[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tarot card readings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

File: magical_____by_baxiaart-d7wg99h.jpg (541KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
magical_____by_baxiaart-d7wg99h.jpg
541KB, 640x640px
Greetings x!

I am breaking in a new deck, and am offering readings for the next few hours. Sorry If it takes me a bit to respond, as I am working out some new spreads and the such. I will announce a little before I leave and do the five after. I will keep doing readings off and on after that.

I need some details to get a feel for you, gender, age, current emotion and maybe some detail about yourself. Feel free to not use some of these, or perhaps use something else.

Specific questions please, as general readings take longer. Feel free to ask multiple questions.
>>
>>18543790
>m
>22
>current emotion: hopefully ambitious, but still in the muck

Q: What should i do for career?
>>
>>18543803
Q: What should i do for career?

No better person than to ask the one who will be subjected to such career. Yourself.
>>
>>18543790
35, female, tired and exhausted, going back to school for computer science, have an associates in web and interactive design, highly intelligent but had a lazy, wasteful youth

I'm currently in the process of looking to switch careers. I should finish my portfolio in the upcoming week and will start looking for a job again in the tech industry. I currently work middle management in retail and I am miserable. How will I fare and what can I do to boost my chances? I live in a hyper competitive city, but not quite Silicon valley.
>>
>>18543790
Ok I'm female, 19 years old, a little hopeless, I'm creative, perceptive, and an ambivert.

My question that I pose to you is what does H think of me? I know he likes me but he's very complex...intense. I think we'll be together soon but till then, I'd like to know his intentions.

Also should I try making friends with this girl - A?
>>
>>18543790

Male, 33, I'm quitting my job in march because I'm bored also anxious because I'm planning moving to another city.

Question: It's been almost 10 years since I've been in a serious relationship with a woman. What are the odds of finding love in the near future?
>>
>>18543790
Male-24

Taurus sun- sag moon leo asc

Current emotion-lost,confused,fearful

what do I need to do to be free?
How do I make money?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>18543790
>I need some details to get a feel for you, gender, age, current emotion and maybe some detail about yourself.

I have paranormal abilities that I only use to bring justice to the world. I love good and have disdain against evil and ignorance. 27/m/Dallas,TX. I am happy in life. Very happy that I have everything I want and need, but I am also very happy because I have real paranormal powers. I support Trump but I am more aligned to Libertarian. My favorite author is physicist Stephen Hawking and the late economist Milton Friedman. My favorite band right now are The Sounds.
>>
>>18543812
if you're op this is a lame answer
>>
>>18543803
Sorry I didn't post the rest. While I can't specifically say what you should do for a career (though I do see some sort of creativity filled job in your future) it's going to be the type of job you come home with some resentment for. My advice would be to buddy up to your future boss, for as temperamental as he may be, he will be a staunch supporter of your talents.
>>
>>18543813
You will find a great position. Better than you have allowed yourself to hope for. There will be a time when you seem to be stuck in a limbo (waiting for that call, which may seem not to come) don't worry! The decision to hire you will come. Don't be afraid to be confident! Your skills are valued, and will get you noticed by an employer.
>>
>>18543892
Thanks for the reading. I don't really buy into fortune telling, but I do buy into the value of the placebo effect, so hopefully I can start being more confident and that will help my search.

Thanks!
>>
>>18543818
H holds you in very high regards, though in the light of new love he is also holding you up to impossibly high standards. Be willing to talk to him, really open yourself up to him. He will either hold you up as an equal, and the relationship will bloom, or his 'idea' of you will be shattered and fizzle to nothing. Be upfront about yourself to him, and see if he does truly care for you, or if he only cares of the image of you. As for making friends with A, I see a new friendship blossom although you two will argue a bit through text. Regardless, it's the type of friendship that will last for years, with you two quickly making up after each small spat.
>>
>>18543935
Thank you so much!
>>
>>18543827
Yes, you will fall hard for a woman, but she is going to be very, very different than you. In the beginning she will seem wild and seductive, flaky at your dates only to make it up to you in other ways. Don't force her to be something she has said she isn't (looking for a serious relationship) if you keep asking her about where your relationship stands, she will leave. Keep talking to her, understand how she is feeling. Don't make assumptions about how she's feeling, ask. She will grow to truly, deeply love you and you two will be happy if you communicate enough with her.
>>
>>18543790
female, sad and lonely, play D&D twice a week, good looking for a D&D player, but not great looking compared to gen pop

What does T. think of me? Does he like me back?
>>
>>18543790
>m
>14
>current emotion: unsatisfied

