZDKxU.gif (959KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
KjZDKxU.gif
959KB, 220x220px
>>18544657
your dreams came true
>>
>>18544670
/div/ first probably
>>
Hey cute pic reader...

>>18544675
>>
Wishing you all lovely weekends <3
>>
File: 1480864038697.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1480864038697.gif
999KB, 250x251px
>>18544674
>>
File: everythingisalrightnowpowerpuff.jpg (27KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
everythingisalrightnowpowerpuff.jpg
27KB, 500x381px
>>18544695
>>
hey. anyone wanna trade?
>>
>>18544704
I'm not sure I follow?
>>
>>18544723
ok what up
>>
File: 1461721575938.jpg (65KB, 450x750px) Image search: [Google]
1461721575938.jpg
65KB, 450x750px
>>18544723
Good to trade wassup dude?
>>
>>18544727
yo! wanna know if it's a good idea to spill my feelings to my crush. we've been kinda flirty lately, and i'm really hoping they feel the same. how bout you?

>>18544730
yo! yeah, 2 trades is better than 1, yanno what they say. a second opinion on the above query would be super cool... i really like them, but don't wanna ruin our friendship so i'm pretty nervous, aha... that aside though! how's about your own query, pal?
>>
File: 1480307986475.jpg (50KB, 560x709px) Image search: [Google]
1480307986475.jpg
50KB, 560x709px
>>18544726
>>
File: 1460167713647.png (140KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1460167713647.png
140KB, 480x640px
do y'all usually listen to music when you're reading? or do you like keepin' things silent to focus on your junk? me, i like having vaporwave on. really makes me feel at peace.
>>
>>18544741
starting yours now. i want to know how the man I love feels about me
>>
I will trade if anyone is up for it
>>
>>18544741
"is it a good idea to spill my feelings to my crush?"
>Empress, Star, Magician, Two of Cups, Justice
Wow, that is a lot of majors. I'm going to say, yes, absolutely. Your crush will respond very well, and you'll definitely get what you've been hoping for. Just be careful to think of what words you want to use. They like to be charmed.
This me:
>>18544753
>>
>>18544765
what up
>>
File: 4SpySkN.jpg (101KB, 750x1034px) Image search: [Google]
4SpySkN.jpg
101KB, 750x1034px
>>18544726

Hey Empath, if you've got your deck on you I'm wondering if you could pretty please flip me one card and tell me what it is?

I give kitten in exchange :3
>>
>>18544768
I've got a two parter: does this guy like me back and if so, what do I need to do to get things moving?

What is your query?
>>
>>18544753
>eight of pentacles reversed, queen of pentacles, judgement, nine of cups

the dude you got the hots for thinks you're a person like no other. he feels very warm, loving and nurturing feelings towards you, but he doesn't know how to go about making advances. he views you quite highly and is probably afraid of fucking everything up once he goes in. but nonetheless, he thinks you're absolutely wonderful, there's certainly no doubts there. maybe you'll have to make the first move here. i'm rooting for you.

>>18544766
thanks buddy. appreciate it. i hope you're right... ahaha. they do seem like the type who digs a good charmer.
>>
>>18544773
is he looking forward to seeing me?
starting now
>>
>>18544747
I listen to different types depending on my mood. If I read in person, I don't play music though
>>
>>18544775
definitely going to make the first move, but you gotta promise to tell your crush how you feel, too. ;)
>>
>>18544776
Starting yours now too
>>
>>18544771
Nine of Swords reversed

...you alright anon?
>>
How do I into reading Tarot cards?
>>
>>18544786

Reversed makes it better, maybe I can finally stop crying in bed.
>>
>>18544776
Unfortunately I don't have good news:

I got Strength, Reversed Knight of Rods, and Three of Swords

It looks like you're being very patient and compassionate towards a person who is too busy and scattered to return your positive feelings. It's not that he necessarily doesn't like you or doesn't want to be around you, he's just too focused on his own damn self and issues to be bothered to think of you. If you continue to expend this energy on this person, it looks like it will lead to heartbreak on your part.

I hope this is just one path of many and everything winds up working out for you regardless, anon.
>>
>>18544789
Just do them to learn. You can use an app or a website to start with, but eventually get yourself a deck. And then just do readings...start doing them for yourself and then start practicing here for others. Start with one card readings, then three cards, and then keep advancing.
>>
>>18544773
does he like you back:
>page of cups, two of wands, six of cups
how to get things moving:
>ten of wands, devil, sun, lovers
seems like he likes you a lot and you just need to put yourself out there. he'd really be into the idea of hooking up, but you're going to have to show a lot of initiative.
>>
I gonna try something. I'm gonna write my situation in detail and hopefully I can get help.

So right now, in the material sense everything is fine. I have a roof over my head, food, all the things I need to find work and to go about my projects and no debts.

The problem is me, it's either psychological or psychic I don't know. I'm a NEET. I had a devastating breakup over a year ago. (I still remember today is the 1 year and 2 months anniversary of that so it means it's still on my mind). I loved this girl a whole bunch and she's the one who made me step out of my comfort zone, get a job, go to the gym and overall feel like I matter. However we were both young and acted horribly towards each other as conflict grew and went unresolved. I'm still left thinking I was the monster in the whole story.

This year was just an insane ride on the crazy train. I went from having a job and making gains at the gym to drowning in alcohol doing nothing and going crazy to find a replacement. I went from pursuing masculinity to cross dressing. I spent all my savings on alcohol.

It was an interesting year to go back and think about my past and my upbringing. I discovered that very early on I was already disturbed and that I grew up in a very peculiar and hostile environment. I realized I had dreams that I wasn't supposed to have at that age (sexual themes and violence). With research, it left me scratching my head wether I was a narcissist or a victim of abuse that attracts abusive people. I question my very being. I still wonder if that girl was a positive influence in my life and if I should have put the extra work in making the relationship work or if I had the right idea when I dumped her. I thought I deserved better, I thought I could be someone without her and the exact polar opposite happened. I sunk lower than before I met her.
>>
>>18544806
part 2

Now I'm left having random fits of rage due to a feeling of powerlessness, so much so that my family is scared of me, I have no motivation do even do the things I like doing and I don't know what I want from life. I know the whole routine of making exercise, eating healthy, meditating, making plans, doing a little bit of work everyday and positive visualizations. Seems like I'm just a black hole of weakness and despair dragging in other people along with me and pushing others away. I feel as if my self destructive behavior and aggressiveness is hard wired into the most primal part of my brain.

I'm left with more questions than answers. I don't know If I have all the pieces of the puzzle or not. My head is broken and I don't trust my judgment anymore on anything.

Help pls?
>>
>>18544800
Thanks, I've been getting that impression but I'm shy and went through a bad breakup that broke a lot of my confidence. Not sure if showing initiative is in the cards for me.

Would you like another reading since mine was a two parter?
>>
>>18544809
no thanks! you should go for it
>>
>>18544794
Actually Reversed on that card means even worse...I'm here if you need mean
>>
>>18544823

I've always read reversed cards as suppressed or blocked meanings. Negative for good cards sure, but not so much for the bad ones.
>>
>>18544808
Five of Cups, Knight of Rods, Heirophant

Five of cups indicates you're focusing on the negative even though there is good present in you and your life. You need to learn how to forgive yourself for your part in your break up and you need to realize there was no way that it was 100% you that was at fault.

Knight of Rods indicates that you're not thinking about the consequences of your actions. You need to sit the fuck down, and write down what sort of person you want to be a year from now, five years from now, ten years from now. Then you need to write out corresponding goals to become that person and break them down to what you can do yearly, monthly, weekly, daily to achieve them.

It looks like if you get your shit together, you'll be able to achieve a more socially acceptable lifestyle - no more rage, you may even become a respected authority figure. No more NEETness, you'll be settled and perhaps even married.
>>
I'm down to do a reading for someone
>>
>>18544826
i have to agree with this.
the reversed card means the energy of the upright card is blocked. i'd be relieved to see tower reversed.
>>
>>18544820
Thanks!

I hope things work out with your guy and he wakes the fuck up.
>>
>>18544830
Can I have a general reading?
>>
>>18544830
Well, I'm up for a query.

Tell me about my career situation, and if I'll be able to find a career soon or at least be able to get on the right track.
>>
>>18544830
Can you give me a relationship reading? I like a girl but its complicated
>>
File: 1461721518687.png (53KB, 601x514px) Image search: [Google]
1461721518687.png
53KB, 601x514px
>>18544741
an overwhelming yes, I'd say go for it, seems like whatever will come from it will be for the better. You will find what it is you've always needed from this encounter.

If it's not tooo much trouble tell me about cute girls in my life if any.
>>
>>18544833
8 of wands, the stars, 5 of swords

Lots of forward movement and inspiration, whether in the arts, work, travel or other areas of your life, things definitely seem to be happening or you. But you need to stay vigilant as the 5 of swords indicates deception and workings outside of your viewpoint
>>
>>18544847
Please keep going dear antidepressant reader
>>
>>18544829
Thank you. I'll kick myself in the butt. What about the Hierophant card?
>>
>>18544830
General reading please?
>>
>>18544833
>>18544847
Now I'm interested in that "deception" because I suspect that one of my friends is not being completely honest with me. Can you tell me more about it? if you have the time of course.

