[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sooooo... /rel/ when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1415520652522.jpg (104KB, 847x845px) Image search: [Google]
1415520652522.jpg
104KB, 847x845px
Sooooo...
/rel/ when?
>>
I've been cumming all day, bros.
what does it mean?
>>
>>18543531
/x/ is fine. Maybe /xx/ someday
>>
>>18543535
First, you might want to give your dick a rest.
Second, we really need a religion especific board to get everybody that wants to talk about it there. They are all over the place.
>>
>>18543541
Not religion. But god, there is an awakening
>>
File: Funny-dog-face.jpg (110KB, 600x825px) Image search: [Google]
Funny-dog-face.jpg
110KB, 600x825px
>>18543541
I'll rest when I'm a tired old man!
>>
>>18543547
Anything religion based.
I really think religions and the occult are two compleely different things. Plus, we'd get a place to discuss it properly instead of being cancerous to other boards, mainly /x/.
>>
File: 1484365378428.jpg (18KB, 592x436px) Image search: [Google]
1484365378428.jpg
18KB, 592x436px
>>18543541
>>18543555
>>18543547

agree, need a place to praise kek in peace and talk about starting a meme church withotu all the christfags on pol shitting over pepe.

also maybe a ufo forum specifically. like for aliens or inidentified creatures/antartica. i cant take all this diviniation demon bullshit :(
>>
>>18543570
Start your own board somewhere.
>>
>>18543555
Well god may be the most occult nowadays. You mistake occult for creepy it just means hidden.

I havent encountered many religious people here desu
>>
>>18543576
Really replying to the fuckwad?
>>
>>18543581
1) You want keksuckers to stay here?
2) Why start a thread on a topic that you don't want to hear replies to?
>>
>>18543580
It's been some time since I last visited here, I'll admit. But since way back I remember the board just shitposting on all the religious related threads just to make them unusable. They hated it.

And when I say religion, I refer to any kind of belief system that entails the ways of the spirit, whatever that might be. Hardly think horoscope readings classify as such.
>>
>>18543586
>keksucker can go to /s4s/
>Not that I don't want replies, it's just that it was stupid. This isn't /b/.
>>
>>18543592
I think it's mostly shills who try to derail and disinfo but who knows. I'd assume trolls would appear in every board its 4chan after all
>>
Religion and Occult belong on the Paranormal board.

Anyone who disagrees should stop whining and make more /x/ threads that they actually want to see.
>>
File: Untitled.png (307KB, 1602x725px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
307KB, 1602x725px
>>>/his/ out and out says religion belongs there

SEE PIC
>>
>>18543647
Explain to me then why /mlp/ is a thing.
>>
>>18543670
Because /b/ bitched enough to get the ponyfags to go somewhere else. Realistically they should have stayed in /a/
>>
>>18543670
It's a containment board.

For someone claiming to be an oldfag you don't know much.
>>
>>18543555
I like how it is now, religion kinda is spread out across most of the more discussion heavy boards like /x/, /his/, /pol/, etc. A religion board would need a good trial, and an even better sticky to work. Besides general threads for each respective faith, there would have to be some sort of limiting of inter-faith arguing, bashing, namecalling, etc. But even then... Who knows though, a religion and spirituality board could help us find common ground.
>>
>>18543670
People got absurdly butthurt about the initial threads, and then every troll on the site jumped on it and started spamming ponies as bait. It would have been fine if people hadn't got so mad about Ponyfags in the first place.
>>
>>18543759
I was on /co/ at time, believe me /mlp/ it's the true scum of the internet.

>>18543664
It's better this way actually, it dilutes in our crazy beliefs.
>>
>>18543541
It's part of the human experience and is relevant to any of the boards. If there was a religion board all of the post would be ones about things that should have been posted on the other boards.
>>
>>18543664
>history and other humanities such as

The discussion of religion as a historical aspect of humanity is VERY different than the discussion of religion as a belief system and way of life.

>should be focused on past events, and not their contemporary consequences
>Discussion of modern politics, current events, popular culture, or other non-historical topics should be posted elsewhere

These out and out reject religion threads as users would understand them. Just as /his/ accepts political history, but rejects discussions on current politics - so too does it allow religious history but reject threads with contemporary religious discussion. It's the difference between posting about Templars and their battles and timeline, and posting about Templars secretly controlling every world government.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.