[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys why do I feel a magnetic like push between my hands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

hey guys why do I feel a magnetic like push between my hands when I try to put them together slowly?
>>
Our bodies are surrounded by a slight magnetic field thats why.
>>
>>18544620
Literally bi-polar?
>>
>>18544620
Woa me too albeit i used to feel it with the whole body
>>
any way to make it a little stronger or anything?
>>
To use a chinese term its qi (chi) To use a japanese term ki
>>
>>18544720
how do you know?
>>
>>18544737
Because I practiced it myself. I mean I know there are other cultures which give it different names but this is 4chan so I went with what you'd know
>>
>>18544751
i practised like chi cultivation and shit but I don't really know a whole lot about it. whats the point of having magnetic push between hands?
>>
>>18544767
There's no point in itself but basically your hands are 2 special points where chi... I dunno resonates strongly and you can feel it there. What kind of exercises did you do?
>>
ok so like ive been fucking around with it for like an hour now. it feels like its gettin a little stronger(could just be my imagination) its hard to like balance it. nothing really I can do mentally seemingy to make it any stronger or anything. i try to imagine like a ball bit it feels kindof like i have 2 cones made of rubber and they keep shifting around and my hands collapse a bit when they shift and i don't balance them. feels kindof like I can spin the tips of the cones (or whatever they are) around eachother...to be honest I don't know the first thing about this shit ive always been skeptical about this kind of shit but it feels pretty real
>>
I wish I could draw what I feel but I can't at the moment
>>
>>18544620
To prove this you're gonna want to take a compass and put it between your hands to see if the needle shakes around (obviously have it on a table or something)
>>
but you fucks need explain this shit to me. or give me a logical explanation
>>
>>18544812
thats actually a solid Idea!!! my compass isn't here so I'm gonna try it tommrow
>>
ye're a wizard harry
>>
>>18544803
The fact you can feel it randomly like this means you have a pretty strong natural aptitude or are mad lucky. I'd reccomend you give a qigong class a try. But be careful because some teachers are hacks and if you do this stuff wrong you can get... ill
>>
>>18544824
We all are
>>
Because yours hands are magnets...