Still, thank you very much for the reading.
>>
>>18544856
The Heirophant is a signifier of tradition and conformity - the family man, the community minister, the hardworking businessman, the teacher students look up to, etc. It's your potential future assuming you put the effort in.
>>
>>18544826
For my deck 9 of swords talks of nightmares, insomnia, repressing or denying things
>>
>>18544835
From what I can tell you're of the more successful type, financially or career wise and your lover is more the adventurous type. There are going to be some obstacles and chance for rebirth and renewal but your love will overcome in the end
>>
>>18544878
and reversed that energy would be blocked. that's what he is saying.
>>
>>18544882
No no, that's the meaning reversed. I mean they can interpret it however they like. I just mean that's the way I read it and how my deck runs it.
>>
>>18544834
Hey you skipped over this one. Are you willing to read it or no?
>>
>>18544879
Thank you good reader. Really hope you're right love aint easy man: Btw good night/morning to everyone!
>>
>>18544885
I kinda agree with Empath on this one. 9 of swords is a negative card, even when it's reversed. It may even look worse reversed because it's like your reality is turning upside down.
>>
>>18544885
Well how would you interpret it right side up? Because insomnia / nightmares is how I would interpret the 9 of swords right side up.
>>
>>18544846
>ace of cups reversed, nine of wands, king of swords reversed, five of swords reversed

o-oh jeez... anon, did you get into a scuffle with any cutie wooties? it seems like whoever this spread is pointing to seems really upset, but deep down, they're not entirely opposed to making up... if this brings anyone to mind, maybe you should try reaching out. i'll pull 4 more cards for you, in case any other cuties are hanging around.

>king of wands, ace of pentacles, three of pentacles, five of pentacles

this cutie wootie seems kinda like the shy type. they think you're the knees of the bees, yeah, but they're having a hard time speaking up about how they feel, secretly hoping you'll make the first move so they won't have to. that's adorable. maybe going for this one might be favorable.

you definitely got some nice cuties in your life anon. i'm rooting for you. thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18544859
1 of swords, the tower, the empress (reversed)

It seems there are going to be major changes in your life soon anon, you of mental clarity and fortitude will be tested. If you aren't careful in your dealings you may lose hold of the situation. I see a surplus of money and material wealth that will be squandered.
>>
>>18544830
I'm in the early days with my new bf nathan

Do things have the potential to get serious? Does he even like me enough to become srs?
>>
>>18544888
Sorry I don't read quick enough for you? Go ahead and take it if you want, I'm just trying to get in a few not everyone that posts
>>
>>18544875
That's a promising future to say the least. I still have a lot of questions though. I don't know what I really like doing enough to make a career out of it or how my experience can be used for good.

Right now music is pretty much the only thing I see advancement at all.
>>
File: 1461986021557.jpg (311KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461986021557.jpg
311KB, 1280x1024px
>>18544902
Thanks for the hope means a lot. I hope it actually comes true. Best of luck to you too anon.
>>
>>18544894
This, it's kinda like Hagalaz, that it's a negative rune and when merkstave (which is can't really be, but anyway) it's still negative but even more so.
>>18544896
Same way, but not as severe; upright it feels more insomnia for unknown reasons, trying to figure it out. Whereas reversed it's the same, but for reasons you know, but are choosing to ignore, and it's getting more and more stressful the more you put it off.

But that's just my deck/interpretation
>>
>>18544830
what will happen between me and my crush in the near future?
>>
>>18544905
From what I'm seeing, don't become too invested or throw yourself at his feet just yet. You may feel accomplished in gaining a lover, but don't assume things are going to exactly the way you want them to. This doesn't mean he doesn't like you, but if you jump to conclusions too soon you're going to receive disappointment. Go slow.
>>
>>18544911
The cards are not specific enough to tell you which career to pursue, but I pulled a card for guidance and got The Fool.

That would indicate that you need a job that allows you to be spontaneous an unbridled. Perhaps find something you can do freelance so you can pick and choose your clients and when you work. Music may be a good option, assuming you're capable of making a living at it.
>>
>>18544830
If you are still reading
Can I get a general career read?
>>
Can i get a général reading ?
>>
>>18544932
Last one tonight

Have you recently been through a period of self reflection anon? You seem to be a person who's open about their feelings and desires. You're going I be confronted with your past soon, is your crush someone who's come and gone from your life? If not this could represent someone else, but my advise is to continue to be honest with yourself and your feelings
>>
trading
>>
>>18544968
Thank you for your time&effort
>>
>>18544950
Filling spots for live and session work would be nice. Otherwise I still have my degree in mind even if I hate doing that. But who knows I might end up doing something completely out of the ordinary.
>>
>>18544968
i think i'm the opposite of that, but yes i've gone through a rather long self reflective period.sorry, my keyboard doesn't work. thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18544970
Gender and query
>>
>>18545015
female
will he and i ever move on completely or will we keep pulling back into each other?
>>
>>18544910
No you just did readings for everyone but me.

It's fine, though. It's not all that important.
>>
>>18544968
and yes, i think that's my crush. does it i won't see them anymore?
>>
>>18544903
Holy shit thanks!!!
>>
>>18545017
I read your energies for this one. The line that connects you two is thick. It resembles an umbilical cord, and I have reason to believe that you two share some quantity of energy. It's attached rather strongly, and I'm not really sure there's a way to sever it safely. It's not the only connection like this you have, but I'm not reading the others. This one in particular is interesting due to the exchange of energy back and forth. If you really want to be rid of it, there are some alchemical processes, but they're very dangerous, so I can't recommend it. It's likely you two might be stuck with this attachment, so you'll have to work around it through mundane means.

Your query hit funnily close to home. I have a similar situation with a girl, but I'm wondering if we can make it work.
>>
>>18545042
I definitely want to make things work. I was just wondering why it always seems we get dragged back to each other. Starting yours now.
>>
>>18545042
>Hierophant, Wheel of Fortune, Four of Cups, Ace of Wands, Kng of Cups.
Your bond is on a spiritual level for sure, but the power to make it work is up to the both of you. It seems that if you continue to pursue her, she will open up, though it may take a lot of energy and good timing as well. You'll have to learn to read her and the situation, learn how to play her, sort of.
>>
Air query. 22, M.
Just need a general life situation reading. Any method is OK; I'm only a little familiar with Tarot but I'm up for learning about other ways people do readings.
>>
A friend of mine did a love/relation reading for me. Me and the girl are not in relationship.

They were all upright. it was layd out in a cross, left was the past with five of pentacles middle advice with page of swords, right future with x cups.
Below the middel solution with king of wands and above middle (idk what the position means) but its was the hermit.

I actually said something stupid yesterday, and the reading was done today idk if that has a lot of influence. I just dont really know how to interpret all these cards. Your help is greatly apreciated anon.
>>
>>18545065
Said something stupid to her*
>>
>>18545059
Best of luck to all involved, then
>>
S, I don't know who you are, but you are one accurate guy.
>>
File: image[1].jpg (499KB, 1600x2133px) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
499KB, 1600x2133px
Hey guys, feelin pretty awesome as I made a new bag for my runes; so lets get some reading shakin
>Name/Nickname
>Description and Defining Features
>Colour Shape Combo
>Query
>Empath, Tarot or Runes

Love and good vibes be with you all <3
>>
>>18545081
M
tall, tan, curly hair
blue diamond
will i have to choose between seeing him and going to school, or will both work out?
tarot
>>
>>18545081
James
6ft brown hair brown eyes skinny
Red Triangle
What is my job situation looking like coming soon? Should I play it safe and keep the job I have now? Should I look for a new one?
Runes

Thank you.
>>
>>18545081
Elizabeth
Short hair, athletic, hazeleyes
Gold star
Career general
Tarot
>>
>>18545081
Richard
Male, above average height, straight brown hair
Purple flame with a white circle
Read my energy
Empath
>>
>>18545081
F
Introvert,broad shoulders, short hair ,scar on my left forearm
Green triangle
Love reading for this year ,plz
Empath
>>
>>18545081
Maysa
Dark hair, pail skin, a bit strange
blue triangle
Will me and PG talk to eachother this year, what are their feelings for me?
Tarot please

thank you so much, I send you good vibes
>>
>>18545081
Sam
Dark brown eyes, brown hair, pale, stubble
Dark red circle
Did i lose my chance with her. Relationship reading would be fine, or whatever you can say.
Empath. Read me please based reader
>>
>>18545081
Bruce - Bubba
Pale, Strange
Orange Octagon
Will the Love I've left keep attempting to return to me, or has she lost It?
Runes
>>
>>18545084
>Tarot Reading;Future Specific
10 of Swords(r)
2 of Cups
Ruled over by Ace of Cups
Counseled by Queen of Swords(r) and The Magician
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1l5ScSEYjuQ
>>
>>18545107
THANK YOU, EMPATH!!!!! I'm so glad!!!!
>>
>>18545085
>Rune Reading;Career Specific
Stay; Mannaz(r), Nauthiz(r)
Go; Rhaido, Othala
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0l7AXLl2TQx
>>
>>18545081
Zeus
Shaved head, thick ass mufucking beard, glasses, sarcastic asshole, kind and caring
Blue sphere
What does the girl who is dear to my life, A, think about me?
Let's put the new goods to use, Runes
>>
>>18545086
>Tarot Reading;Career General
3 of Swords
Ace of Cups(r)
Ruled over by The Chariot
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1deqEBnXy9w
>>
Empath in the house yeee
>>
>>18545087
>Empath Reading;Energy checkup
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xHE2j7JcD2
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
>>18545137
>check the thread
>empath already has 9 people waiting in line
>that
>feel
>>
trading
>>
>>18545088
>Empath Reading;Love General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1l5sqFxjqGF
>>
>>18545144
It may be an unintentional effect from I'm doing, yes. To know that besides everything it's functioning well, good. Appreciated.
>>
>>18545136
Wow thank you so much.

