[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranoia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: received_10154566000583605.jpg (132KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
received_10154566000583605.jpg
132KB, 1440x1920px
So I don't know if this is the right board to be posting this in but I figured you guys would be able to help me out the most, basically I want to induce a real amount of paranoia in myself as I've never felt it in my life and I want to experience the horror of it. If you have any tips or ideas about it please let me know, again sorry if this isn't the right place to be asking this.
>>
File: 1307398719341.jpg (580KB, 895x1513px) Image search: [Google]
1307398719341.jpg
580KB, 895x1513px
>>
Oh and I should add on I'm looking to do this without any substances involved
>>
>>18543439
So what answer do you want to hear? Maybe something involving watching a YouTube video as you eat Cheetos?
>>
I honestly don't know as I've never experienced paranoia before, I just want to infuse it without substances. Sorry for being vague
>>
>>18543473
>Sorry for being vague
Not as sorry as you will be. Shortly before dawn it will happen. Don't fight it. Say good-bye to your loved ones now.
>>
Haha yeah something like that, I guess I need to feel like someone's watching me and out to fucking kill me.
>>
do something illegal.
>>
>>18543729
That's not how paranoia works.

First you have to be a reasonable worried citizen for a couple of years.

In any case making a guide for inducing paranoia it's unethical and I won't do it.
>>
>>18543756
>First you have to be a reasonable worried citizen for a couple of years.
kek
>>
Sell drugs in the ghetto that should Get ya spooked
>>
>>18543760
You actually believe that you'll go in a paranoid rampage overnight.
>>
I like the selling drugs idea
>>
your computer can be hacked simply connecting it to the internet.

you dont need to download a malicious file or start viewing a website. your router and computer can have malicious protocol data units targeted at it, exploit any vulnerabilities and bypass firewalls thus compromising your computer and privacy.

all devices connected to the internet are physically connected to eachother, separated by logical addressing rules and firewalls which can be broken
>>
Yeah but something like identity thief is more annoying than anything
>>
File: unfortunate woman.png (122KB, 958x832px) Image search: [Google]
unfortunate woman.png
122KB, 958x832px
>>
File: parasite.png (879KB, 1012x887px) Image search: [Google]
parasite.png
879KB, 1012x887px
>>
Use a Ouija board and get raped by a demon
>>
1) Mindfulness walking 1 hr a day.
2) Bi-aural solfeggio frequency meditation.
3) Bi-carb soda bath every 3 days.
4) ASMR while going to sleep.
5) Read or listen to the kybalion.

If you commit to this for a month I promise you will get better op.
>>
>>18543416
>Get a tonne of strong weed/amphetamines
>Investigate Pizzagate
>All of it...
>Find out disgusting secrets
>Get onto CIA's watchlist
>Watch the real Snowden documentary
>Realise they're gangstalking you already
>You already were paranoid
>Now your soul is on the line too

Enjoy the fall
>>
>>18543771
i just thought it was funny, profound, and true.
i think you've misunderstood my kek
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.