Fucking magnets
>>
>>18544779
simple stuff. breathing and imagining enegry flow through my body and to different parts of my body. feeling surroundings without seeing them
>>
Muscle tension.
>>
>>18544825
what do they teach?
>>
>>18544839
i dunno man when i can feel it when I push one hand into the back of my other hand and a bit up my wrist too
>>
>>18544813
You seem like a skeptic and that's fine, I get that I was super fucking skeptic but once you feel it you feel it. Basically we have energy in us (obviously because we're alive) and also there is similar energy in the world outside us. Qi translates to something like air but doesn't literally mean air, so you could call it ether or energy if you like. There are some points where it is more potent or active so its more easy to feel there.
>>
now finding it feels much easier balanced it if i have my right hand in a kindof "C" shape like im holding a weird shaped cup and pushing into the my slightly cupped left palm.....anyone else feel this shit here or or is this just me?
>>
>>18544840
It depends because there is moving qigong and still qigong. The moving stuff is basically done because it is more "fun" it does work but really is not that accessible. The best i had was one where they help you do standing or sitting qigong where you hold a pose to gather qi most effectively and guide and motivate you to do it. (Basically if you hold the stance for 40minutes with all the right details like keeping tongue on the roof of your mouth it's much more potent. Then at the end you gather it into yourself and at noob level (where I am) it makes you feel... well energized. So it's nice.
>>
>>18544848
would they teach me how to control it better or something? or use it for something?
>>
>>18544867
sounds interesting enough
>>
>>18544861
Lol also are you sure you haven't done qigong before because that sounds like the correct hand shape to make. Are you for real?!
>>
just discovered if I try palm to palm at a very specific angle I can feel what might be a very slight pull. can't really seem to get it right very often
>>
>>18544868
Basically yes to control it better also yes to feel it more and stronger. Hmm it can be used to make yourself healthier. That part doesnt really need to be devated because you can feel it for yourself. It also might make you live longer. The health part is something everyone can achieve, even if you can't feel the qi you will feel more well (pysically and mentally). Thats why so many old people do it. Other than that you can literally blast people (my ex teacher did it to this guys arm and he literally buckled over in pain) but the problem with that being a motivating factor is to actually be able to do it takes ages so I just do it because of the good feels. Now I've been told that you can use it to heal people and move stuff without touching but I've never actually seen that so I don't know
>>
>>18544898
And the problem is if you have a teacher who is bad and doesnt really know what he/she/hellicopter is doing you can harm youself
>>
>>18544876
actually? and this is starting to become somewhat unsettling like it's so real and fucking weird. the irregularities are like too consistant for me to deny
>>
>>18544916
It's not weird. We all have it but most of us are too dulled to sense it. Just chill. Also dont try and move shit. You'll just waste you're energy. Go take a class so you know how to gather the energy into yourself. (They'll usually do it at the end of a class) That will help you most now
>>
>>18544946
i don't know if you've been the same guy responding to most guy responding to most of this but thank you so much!
>>
>>18544953
Yeah it's me. No worries. I'm going to sleep now its too late here. I wish you the best of luck!
>>
>>18544962
thank you again!
>>
>>18544767
It's the 8 psychic channels. Center of the palms is where the positive and negative qi channels in the hands meet to form a cavity. Same with the soles of the feet. All of them connect to the mortal cavity. From there you have the microcosmic orbit, the belt channel and the rising channel, which connects the mortal cavity, dantian, yellow palace and spirit(heavenly) cavity a.k.a third eye, which are the major energy centers in the body. Mortal cavity holds essence, dantian holds qi, third eye holds spirit, which are the so called "three treasures", then you have the yellow palace(solar plexus cavity) which is supposed to be the "One opening" in internal alchemy where spirit and essence combine to form the golden elixir of immortality. In other words, you don't know shit. I cant even imagine what type of qi practice you've undergone.
>>
i have something similar , sometimes when i get my palme close to each other i feel heat , not massive one or anything but still noticable.
>>
Quick exercise to help newbs feel what Op is describing:

Run your openned hands together for a bit, palm to palm, dont use a lot of force because loading and unloading your muscles will dull your sensation of the phenomena, but do it long enough to build some heat from the friction. Now, with your hands open and palms touching, start moving your hands apart, then slowly back together. With any luck you will feel the boundary of where your two palm energy centers interact.
>>
File: magnets.png (180KB, 623x420px) Image search: [Google]
magnets.png
180KB, 623x420px
Take a neodymium magnet and move it around slightly above your hand slowly. You should be able to feel it even if it isn't touching your hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NOAtk3_gIs
>>
Two exercises i do to strengthen"it":
1)Hold your facing Hands close to each other (prayer like gesture), but dont let them touch. When you start to feel the sensation, slowly move them apart until you feel a change in the field somewhere in your palms...then put slowly them close to each other again and you will feel how the field will follow your movements. After a few slowly repetitions you may feel an increasing pushing/pulling force. Avoid to "snap" the Strings by moving your hands too fast or too far away and dont let your palms or fingertips touch each other. Now you can attempt to search the inner and outer boundarys of your Field. With time it will increase in size and strength.