I'm definitely lacking in the romance aspect of my life....I've been so focused on trying to figure out what to do carreer wise. I wonder if it means that I won't get to enjoy a love life if I'm too focused on work? Hmm, a lot to ponder over. Thank you again! You're the best!
>>
>>18545096
>Tarot Reading;Future Specific
The World
Wheel of Fortune
Ruled over by The Tower
http://vocaroo.com/i/s020JOQJM4YR
>>
>>18545152
I don't have anyone close right now so It's rather hard to know who the left energy is.

I wouldn't stray away from my path ,but I'm trying to make some changes happen right now.

Thank you so much.
>>
>>18545127
That was a great reading. I am not that specific anon from before, but I appreciate it all the same. It seems that I definitely need to seek a new job. I still am unclear of what exactly I am capable of, but I've at least started looking and considering it as the way to go. Thanks.
>>
>>18545081
Jun
Short, dark hair/eyes, pale skin, big nose.
Green key
I'm still not sure about the best way to approach and seduce her. What can I do?
Runes.

Thank you!
>>
>>18545176
haha well I guess whatever we had might as well be dead. Yeah I figured that much. thank you for the reading, have a good day
>>
>>18545191
>jun
>asian qt
you can have me
>>
>>18545081
Georgia
Poetic, artistic and very crafty
black star
how does J feel about me, is there a romantic future between us?
>>
File: asass.jpg (120KB, 498x569px) Image search: [Google]
asass.jpg
120KB, 498x569px
>>18545099
This is a little too close to getting into their energy anon, don't feel comfortable.
>>18545119
Anytime anon!
>>18545137
Pic related
>>18545145
Which is your's anon so I know which one to skip ;P
>>18545156
Gotcha, yea for the most part your energy seems stable and nothing overtly problematic jumping out
>>18545158
I think it feels more you'll end up even more emotionally starved the more you focus on your career. I would take it as a warning to be balanced in your life choices, and let yourself relax to enjoy some love every now and then
>>18545177
Anytime anon. It didn't feel like a current lover, more like a "we could be but it'd end soon so there's no point"
>>18545187
Rhaido would suggest picking a direction and running for it; you don't know your strength until you're on the road to it.
>>18545192
Anytime, sorry to be the bearer of bad news
>>
>>18545223
I'm the first one you replied. Oh wow, i wish i'd ask for tarot. Didn't think you have to get into their energy in relationship reads, my bad i suppose.

Did i lose my turn :(
>>
>>18545103
>Rune Reading;Love specific
Kennaz(r), Nauthiz, Teiwaz(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s01DuiPiwPc8
>>
>>18545231
>>18545099
>Tarot Reading;Love Specific
8 of Cups(r)
The Devil(r)
Ruled over by 6 of Pents
Counseled by Page of Cups and The Hermit
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1QdgkaozdFZ
>>
>>18545132
>Rune Reading;Love Specific
Fehu, Thorn, Nauthiz
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1zIEStb1TAb
>>
>>18545081
>>Name/Nickname
Alex
>Description and Defining Features
Italian looking, pisces with a scorpio ascendant
>Colour Shape Combo
Lagoon Blue Antahkarana
>Query
What chapters from 1 to 7 should I focus to learn more about for the 6th of february exam ?
>Empath, Tarot or Runes
Empath

thank you fampai
>>
>>18545191
>Rune Reading;Love Specific
Thorn, Perthro(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0p7ykJi9Tz8
>>
>>18545254
Thanks a lot Empath. This was a real detailed reading. You're right, i was repressing a lot of pleasures. It's the winter break now, i'll try to have some fun and enjoy. I also think it's time for a change..

Your readings rock, bless you(heh) and sending you good vibes. Always nice to get help from you.
>>
>>18545081
>Name: P
>introvert, short/dark hair, glasses, kind of big ears
>blue star (not sure what to provide here)
>What kind of job should I apply for, either right now or after graduating?
>Any method you feel like doing; I'm a little familiar with Tarot but curious about Empath
>>
>>18545081
empath why dont you just say energy reading instead of empath? its less confusing to people and it sounds more like what you actually do
>>
>>18545258
Favorite Fuck Up LMFAO

O well, she may not love me in a romantic sense but does come to me often, whether it's for laughs or because she's horny or down. I guess time will tell, probably need to ignore her more and be more of a douche to get that from her.
>>
>>18545081

>Ryan
>5'10", built like a brick shithouse, pale skinned, green eyes with a capricious twinkle that never goes away, shoulder length black hair streaked with grey, grey streaked with black goatee and mustache
>Black diamond
>What is my true essential nature and how do I more fully embrace it?
>Empath
>>
File: 7KxmNhH[1].png (288KB, 630x889px) Image search: [Google]
7KxmNhH[1].png
288KB, 630x889px
>>18545261
That's not something I could do with an empath reading sorry. Want Tarot? I feel they might be more informative. Also, if you could give me an overview of what each chapter is that'd be awesome helpful
>>18545272
Glad you didn't mind my silly ramblings, I do tend to ramble...a lot kek. Aye, take sometime for yourself man, you deserve it.
>>18545280
Energy reading implies I'm reading their particular energy, and I've developed it a little beyond that. Some say it's more akin to scrying in a sense. Really, it's just a habit that carried over from when I began and i'm more than happy to clarify for any interested.
>>18545287
Hell to the yea you are Zues! Pic related.
Whatever works for you man, I mean I've seen successful relationships built upon shakier foundations.
>>
>>18545081
Frap
-Caucasian land whale late 20s light brown hair red shorts white shirt blue eyes with yellow flecks
-purple million pedaled flower
-What path should I take on my spiritual journey. I feel there are so many open to me I cannot choose and am stuck in indecision.
-Which ever you feel is best for my query

Thanks in advance, love your work! :) <3
>>
>>18545237
"That which is necessary often oppresses the heart"
This is truly brilliant.

We've been broken up for a few years, can't remember exactly how long - she wanted to remain friends because I'm the only one her 'knows' her.
I couldn't pretend this was okay with me, seeing her from time to time and then casually reverting back to our own lives. "I can't stop what I'm doing just because you showed up, after all this time of being gone" sort of thing
We saw each other as Home, while living a decent distance away, and I couldn't change that so I was forced to remove her from my life to help us both grow. (It's also very difficult for me going from humpity hump every day with my Love to hanging out smoking weed listening to her tales of college sorority problems)
She turned into a MeMeMe-er, opening my eyes to the way women really are, and it's making me abhor them.

>back to the runes
-Kennaz(r); false hope etc
Hope she turns out okay.. not my issue at the end of the day I guess.
-Nauthiz; power of will to overcome
"time to let it go" exactly what I needed to hear.
-Teiwaz
Making her own tracks is hopefully a good thing.

On a side note, since
Kennaz(r) - lack of creativity, loss of illusion
Nauthiz - power of will to overcome, determination
Teiwaz(r) - mental paralysis, over analysis, imbalance
one of my new years resolutions was to quit smoking weed, and reading and hearing about empaths is making me begin to think I am one. When I started smoking weed it was to slow down my mind - everything was flying by so fast that I didn't know what to feel, so I didnt; I spend much of my time way from people because the majority seem to be toxic and pure negative - they are all waiting to lash out(California related?). This is making me extremely spiteful. Weed put me in the Present and enabled me to appreciate the current situation rather than think-on/criticize it for the way it had come about - or how it might end.
>>
>>18545081
>Linda
>short, pixie cut multi coloured hair, big dark eyes, nice eyebrows n smile, olive skin
>purple spiral
>will I be better off living on my own, close to my partner? or living with my family?
>whatever you feel is best :)
>>
File: myspine_0.jpg (56KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
myspine_0.jpg
56KB, 720x540px
>>18545303
Do you think these runes are nudging me towards at least looking into that idea? Of
being an empathic individual. I've read whichever chakra/energy empaths use the most
sometimes causes IBS/lower back problems/stuff in that area of the body - my family on my
mothers side has a history of colon problems, and I've been blessed with pic related

do you think this website is accurate?
>http://themindunleashed.com/2013/10/30-traits-of-empath.html

'Abandoning an empath in the throes of alternating moods can create detrimental effects. A simple return of empathic love–listening and caring compassionately without bias, judgment and/or condemnation–can go an incredibly long way to an empath’s instant recovery. Many empaths don’t understand what is occurring within them. They literally have no idea that another person’s emotions are now felt, as one’s own and reflected outwardly. They are confused as to how one moment all was well, and then the next, they feel so depressed, alone, etc. The need to understand the possibilities of empath connection is a vital part of the empaths journey for themselves and for those around them.'