Q: Does life have a purpose/Is life an anomaly
>>
fem, capricorn, feeling okay.

what does this libra boy think of me??

cheers!
>>
>>18543790
Male
Ambivalent fits

Q1:Should I bother to start over again? Basically will I gain anything from it?
Q2:Will I find another place before the end of the month?
>>
>>18543831
To be free, you only need to ask. You will receive a message very soon in the form of a dream. Seek out someone to mentor you during this time, a mentor of some sort. They don't have to be spiritual, just reach out to someone. In time you will find peace, a balance between your emotions and surroundings. You will feel one with the universe, and everyone in it. That, no matter how confining it may seem now, will be your freedom. For making money, you will get good new about your finances soon. You won't be rich with this news, but you have your needs met. I suggest looking down at how you spend, down to the penny. Times aren't as rough to you as they seem.
>>
>>18543835
Hi there! Do you have a question you'd like answered? :)
>>
Male
Creative and independent
Relaxed but still anxious mentally
Definitely lost and apprehensive not sure whats missing

Will i find my place or get a gf or something worthwhile.
>>
>>18544024
To add on i used to do tarrot cards as well, am an atheist, have little to no morals and probably wont fall in love.
Say what you want about being an 'edgy teen'
I just dont care anymore
>>
File: 1476918727900.jpg (77KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
1476918727900.jpg
77KB, 600x431px
>>18543790
Hello!
Male
Calm and serene current state
Aquarius Sun, Scorpio Ascendant, Leo Moon
Questions: What should my morning routine be like? Should I even have one? Am I going to pass university by this August? What is my best course of action for financial security?

Thanks!
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 224x225px
>>18544059
>Hi there! Do you have a question you'd like answered? :)
Sorry I don't. I just wanted to say hello and to thank you for kindly donating your time to these fellow anons. Good day to you good sir.
>>
19, Male
Disenchanted, empty
I've never had a serious relationship, and I'm feeling the worse for it. The one person I feel for is on the other side of the country, and depending on how things go, the world. I don't know if this is worth persuing because it very well could just lead to pain. Or should I settle with someone else?
>>
>>18544108
What is the point of posting either of these posts?
>>
>>18543851
thanks op. job interview tomorrow that i just need to manage thru, so i can fund greener pastures in the future
>>
Did OP leave?
>>
>>18543790
m
Current emotion: Feeling fine, mainly content

Will my next romantic adventure happen when my ex comes back to me, or before then?

Thanks in advance :)
>>
>>18544108
Oh thank you :D

>>18544141
Sorry, I left to get a bite to eat, didn't think i'd take long. I am back to reading though.

>>18544144
Will be my last reading for tonight, others posted after will be done at a later time.
>>
>>18544000
T isn't ready for a commitment yet. He does like you, but sees you more as a conquest then as a partner. A new person will enter your life soon, and he will be ready to drop everything to be with you. Don't be caught up with T so much that you will miss the real thing once it appears.
>>
>>18544170
Disappointing. Thanks.
>>
>>18544024
Whether life has a purpose, or is just an anomaly is up to you. Will you see the small things in life, that make it beautiful? Or do you dwell on the bad so much that there can be no purpose? Only chaos and darkness after death? You are closing yourself off from your own growth. Try looking for things that make you happy, no matter how small. Find beauty and peace in patterns of life. I suggest looking back to the spiritual rituals of your youth. How did they make you feel? It's a great time to try different spiritual traditions. Talk to people that have different beliefs than you, talk back about yours. You will benefit from reading more about spirituality, if you choose to do so.
>>
>>18544030
The libra boy likes you very much, so much so that you give him butterflys when he thinks of you. Whether you, or him make the first move, your relationship together will be true love. It'll be the stuff that people wish they had, or want when they think of love. The real potential for this relationship is there, if either of you are willing to take it :)
>>
Can you tell me about where I will be financially in the next 6 months?
26/f/ny
>>
>>18543790
Male, 20, feeling happy yet unsure.

Can i have a reading on my emotional progress for the future? I mean about finding myself and etc.

Any info about me and a specific girl? Should i continue contact?
Should i stay in touch with an old friend whom i had a falling out with? He has contacted me again, but im not sure if its for the best.
>>
>>18544051
Thank you for this ready.I hope your right, I feel like I've been stuck for far too long. I don't know where I would find a mentor but I'll keep an open mind. Are you on any social media?
>>
>>18544041
Don't blame people or happenings for how you are feeling. Leave those emotions behind. Don't be frightened with starting over, it isn't so bad. Just roll with the changes. Be hopeful. The outcome is better than where you are at now, and you will start to feel at peace.