2) When you aren't able to create a stable and steady feeling for your field, relax your palms&fingers until your hands are shaped as you would form a ball of clay.make sure to relax your muscles as far as possible. As soon as you will move them close together, start to roll the Ball in your hands, After a while the "ball will grow in size and may change its shape to a more cylindrical or egglike form. If you combine this with exercise No.1) you may recognize that the pushing force of your field may get slightly stonger than its pulling force. When you are succesfull the push will increase the distance neccesary to feel the energy. As far as i know you can continue this exercises until the pushing force overcomes the lenght of your arms. To break the field simply you flex your Handmuscles or let your arms loose. If you prefer you can also short circuit the field by letting your hands touch any opposite parts of your body. To increase the focus on feeling your field you can do both exercises with closed eyes.
>>
File: hakini-mudra.png (57KB, 352x200px) Image search: [Google]
hakini-mudra.png
57KB, 352x200px
>>18544620
>>18544813
It's a tactile illusion, similar to an optical illusion except... tactile. Che, kuiliwaendili, chakats etc are the same thing, only with dumb stories attached that are totally made up. It's altering your physical perception based upon your expectation, for example like imagining yourself biting into a very sour lemon and salivating.

The "third eye" is also this, to "activate your third eye" grab a pencil and point it at your forehead just above your brow, and move the point as close to the skin as you can without touching. Try to imagine how sharp/cold/intense it would feel if the tip were to touch, and try to expect it - hopefully you'll feel a tingling sensation. If not, use a tip of a knife, which will really give the expectation of feeling something.

This tingling is "chi," and with practice can be induced without a prop, and strengthened by concentrating on it over time. A bunch of other fun things can be done with it as well. Your fingertips is another major place for this, though it can be induced in pretty much any place to lesser extents. Try placing your hands in the position in the picture with your fingertips touching, but have them touch as lightly as possible - laying on your back with your arms balanced so put little pressure on them can help. Concentrate on the sensation of your fingers touching and try to sort of imagine the same sensation you felt on your forehead in your fingertips. Hopefully you'll feel tingling as well, which is retained after you move them slowly apart, and with practice you'll be able to replicate this in any hand position.
>>
File: 1472854018347.jpg (60KB, 323x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472854018347.jpg
60KB, 323x640px
Here's the part that's hugely relevant to your post. If you are able to create the tingling in your fingers, try to almost begin to move your fingertips apart without actually doing so - it's more like subtly flexing your fingers as if they were to. The goal is to trick your mind into expecting and perceiving your fingertips moving apart when they are not, which results in the bizarre feeling of your hands feeling as if they are drifing many inches apart when they are actually still touching. This sort of illusion is also what is behind the type of OBE's where it feels like you are physically floating out of your body. Pretty much every common mystical experience is just utilizing methods to trick your mind, though it can be profoundly powerful in effect.

So yeah, "paranormal" in the sense that it's outside normal experience, but it's just a mundane, psychosomatic phenomenon.
>>
>>18544620
wrap both hands around your dick and and have the worlds first magnetic fap. or become magneto. choice is yours
>>
Another trick: lay on your back, close your eyes, and visualize yourself lying on a board in space. Don't visualize this in front of you visually etc, but around you, sort of like virtual reality in your imagination. Now, imagine the board tipping, accelerating, and moving, and try to feel that. Hopefully you'll feel it as a physical sensation, even if just a little at first. Being sleepy helps.

It is commonly known that visualization can make you feel warmer or cooler physically.

All these things are connected. I don't really see any need for fantastic explanations for whimsical, mystical energies or correlations of the 9 dynamics of forces of consciousness.
>>
>>18547269
>>18547276
>>18547324
h-hey less of that logical thinking

you're meant to tell me i have magical powers
>>
>>18544629
Care to explain how?
Your not entirely wrong but it is not a magnetic field.
>>18544767
Again its not magnetic, and its not just between your hands, you've just come acostom to using your concentration through your hands, as they are our most used appendages
>>18547276
So your say I can trick my mind so well that others perceive it without my direct influence over them, or that I can trick it so well even the universe is tricked, because I produce physical results not just feelings
>>
File: 200.gif (616KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
616KB, 356x200px
>>18547376
YES!!... You're 100% Magickfag^^
>>
>>18544620
It can be rxplained by boriglio wave or whatever is it called. Dualism of nature. Everything that moves has waves
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.