This, in my eyes, explains most of how I was feeling throughout highschool.

sporadic typing may have left some holes, feel free to ask
>>
>>18545200
>>18545296

did you skip mine? :(
>>
>>18545296
>That's not something I could do with an empath reading sorry. Want Tarot? I feel they might be more informative. Also, if you could give me an overview of what each chapter is that'd be awesome helpful
Tarot or runes, which one you consider best.
Sure, these are the chapters,
C1 - Right of property / Dreptul la proprietate
C2 - Legal ways for right of private property/ Modalitatile juridice ale dreptului de proprietate privata
C3 - Recovering posession/ Actiunea in revendicare
C4 - Dependent parts of right of private property / Dezmembramintele dreptului de proprietate privata
C5 - Fiducia si administrarea bunurilor altora / Trust law and administrating other people's assets/goods
C6 - Posesia / Possession
C7 - General ways of gaining right of property and of other real entitlements / Modurile generale de dobandire a dreptului de proprietate si a altor drepturi reale principale
>>
>>18545081
Ayylmao
Silver upwards rising moon
Empath

I'm already in the exchange I mentioned a few months back , I'm feeling pretty lonely desu as I don't have any friends here and that makes me feel pretty. Pls give reading on how to enjoy my time here
>>
>>18545303
>>18545309
HOLY FEEDBACK BATMAN! I'm gonna voice record a reply because my thoughts flow better in voice.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1dOvPkLrqdC
>>
>>18545324
>Tarot Reading;Chapter Specifics
10 of Pents(r)
3 of Swords(r)
Ruled over by the Emperor
Counseled by Queen of Swords and 6 of Pents(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s09H2EKL1EQh
>>
>>18545274
>>18545294
>>18545307
>>18545333
Gonna take a break guys, i'll be back shortly. Just wanna read this and type out some work while it's fresh in my head. Apologies <3
>>
>>18545371
Thank you so much fampai, I will come back, 16 days from now, and write down in this thread as you asked me to.
>>
>>18544650
Any method is in?
How about this: Make something up off the top of your head, convince yourself it absolutely must be true, then look for evidence to support your conclusion and disregard anything contradictory...
Oh damn, I just came up with the ur-divination method! It covers literally everything here!
>>
>>18545381
You sound like you're butthurt because your divination skill is too low to participate in these threads
>>
>>18545376
That would be awesome anon <3 Would mean a whole lot
>>
File: 49.jpg (32KB, 282x410px) Image search: [Google]
49.jpg
32KB, 282x410px
I'll be performing three tarot readings (maybe more at a later time, if I have the energy).
No generic "will I find work/love/money" queries will be accepted, nor will badly written/unclear queries be accepted.
Detail and proper sentence structure makes it easier for me to understand what you need.
Bad query "What are results of project?".
Good query: "What will be the results of the project I'm currently focused on?".
Note: I am slow, and cherry pick. If I feel someone else has a better query than you, regardless of post order, they will take priority.

Requisites:

>Age

>Gender

>Favorite Thing (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query
>>
I like how virgo is always a woman
>>
>>18545429
I like how many virgos are here.
>>
>>18545421
26, female, hot baths...
which will be better for me? moving out and away from my mom's house to be closer to my boyfriend, or living with my mom and staying where I am? what will happen if i go? what will happen if i stay?
>>
File: 24252363.jpg (776KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
24252363.jpg
776KB, 2048x1536px
>>18545358
>walking through the art pieces
I like this.
>shielding
Do you think it's possible to shield others?
My mother seems very similar but she is afraid to have an open mind for fear of losing the Lord. She's told me a ghost of her great grandmother was at the foot of her bed while she was sleeping in the next room whilst taking care of her dying grandmother. The ghost told her it will be alright, checks on grandma and she's dead.
I didn't see a ghost but after my grandfather died I heard the exact same thing from behind my head as I laid in bed.
I didn't really know or care about this grandfather - my mothers situation was the opposite (she cared, a lot)

>taking negative energy and giving good
becoming a shell type of feeling?
>at 6years old
I began to pray for the people I care a lot about to not have to feel any pain, that it would be cast upon me instead.

lost my train of thought relistening
>hard work trumps natural talent
how do I work hard to increase these abilities? I've always felt like I had this power looming over me - I considered it a demon trapped inside me (imagine Naruto, try not to laugh) probably due to my religious upbringing
>I will look into The Way Of Men and Energy Manipulation regarding shielding

idk much about runes, used this
>http://www.sunnyway.com/runes/meanings.html

That Helm of Awe analogy was good.
>>
>>18545431
Virgos are going through an interesting/weird time i'd say.
>>
>>18545454
Well, I'm a virgo and I'm feeling like something big is coming. Made some changes, but I feel like this is not over. I wonder if I'm imagining it or really something is going to happen.
>>
File: images.jpg (21KB, 501x184px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21KB, 501x184px
now reading.

I require that querents not be vague.
>>
>>18545474
How do I regain my motivation and concentration and why did I lose it?
>>
>>18545488
Budda would say "you never had concentration to begin with"

>>18545489
I don't need to use telepathy for this one...move out of your mom's basement.
>>
>>18545502
well its more complicated than that lol.
>>
>>18545437

About Query: Satiety - 10 of Cups

Move:
>Princess of Swords
>Wealth - 10 of Disks
>Knight of Cups

You're likely to become jealous, the closer you get to his life and the more you see of its contents. It's only going to intensify as time goes on due to your obsessive, analytical nature; This will begin pushing him away, due to his passive, fickle nature. Eventually he's going to have an affair because he's not getting what he needs from you, but is just getting more negativity and pressure piled on.

Don't Move:
>Debauch - 7 of Cups
>Pleasure - 6 of Cups
>The Universe

There's an extremely high chance you're going to cheat on him in short order. What starts out as fling becomes a new passion, and the seeds of a new relationship will grow in the corpse of your old one.

You're not a good match for each other, either way. You're overbearing and tempestuous, he's a flaky airhead with a tendency to flirt.
>>
>>18545508
What's complicated?
>>
File: bF6Cp.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
bF6Cp.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>18545502
Man the past couple days you've shown pretty much zero effort in your readings. I know some of these queries can get boring, but that's what we get here.

All you're doing at this point is trolling. If you don't like it, either pick air queries you do like or find another body of sad spirits with better questions, or just take a break for a while... but frankly all of it is good practice.
>>
>>18545530
why don't you try some blood magic an cut your wrists?
>>
>>18545523
I was hoping to know less about our relationship and more about my job/financial situation and if my mom will be okay on her own...but wow was this ever interesting! thank you... very spot on with our personalities
>>
>>18545474
Will it be better for me if I choose a new career?
>>
File: 1479217145962.png (114KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1479217145962.png
114KB, 300x300px
>>18545538

A shitty reader and a shitty person. Who would have guessed?
>>
>>18545474
Tell me if I'm being delusional or not. I really want to do entrepreneurship for my career but obstacles keep appearing which make me think perhaps I'm not up to it.
>>
>>18545421
>32
>Male
>Relaxing after a long day at work!
>How will my relationship be with the girl that likes me? Do we have what it takes to last?
>>
>>18545548
I see that you are confused. Most people would kill for any career.

>>18545555
OMG you know me so well

>>18545556
you do realize that an entrepreneur is self-employed and that a career is literally "being a company's bitch," right? so what you are asking is illogical.
>>
>>18545461
It's not over yet, i agree. I'm really curious to see what will happen. Interesting times for us.
>>
>>18545474
Well I'll try...

Should I continue to hold out for this guy to ask me out? I'm 50% sure that he likes me too, but he seems uninterested or unwilling to do anything about it. Is he going to keep being this way? I'm hesitant to ask him out myself because I can't really deal with rejection right now.
>>
>>18545560

About Query: Defeat - 5 of Swords
Hidden Influences: Knight of Disks
Don't Do: Knight of Swords
Do: Happiness - 9 of Cups
Likely Outcome: The Lovers

No, Bad! Stop it! Going in expecting it to fail is shooting yourself in the foot because you expect to be shot in the foot. You're a hardworker and a good guy, but you need to stop wishing for the perfect world, and be happy with what's in front of you. You need to put the same effort and fire in to your relationship as you do with your work, don't half-ass it. Appreciate the little things, don't focus on the negative too much, and there's a strong chance you'll have a long lasting relationship with her. There's good chemistry between you two.
>>
>>18545574
right....so....draw a dick on a piece of paper and pass it to him in class through at least three friends

its called dick magic
>>
>>18545587
Well thanks for nothing, but I guess I didn't expect anything anyway.
>>
>>18545588
so you don't want a boyfriend? half their job is to reject you.
>>
>>18545590
oh, I so sorry...you don't have any friends to pass the note through. just use random strangers.
>>
>>18545597
is refusing to create the input that causes growth in others just as bad as preventing growth in others?
is it really my responsibility to call out every farce and let the hatred for falsity flow through me 10x as often as love for the truth?
It's hard to focus when I keep rubbing my Eyes
>>
>>18545603
I'd suggest rubbing your eyelids more than your eyes...corneal scratches take time to heal.

and, please tell me, why do you give a hoot about the perversion of others? they only do terrible things because they know it will make you react.
>>
>>19
Female
The coffee smell, the breeze.