Yes you will, though don't be afraid to ask for help financially if you need it.
>>
Male, age 31, Virgo, tired and exceedingly depressed

I hate my current job -- should I switch careers or will new management maybe allow for a transfer to a department I'm more interested in?

Also is it worth making grand plans to pursue a certain girl?
>>
Want to make the world better? Group Meditation tomorrow morning at 8:30 AM on the value of life and all its implications for (y)our life and us as a collective!!!! if it goes well tomorrow, hopefully this could be a regular thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel you there
>>
>>18544061
You will get a girlfriend. Remember not to seem too desperate when you're out on the playing field. People notice that, and it's a major turn off. Learn to appreciate yourself first. Once you do you will fall in love with a brunette girl, with brown eyes. Don't worry the relationship you truly want and need is on its way. You will find your place, but only if you truly trust yourself.
>>
>>18544293
In a way, I'm kind of starting over so I don't have anyone to blame. It just is what it is. Also I'm thinking I'm not going to invest much in a lot of it. Thanks
>>
You don't need any details from me for this question, just the cards.
Is She going to make her move soon? What are her plans and motivations? Should I retrieve the Ebonblade in preparation?
>>
>>18544066

You should have a morning routine. Whatever you choose to do should be happy and upbeat to give you good energy at the beginning of your day. I recommend your favorite music, singing out loud. As for University, you will not pass yet, but by no fault of your own. School advisors will have had made mistakes, so I recommend talking to them now. For financial security I see you getting a sum of money in the future. Don't spend it all in one place, and don't let gambling or digital items temp you too much that you lose it all before you know it. Make sure you pay off what you know you need before spending anything on other things. The little costs do add up.
>>
>>18543790
Male
Lonely, kinda depressed, studying music in hopes that music will help me get over it. Also if its useful in some way, I'm not a native english speaker.
Q: What does J think about me? I haven't seen her in months, and I strangely miss her.
>>
>>18544117

When love is right, you shouldn't have to do back flips for it. Remember there is more than one person we can fall in love with, and sometimes it's better to leave emotionally before you become too invested. You will find someone else, but it won't be settling. You will fall in love with them slowly, and before you even realize it, the sadness you feel right now will be like mist in the sunlight. Don't let your unhappiness sabotage something better :)
>>
>>18544144
Love doesn't just drop out of the sky, you got to make it happen. Your next romantic adventure will happen before your ex comes back to you. Because of this you will break free completely of her as well, finding a new love to look forward to.
>>
>>18543790
>gender
Male
>age
>current emotion
Depressed and lately, kinda furious at something I don't even know. I also don't know why I'm being furious but I know there's a reason for that. And a good one.
>some detail about yourself
- I feel lonely 80% of the time but I'm always trying to shrug it off.
- My biggest fear isn't death, but when there's no one left to remember me..
- I met/saw some people in suits in my dream. They felt like they're evil or something. Funny thing is, my close friends also had dreams where they saw those people.
>Specific questions please
>Feel free to ask multiple questions
1. Who are they?
2. Am I gonna be like them?
3. I have a very big dream. Someday, somewhere, will I be able to achieve that dream of mine?

Will be waiting for your response, OP.
>>
>>18543790
>F
>19
>Tired
>I feel demotivated
I want to know if I will find the type of guy I'm looking for this year, a lover?
Someone that I can see myself marrying in the future. I feel hopeless because I just don't leave the house often enough to meet anyone, although I have tried. I've tried dating applications as well. I don't know what to do at this point, I only have so much energy.
>>
There is a reason we have /div/ >>18544650

Divination done in that thread for a reason
>>
>>18543790
male
sag sun, libra moon.
emotion: feeling normal.

Do I have a chance with my crush at work? should i even pursue that? and does she feel the same way?
>>
>>18543994

Thanks OP.
>>
Can you tell me what my life would be like in the next 10 years?
27 year old, Russian, male
>>
>>18543790
Female, Virgo, lonely, very shy and very unsure of myself

I'm wondering if he likes me too? Sometimes it seems like he does and sometimes it seems like he doesn't.
>>
>>18543790
Male
Elated

This activity I have embarked on with doubtful motives that not even I can really pinpoint, do they serve as a work that will advance me in my studies? Or am I just justifying it a posteriori? Should I carry on? And what are the negative consequences of doing so?

Thank you!
>>
>>18545230
That thread is almost completely 100% people insulting each other and flinging shit around right now. Fuck your thread.

Polite sage.
>>
Is the reader ever coming back?
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.