Should i try or just let it go?
>>
>>18545616
Unless if you want to date the internet then I suggest you go for it.
>>
>>18545616
>>18545421
Opss missplaced haha
>>
>>18545597
Why offer to answer queries if you just want to be an ass about it?
>>
>>18545611
not talking about reactionaries.
I mean things like this situation we're in right now. Where responding to you validates your existence and each word I add into this sentence just gives you more to learn from. You're going to respond like a sarcastic troll, which you have, and then Im in the situation Im asking you about.
>Do I take the time to fix your problems or just let you wallow in your own filth?
isnt the question, but similar
>If I refuse to show the clockmaker his error, am I reinforcing his error?

>is refusing to create the input that causes growth in others just as bad as preventing growth in others?

- am i at fault for letting those closest to me slip down the slope they created, just because I saw they were misguided?
>>
>>18545562
I know that. However is it really worth feeling so belittled daily?
>>
>>18545562
You're a retarded cunt

I didnt even get a reading or anything by the way, i just wanted to say what a waste of space you are. Whatever you're going through to make you do this shit, you deserve much worse.
>>
>>18545625
what I want are rational querents, but I don't suppose there are any of those here...they're probably all living good lives.

>>18545631
>can't use coherent sentences

>>18545639
have you tried belittling people? its kinda fun to use your wit.
>>
>>18545645
you know what's not a waste of space? thanking your reader.

I have been ignored as a great reader for about 400 posts, so I figure you're all going to get sarcastic posts until the debt is paid in full.
>>
Dead thread is dead.
>>
>>18545653
You're such a liar

Especially after the recent talks, everyone tries to give feedback nowadays. For gods sake even cheswick gets a lot of attention(if you're cheswick kill yourself btw)
>>
>>18545653
Fat Palm, can you please help me? I'm at a loss as of what direction to take my future...I want a career but i don't know where to put my focus...please, do you see anything?
>>
>>18545653
You're cancer and a worse troll than Cheswick of all the people
>>
File: 14717893911178-bbj8i-490x445.jpg (75KB, 490x445px) Image search: [Google]
14717893911178-bbj8i-490x445.jpg
75KB, 490x445px
>>18545654
now THAT's a kek.
>>
>>18545647
What's a rational query? What was wrong with mine?
>>
File: icon-200x250-sign-love-12.jpg (12KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
icon-200x250-sign-love-12.jpg
12KB, 200x250px
>>18545662
well then I'm here as a gentle reminder that you shouldn't be a faggot.

>>18545666
I said earlier that many people literally kill for careers. Have you tried cutting some throats?

>>18545668
no...I'm a Pisces, not a cancer.
>>
>>18545679
IDK...have you tried whining more? maybe you should ask a different reader the same questions.
>>
>>18545647

Perhaps if you employed a more stringent method of vetting querents, the quality of queries would increase. As-is, it is my perception that you simply arrange things to reinforce your perceptions in an exercise of ego, whether it be intentional or unintentional. If receiving praise or feedback is important to you, perhaps the path of guidance is not one you should further pursue. Guide not because of vanity, but because it is the right thing to do and further refines you as an individual. To continue performing an action while changing nothing, and expecting a change in result, is insanity.
>>
>>18545683
hmmm no i can't do that lol
>>
>>18545687
God I love you Moonie. I always look forward to your posts. They help me out more than you could possibly know.
>>
>>18545687
you could make all that block of text

2long, sry I read.

>>18545688
ahh...the "can't do" mentality. that's the real cancer.
>>
>>18545686
Have you tried fucking yourself? Perhaps you'd stop being such a fuckwad.
>>
Let's start a new thread with the first post saying to ignore Fat Palm, who is obviously a NEET virgin jealous that the rest of us have relationship and career problems.
>>
>>18545683
Stop pretending you're not cancer and just leave already
>>
>>18545705
no...but I killed myself once just for fun.

why don't you follow suit?

>>18545713
that's what this thread is. go review the last one if you require proof.
>>
File: tumblr_mftoebyiza1r42ujeo1_500.jpg (69KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mftoebyiza1r42ujeo1_500.jpg
69KB, 500x354px
>>18545716
now who's got the ego?
>>
>>18545474
Does the woman i love misses me?
>>
>>18545792
go ask the guy who talks about "severe retardation" on

>>18545672

this thread.

TLDR: no, she's probably dead.
>>
>>18545621
Ty for the reading, by the way, could you explain better?
>>
>>18545811
what I am saying is you're asking for me to scry another person and this is immoral.

TLDR: you're a jerk.
>>
>>18545683
Get fucked and die please
>>
File: heart_illustration.jpg (230KB, 646x438px) Image search: [Google]
heart_illustration.jpg
230KB, 646x438px
>>18545874
This is a diagram of your heart.
>>
>>18545421
>20

>girl

>hearing the sound of heavy rain and wind outside, when warm and cozy in bed

>What can I do to keep my lover forever?
>>
>>18545911
you could start by getting out of bed and making your man a sandwich, and you could do this all nude, too.
>>
>>18545929
Dude why? Seriously what's wrong with you. Do something else with your life
>>
File: 00.jpg (39KB, 285x416px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
39KB, 285x416px
>>18545911

About Query: The Priestess - High Priestess
Hidden Influences: The Star
External Influences: The Magus - The Magician
Don't Do: Prudence - 8 of Disks
Do: Fortune - Wheel of Fortune

This is NOT a healthy relationship, and you're deluded thinking that you can change him because "It's true love!". To him you're just meat he's manipulating for his own ends, and everybody but you sees that. That being said, if you really want to stay with him you're going to have to bend to his every single whim, regardless of whether pride or common sense says to run or avoid doing it for the rest of your lives.
>>
>>18545943
Yeah, I suppose I could go back to my $40/hr job site...PSYCH its my day off.

>>18545950
Jesus Christ, anon...she already said she's a girl.
>>
>>18545965
Oh god I'm laughing my ass off reading your posts here. What a damaged and completely fucked up human being you are! So pitiful!

Anyway
>>18545421
Could you please read for me?

Male
Accomplishing things/pleasing my ego

This activity I have embarked on with doubtful motives that not even I can really pinpoint, do they serve as a work that will advance me in my studies? Or am I just justifying it a posteriori? Should I carry on? And what are the negative consequences of doing so?

Thank you!
>>
>>18545950
ouch :(((( thank u
>>
meh empath skipped me :/
>>
>>18545977
It takes four to chan-go

p.s. I'm glad you are able to laugh...its clinically proven to prevent suicide.
>>
>>18546001
jesus christ get out of here... fucking pathetic at this point
>>
>>18546038
>>18546001 asked me this exact same question last night.
>>
>>18545792
Bump
Would a reader please help me on this matter?
>>
>>18546049
you already thanked me for reading your query...so you should be asking

"Would another reader please help me on this matter?"
>>
>>18546090
I dont think i thanked you, you really did not helped much
>>
>>18546090
Kill yourself
>>
>>18546090
Dude you are so pathetic I wish I could do something for you. But you need to stop lashing out here and especially in your life. Otherwise nobody is ever going to even try to help you.
>>
>>18546093
it was a lie to entice you to verify that I have indeed read for you and that you did not thank me.

>>18546099
already did. the doctors brought me back.
>>
>>18546104
I couldn't care less about people helping me.

What I do value are services rendered and proper compensation.
>>
>>18546113
OK. I realize I give this advice now knowing you besides what you are showing us, so in a way this is treating the symptoms, but I would suggest you try letting go for once and helping someone in exchange for nothing. Render a service (could be helping a friend move some furniture for example) and don't expect nor ask for anything in return. You would be surprised how much that can do for you, even if it's a cliché.
>>
>>18546128
*not knowing you
>>
>>18546128
>>18546129
implying I have friends. go kill yourself.
>>
>>18546131
Are you a reader or something? I've never seen one behave so bizarrely.
>>
>>18546136
yes, I offer readings. I typically offer pictomancy, but have done tarot spreads and scrys.

Thoth tought me, but I think he's Cheswick now.
>>
>>18546136
He's a damaged person crying for help.

>>18546131
But as I said, that first step to stop lashing out on everyone and everything, you are the only one that can take it. After that it becomes much, much easier. Believe me, I know it first hand.

And yeah, you are going to continue to insult everyone, but I know some part of you heeds this advise. I'm going to work out a bit and then go order some Indian food.

Cheers mate.
>>
>>18546148
will i find love or am i doomed to be alone forever?
>>
File: acanthus.jpg (87KB, 506x768px) Image search: [Google]
acanthus.jpg
87KB, 506x768px
Doing three, scry or tarot, then going for a long walk to do some thinking.
>>
>>18546150
I feel like you definitely masturbate while looking at yourself in the mirror.
>>
>>18546159
Does she misses me like i miss her?
>>
>>18546159
tarot
Have my most recent findings led me to the correct path?
>>
>>18546150
cheers

>>18546152
first define love and then maybe I can help you.
>>
>>18546162

A plate sits on a table. The fork is set aside, and crumbs line the plate that sits empty. Something was devoured, but bits of it linger. Not enough to sustain.

Someone peers out through blinds in a dark room, squinting at the light.

Someone putting a dish into the wash.

Well, one of you is going through the steps to move on.
>>
>>18546159
tarot
How will this party go for me?
>>
>>18546159
will moving to new york bring success this year?
thanks.. also if possible would terminating current lease early be favorable to move sooner? double thanks
>>
>>18546175
That would be me but i did it more to see how she would react... which she didnt... thank you
>>
>>18546164

Page of swords
Seven of wands
Three of pentacles
Three of cups
Two of wands
Ten of wands reversed
Five of pentacles
Knight of wands
Page of pentacles
Three of wands

Well, you dug around and now you've dug in. Make some alliances, speak truth in spite of poverty, and you'll weather long enough to prosper.
>>
>>18546177

The Devil
The High Priestess
King of Swords
The Magician
King of Cups
Five of Wands
Justice
Knight of Pentacles
Eight of Pentacles
Nine of Swords

You'll ensorcel a lover, but you'll reap what you sow.
>>
>>18546189
Nice, thanks man
>>
>>18546189

Tarot
What's up with these thoughts about my identity?
>>
>>18546175
How does he feel about me? Also, how does he see me as personality-wise? Thank you in advance.
>>
>>18546159
scry, I find myself starting too many projects I cannot find the habit or focus to finish, because that's how I've been for a long time.

where should I devote my time and energy to, my current projects that I have time already invested into, or the new ones?
>>
>>18545977

About Query: Oppression - 10 of Wands
Hidden Influences - Prince of Swords

Continue As-Is:
>Change - 2 of Disks
>Ruin - 10 of Swords
>Happiness - 9 of Cups

Change is in the air, and it's not in your favor; Buckle up. That bad habit of daydreaming the possibilities and spinning them in to unrealistic levels rather than acting is gonna bite you in the ass, and hard. It's almost guaranteed there's going to be massive fallout from your actions, and it's going to be intense to the point of damn near breaking you. When all is said and done, you'll be better off overall for the storm you weathered. You'll be what many spend their entire lives fighting for and never achieving-- Truly happy.

Don't Continue As-Is:
>Ace of Wands
>Prince of Disks
>Completion - 4 of Wands

This is a much smoother road than the alternative, though less vibrant. You'll be inspired to try something new, and work on it tirelessly. Overall, this change in your work ethic to settle down and work your ass off will bleed in to all aspects of your life, much to your benefit. All things come to a close, and so too will your project; You'll be content, but there's going to be a lingering feeling of missing "the good old days" and wondering what could have been-- Your happiness is marred due to your bad habit of daydreaming things to ludicrous proportions, and the inability to remove the rose colored glasses you're looking back with.
>>
What does it mean if you keep hallucinating the lovers card even if you never get it for yourself?
>>
>>18546160
Not that guy but there's nothing wrong with this. I don't do it often, but I still find it erotic. It's healthy to find yourself sexually attractive in my mind.
>>
>>18546309
How does he feel about me? + How does he see me as?
Thank you.
>>
>>18546393

it means you should take your meds
>>
Why do I feel like such an outsider?
>>
>>18546548
I'm not that great with tarot, however, I can try to help. I am also sorry that you feel that way.

Two of Swords:

I feel like you cannot find someone who can share your same thoughts/ intellect and emotions/ feelings. This can result in isolation from others. You are trying hard to find more people, though.

You'll get there.
Accurate?
>>
>>18546574

Accurate... So it has nothing to do with sexuality?
>>
>>18546599
I decided to do a yes/ no tarot.

8 of cups

No. However, I sort of feel like you feel like your sexuality separates you from others/ you feel as though you are on a different path. I feel like your sexuality makes you feel separated even though that might not be the reason.

I hope it was accurate.
>>
Idk how this works. Moody pleb here.

So she broke my heart, and I understand why it had to be that way and I've begun to move on. But I still have that small glimmer of hope. Should I learn to let that go too or hold onto it? Maybe we just don't match but I know she is special..
>>
>>18546574
Can you give me a reading? These are my circumstances:
A co-worker (much younger than me) showed a lot of interest in me over the past few week. He is in the Marines and will be deployed in May. We exchanged phone numbers and had a lovely conversation over text last night. This morning though he told me that he got back together with his ex-girlfriend (he left her because she was smoking pot with his friends behind his back.)

Can you tell me if there is a chance with him if his current relationship doesn't last? Basically, a general love life reading would be great.
>>
>>18546309
Thank you for the reading. I feel like I misled you a bit and perhaps you have colored the reading in a way that I have to adapt for the real situation (it wasn't related to career at all), but I will read it both ways just in case. Thanks.
>>
>>18546651

So... Is it saying I'm gay?
>>
>>18546740
Don't afraid to be gay. Being gay is pretty good.
>>
>>18546756
Only if you're living in 1900s.
>>
>>18546705
Still looking for a reading if anybody is willing to impart some advice.
>>
>>18546705

Your feelings towards him:
7 of pentacles

You have been waiting for a long time, maybe feeling like your hard work isn't paying off. This card dictates lots of patience.

How you see him:
4 of swords

I'm not too sure how to interpret this but maybe you feel like this person is taking a break from you or really distant. It could also indicate a relationship not feeling as strong as usual.

His feelings for you:
King of wands

He's probably very charismatic and very charming. He feels good energy from you and appreciates your presence. He thinks you are pretty loyal and dependable.

How he sees you:
Page of wands

I'm also not too sure how to interpret this but it could mean A very social person with lots of energy. They are good at bringing people together and make good leaders. They are very curious as well. They tend to be competitive and also sometimes need help finishing projects.

His present relationship right now:
The sun

Things seem very bright, energized, fresh and passionate in his relationship. Can mean starting off clean.

His relationship right now and it's future:
Strength

It seems very strong, compassionate, etc. There is a lot of fire, passion and confidence. However, if you look up the Strength card, then you'll see the woman will a lion. She's strong, and handling her lion, however, she might be too strong and harming it. Things seem okay, though.

The chances of you starting a relationship with him (if they ever broke up):
The Chariot

The Chariot represents ambition and moving forward boldly. I think that you would definitely start something.

I really hope this helps and is accurate. I wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>18546159
can i get a general reading?
>>
>>18546756

Well it's intrusive thoughts... Some gay guy tried to turn me
>>
File: caat.png (14KB, 548x327px) Image search: [Google]
caat.png
14KB, 548x327px
Hello! How are you doing all today? I'm going to do few readings tonight.
All I need is:
>query
>gender or information whether you like boys or girls, if it's a love reading
>drawing made by you. It can be on paper, computer whatever you like!
>>
>>18546768
Oh wow, thank you. I'm definitely patient with him, at times, motherly or sisterly (there is a ten year age difference with me being the senior)

4 of Swords most certainly represents how I see him right now, it's like he's heading in battle in a sense because he isn't happy with this girl, but wants the familiarity, the routine and the comfort.

I hope it works out for him and me. I went through a horrible circumstance with a guy that I thought I loved during the spring and fall of 2016. That's all though, I hope something good comes my way, because I've been striking out of the last few years.
>>
>>18546694
What you want to happen:
Knight of cups

You are waiting for someone and are full of emotion. Sometimes the Knight of cups loves just for the sake of love. They love it. You want emotional security and devotion for this person and want a new start. Like the Knight in the picture, you are patiently waiting and loyal.

What you don't want to happen:
King of Swords

I'm not sure how to interpret this exactly, however, I'd go with not wanting emotional coldness or aloof. You want something serious with trust and enriched with emotion. However, you do want a good connection with words.

What will happen if you try again:
Temperance

I feel like you would see much more clearer emotionally, with less obstacles in your way. I think in the end you would find some sort of balance.

If you don't:
Strength

If you don't, I think you'll learn good lessons for next time. You would earn strength and more confidence.

Most likely outcome:
The Star

Good things will come if you are patient enough. The star is sometimes like a blessing and indicated good things for those who wait.

I hope I helped and I wish you the best. Sorry if it wasn't as good or kind of vague I'm getting a little tired.
>>
>>18546717

I'll be frank here; Don't bullshit someone who's reading for you, ask what you really need to ask, otherwise it entirely invalidates the results of a reading. Applying the results to a different concern/query than what was given is foolish, because there are an infinite amount of possibilities that can change the likely results in a reading entirely. You can't use a pie recipe to make cake.
>>
File: 1484879405785.png (9KB, 599x438px) Image search: [Google]
1484879405785.png
9KB, 599x438px
>>18546781
male, looking for girls
can i have advice to find some love?
im away from my town until june
maybe i should just try tinder or something
>>
>>18546780
>>18546740

Yeah could the reader just draw a card yes no for this.. it's really bugging me
>>
File: IMG_0249.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0249.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18546781
Hello!
Female
Straight
Thank you in advance.
>>
Why doesn't he want to remain friends like he always wanted to? Why cant he forgive me? I know I broke his heart but he broke my heart first and I forgave him for it. Will he be part of my life somehow? Will I move on? Was I his soulmate? Was he my soulmate, if not, is my soulmate out there? How does he feel about things turn out? Is there any hope left?
>>
>>18546801
Sorry, I'm back :)
Okay.

I got 8 of swords; No.
>>
File: IMG_0712.jpg (135KB, 650x592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0712.jpg
135KB, 650x592px
>>18546781
>how will my job situation work out
>male
Thanks
>>
>>18546817

Thank you, righteous anon.
>>
>>18546796
>Letter, Stork, Anchor, Cross, Tower
This telling me you will find love and it may be very likely to start it through internet. It can bring you some problems, probably with law so basically watch out on underage girls, kek.
Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck with finding your love.
>>
>>18546830
Your welcome.
If you have anymore questions, just ask.
I wish you the best of luck.
Wisdom~
>>
>>18546808

Does your name start with a B
>>
>>18546835

No, sorry
>>
File: drawing.png (242KB, 1280x952px) Image search: [Google]
drawing.png
242KB, 1280x952px
>>18546781
Female
I like both men and women
will me and P speak to each other this year?
>>
>>18546806
>Key, Stars, Man, Mice, Tower
He have respect towards you, and think you're a bit loner. He probably likes you, but for some reason he lost hope (perhaps for something more in this relationship between you two).
Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck with it.
>>
>>18545081
Hey Empath! How did your MRI go? Is the numbness gone? Hope all is well! :D
>>
>>18546862
No brain tumors, no abnormal brain activity. Numbness subsided to the point where it's completely gone. Doc is as confused as I am, but hey, it's gone and that's all that matters!
>>
>>18546819
>Clouds, Fish, Anchor, Coffin, Crossroad
Oh man, I see you have a difficult times. You will have a lot financial problems if it didn't happen yet. If you want to take a quick decision about it, just wait a little more and think about it more. It will be hard decision so you must prepare for the worst.
Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck with it
>>
File: 20151103_231251.jpg (625KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
20151103_231251.jpg
625KB, 2304x1296px
>>18546781
>What are my odds of finding love someday?
>Manly man who likes pretty ladies.
Dunno if it counts since it's not a drawing but I hope you'll accept a paper doll I made instead
>>
>>18546873
readings made it go away :^)
>>
>>18546856
>Mountain, Fish, Dog, Ship, Garden
This person have emotional blockage. Probably want to talk with you, but something is blocking him/her. You was very close with this person and he/she thinks this way too. I don't think this person will start conversation first.
>>
>>18546898
Must've been. You guys are true lifesavers <3
>>
File: 0.png (14KB, 1122x702px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
14KB, 1122x702px
>>18546781
will i find love soon?
male, bi
>>
>>18545081
>Allison
>Blonde, pale skin, green eyes
>Green Circle
>Empath

Will I find love soon?
>>
File: IMG_20170121_011415.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170121_011415.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>18546781

Hey, I'm a male and I like womans,

Classic about love ; when will I met my next partner, how, how will I notice her ?
>>
>>18546880
>Charlotte from VD
good choice
>House, Birds, Moon, Tree, key
It seems like you stay in your home a lot. Have a health issues too perhaps so take care of that first. I don't think there is a some big odds. You probably like to talk, but you may seem a bit mysterious for girls.
Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck with finding your love
>>
File: 64.png (65KB, 1090x520px) Image search: [Google]
64.png
65KB, 1090x520px
>>18546781
What J thinks about our relationship?
>>
>>18546909
>Ship, Woman, Cross, Mice, Bear
There is a possibility to meet woman in some kind of travel or she might be foreigner. It will be hard relationship for both of you. You'll need a lot of work to made it happy relationship. You'll feel like you don't get much attention and support and she will be tired and nervous. This is not going to happen any soon.

Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck with it
>>
>>18546923
>Charlotte from VD
Good taste there m80, surprised someone recognized the character.

Thanks for the read, appreciate it. If you'd like a read back in return (I do scry stuff) let me know and I'd be more than happy to return the favour.
>>
>>18546901
whoa you hit right in the nail with this one. well I have tried talking to them but yeah they just give me their back.
>>
>>18546947
Thank you
>>
>>18546920
>Snake, Man, Whips, Crossroad, Ring
You may know her already. Dark hair, curt and maybe cold, perhaps older than you. For some reason you will struggle with getting in relationship with her so it's up to you what you will do. When you end up with her, this will be relationship with a lot of passion.
>>
>>18546833
nice dubs
this did not gave me much advice desu, maybe internet refers to tinder
thanks for the read anyway
>>
>>18546954
No problem! Would you like to give me general love read? Don't have anyone in mind if that matters.
And than you for the offer! I really appreaciate it.
>>
>>18546930
Genders are important to do a reading. I thought J is a male, but later I saw you didn't leave me any information about. I want to confirm it
>>
>>18546808
Anyone that can do a reading please?
I'm a female, cancer
>>
>>18546789

Kinda vague and still dont really believe in this shit. Nothing personal I just have not experienced anything to prove any of it is real in my life.

But thank you. Kinda resonates anyways. Keeping that all in mind despite my doubts
>>
File: 1453424911438.jpg (187KB, 1289x615px) Image search: [Google]
1453424911438.jpg
187KB, 1289x615px
>>18546987
I see a large horse standing outside a stable door. The door is heavy wood and intricately carved with a variety of symbols that look almost norse of celtic, very geometric and intertwined designs. The horse itself is a large one, a cream coloured large horse (maybe a Clydesdale?) with a soft blondeish mane. The look hesitantly to the door and out to the pasture out ahead of it. Whether it escaped and wants to go feed, or it's waiting for someone to come out from the other side of the door is unknown, one thing for certain is that the horse will not go without eating from those greener pastures.

Seems like a good sign if you ask me, an intricate door suggests a potentially convoluted, or even complex menas of acheiving something, a transition into soething that will be well designed and probably beautiful, and the reward will be satisfactory.

tldr; looks like you're gonna make it after a bit of a period of change in your life, giddy up there anon and enjoy~

>>18547007
I'll pick it up if you can condense it into one or two questions that really get to the heart of what you want to know, way too many questions floating around in there for e to read em all or get an accurate fix on what you want to know.
>>
>>18547025

Can you tell me if I should take the medication? It's optional
>>
>>18546873
That is great news! :) Have a lovely weekend! :D
>>
>>18547025
It seems like it going to happen soon, because I have times when I do changes and some important things are on way.
Thank you again. Someday we will find our qts
>>
File: 1407812339428.jpg (62KB, 486x720px) Image search: [Google]
1407812339428.jpg
62KB, 486x720px
>>18547043
Seems like an odd question for a reader, seems more like a pragmatic question. Mind if I ask what it's for? I'll give you the read first though so that you know I'm not just fishing for info or anything to give a more "Accurate" read. Just curious is all, sounds serious is all.

Spheres, two of them, pale and connected. The gravitate and hold together, like two pale planets or moons holding onto each other for dear life. They dare not separate and cling to one another. In a way they seem like a pair, it would be odd to see them without their partner. Tightly bonded and feelings of closeness, warmth and cohesiveness in an almost mathematically perfect sense of it. Pragmatic beauty of circumstance that is often lost on people, just appreciated because "it's nice" or because "it can't be explained". Odd read desu.

I'd say it's probably best to take the medicine if you feel it would alleviate your sickness, however try not to become too dependent on such medications. They may have negative side effects if the dosage is too high or they're taken for too long. The idea is that of closeness and support, how much do you depend on such a thing, and how does it better you in the long run are the real questions here. "Support" would be the one word that is most important to me in this read.
>>
>>18546781
female
can i have a love reading about me and my crush please? im on mobile so no drawing but i made this for you ~``~<3~~`
>>
>>18546973
What method do you use ?

First thanks for the work , lets analyze that;

So it's a dark haired curt person ... I'm okay with that, maybe old and maybe I know her already ...

Ok I really thank you for these info, if I already know her, she's either a ex either I didn't notified her existence yet ...

Also about the struggle I hope It won't be involving other people, and I guess future me will have to handle the situation ... But I trust him, he's probably a great guy ;)

Didn't you see more context information ? Like a place ? A setting ? Is it web related ?

Once again, thank for the work, I'll provide feedback (I like how u trade drawing for reading, do you do that often over here ? )
>>
>>18547025
Thank you
Why can't he forgive me?
Was I his soulmate or was he my soulmate?
>>
>>18547095
So cute !!!!
>>
File: 1451106438496.png (75KB, 250x225px) Image search: [Google]
1451106438496.png
75KB, 250x225px
>>18547061
>Someday we will find our qts
Damn straight nigga. Be sure to give your tentative gal pal, my regards when you meet her someday. From what it's worth from one internet stranger to another I hope you make it buddy, anyone who recognizes Charlotte surely has good taste so I anticipate it;ll go well for ya m80. Best of luck, Go get it anonicchi~
>>
File: myotherdrawing.png (7KB, 402x401px) Image search: [Google]
myotherdrawing.png
7KB, 402x401px
>>18546781
Male

I have a close friend who's been going through a bad spell of depression, and I'm worried that he doesn't want to talk to me.

What's the energy of this situation and how can I resolve it? I really want to reconnect with him.
>>
>>18547025
Thank you in advance.
>>
>>18547025
Would you mind telling me why I'm so stressed?
There's virtually no responsibilities that would be of burden. I went to see my dentist recently and supposedly I clench my jaw pretty hard when sleeping. It has become worse and it's getting hard to eat. Regular meditation hasn't been of much aid.
>>
>>18547098
I use lenormand cards.
Snake can also mean your ex if that matters. If you still have some contact with her. It explained why would you struggle with this.
>Like a place ? A setting ? Is it web related ?
really can't tell from these cards, sorry my man.
And yes, I lurk here every day, but don't do readings so often.
>>
File: 1483470096524.png (128KB, 581x443px) Image search: [Google]
1483470096524.png
128KB, 581x443px
>>18547103
A priest performs a baptism, however as the body goes underwater the priest holds their head under and holds it. The dunked individual beggins to panic and splash around but the priest's grip stays ever strong and rigid, he chants a low toned prayer as he does his work, as the person below the water becomes more frantic they claw and the priest's arm tearing away at his flesh, but the priest stands ever vigilant in his duty. Eventually the deed is done and the struggle finished. The body is now floating in the water and the priest looks skyward. He states "alleviated from sin is this body, their soul has gone to a better place" A priestess nearby moves away the body solemnly and then dresses the bloodies forearm of the priest, a blank emotionless expression across her face as if she's seen this time and time again.

If you ask me, forgiveness isn;t the core issue here, well it kind of is, but moreso the lack of it. When some people see things as so gravely harmful there are certain things that fundamentally cannot be forgiven. This obviously differes from person to person, but I would fathom that this person in question has experienced such an act or thinks what has happened is unable to be atoned for. It's ideological, personal, almost a sense of personal duty that compels one to feel this way.

I'd take this as a sign that this person probably isnt your soulmate, (then again I'm a bit biased and don't really believe much in the idea of a soulmate so take it with a grain of salt) Regardless of my personal ideas I don't get the feeling that you two would be happy together in the long run which is the key issue of the whole "soulmate" business.
>>
>>18547095
I chuckled a bit from this. Just wait a bit it and I'm going to do it for you.
>>
>>18547120
Thanks for blessing, m8. I'll report you back if something happen, anime reader-sama
>>
>>18547172
Lol alright! It had emoticons but they dont show on 4chan.
>>
>>18547150
Well, I will be providing feedback with the same drawing one day, probably not the ex, cause she's younger than me ( in term of age).

Also it would be a bit too perfect of a love as we really have strong affection for each other and too strugly cause I don't want her to destroy everything she have just for passion, I like the idea we made our own choices and our lives are separated because of it, even if there is that much affection between us.
>>
>>18547095
>Book, Stars, Heart, Crossroad, Clouds
You must get to know more this person, to make your next step. You will be very careful with making any decisions about this guy. I'd say too careful and it will lead you to overthink these things. Don't jump to conclusions very fast if something don't go your way. You'll be fine. Can't tell much more from this spread, but I hope it was helpful for you. Wish you good luck
>>
File: 1464753127702.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1464753127702.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>>18547144
>>18547148
Will get these please reply to this post with the info here just so I don't get confused, thank you for you cooperation and patience.

I guess I'm gonna start taking formal reads at this point. Didn't plan on it but why the hell not?

All I need is a name/nickname and your question. Method is scry as always.

If you have a cute pic or a despair inducing song to share I'd really appreciate it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB7o8x0wPhs
>>
New Thread:

>>18547221
>>
>>18547156
Thank you for your reading
I feel so frustrated, as I mentioned earlier, he broke my heart and I forgave him and now I make a mistake and he cant forgive me. I understand I hurt him and I am sorry, I believe my mistake wasn't as severe as his. Again, thank you. I guess I've got nothing left but to move on. Hope still lies in me, I cant really help that. I wish things would've ended differently or at least he'll want to remain friends.
>>
>>18547222
I'm a Female
Straight
Gemini
How does he feel about me + see me?
We've been talking a little bit and he seems really cool and stuff. :)
>>
>>18547206
Thanks for these information, anon. People usually don't leave feedback so I really appreciate it! Even these information you gave me now are helpful.
>>
>>18547242
How is it helpfull to know that anon has an impossible forbidden movie-tier love ? :p

I doesn't really believe in these divination things, but desu i'm probably an empath myself, I tried /div/ a few times, all readings were right ... So yeah, as much as I can I will try to provide feedback ... I think I will try to do readings for others soon enough too ...
>>
File: 1461900459340.jpg (279KB, 700x725px) Image search: [Google]
1461900459340.jpg
279KB, 700x725px
>>18547238
Youthful optimism, don't lose that no matter what alright? Hope works a great wonder in making things alright, glad to hear you still have that, cherish it dear anon.

I see a cat bright orange and young looking playing with a cat toy, they bat it around a bit and have a hell of a good time, but eventually leap away their interest caught up by something else. Happiness nd interest that is genuine but merely temporary in the long term sense of it, sure cats sometimes have a favourite toy, and that's alright but in this case it seems the prerogative is use or be used. It will be a temporary fixation at best.

The way I see things is that this interest is based in interest or excitement, either keep that going or it will eventually fade away and they'll move on. Nobody wants to be a pump and dump so if you do decide to go for this it'll be a lot of work and effort to keep him around and interested. Seems that having a good time is first and foremost in his mind at the moment.
>>
>>18547140
>Mice, Crossroad, Dog, Letter, Fox
He may do some reckless decisions. Can't tell how bad they are, but I have a feeling he can hurt himself by doing it. He want attention and can't deal with it by himself. Probably something is happening where he's working.
Hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck for you and your friend.
>>
>>18547216
Thank you
>>
>>18547148
Hey I'm here
Nickname is Emily
>>18547222
>>
>>18547222

aiko
can you tell me anything about my next bf? appearance/personality? thnx
>>
>>18546996
Yes, he is a male and i'm a fem
>>
File: 1461719768041.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461719768041.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>18547312
Crushing time contraints. Everything seems to be happening all at once and time is crushing your hopes and dreams. I see a giant pocketwatch fall onto some poor person crushing them with a fiendish nonchalant "tic-tok" sound. Time being heartless and lining up way too many problems all in a row, when shit goes wrong it all seems to go wrong all at once. The idea of time itself is stessful if you ask me. Getting older watching things pass by, wondering about our past, our future. Time is scary stuff yo.

If you ask me it's all about what it is that's going on and where you're going. Even if it isn;t conscious it's a bigger question of the future and the ideas it will represent. What will happen to you, and what you will become. What has a happened and what will. Probably the reason you're in this thread so that may be a cheat kind of answer though :^) just reporting what I saw though.
>>
File: 1693123.jpg (39KB, 610x385px) Image search: [Google]
1693123.jpg
39KB, 610x385px
>>18547222
Zoe

What will happen between him and I? it is something good?
>>
File: 1474959320753.jpg (83KB, 725x775px) Image search: [Google]
1474959320753.jpg
83KB, 725x775px
>>18547340
>aiko
Okay that's it, that's the one that hurt the most.

I'd b-be your bf if you post more cute animu pics. :^) plz no bully

Okay really though: I see a deeply hurt individual who's jaded with the world. Hes bitter, cynical and overall just a pain to be around, but at the same time it's hard not to wonder what made him this way. A real beauty and the beast story going on here, except it's the beauty that won't let the beast leave. SHe must know more and seeks to delve into the core of his apparently cold heart, she feels there must be some warmth deep down inside of it. A real story of fairy tales coming true, you'll warm this beast's heart and for it they'll be eternally grateful and protect and love you for their life with undying loyalty.
>>
File: 1444737858208.jpg (991KB, 1264x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1444737858208.jpg
991KB, 1264x2000px
>>18547360
An earthquake in reverse, the ripping lands and once sundered earth repairs itself forming things into a whole once more. Repair after a rift, a shaking motion that instead of harming plays in reverese and gives stability.

Order through chaos and unpredictability. It seems that things will be hectic but oddly work out as I see them. I'd say go for it girl.
>>
>>18547357
Thanks. It's funny that I'm scared of this at my age.. Huh.
>>
File: tumblr_nhdhn8FWfl1s6sws9o2_500.gif (712KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhdhn8FWfl1s6sws9o2_500.gif
712KB, 500x230px
>>18547402

thank you for the reading, but to be honest, this guy sounds like way too much effort. especially if he's unpleasant as he sounds. >tfw i want to meet someone nice for once
>>
>>18547084

That's pretty vague but thanks I guess.
>>
>>18547478

But also with say it's mainly for what some would call a disorder, my belief in magic and the unseen. I don't hallucinate.

Support. With the right support of others I wouldn't want to numb my sensitivity.
Thread posts: 347
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.